The Blessed Wolf's Rejection...

By shyloner2000

My name is Angel White. At 15, I found my mate. That wasn't supposed to happen for another 2 years. He didn't... More

Characters/Quick Facts
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10. Tyler's Flashback
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18

8

13.6K 435 178
By shyloner2000

Jake's pov

It's 7:45pm now and my sister still hasn't shown up. So while everyone else is having a good time and abuzz with the newest gossip, Eric is pacing and snapping at anyone who got too close. Even his parents are keeping their distance while sending him wary glances.

"Eric, dude, calm down", I plead

"Calm down? Angel said she would be here and she's late!", he growled

"It's not like she promised to be on time. And if she says she'll be here, I don't think she'd lie."

"I should go over there myself and drag her here."

"That will get you no where with her. You'll just make things worse for yourself."

"What the fuck are you talking about Jake? I've waited nearly a year for my mate and I'm not letting her leave wether she hates me or not!"

I had to back up a bit because he was sounding completely crazy. His attention was caught by something behind me that made him regain his composure. I turned around and saw my sister and her gang. The alpha and luna went to welcome them as everyone's attention gravitated towards them.

Eric, on the other hand, made his way to the makeshift dj booth and grabbed a microphone. He tapped it twice to get everyone's attention. Angel and her group just looked at him with arms crossed and bored expressions. I caught her eyes for a second before she rolled them and looked away.

"Ahem. Hey, everyone I have exciting news", Eric started, "It's been long awaited, but I have finally found my mate and your future Luna."

Mild cheers went up but nothing overwhelming. That might be because at least half the pack is aware of who his mate is.

"I am honored to have the wolf council's very own Lone Wolf warrior as my mate. Angel White. Will you please come here?"

I watched my sister carefully, and although you couldn't see it, her anger was projecting around her and could be sensed by anyone within at least a ten foot radius. But outwardly, she appeared calm. I don't wanna watch this...but I have to.

Angel, followed by her friends, walks up to Eric ,who still has this goofy shit eating grin on his face, and took the mic from him. Then she hands it to the blonde guy, Blake I think, before turning around and giving Eric a hard kick to the groin. It looked so brutal that even other guys, myself included, visibly flinched. Eric went down on his knees and face planted while holding his nuts. He couldn't stop the tears from flowing. The alpha and luna looked shaken but they didn't intervene either.

Angel took the mic again and turned back to the crowd.

"Hi there. You have all been misinformed. Some of you may remember me as Angel White, but now I no longer use that family name. My name is Angel Roark from my adoptive family. And I will not be the luna of this pack. That means I will not be mating with Eric Lambert."

"What are you fucking saying?", Eric screamed from the ground, "You won't mate with me? You'll leave your pack without a luna?"

"Let me refresh your memory Eric. I fled from this pack 3 years ago because of the physical abuse you, my so called brother and parents inflicted on me. Not a single person in this pack came to my defense, including the alpha and luna, but instead ridiculed me since I was 5 for something that wasn't my fault. This 'pack' is a joke and I have no connections to it. I'm sure you can find yourself some poor unmated female to make your luna. Everyone should understand that I am here for one purpose, to whip you all into shape. Should I or my friends deem you unworthy or uncooperative, we will leave and the council will look the other way. Do you understand?"

At this point, the whole pack was deathly silent and just nodded their heads obediently. But my ever stubborn best friend decided to open his mouth to blurt out something that would surely get him killed. Before he can speak though, Angel turns to him and lifts the mic again.

"Furthermore, I, Angel Roark, hereby reject Eric Lambert as my mate and Alpha."

"I challenge you!", he growled

"For what?"

"If I beat you, you will stay and be my luna. You will submit to me and take back your rejection."

"And if I win?"

"You won't win."

The brown haired guy behind Angel was struggling to contain his laughter. As if he knew Eric was asking for a death wish. Angel just sighed and blew out an exasperated breath.

"Challenge accepted. I'll try my very hardest not to kill you."

*^*^*

Aiden's pov

Finally this dick for brains will get what he deserves. When Angel joined our pack three years ago, she was tough. But as we got closer and my parents adopted her, I saw that she'd been broken repeatedly. And it took her months after that to come clean about what her old family and alpha's son had done to her. Since then, all I've wanted to do was rip Eric and Jake to pieces. I noticed Jake looking at me a couple times and I'd just smile innocently back. Angel may have lost one brother, but I vowed to be a better one.

I watched Angel now as she circled around Eric, knowing with pride that she would beat him within minutes. A guy like that who constantly sounds like a whiny bitch doesn't stand a chance against my sis. Even now as he was trash talking, his own pack looked worried for him.

Eric shifted, and without giving Angel a fair chance to shift, he pounced. Angel ducked to the ground and as Eric flew over her, she kicked upwards into his midsection. He landed on his right shoulder with a sickening crunch. Well-deserved though. If you challenge someone, attacking without giving your opponent time to shift is like shooting an unarmed man. It's playing dirty. Even if I knew Angel wasn't gonna shift anyway.

It was clear as Eric got up that he was dominant on his right side because he started putting more pressure on his left front leg than his right. Meaning his shoulder was probably dislocated and will take hours to heal. If he was smart, he'd give up now. But that's wishful thinking.

Angel stood her ground and waited for Eric to come at her. That's one of things she taught me. To stay calm and analyze your opponent's movements. Figure out what they'll do and counter. And it seems that Eric is gonna go head first into tackling her. As he ran forward and was a mere 3 feet from her, Angel bent her knees and reached out. Before Eric could turn his body, Angel hooked her arms under his front legs and lifted him up. Then she body slammed him so hard I thought I heard his spine snap.

Eric let out this horrible growling/crying sound and couldn't get up. Clearly this fight was over. The crowd looked at Angel with awe and fear.

"That's right you sons of bitches. Fear my little sis", I shouted in our little mind link
"We're the same age Aiden", Angel laughed
"I'm older by a month though."
"Pay attention you two", Blake said chuckling

The alpha and luna stepped forward and looked at their broken poor-excuse-of-an-alpha son.

"I think this means I've won", Angel said, "And I will keep my rejection." The alpha nodded at her awkwardly and turned back to his son.

"Someone get Eric to the medic now", he ordered

Two men walked up and tried to pick Eric up. Eric thrashed against them. They tried again, but this time locked their arms tightly around him, reducing Eric to a shaking, growling mess. If he could safely shift back, I'm sure he'd have a couple words to say about how it's not over. But even Eric is smart enough to know he can't shift until fully healed.

I went over to Angel and engulfed her in a bear hug. She hugged me back and I noticed Jake watching us, mainly me. I just smirked at him and tightened my hug. Then Angel pinched me and I jumped back. She smiled and went to grab the mic again.

"If I could have your attention please. Training starts Monday at 5am for anyone age 14 and older and this will be from Monday through Saturday. There will also be self defense for anyone ages 8 to 13 at 4pm after school, Monday through Friday. All training is mandatory and you'll need a valid excuse to skip out. Do. Not. Be. Late. Thank you."

Angel handed the mic back to the luna and signaled for us to leave.

"Well this will be a fun two months", I whispered to Dani as we got in my truck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 15.1K 27
Isabella Rose White hasn't always had a hard life. It all started with the sudden death of her grandparents. Her pack started to treat her differentl...
162K 5.2K 59
"I John Smith Alpha of Red Rose Pack reject Xavier King as my mate" "I Xavier King accept the rejection and serve all ties with Red Rose Pack" You mu...
222K 6.3K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
1.8M 54.5K 27
"How do I know you won't reject me as well?" I reply, staring at the handsome Alpha who has somehow made it past my walls. He reaches a hand towards...