Closure (A Supernatural Fanfi...

Od ShatterFlyArts

A childhood friend of Sam and Dean Winchester's is brutally murdered by a demon, leaving behind his two small... Viac

A Note From The Author
1 - The Call
2 - Meeting Her
3 - Sticking Together
4 - Trying to Make Sense of Everything
5 - Finding Nemo...wait. His name is James.
6 - Jenna and the Kids
7 - Breakfast of Champions
8 - Sam Winchester, King of Denial
9 - Demon Trap
10 - Exposure
11 - Breakdown
12 - Saying Things
13 - Wishful Thinking
14 - Sad Little Boys
15 - Starting Over
16 - Nova Speaks
17 - Birthday Surprises
18 - Confrontation
19 - About Damn Time
21 - Bittersweet
22 - Chick Flick Moments
23 - Oops
24 - Family Matters in the Batcave
25 - Premature
26 -A Sense of Urgency
27 - The Next Step
28 - Of Utter Importance
29 - Discussions and Things
30 - A Brother's Blessing
31 - Knocking on Heaven's Door
32 - 10 Years Later

20 - Woah

301 13 2
Od ShatterFlyArts

Jody

"I know, I know, kiddo, it's okay. Dean, take her for a sec, I'm gonna go find a diaper. Do you know where Nova keeps them?"

Dean stops, staring in the distance for a moment. "Uh...normally she keeps them in the nursery. There's none in there?"

"No. I've checked. Shit. I hope she's not out. I don't want to head to the store."

"Well. Ask her. I gotta find Sam, let me know if you find any."

"Sure thing." Dean takes Myla, and walks down the hall where the guest rooms are.

I search around the livingroom, and Aubrey comes running in with a few Barbie dolls clutched in her hands.

"Hey. Aub. Quick question. Do you know where Mommy keeps the extra diapers?"

"Uh...in her room. By the table closest to the closet."

"Oh. Okay. Thanks, honey."

"You're welcome!" She says, and I walk down the opposite hallway, and knock gently on Nova's door. I never saw them come home from their date last night. It's only by the Impala being parked in the driveway that I even know she's there in the first place.

I crack the door open a slight bit, and hear snoring.

"Hey, Nova?" I whisper. "I just need to grab some diapers, we're out in the nurs—"

As I say that, I gently walk into the room and freeze at the sight in front of me.

The first thing I notice is the absolute mountain of scattered blankets in front of me, on Nova's bed. It takes a minute before I see Nova's sleeping face, hair tangled, all over the sheets, covered up, laying on her side. Her arms rest in front of her as if in prayer. She leans towards—

Sam. The mountain of blanket, and the snoring, is him. He faces her, his right hand reached out, just inches away from her. I can see his bare chest peaking out from the covers in spots. His bare calves stick out from the other end of the blanket. I look to the floor, and see their clothes thrown about.

"Holy shit," I whisper under my breath.

If it weren't for the fact that there was a baby with a full diaper in the next room, I would have just turned and walked out the door. But Myla's cries across the house are motivation enough for me to tiptoe in, where, in front of the nightstand, I see an open package of diapers. Stealthily I make my way for the diapers, and Nova starts rustling. She inches closer to Sam, her voice moaning under her breath. He takes his arm and wraps it around her. I slowly creep out of the door, diaper package in hand. When I make it to the door, I turn and look one last time to make sure I'm not seeing things. Sure enough, nothing has changed. Sam and Nova are definitely—

Holy fuck, is that her bra on the chandelier above her bed?

A black lacy thing drapes over the chandelier, and I feel my jaw drop. How? Nonono. I don't want to know.

I turn and silently close the door behind me, tiptoeing my way down the hall until I see Dean, Myla in hand chewing on a piece of bread.

"Where the hell did he go? I can't find Sam anywhere."

"Weellll. I just. Um." I clear my throat. "I just found him."

"Really? Where?" Dean looks around, as if Sam might just pop up behind a piece of furniture.

"He's...in Nova's room. With Nova. I—"

"Wait, seriously?" Dean says. He sets Myla down, who walks into her nursery to play with some toys or something.

I lower my voice. "I just went in there because Aubrey said that's where they keep the extra diapers. I was just going to ask her, and I saw them. They were...they were completely naked, underneath the covers."

Dean gapes. "They...they had sex?"

I nod. "Her bra's hanging off the chandelier."

Dean looks shocked. "Son of a bitch."

"Right?"

"I told him to take it slow."

"Well, it looks like they took the fast train out of Dodge," I say.

"Right. Wow. Really? Are you sure?"

"Do I look like I'm unsure?"

Dean scans my face, and makes a face. "No. You don't. Wow. Nova and Sam...on the first date."

"Yeah."

- - - - - - - - - -

It's a few hours before Nova walks out of the room, fully dressed. She looks to me, and smiles.

"How was your night?"

"It was nice," she said. "We had a great time. I think he's finally got his head on straight."

I smile at her. "You two use protection?"

She stiffens. "Oh god. How do you know? You didn't hear us, did you?"

"No. I'm sorry. I just—I had to run into the room to grab diapers for Myla. I—"

"Wow. So...you saw things."

"Things I didn't expect."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't. You two are consenting adults. You can do what you want. It's just—"

"A little surprising?"

"That's one way of putting it," I say.

Sam walks out, rubbing his eyes. Also fully dressed.

"Hey, babe," he says.

"So..." I say, looking at him. I smile at him. He blushes.

"Oh, God."

"She had to grab diapers," Nova said.

"Just answer my question. Did you two use protection?"

Sam's face turns red. "'Course we did."

Nova nods.

"I hope so. It looked like you two—"

"Okay, I don't want to talk about this," Sam says. I laugh. Nova laughs slightly, too.

Dean walks in to the livingroom, and smiles at his younger brother. "Sammmy."

"Oh my god, Dean."

"We don't have to talk about it. I just want to know—what's the story with you two? Where are we at?"

"What do you mean?" Nova asks. Sam itches his elbow.

"Are you...officially a couple? Is it a one time thing, or?"

"Sam did just call her babe." I say.

"Ooh. Soooooooo...." Dean says.

"Well. We didn't really talk about it. But if...if she wants to, I guess we could. You know."

"Be a couple?" Nova asks, looking in his direction, but not turning to him.

A light goes off in Sam's eyes. "Yeah. If you're—"

"Well, obviously I'm up to it."

Dean laughs, and claps his brother on the back. "It's about damn time, too. I told you, Sam. Didn't I tell you it was worth a shot?"

Sam smiles. "That you did."

"Nice." Dean sits at the chair, sipping a cup of coffee.

"So. Nova and I were talking last night, and we decided—"

"I want to train. It's been years. I'm out of shape, and I need to fix that so should anything happen, I can defend myself and the kids."

"I think it's a great idea, myself," Sam says.

"So do I." Dean says. "You're right, Nova. You do need to train. Me and your boyfriend—" Nova groans "Can show you."

I look around. "Great. Sounds fun. Um. I'm gonna go take care of Myla, and then I gotta scram. My weekend's over and it's back to playing sheriff for me."

"Okay," Nova said. "When you're done, would you stick her in her high chair for me? I got breakfast ready."

"Sure thing, hun."

"Thanks."

I walk off, and I smile. I agree. It's about damn time those two wised up to one another.

Then, I realize something. I turn around and peak my head into the hallway.

"What are you going to tell the kids?" I say to them. It strikes Nova first. I see the dawning realization on her face. She never even thought about it.

"Uh...."

I turn and walk away, knowing I just created more problems for them to think about. Oh well, they'll figure it out.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

395 21 5
"He wanted to run to her, he wanted to make sure she was okay, but he couldn't. That wasn't his place...it was Sam's, he just had to let go" :-: Aft...
22.8K 634 23
Your a 4 year old girl playing when all of a sudden your father gets killed by a unknown creature you are yet to discover at this young age. A man wi...
7.4K 235 9
Mary Winchester was killed by a supernatural force and now, her husband, two sons, and only daughter are obsessed with finding it and killing it 22 y...
172K 5.6K 41
*in queue for editing* A huge thank you to @bloomedroses who loved the story so much that they made an amazing cover for me! I love it so much!! You...