Hey Ho Back To The Isle We Go!

By ryein3

Hello! Yet another Disney Descendants story. This continues after the events of "I'm No Princess". After B... More

Author's Note
Chapter One
A/N
Chapter Two
Questions?
Chapter Three
A/N I'm swrry
Chapter Four
Social Media
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
IT'S OUT!!!!

Cameron

1.4K 44 12
By ryein3

To my fellow readers,
   I'm really sorry. I know I was getting back into the flow of writing this sorry, but this morning I found out we lost such a beautiful soul. I remember first watching Cameron in Grown Ups, then to Jessie. I grew up watching him on TV. Then he was in Descendants and no doubt that he made Carlos my ultimate favorite character. My heart and love go out to his family and friends. He is gone but he is never forgotten. He died young but lived a beautiful life. I'm sorry to my readers who found out too. My heart goes out to you too.
   Rest in Peace, you beautiful soul.

❤1999-2019❤

-lets_be_unpredictable

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 305 13
Y/n. Daughter of Maleficent and little sister of Mal. The VKs are forced to go to Auradon and try and steal The Fairy Godmother's wand in hopes to fr...
37K 481 20
Cara De Vil Twin little sister to Carlos De Vil. She's very much like her brother, anxious, emotionally abused, and attached to her friends. When...
29.3K 776 16
-This is the Second Book in the Descendants Series- It's been 6 months since they arrived in Auradon. Only a few months after King Ben of Auradon had...
12K 186 7
When the pressure of being a royal becomes too much for Mal, she returns to the Isle to find out that her archenemy Uma, daughter of Ursula, has take...