š„ š“ š‚ š‡ š„ šƒ [Aot X Read...

By xXMeko_MailXx

[SLOW UPDATES]"Your smile is carved into our memory" ā–Ŗ When you die is it true that you go to heaven? Is ther... More

- T E A S E R + I N F O -
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
A/N about chapter length
XVII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
Where has Meko Been?

XVIII

8.1K 446 495
By xXMeko_MailXx

We love it when author forgets they have a book-

☆。*。☆。

★。\|/。★

~Anger~

★。/|\。★

☆。*。☆。

Her voice definitely sounded hoarse, she had even let out a small caught after her single word. Even when it did it didn't stop Levi from continuing on his action.

"What dumb ass sob story did you give to Hange?"

"I-I didn't- speak wi-th her"

"Liar- why don't you just confess already, it would make your life and ours a hell of a lot simpler. Mike"

His name suddenly getting called snap him out of his trance, one in which he was just watching in wonder as the two continued to bicker. He face Levi only to see him getting up a bit more.

"run and get a glass of water- or lake water for all I care. I can barely understand the shit she's saying with that run down voice of hers"

[F/n] didn't speak back once again, seeing as she was going to be able to get something down her scratched throat. Mike nodded before scurrying off to get the water, it had amused [F/n] to a certain degree seeing how chatty he was before. She wanted to snort at it but knew this wasn't the time or situation, plus she really didn't want to fuel the flames that were burning up Levi's mind right now. He seemed a lot different that she had remembered him to be, though it might all be her fault.

"I-Is it-"

"Just shut that mouth until Mike gets back with your filth water"

"M-My fault- yo-your m-ean?"

"What nonsense are you talking about now you impostor- what a bias question you ask"

Before she could respond Mike appeared back in the room with the cup of water that was asked for. Levi took it from him and examined it, seeing whether or not Mike had really gone out and gotten lake water- but the liquid seemed more than clear. Seeing this made him a bit disappointed, but nonetheless gave it to the thirsty girl who was bound to the chair.

 Because of her situation though, Levi had the 'grace' of having to hand give her the water. He lifted her chin harshly before pouring the contentions into her mouth, not giving her a warning or a chance to swallow the contents she simply had to do her best though she had coughed a few times.

"Good now you ca-"

"Is it my fault you t-turned out this way Levi?"

"Off with a bang aren't you brat? And you have nothing to-"

[F/n] tuned out for a moment, the next move she was going to make was going to be a very risky on. She was very hopeful that both Hange and Erwin would return right about now so she wasn't going head first into the deep pits of hell with her words. She was one of the only people who had been trusted enough to learn about Levi's past- and while using it against him wasn't the best option- she thought it was about the best she was going to get.

"Or is it still because of Isabel and Farlan"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Found it"

Erwin's deep voice penetrated the air, wavering a bit as it had done one of the few times before. Hange's eyes lit up as she finally gazed upon what they had been searching for, in Erwin's hand was the small yet meaningful piece of clothing that could help Hange even more than just with a dirtied uniform. 

The blue and white wings were now more of a faded color, not to mention it was still dirtied from the time it had been cut off the jacket itself. While Hange was too busy jumping up and down and screaming about Erwin's findings, he was soaking in the situation right now.

After Hange had put the uniform on display to him time seemed to take a moment to stand still, though even with the extra help his brain still couldn't defuse the situation. His eyes were still sinking into the fabric that had almost completely left his mind- just as he wanted it to.

 He did believe that it was very noble and honorable that someone had gotten themselves killed for him, but knowing it was one of the people he most cared for was something he wished only to forget. To know that he had caused her fate, to see her die right in front of his face while all he could do was watch in agony- wishing he could've done something, ANYTHING, to help her.

"oh-OH let me see Erwin! Give it here I want to make sure it's the one!"

Hange screamed in the back of Erwin's mind, he hadn't even realized she had already taken the piece of clothing from his shaking hand. His mind was no longer focused on the past, but now the present. If this really was her, someway somehow the gods had given her back, he had just caused her immense pain. 

Levi and himself demanding answers while giving her fatal injuries if she refused to answer tru- if she refused to lie to them that is. They spoke harshly and had even gone to the point of knocking the girl unconscious, his heart and brain just couldn't take anymore of this torture.

"Erwin..."

Although his brain didn't want him to, he turned around to look at Hange. Her face showing an emotion he was rather foreign with, but somewhere he knew exactly what it meant. He took a glace down at her hands, the dirtied uniform was there like before, but now she had placed the wings of freedom patch back into its rightful place. 

He didn't know what he felt as he realized it had been aligned perfectly, something so sacred he almost couldn't believe it was happening right there. He could hear the stutters in Hange's voice as she continued to speak to him- though he wasn't listening to her. He could only relish on the past once again, thinking of the memories all of them had shared together- and how much not only him, but Levi as well had messed up by being rash about this girl.

"Hurry Erwin-"

"What Hange..."

"We need to hurry in case something happens- and we need to show Levi!"

As the situation sank in Erwin nodded his head at Hange as the two began sprinting for the cells once again, doing such had alarmed many of the younger recruits in the hallways they had passed through. But there wasn't time to dwell on an easy situation fix later, they needed to get there. And because of their running they had rather quickly, Hange was the first one going down the stairs. 

Being the lunatic she is from time to time she'd skip a step or two while keeping balance from the narrow walls beside her. She was eager to get down at tell Levi the news he probably never thought he was going to hear again- but she also wanted to make sure nothing was happening.

The two were alarmed hearing a loud thump echo through the halls as they had finally reached the cells, making a last run for the end the two had been more than scared seeing what the noise was from. Levi looked like hell had been turned over by himself, the only other person that had seen that face before was Erwin- at the time of his dear friends death. 

Hange was almost too stunned to move, although laying her eyes on [F/n]'s form, who was now face down on the floor with the chair still sitting on top of her changed her way. Seeing as he was about to begin going relentlessly yet again at the girl Erwin, being the higher up in the situation, made a swift attempt to get to his head.

"LEVI-"

He watched as it didn't stop the man named, Levi once again slammed his foot down onto the [h/c] haired girl's head. Hange was now holding her breath while watching the scene, her arm had been wrapped around Levi's now in a manner in which she wished would get him to stop. 

Sadly for both of them, it didn't, Hange took a look around the room to see that Mike was now nowhere in sight- which had worried her for a moment but that wasn't the problem. Meanwhile Erwin's brain had finally snapped into place and gotten his voice back, and in a loud and booming voice shouted-

"LEVI THAT'S [F/N]- SHE'S GOING TO DIE AGAIN"

And this time...Levi turned around.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

352 19 10
Your name is (y/n), your now a junior in high school and ready to do as much as you can to enjoy it! You always dreamed of being a songwriter to expr...
4K 151 15
Y/n L/n is no longer alive, or that's what everyone thinks. Turns out you get a second chance, coming back to life as a robotic animal. You meet new...
116 6 15
At one point or another the people I loved left me when they promised they wouldn't . After the death of my parents I became queen and many people w...
144K 4K 17
You have a rough past, your father leaving you for the Scouting Legion and dying, being a assassin, living in the underground, getting caught by the...