Godzilla x Reader 'My King' [...

By Creepy_Noodles105

After the battle of the Muto titans, (Y/N), 24 years old, moves to Tokyo, Japan. She always did enjoy Japanes... More

What you Need to Know
Tokyo, Japan
The Attack
Vacation
The Mysterious Boat
The Secret
Beach Day
The Invitation and the Dress
Suspicions and Secrets
Authors note
The flashdrive
The Plan
Plan Gone Wrong
Author's Note
The Guinea Pig
Author's Note
The Beginning Process and the Purpose
The Changes and Suspicions
Authors Note
The Transformation
What (Y/N)'s transformation looks like
Redraw of the Transformation
Freedom and new dangers
The Beauties and the Threat of the Ocean
I made another Godzilla Oc!
Two Against One and Godzilla To The Rescue
I Can Change Forms?!
Questions, Suspicions, and Changes
Authors Note
Another Bloody Fight and Him
Authors Note
Them and My Hero
A Blooming Love Story
His Transformation
Authors Note
Authors Note (Again)
The Bump and renewed Friendship
Ending this once and for all (Part 1)
Authors Note
Authors Note (Again)
Issues about messages
Ending this Once and For All (Part 2)
Ending this Once and For All (part 3)
Side Effects
Two Rulers, One Throne
Author's Note
War In My Head
Authors Note
Sacrifice and The Blood of a God
Happily Ever After With My King
The End
Author's Note ( I'm back!)
I Drew This
I Made Dis
I Colored Dis
Author's Long Awaited Check-In

Pain

5.9K 152 41
By Creepy_Noodles105

(Kind of a long chapter)

(Y/N) was screaming and struggling to get out of the bed. She was terrified to say the least. One of them had to put a rag in her mouth to stop her from speaking and they tightened the straps to stop her movements. As soon as the tip of the needles were in the correct location, she became paralyzed with fear. She couldn't speak, breathe, move, anything. Silent tears rolled down her face as she watched the serums be injected into her system. She wanted all of this to end. She hated it. Them. What they did. Everything. Anger was the only emotion she felt.

She watched as the colors in the syringes decrease until all of it went into her bloodstream. She knew it was too late. There was no helping her. No way out. She would have to suffer this wrath. This torment. (Y/N) thought maybe hell is better than this place. It disgusted her. The lack of sleep and not eating food that is given to her everyday has really affected her health and it only made her emotions worse. Dark bags hung underneath her (Y/C) orbs as she glared at the masked men. She would surly kill them once she found a way out. She would make them feel pain 3x worse than what the hybrids felt.

Her vision started becoming blurry snd she felt a slight headache take place. What were those injections? Did the other hybrids have to be injected with three serums too? She couldn't think straight, whatever was in her body was slowing changing her body and function. Like a virus taking over a computer but a brain instead.

It was blotchy and she only got segments of what was happening. She was still on the bed but was being pushed through a hallway. The bright lights and plain white walls didn't help her situation. She didn't cry. She didn't beg for help or whimper. No she glared and she mentally thought of gruesome ways to kill these people. They don't deserve to be called humans. Their a virus.

(Y/N) didn't know what would happen to her. What are the symptoms and is there a cure. Will this transformation hurt? Will she be treated like an animal? She didn't know. She wasn't God and she surely didn't have any powers so she was useless. Like a rag doll.

She closed her eyes as she didn't like the blinding light. As soon as she closed her eyes she fell into a l dreamless slumber. What a hectic week she's had.

~~Two Weeks Later~~

(Y/N) was sitting on her bed reading a book when she looked at the clock. It was 4:30 pm. Lately she has been feeling woozy and strange. Her skin feels itchy and irritating. It was a weird sensation to say the least. Nothing bad happened in those two weeks except more tests and she had orange, purple, and yellow injections. Was this what the others had to endure? It seemed a bit too much.

~~Night Time~~

It's 11:23pm and (Y/N) couldn't sleep. Her skin felt super itchy and burned but no marks or anything was visible on her skin. Her head was pounding much harder and her vision became blurry and fuzzy like static. She rolled onto her back and stared at the (F/C) ceiling.

Suddenly she smelled something. Wait, it smelled of hospital and metal and soap. Cleaning alcohol and other scents were very strong. Some not. She was confused until she looked around, sitting up. What? What are these smells? Why now? Was it a symptom or something? She looked at a flower vase on her desk which is located across from her bed. It was a good 20 feet distance away so she tried to sniff the air. She smelled them. Like wet soil and the pleasant scent of the flower petals themselves. She loved it. She looked at a container of perfume on her vanity which is on the left side of the wall of her bed. She inhaled and she smelled strawberries and citrus. Amazing.

She tried with other objects that had a scent and she was amazed. She knew she should be scared or confused but she was happy. Did she lose her sanity? Did she finally snap after all those experiments. Nope. Well maybe.

She suddenly thought back to her she watched the video of the man turning. Wait. Didn't he turn almost immediately after he got injected? Why was it taking longer for her? Did the other injections mess something up or change it's affect process? Who knows.

After a while the pain in her head got stronger and she grit her teeth. It was worse than a migraine. He grabbed her head and groaned in agony. It kept going and her body started burning. Not literally, but it felt like it. Her skin felt like needles were being injected all over her body with some sort of acidic serum all the while being hit in the head with a baseball bat. She didn't scream because she didn't want to alert anyone but she couldn't take it.

She screamed.

At the top of her lungs too. She fought back the tears but she struggled on her bed. Guards rushed into her room and saw her in some sort of pain. Some stern orders were being thrown around but she couldn't bare the noise. So loud. It was like if you turned up a huge speaker all the way up and stood right beside it. Her memory was skipping around as if she would black out soon. She did.

Beep...beep...beep
What was that noise. It was loud. She slightly fluttered her eyes open to see a horrible sight. The bright light. She groaned and closed them immediately. The light was immense and she couldn't bare it. She felt like she was having the worst migraine ever, her vision blurry but clear and her hearing expanded as well as her smell.

What was she turning into. After a while of mentally arguing with herself, (Y/N) opens her sore eyes. She looked around the room to find herself in the same lab she's been experimented at for the past few months.

She realized she was on straps which she touched her arms. They stung. It was getting worse. It felt like fire was slowly and painfully washing its boiling hot flames over her body. She looked around and saw she was surrounded with medical equipment. She was also in a hospital gown. She sighed. It's just like the man from the video. She felt sympathy for him. Was he dead at this moment?

Her headache was annoying he so much she felt like dying. She scratched her arms and legs but the tingly painful feeling wouldn't go away. Red streaks ran across her limbs but she didn't care at the moment. She screamed and flailed around until the men in coats and masks rushed in seeing their patient act like a fish out of water.

They held her limbs down and strapped them down with both the leather straps and the metal cuffs around her limbs, stomach, and throat. They yet again put another cloth into her mouth. Her sense were all over the place and sweat ran down her face. She wanted it to stop. No needed it to.

Even if she had to compete the transformation.

More injections were being put into her but she didn't feel them. She felt numb with pain and agony.

As soon as she saw more scientists bring in more of the blue syringes, she groaned. It didn't matter if she was having a stroke or heart attack, nope they just kept the serums going. So many.

(Y/N) was starting to get suspicious. This seemed too much didn't it? I mean a person shouldn't be injected with this many just to turn into something else.

After they cleaned up and left the room, she was alone and the strong smell of metal and cleansing alcohol was burning her nostrils.

Bleach would've smelled better than this.

~~One Week Passed By~~

(Y/N)'s symptoms got worse. The pain doubled and her senses were getting stronger and just everywhere. Her skin was pale and her nails.

Well.. her nails changed..drastically.

They were black and curved like an eagles claws but two times longer, and shaper.

She was confused.

She checked the mirror and saw her reflection. She looked like a ghost with scary claws. Her eye color was changing. Her once (F/C) orbs were a deep crimson red with hints of bright yellow mixed with it. She looked like a vampire or something.

Her bones ached. It felt as if every bone had been broken and fixed broken again, feeling the pain was horrendous.

Her teeth changed physically as well. Her canines were long and sharp and the other teeth were sharp as well but not as long as the canines. They were two times the size. They even stuck out of her mouth because they were oversized.

What is happening to her?

What is she turning into?

1534 words Muffins!! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and find out what is happening to (Y/N)~

~~Authors Note~~

Thank you all for the reads everybody!! 3k reads is amazing and I am grateful!
You are all beautiful and fantastic in your own ways, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!!

Also I will be doing a "FUN FACT" starting now.

FUN FACT: I love dragons and wolves (also love all mythical creatures too!) :D

Enjoy your morning, afternoon, evening, and night Muffins!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 6K 31
"Why do you always look like that?" "Like what?" "Like you hate every person in this room." "That's because I do." "Why? What did these people do to...
676K 15.1K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
5.9K 129 23
Hi, my name's Kira. I'm a meister as well as a weapon, but I barely use my weapon self unless I have to. See, I ran away from home when I saw what m...