Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

By Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
👶Chapter 19👶
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 33

2.2K 110 24
By Zarrys_tightrope

"Zee?"

"Hmmm.." Zayn hummed.

"Can you open your eyes and look Yazz has just walked from the door to me, baby." Harry told him.

"That's great." Zayn opened one eye looking at baby Yazz and closed it again, he was on his belly on the couch, his arm dangling down, Harry painting his nails. Its not like she hasn't been doing that for a while, he didn't have time for Harry's enthusiasm.

"Zee..look she's walking back." Harry said excited.

"Okay." Zayn said opening his eyes. When Harry tried to touch his bum, he knocked the hand off, "Fuck off.."
Harry smiled moving his hand slowly to him again, he was teasing him. "Knock it off, Harry." he hissed again.

"What did I do?" Harry asked innocently, cheeky grin on his face, dimples on show.

Zayn looked at him, narrowing his eyes, he hates those dimples right now. He closed his eyes again. "Horny fucker." He mumbled.

All Zayn wanted was some peace and quiet. He could lock himself in the room but their couch was bloody comfortable, he put it on list for things they're taking to their new house. They've got the keys and need to start moving but he can't be bothered. It was a month before Christmas, so one thing at a time, they need to focus on that.

Harry chuckled quietly, intent on teasing him. "Excuse me, what did you just say about me? Romantic lover?"

"I said fuck off, Harry!!" Zayn said aggressively moving Harry's hand that was touching the top of his leg.

"Language..we've got a baby in the house.." Harry said giggling finally moving away.

"She's about to learn the first technique of self defence if you don't fucking stop touching my ass. That being my knee on your balls." Zayn hissed at him.

Niall laughed listening to the couple bicker. "You've been warned, Haz." He's been their self appointed babysitter even when not necessary required. Zayn seem to enjoy the company so he let it be.

"You're seeing he's being mean to me right?" Harry said. "What did I do to deserve a knee in my crown jewels?"

"You're annoying that's what you're doing. And if you want to keep that hope of having more children, you better back the fuck off. I mean it." Zayn grabbed a TV remote then throw it at him.

Harry yelped crawling away from him seeing Zayn search for his phone, meaning that was also going to be thrown at him. "Yazz, come to me babe." He made grabby hands at her, Zayn wouldn't attack him with baby in his arms. Yazz had other ideas however and hobbled away to Niall, "The betrayal hurts more..."

"Don't hate me for being likeable, Haz." Niall said chuckling.

"Oh please you're not likeable she's just intrigued by your fake hair, Niall." Harry said watching Yazz pulling Niall's hair, giggling when Niall pretended to bite her arms.

"Hate on my hair but don't call it fake." Niall said. "And yes I'm more likeable than you right now."

Harry rolled his eyes, "I beg to differ." He said gazing at Zayn who had his eyes closed, looked comfortable. Zayn was gorgeous even when asleep, and been antsy lately. He had a theory on reason for that but didn't want to give himself false hopes that there could be another bun in oven.

"Stop staring at me, Harry" Zayn threw the phone at him but missed. He's antsy lately. "And I'm not fucking pregnant, you ass. There's no bun in any oven."

"Oops, was I thinking out loud? My bad." Harry said.

"Harry, I've got an idea." Zayn said, "That is, do you mind taking yourself and your thoughts to the kitchen, see if you can talk yourselves into making lunch?"

Niall burst out laughing startling baby Yazz who looked at him wide eyed, her lips started quivering before she started bawling out crying.

"For goodness sake Niall, I'm trying to enjoy my last day of leave." Zayn said groaning, "Take Yazz with you and help Harry make lunch. Please. Go. All of yous. As in now."

"Niall, let's move." Harry got up and walked over to him to take Yazz who was crying. "Give her to me."

"It's alright, Haz. I can't handle a crying baby. You make lunch_"

"You are going with him to the kitchen to make lunch, Niall. I'll say it again, go! All of you!" Zayn yelled. He did have a migraine but didn't want to worry Harry.

Harry and Niall looked at each other, then left the room in a haste before bursting out laughing once they were in the kitchen.

"Blimey he's on a warpath." Niall said laughing.

Good thing about them laughing Yazz stopped crying.

"Shh..he can hear you." Harry said laughing, "Can't wait till we move to our house, we won't have this problem of having to whisper."

"Oh you will have a problem alright."

Both got startled when Zayn said walking in, went straight to the fridge for bottled water, and glared at them on the way out.

"Jesus he can be scary.." Harry mumbled blinking.

"You don't say." Niall agreed:

They stayed silent for a minute and hadn't noticed Zayn's phone in Yazz's hand until it buzzed startling them again. Niall nearly dropped her, Harry rushed to help only to both get startled again by the door bell she knocking his toes and both cried out when the door bell shrieking.

"Harreh! The door!" Zayn yelled from the lounge.

Harry went to open the door, and smiled seeing Yaser with goodie bags in his hands smile. "Yaser, hello."

"Hello Harry." Yaser then followed as Harry led them to the kitchen. "Niall, hello. You both alright? You look pale. You just seen the chainsaw Zayn bought?" He chuckled.

"He brought a chainsaw?" Harry asked.

"Yes he did. Don't know why." Yaser said. "Well, I'm here with some good news and I brought food, my wife insisted.." when they both looked at him not saying anything, he continued, "I mean she insisted I brought the food, that is" That elicited no response.

Yaser stared at them, were they drunk? it wasn't even lunch time yet, he thought and went to take the baby from Niall in exchange for the food then. "Where's Zayn?"

"Lounge." Harry replied, "Thanks for the food_" he added by Yaser had already exited the room. "I better go tell him Zayn is in a kill bill mood." He said to Niall and chuckled walking away.

Yaser made it to lounge and saw Zayn on the sofa. "Hi, son. You alright?"

"Hmmm." Zayn hummed. "What brings you around besides mom insisting you bring the food. I'm sure the neighbours heard you. And I bought the chainsaw for the shop not my own personal use." He said. "Though I wished I brought it home with me."

Yaser chuckled looking at him Zayn's eyes were closed, a hat covered half his face, blocking the light it seem. "Surely you wouldn't bring that here with baby in the house_"

"Harry is in this house. That's enough reason for me to bring it here." Zayn said.

Yaser glanced at Harry who shrugged, "Long story."

"Okay." Yaser said. He did not what was that about and didn't have time to stay and hear the long story. He'd given Harry a day's leave who said Zayn was not well and needed rest. Anyhoo, your house is ready, you can move in anytime. The nursery is done as well, is more than a few feet away from the master bedroom. All the deeds are signed and in your names and I've got your keys." Yaser took out two set of keys from his jacket, gave them to Harry. "Congratulations, you're officially homeowners."

"Thanks, Yaser." Harry smiled at him. "Appreciate it_"

"And I would appreciate the food Harreh." Zayn said.

"Sorry..baby" Harry turned around only to almost trip over Niall when the latter walked in carrying a plate with food. "Niall brought the food, Zee."

Zayn opened his eyes to look at the food. Grilled chicken, no. Greek salad, nope. Samosa, yes.

"Thanks Ni.." Zayn reached for samosas without sitting up, and took a bite moaning at the delicious taste, "Dad, thank mom for me please."

"Will do." Yaser handed the baby to Harry. "I'm not staying—I've got a thing. And Zayn, your doctor Nick called me and sis he's been texting you and got no reply. He didn't say why he's calling but could to text him back or something."

"Will do, thanks dad."

"Okay, I'll be off. Till next time." Yaser nodded walking towards the door ." He could hear Harry asking Zayn why Nick was texting him.

*

*

Turned out Dr Jonas was texting Zayn a reminder about Yazz's vaccinations. She was due three injections at one year old and he was sending a confirmation. Three texts for each injection due. Harry didn't get the reason behind those singular texts when they already got an appointment, baby Yazz was not even one yet.

Nick couldn't just let him have a good day he mumbled to himself flashbacks about first time Yazz got given injections on repeat in his mind. To say he had been traumatised that day is an understatement .

He was looking forward to moving and Christmas without having to think about that and now Nick brought that up? He called Nick. Told him he's first point of contact and had to find out why Yaser was even contacted and not him when he's the baby daddy.

"Haz, you're okay?" Zayn asked looking at him. Harry was deep in thought, a frown on his face.

"Yeah." Harry nodded.

"Okay." Zayn wasn't convinced, but he didn't pry. "So, when do you want to move out, babe?"

Harry looked at his bipolar boyfriend who was now smiling at him, no offence to him, but Zayn's moods needed their own insta account. "Um, about that. I've booked the removal van for Monday. I figured over the weekend we can started packing. Is that okay? I can always change it, no problems."

Zayn nodded, "I was thinking the same actually. And if we've moved by end of next week, you'll have two and half weeks to decorate the house for Christmas babe."he said pinching him on the hip.

Harry retaliated, spanking Zayn's bum. "No pinching."

They were in bed, Zayn was lying between on top of him, he'd been trying to have a nap but couldn't sleep. Niall was taking his babysitter role seriously and took baby Yazz for her nap in her nursery. They figured Niall probably fallen asleep as well, the flat was quiet.

"You know what I was also thinking." Zayn said, "I was thinking perhaps we could ask Liam's strong army of buff gym buddies to help_"

"No." Harry said firmly. "No gym buddies. The removal guys are capable and will manage."

"Babe, we need someone to help, just for your boots collection alone" Zayn laughed when Harry nipped his earlobe.

"No, the removal guys are capable, I said."

Zayn smiled at him. "I forget sometimes you can be a posh toff."

"Does that mean you are my posh totty?" Harry teased him, grabbing Zayn's arse.

"I'm your baby, daddy_"

Harry growled flipped them over, kissing him hard, deepening the kiss, Zayn moaned legs and wrapped around Harry's waist.

"Hate to put a stop to your afternoon fiesta but Liam and Louis are here.." Niall said sticking his head in and out quickly, he did not wanna see them fucking.

"Fuck..." Harry groaned frustrated, they are back to this cock-blocking shit again with Louis and Zayn talking,

'I'll make it up to you later don't worry." Zayn said kissing him softly on the lips.

"Let's go shock them with my boner." Harry climbed out of bed, striding out of the room.

"Harreh, put a T-shirt on." Zayn laughed getting out of bed and grabbed a T-shirt for him before following after him.

Harry was wearing sweatpants with no underwear and his boner pointing another direction as he went the other. He found them sitting in the lounge.

"Oh hello.." Liam looked away seeing Harry's bulge in full mode.

"Hello to you guys." Harry smiled at them hands on his hips.

"Harry, hello." Louis said lips pressed together.

"What's up man?" Liam said trying to look anywhere but Harry's compass.

"Nothing, how about you mate? Anything up with you?" Harry asked.

"Haz, put this on." Zayn said softly giving him the T-shirt to put on hoping it'll hide Harry's big problem.

The T-shirt barely covered Harry's boner, Zayn gently nudged him to take a seat so the attention wasn't on that. Harry then sat down, legs wide open. Zayn had to sit between them to hide Harrys groin. He felt Harry's arms around his waist pulling him up to sit on Harry's lap. Zayn gasped feeling Harry's dick twitching.

"Zee, you good? How are you?" Louis asked.

Zayn cleared his throat, "Good. Yeah. I'm good."

No one said anything for a few minutes, Harry's boner was the elephant in the room...literally. The giggles started like a Mexican wave from Niall, then Liam, Louis, then Zayn and finally Harry.

They laughed grew uncontrollably loud when Niall fell, off the chair. The boys wheezed laughing harder at him like old times. Old times they will cherish forever, good or bad. Harry was looking forward to new beginnings.

Treat people with kindness or shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.3K 1K 21
(completed) "where he was normal just in his eyes , where his love was hidden in the deep corner of his heart ,his heart which only beats for his har...
208K 10.3K 160
Harry doesn't know if he can trust anyone anymore after being broken by many men in his life, including his own father. But what happens when he cat...
Him [Zarry] By Z

Fanfiction

217K 14.4K 36
"Harry this isn't healthy. You're obsessed. I can't believe you go to all that trouble just to look at him." "Of course I do," "I have to." "I love...
87.1K 4.3K 27
Harry and Zayn had been friends since college alongside with Liam, Niall and Louis. They've been in each other's backs ever since Freshman. Even thou...