Sock and Doc

By blood_and_obsession

Completed A 049 x 035 fanfic I decided to write because I ship it and there isn't enough stuff for this ship More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
A very quick A/N

Chapter 11

3.6K 124 54
By blood_and_obsession

The trio eventually made their way to the end of the hallway. 035 stood there, still holding 049 until the Doctor taped his arm. It took him a moment to realize what that tap meant but once he had he put 049 down.

He made sure 049 was balanced before turning towards Lanky, who had stuck his arm elbow deep into one of 106's portals. His skin and muscle had begun to dissolve, it hadn't gotten to the bone yet.

It looked like the most recent portal opened, in this hallway at least. 035 walked up to it and cupped his hands around his mouth.

"Larry? You in there?" His voice was already loud enough but he'd felt the need to shout. It made 049 wonder just how far the sound had traveled trough the halls. 096 continued to fish around for the old man, whimpering all the while.

049 remained on the sidelines, watching the others. Seeing what was happening made him wish he took up 035's offer to introduce him to the others during that first breach.

Lanky and the mask continued for a moment longer before 035 put his hands on his hips and quietly huffed.

"I don't think we'll find him in there, let's keep going."

096 sniffed, pulling his arm out of the rotting hole in the wall. All the skin and muscle had been eaten away leaving nothing but bones behind.

The Doctor reeled back, not to a notable degree at least. The sight of someone missing that much flesh and not seeming to notice or care is jarring to say the least. Regaining his composure 049 took a step closer.

"Pardon me, 096, but, are you alright?"

He sniffed again and croaked our something that sounded like " 'm ok."

"Very well then, shall we continue?" 049 faced the mask who nodded and began to make his way through the halls, the other two quickly catching up.

They'd been walking for a few minutes when an odd noise came to their attention. It started as a scream, that alone got them to hurry up and follow the sound. Out of what? Curiosity? Concern? They might not have been sure themselves.

The sound changed from screaming to violent coughing. The sound of someone being beat carried down the hallways and eventually it turned to nothing more than a mushy, sloshing, whack.

By the time they had gotten to the body whatever had caused the damage was nowhere to be seen.

049 crouched down to examine it. It's throat had been beaten to a pulp and was now just a mess of blood and tissue.

"What the hell happened to this guy?" 035 asked, nudging the corpses leg with his foot.

"Their throat way beaten in, using far more blows than necessary. It was done while they were still alive and eventually killed them."

The Doctor's eyes moved down the body, spotting what looked to be multiple strikes along its side.

"Seems like they got a few blows to the torso as well."

096 whimpered, drawing the others attention towards a nearby wall. A black ooze grew across it and 106 stepped through.

He began to shuffle towards the corpse on the floor before the others caught his eye.

"The hell do you all want?" His voice was rough, like it was clawing it's way out of his throat.

"We're planning an escape and 079 told us to get the gang together so we can get the hell outta dodge." 035's expression had changed to a frown, he wasn't exactly fond of 106 to say the least.

106 stared at the mask for a moment before letting out a sigh. "Alright, fine." He snapped his fingers and the ground beneath the corpse began to decay and it fell through. Leaving nothing but a dark stain where it once lied.

"Did you by any chance see what bashed in that man's throat?" 049 mused.

The old man grunted. "Not really, just saw it running down the hall. Couldn't get a good look at it."

The Doctor looked towards the floor in thought and brushed off the sense of déjà vu, shaking his head.

035 hooked his arm around the Doctor's, smiling at him.

"Let's get going. We still have a lot more scps to track down after all."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Small A/N

guys what the hell

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that people would like this story so much. Thank you, it means a lot to me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 1.1K 23
my obsession with ships has become too high so i made a fanfic about natsuki x yuri hope you like it
9.3K 430 33
Here is a place to dump whatever the heck I write this season- This will have ships, MINESONAS ONLY! This isn't strictly HC, I might occasionally wri...
76.7K 1.1K 17
I had a change of heart and before anyone says anything, I wrote this when I was younger. I've even unpublished chapters that made me uncomfortable a...
36.5K 596 58
Hey everyone, I'm just someone that ships sun x moon even tho I was in denial about it for months but now I'm not so I'm writing fanfiction about them