Blush//Lashton

By babybeancalum

"So what is it? Are you gay, bi, just tell me." "I don't know, but all I know is that I want to be with you... More

✰Zero:Prologue
✰One: No, I'm Australian
✰Two: Are You Gay or Something?
✰Three: Your Virginity is Showing
✰Four: I Can't Get a Blowjob in the Handicap Stall!
✰Five: Is Your Dick Broken?
✰Six: Quit Implying I'm Gay
✰Eight: I'm Just Glad We're Friends
✰Nine: I'm Still Mad At You

✰Seven: Now That is Passion!

487 39 41
By babybeancalum

Luke

Today is the first football game of the season, and Ann and Henry want me to go. I'm not really excited, because I don't like sports. Well, except for ballet, but besides that, I find them boring. What's exciting about watching people run across a field, or a court, chasing or hitting a ball? Even though I won't know what's going on during the game, I'll still support Ashton. The school colors are green and white, so I'll be wearing this green top that looks really cute on me.

       Ashton seemed pretty happy, and he was in a much better mood than yesterday. He still wouldn't tell me where he ran off to though. I still had dance rehearsal, but luckily it's only one hour on Thursdays, so I can still make it to the football game. 

      I thought that having some experience—some sexual experience, would help me with this stupid passion thing. I can't tell if I'm truly not doing it right, or Emilio is just super hard on me. I didn't seem to be getting any better as far as my passion goes. My technique is great though.

     "Nope, try again. Are you even putting any effort into this, Luke?" Emilio snapped, crossing his arms against his chest. Our music started up again, and Mei and I did our duet for what felt like the hundredth time. I tried to really focus on my style, and being more expressive. Mei was dancing flawlessly as usual, and she was keeping right up with me.

      We finished, and were both breathing heavily. Mei wiped the sweat from her forehead, looking over at me. I gave her an apologetic look, but she patted my back.

      "Again." Emilio demanded. We groaned, and so did the rest of the team, because they had to watch.

     "Are you serious? We need a break. I think Luke is doing fine, you just like to pick on him." Mei sassed, putting her hands on her hips. Emilio raised an eyebrow at her, and I looked away.

      "That's not for you to decide. We're not going to be done until he gets it right." Emilio said. Miss Chapman wasn't there that day, so there was no one to stop him. So we kept going, and going, and going. I was getting dizzy and lightheaded from all of the turns, and pure exhaustion.

      "It's okay Luke, just take deep breaths." Mei whispered to me, as she fanned herself.

     "I'm sorry I can't do this." I mumbled, my eyes watering.

     "Think of someone you want to impress. This dance is supposed to be about love, and affection right? Think of this dance as you trying to impress someone, and seduce them." Mei advised. I nodded my head weakly, glancing at the rest of my team members. Some of them weren't even paying attention anymore, because they were so bored. 

     "I don't have anyone I want to impress in that way." I admitted. Mei smirked, and I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

     "Really? Not even that Ashton boy you always talk about?" She quipped. My cheeks heated up, and I could tell it was more than me just being extremely hot. I put my hand over my cheek, and I shrugged my shoulders. Emilio snapped his fingers at us, and we began to go to our starting position. My hands were shaking, but I tried to push through.

      Emilio started the music, and we did our duet again. I was determined to make it the best, and last time we would have to do it for today. I pushed myself, and although it was a little embarrassing on my end, I took Mei's advice. I thought of Ashton. I don't know why it's embarrassing because no one knows who I'm thinking of, but the fact I'm giving it a shot it. 

       I don't love Ashton, and I wouldn't say we show each other affection. I blocked out Emilio, and the rest of the team that were there watching us. I pretended like Ashton was the only other person in the room, watching me. I tried to ignore my exhaustion, and how I felt like I could faint at any moment. I listened to the music, and danced the best could. I tried to be as flashy as possible, and be more intimate.

      I think Mei noticed, because she gave me a small wink. I wasn't sure if I was really dancing that different or I was just kind of delirious. It seemed like Mei and I danced perfectly, but somehow it didn't feel different than any of the other times we danced together. I imagined Ashton sitting there watching, his eyes going down my body. Just they did when-okay now is not the time for those thoughts.

      We hit our ending pose, and everyone clapped. Emilio clapped, and he smiled, almost looking proud. Mei let go of me, and she grinned at me.

      "Now that is passion!" Emilio shouted. Before I could be proud of myself, I saw everyone go white, and then black.

                                     ✰✰✰

"Oh my gosh, he looks so pale!"

"Do you think he hit his head too hard?"

"Guys, let Luke's parents through, calm down."

I slowly opened my eyes, to see everyone standing above me. I saw Ann and Henry, looking down at me with worried expressions. I groaned, shielding the bright studio lights from my eyes. I sat up, and Ann looked at me worriedly.

"What happened?" Ann asked me. I shook my head, and I got myself off of the ground. I was a little unsteady, and I tripped forward a bit. Henry grabbed my arm to keep my steady, and I shrugged him off.

"He just must've been a bit woozy." Emilio said with a shrug. Ann pressed her lip into a thin line, and she glared at him. "Perhaps he didn't eat anything beforehand?" He added.

"Now I know that's a lie, Luke always has a bowl of oatmeal before dance." Ann explained. Emilio looked like he had absolutely no sympathy for me.

"Where's Miss Chapman? I'd like to have a word with her." Ann said sternly. Emilio looked a little nervous, but he laughed it off.

"Unfortunately, she's not here right now. I could relay a message for her?" Emilio offered. I didn't trust him. He wouldn't tell miss Chapman would happened, just to save his own ass.

"No that's fine, I'll talk to her myself." Ann said, causing Emilio to visibly swallow. Mei walked up to me, and she looked at me worriedly.

"I feel like this is my fault. I should've told him enough was enough." Mei said softly, grabbing my hands. I squeezed her hands, and I gave her a small smile.

"It's not your fault. I'm fine, I just need to rest a little bit. You're a great partner." I said back. I hugged her, and she hugged me back. We pulled away from each other, and Mei smiled at me.

"You did great today, Luke. Get some rest, okay?" She said. I nodded my head, and I turned back to Ann and Henry. Emilio pulled them aside, and he was telling them something. I casually stepped closer to them, so I could hear what they were saying.

"You should not be pushing your students to the point where they're fainting from exhaustion. Luke moved here because of dance, and I want him to have a nice experience here." Ann said, crossing her arms against her chest. Henry nodded in agreement. Emilio glanced at me, and I looked down at the floor to pretend like I wasn't listening.

"I'm sorry, but dance isn't always easy. Luke has been struggling lately, and maybe he isn't fit for this dance company." Emilio commented, making my heart sink.

"Maybe you're not fit, asshole." I spoke up. Everyone looked at me, and I mean everyone. The room went silent, and I felt everyone's eyes on me. "You've been picking on me, day after day, for absolutely no reason. I'm leaving." I announced, grabbing my bag. Emilio looked a little shocked.

"Please stay for the rest of practice, Luke." Emilio sighed, walking over to me. I stepped away from him, and I walked over to the door. "I won't make you dance anymore for today, you can just sit down and relax!" He reasoned.

"No, I'm going home." I answered, opening up the door. I took a deep breath, feeling the cool fall air hit my face. I stepped outside, looking around at the changing leaves. Ann and Henry weren't too far behind me, and they took me to their car. We drove home, and I couldn't help but feel guilty for not being able to go to Ashton's football game.

When we got home, Ann made me some really good soup. She said it was a family recipe. I glanced at the clock, letting out a sigh. I imagined Ashton running around on the field, trying to take quick glances at the crowd, trying to look for us. After I finished my soup, I went upstairs and took a shower. Then I went into my room, grabbed my bunny, and I cuddled up in my bed.

It wasn't very late at all, but I was exhausted and I wanted to sleep. So I did.

✰✰✰

I felt someone gently petting my hair, and I opened my eyes. It was Ashton, and he gave me a warm smile. I smiled sleepily, and he sat down on the bed. I could smell his body wash, and I wanted to pull him close to me and fall asleep again.

"Is it morning?" I asked. Ashton laughed a little, and he shook his head.

"It's eight o clock at night." Ashton answered.

"Oh." I responded, feeling dumb.

"Are you alright? My mom told me what happened." Ashton questioned, still soothingly running his fingers over my hair. I nodded tiredly, setting my bunny off to the side.

"Will you cuddle with me?" I asked, tugging on Ashton's shirt. He opened his mouth to object, but I grabbed him and pulled him closer to me. He was now fully on the bed, and laying on top of me. We both laughed, and we sat there for a few minutes. Ashton's head was on my lap, so I began to play with his hair. His hair felt extremely soft, and it smelled really good. Almost too good. "Your hair is so soft." I commented.

"Thanks, I used your shampoo." Ashton admitted. I gasped, and I gently smacked his head. He giggled, and he rolled over to look up at me. He moved up, so our faces were at level with each other.

"I'm sorry for missing your football game." I mumbled. Ashton shrugged, and he caressed my cheek. My cheeks heated up, and he straddled me.

"Don't be sorry, bunny. You don't even like sports, it's fine." Ashton said to me. He pecked my lips, and I grinned. He grabbed onto my hands, and our fingers intertwined. We were really acting like a couple, and I couldn't ignore the way my heart was beating, and how the butterflies in my stomach felt. I couldn't ignore the warmth of Ashton's hands.

"That doesn't matter, I wanted to be there for you." I mumbled. My eyes flicked to Ashton's lips, and he definitely noticed because he smirked.

"Well, you're here for me now." Ashton said softly. He leaned in and kissed me, and I hummed against his lips. Ashton let go of my hands, and he held my face. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer to me. Our lips slowly moved together, Ashton's tongue sneaking into my mouth. His hands moved to my hair, and I laid back on the bed.

I moved my hands under his shirt, my fingers softly running over his skin.

"You're such a good kisser." Ashton murmured, pulling away from me. I giggled, biting my lower lip. "And you're sexy." He added, slowly lifting up my shirt.

"You sure give a lot of compliments to me. It's almost like you're gay." I teased, playing with the end of Ashton's shirt. Ashton rolled his eyes playfully, and he shook his head.

"I'm not gay." Ashton muttered, before leaning in to kiss my neck. He ran one of his hands down my chest to my stomach, keeping it pressed against me until it slipped past the waistband of my pajama shorts. He rubbed me through my underwear, as he kissed all over my neck. I let out a soft moan, feeling myself harden.

"Ashton, are you up here?" Ann called, the sound of footsteps coming closer to my room. We immediately pulled away from each other, and we tried to act casual. Ann walked into the room, and she suspiciously looked at the two of us. Our hair was messy, my shirt was lifted up a bit, and we were oddly distanced from each other. I shifted and moved the blanket to casually hide the bulge in my pants. "You two okay?" She asked hesitantly.

"Yep." Ashton answered, his voice cracking slightly. He cleared his throat, and he pressed a smile onto his face.

"I was just—um, I'll ask later." She said, slowly backing up. Ashton let out an annoyed huff, and he sat up a little bit.

"Well just say it since you interrupted us." Ashton snapped. Both mine and Ann's eyes widened, and we looked over at Ashton. My cheeks went red, and I looked down. Ashton cringed, and he nervously scratched the back of his neck.

"Interrupted what exactly?" Ann asked. Ashton shook it off, letting out a nervous laugh.

"Our conversation." He lied. I wasn't sure if she believed us, but she narrowed her eyes on Ashton, and she left the room. I sighed, looking over at him.

"You're a bad liar, Ashton." I said, as I got off of the bed. "And now I think you're going to have to try and convince someone else you're not gay."

✰✰✰

We love double updates :)

I did proofread but it's late so I apologize if there's any typos

DoooooOn't forget to vote & comments friends!

Thanks for reading :)

-babybeancalum

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 217 19
luke never thought that he could find a bad boy so pretty. top/dom!ash bottom/sub!luke in which ashton is a 'bad' boy, who skates and smokes weed, ha...
31.2K 1.8K 36
In which, Luke Hemmings is a boy of grace and poise. He has been in ballet for the entirety of his life. He was cherubic and the picture of innocence...
75.8K 2.7K 33
Luke has a son with his ex-boyfriend Michael, Ashton is in college and can't get enough of Luke. College Student!ashton Father!luke
104K 6.9K 24
I wrote this a long time ago and it is quite terrible and very cringy - Luke likes to dress up. He likes pretending to be someone he's not. He lik...