Aurora

By erinwillow2006

She was just a fragment of light in my mind, The saint While I was the real physical avatar, The Sin WARNING... More

Introduction
Routine
Her

Skin and bones

24 8 8
By erinwillow2006

She ripped her skin
She gauged her eyes
She shattered her bones
She broke her heart
And was left motionless
———————————————————————————

Aurora was never bothered with her physical features and was slowly killing her body with chemicals, did she care, no of course not. 

Did other people bother her about her yellow stained nails, purple and chapped lips since she was nearly half dead and a hybrid of nicotine and alcohol breath, yes of course. It wasn't a sensitive topic for her but it wasn't easy to talk to about since she couldn't express herself probably.

Her words would nearly always come out as slurs and insults .

But there was no denying she had beauty before, her hair was the shade of Charcoal black, with cold eyes , but all of this was damaged and affected by her addictions And lack of nutrition causing her to have low body fat, she was all skin and bones. 

Aurora was staring at herself in her mirror evaluating her looks.

Ding! Her staring contest with herself was interrupted with the sound of a message, which came to surprise to her since she rarely got messages besides from her father who asked for money.

                                         Text POV:
17:45
???: Heyyy (◠‿◠)
                                                       Aurora: Who is this?
???: Isabella Maria!! I'm in your home room class and I sit next to you:))
Seen

Isabella: you wanna come to a high school party with me, I have to tag someone along☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ well actually I wanted you to come but I didn't know if you would so
Text muted

Isabella: oof sorry I'm blabbering ::>_<::
Seen

19:17
                                                                 Aurora: I'll come
Isabella: (。・ω・。)ノ♡ tysm I'll pick you up at 8:00 sharp ;)
Seen

                                           Normal POV:

Aurora couldn't help but let a small grin pull at her sour lips that never do anything except wrap around a cigarette.

While the grin is still visible on her face, she was startled by a Fragile voice "what're you smiling at" her sister curiously grins with her contagious smile which Aurora is immune to.

"Curiosity killed the cat" Aurora blandly states.

Her face turns cold and you can feel the temperature in the room drop. This is a sign her sister must leave, which she obliged.

Aurora instantly felt her heart sank as she heard her sister slam her own door and muffled cries could be heard. Aurora has low human qualities like sympathy, which she lacks, but when it come to her sister who is lost she feels like her only part that feels warmth, her heart, is gauged out.

Aurora shook her saddening fear from her head. She contemplated to go to this party.

She sighs

It's decided

I'm going

Aurora's thoughts guide her to her cloths drawer and she starts to get ready.

———————————————————————————
Flash back

"My little flower, I have little something for you" her mother sings as Aurora wakes from her slumber.

Her mother hands her a small necklace to her. Aurora's once tired eyes brighten up to see the shining metal in front of her.

It's was a chain necklace with a baby angel with it's harp in its hand. Aurora swoons over it with interest.

"It was my mothers and then mine" she admires it with her dark  eyes "my mother told me if you wear it you can hear the angle playing its harp" as she flutters her eyes close imagining her past.

———————————————————————————
Normal time

Aurora looks at the herself in the mirror and is actually impressed she could pull of a good look since she was not very materialistic. She wore a black hoodie with sweat pants, in her eyes that was the shit.

She averts her gaze to a jewelry rack. Her necklace that her mother gifted her laid dusty after years of neglecting it.

She pulled it around her bony neck. She closes her eyes while a she listens to the sound of a delicate harps playing.

Her peace was interrupted by a car honk, meaning her lift was here.

Here we go

                                             ...

The car ride was silent and All Aurora was thinking about was that her doleful sister was home alone and vulnerable to the demons of her absent mind. Aurora slowly fell into the abyss of darkness, sleep

Isabella felt bad for pressuring Aurora to coming so she did a U-turn and headed to destination A.

                                            ...

Sleeping beauty
True loves kiss shall wake her up
From her paralyzing slumber
The curse that possessed her heart
The Curse will be broking within

———————————————————————————

Aurora woke up to a beam of light fragments in her eyes. Her blanket softly wrapped around her boney body.

Sleep gave her a taster of death and waking up was no longer the pleasure it was.

Where's my fucking lighter

———————————————————————————

Nightmares
Negative feelings
Filled with fear
Playing around the hangman's noose
Only one way out

———————————————————————————

Look who posted OWO
Anyways please support this book
Thank you <3333 I don't have motivation so help me out:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 2.2K 34
twice of love💓
163K 6.8K 83
A girl whom I thought as my best friend standing before me with a knife to kill me. She stabbed the knife onto my chest and told me "He will not like...
Burn Marks By Icecold101

Mystery / Thriller

6K 277 7
My TikTok - E.writer🖤 (whteverwhnever) I've just started the Hierarchy Kdrama And I love it !! ( I will definitely be editing this story a lot se...