Innocent (complete: editing)

By shantii14__

" Say she in King of Diamonds Monday Ain't scared to get that money In back in church by Sunday But we all... More

Into- Introducing Innocent..Aka Ice
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 - (Unedited)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - UNEDITED
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11- Money Mission
Chapter 12- Bad Gyal
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 - Takin' Over
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 29 (Part 2 )
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 34 - Down Bitch
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
ITS..NOT OVER
Thank you
sequel up!!!!
she been with me from the bottom

Chapter 33- Court

79.1K 2.8K 481
By shantii14__

Innocent P.O.V **

I walked into the club at midnight exactly.  It was packed as hell. The girls were working and it was live as fuck too.

" Wassup, Ice? "

" How G holding up? "

" Say wassup To boss for me "

" He straight " I replied going up to our office. sean was already sitting down with 6 girls with him waiting for me. I hugged him and dropped my Marc Jacobs bag on the desk.

" Wassup? "

" This them " He motions to the girls. " I wanted you to get a look at who I was putting on "

I looked at each one of the girls. One was staring out the big glass window at the strippers.

" That life aint for everbody " I tell her with a laugh. Mfs always think they can get up there and do that shit and kill it. Yeah right. This life aint just riding poles so dont them bullshit movies confuse you. Its a lot to it...and the average stripper don't get paid alot.

Im not average. I was making 5-25 grand a night.

A regular stripper at a regular strip club makes $250 to 2 grand anight..2 grand being a celebrity in there or a party don came through. Them bitches be shaking ass for little or  nothing.

" Can yall do this shit? We really dont have time for fuck ups " I say.

" We got this, dont trip " The stud says rubbing her hands together. she looked like Queen Latifa in Set It off.

" Thats all I need to know "  I say. Either they with this making money shit or they need to get the fuck out.

" How much do we get paid? " Another little mixed girl asked.

" Depends on the car..5 grand each starters " Sean tells them. Their eyes got wide like they never had that much money. " You do the work and pick it up and you get it to the boys at the lot and they give you the money , no games. We dont have time for bullshit "

" We in " They say quickly.

He lookd at me. " They gotta clean them up..The niggas they go after are ballers..White men with power. They dont want somebody who looks cheap. " I tell them. I knew this shit all to well.

" I gotchu "

I dug into my purse and pulled out 10 grand the bouncer handed me when I came in.

" Take this and drop them off at the salon and take them to the mall. Make sure they come out there looking like a bitch you wanna spend money on " I toss him the wads,

" I got you , sis "

" I aint wearing no dress or skinny jeans " The dike tells me. I laughed and looked at sean.

" You dont have to. Your role is to take the car while the decoy is holding him. You move fast and secretly " I tell her.

" What do we do? "

" You chose who does which. Some wll be decoys and others we will watch out..Somebody helps her take the car and somebody drives off in it. This shit is a group job, so everybody needs to be on their shit so it works out "

" We got this "

" Thank you "

I nod my head getting up from the desk and getting my bag.

" Do you wanna know our names? "

I could really fucking care less who you are, Im doing this for the money and Daniel.

" Whatever "

" Im Treice thats Apryl, Luren, Aj, Sky, and Harlee. "

" Thats nice, Yall start work after tomorrow so be ready " I tell them.

" I left Ivory at home and she hasn't been feelinv good. Im going to go Sean "

" Ight, Ima see you later "

I headed out the door. " Wait " I stopped and looked at them.

" What? "

" Whats your name? " I laughed cause the mix one kept looking at my baby bump.

" Ice " And with that I walked out the door and headed out.

The devils den was turnt up , but I wanted to go back home and eat some cookies and watch movies while my little sister was knocked out.

I wish God big head ass was here so I could make him rub my feet. He hates feet but my babies have been killing me.

Before I headed home I went by Braums and got some sundaes and food so we can eat. When I got inside I kicked off the red bottoms and headed into the living room.

" Did the medicine work? " I asked Iv passing her ice cream and setting my bag down.

" A little, my nose isn't stuffed so bad and I can breathe " She says.

" Thank you "

" Your welcome. I'll pick some other stuff up in the morning " I took a big bite of my birthday cake sundae.

" What was going on at the club "

" It was live " I say. I wish I could be in there partying and turning the fuck up. Dancing having a blast Like I use to be, but my pregnant ass has to take care of this baby inside of me.

I aint let being pregnant stop my life , but after this baby drop..Im gon have party. Being pregnant is not alll magical. Shit, its work. i want my baby to be here already.

" I would think "

We ate and watched movies for the night. She fell asleep and I headed up stairs to my room. I stripped down and ran some bath water. I put the dvd into the player above the Jacuzzi tub and got inside.

The hot water felt so good. I was so damn horny and God wasn't here..So I put in the porn tape we made before. I stuck a finger inside my wet clit and began to rub and massage myself watching the two of us. I added another finger pumpping it in and out of me as I closed my eyes moaning. " Awe, D " I used to the shower head with my hands to spray into me and my spot. It felt so damn good. It wasn't as good as sex but It was something and I didn't go and have to find some one. " Fuck " I hiss playing with my cat. I kept working my fingers in and out of me water splashing around and the movie playing along. " Shit, baby. Fucccck, Ice " His voice made my stomach tighten. As he kept talking and I kept moaning and finger fucking myself I felt the tingle in my legs and tighten in my stomach and I came " awwwwweeee fuck " i moan as my eyes rolled back and my legs shook. It felt so damn good. It felt like forever since I got some.

As I calmed down and my heart rate slowed I opened my eyes and smiled at him and I on the flat screen, My leg was put behind my head and he was tearing me up. Then I squirted and it flew up and everywhere. He pulled out his dck and rubbed it into my juices before sliding back up inside of me and playing with me.

I laughed watching my sex face.

" I'm fine as hell "

*

*

*

*
God P.O.V ***

I sat down in the chair. Im tired of hearing these mfs talk and them trying to get me talk and people come in here.

C.O.'s wanna talk. D.A wants some answers. News want a interview. Bitch guards wanna try me.

A nigga really ready to fucking go home and be with my baby mama and my seed. Lil sis too.

" You have a court date today "

" I know, They pushing for trail to go back...I already talked to somebody on the inside and the judge is 98% going to grant the shit. They gon take that time to get more evidence and witnesses " I shrug.

" Oh " She closed her mouth..Im just tired of hearing the same bullshit. I aint seen Ice in like 4 days now, I need her to bring me some more news. Last tme she was here she told me they got a group of young car stick up girls

" Lets get you to court " The guards come in to the room with my lawyer and me. She got up and they come over to me shackling me up and giving me the right restraints.

I got up and walked with them out to the big white van waiting for me in the guarded garage. I had extra police to make sure I didn't attempt to escape and go on run.

Which was a thought in my head alot.

The cuffed me down to the seat and sat around me and the few other convicts aboard and headed to the court house downtown.

" Nobody move until we help you up and out " I rolled my eyes sitting back.

I could see the cameras and flashes from here. Got damn.

I needed a twist up and to shave my bread the right way. And get it trimmed , having me on camera looking fucked up.

They got me up and I followed them off the bench.

" Daniel over here "

" Daniel are you prepared for trial? "

" What do you plead? "

I put my head down as they walked me up. They couldnt take a nigga through the damn back doors or nothing, what the fuck!?

" Daniel, do you have anything to say "

I looked over and My eyes met with Ice and Ivorys as they were getting checked to go in with Sean and the boys.

Ivory waved and I smiled nodding whats up.

I headed inside where they checked me and I went through this process before being lead inside.

I seen when Ice and them came into the room. My lawyer was back there talking to them and brung me some papers from them. My mom and family was here also.

" read it " She tells me.

Sean told me everything was going good and he was handling business well.

Ivory dumb ass said hi and I need my hair done but dont sit between any nigga legs to get it done.

Ice punk ass brings the bad news...She tried to start off with the baby was good she had a check up yesterday morning cause her ass had cramps.  Then a rival gang broke into the crib looking for my stash. Tapes caught it all. They took furniture, chump change laying around, a few guns and some bullshit like clothes...shoes, tv, dvd players, bullshit.

That pissed me off. Lil niggas think im going away for 20 years and my territory and possessions is up for grabs.

Yeah fucking right. I worked to hard  to shit gp down the drain and end up in jail for 25 to fucking life.

I looked back at her with a mad expression not giving a fuck about the cameras in the court. " what the fuck " i mouth. She shrugged.

" All rise for the honorable Judge Nakoi " The Asian woman came out.

I sat in my seat until my lawyer pulled me up by my ear.

" Be on your best behavior, We need to win them over "

" Ima break yo hands you pull me up like that again " I tell her. Cause we use to fuck dont mean shit. " We both know what this is going to come to, why you stressing "

" Cause your life is on the line here Daniel. Get serious "

" I got something for everybody " I told her.

.

\***************************
Leave me feedback and love please and thank u. Also thanks for reading. Noooooow, would yall mind going and checking out my new story " Unfortunate Souls " its off the chain and leaving me some feedback http://w.tt/1EIzZK2 thaaaanks alot

                    -- Shantii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.2K 867 14
She's a stripper He a a gang leader Will there love last? Can he possibly love someone other than himself? Can she trust him? Can she change her...
74.7K 1.5K 27
Completeโœ”๏ธ *** "Everything I said yesterday was true. You drive me crazy Adrian." Our lips are inches apart. He pulls my head up exposing my neck. "D...
1.1M 63.5K 34
"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she be snatching me away from my family and...
10.1K 203 39
They said that we all have a path to choose but what happens when your live turns up side down, from one minute to the next. The one person that was...