My Favorite Baby Boy Gumlee S...

By kawaii1karma

Totally R rated but who cares!! Smutty Smut for all!!! (ノ^o^)ノ*throws smut book at you* More

Just to let you know...
My Gumwad
Lovely Day for Music
Lovley Day for Music (part 2)
My Personal experiment
super sorry guys
Just a question
special surprise last chapter
hello pootaytwos
I love You To The Moon And Back
I love You To The Moon And Back (part 2)
oml
guess who's back biaches!?!??!!??!
I Love You To The Moon And Back (pt 3)
wow...marshy pt 1
wow...Marshy pt 2
wow...Marsy
special wow....marshy chapter
could you be....
could you be... pt 2
im gonna be out for a bit
Is this the end?
could you be... pt3
quick side thing
could you be... (end
If you feel like reading 🤷🏽
Henloo everyone!!
Lil clarification
I hate you, but i love you (gotta change it a lil😅)
Highschool isn't so bad...
I Want You Every Second
Yo guys imma get right on the next chapter.
Dont Worry, It's My First Time, Too.
Faster updates
falied skience

High School is actually...pretty good

1.1K 24 28
By kawaii1karma

Third person pov:

The next day was Friday. Kinda warm, a lil windy. And Marshy was sitting anxiously by The corner near Gummy's locker. Very stressy. He rereads the paper he wrote for himself:

Hey gummybutt, I was wondering if you wanna come to my house after school? I planned something fun~

He crumpled the paper and took a breath.

'I can do this' he thought.

Gummy rounded the corner, head down looking at the floor, headed towards aa rando location. He walked right into Marshy's chest and stumbled back a little.

"Hey cutie~" Marshy said like he had said it a million times.

"O-oh, uh well h-hello Marshall...." Gummy Managed to spit out.

"Helloo yourself ~." Marshy said smoothly. On the inside he was dying of embarrassment.

'That was stupid, why I say that.' He thought to himself. 'I guess I just gotta go with it then.'

Marshall removed one of Bubba's hands from the painting He had given him and held it in his like a proper gentleman greeting a lady.

'I gotta be classy, Bubba likes classy.' With that he smoothly deliver his line. "So, Bubba, wanna meet me after school? I have another surprise for you." *Wink wonk* (yes he winked deal with it)

Bubba was standing the melting on the inside. He was just about ready to throw up. His excitement couldn't be contained at this point.

"YEss.... I mean *ahem* yes I would love to. And where shall I meet you Marshall Lee?" Bubba asked removing his hand from Marshall's as to not Make a scene.

"You can call me ~daddy~ and I'll meet you right here, my sweet little prince~"

'HOLLLLLY JEEEESUS I hope he's not freaked out%#@$&!!!!!!!!!!'

Marshall was starting to panic so he quickly pecked Bubba on the cheek and whooshed away. *whoosh noises* (yes he whooshed deal with it)

Bubba, frozen from the conversation and small peck on his cheek, and blankly stared as he made his way to his next class.

~~~~~~~~~end of daaaaaaaayyyyy~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bubba's pov:

I hear the bell and leave the class after hearing *in stupid mocking voice*
"The bell doesn't dismiss you I do" he heads over to his locker and puts his things away. As he stands up, a certain someone is standing there hovering over his locker door. (He has a bottom locker)

"You ready to have some fun baby~?" Marshall helps him me and we walk out hand and hand. My face probably 8 or 9 different shades of red,

"W-What d-do you m-mean by...fun...?" I ask him nervously. Hoping he wasn't just pranking me or trying to ruin my life somehow.

"Oh you'll see my little prince, you'll see~"

His voice was so smooth and deep, like melted dark chocolate.
(It MaDE Me HuNgERyYyYyyyY oh wait no I can't add that...)
It made me swoon. (Eh kinda better)

We walk up to his car and get in.

"You aren't going to kidnap me are you?" I ask jokingly.

"No but when we're done you won't want to leave." Marshall turns and winks at me.  *wink wonk* (yes he winked again deal with it)

We drove up to his house, small but homey looking. He opened my door and lead me to the front door. Inside was a lovely looking living room and a large tv . (It's not a trailer, it's not from the show, it just a rando house I made up in 2 seconds) I took off my shoes and walked around a bit and finally sitting on a black leather couch.

"Oh baby, you're gonna be taking off more than just you shoes tonight~~"

(Well damn... I didn't even expect things to escalate like that... oh well smut must happen soon anyway🤷🏽‍♀️)

With that he walked over to me and kissed me.

Third person pov:

Marshall walked over the Bubba extra slow and kissed him. Bubba was sitting there wide eyed and blushing like a (like a bItCh) like a madman.

Marshall sat down while still kissing the blushing boy and picked him up, putting him in a position so Bubba straddle him.

Bubba being very confused as he has never been with a person like this before. In fact he's never been with anyone before. And damn this was crazy new to him. As Marshall's lips danced across his, he was merely just trying to keep up.

Marshall learned quickly that Bubba was not an experienced kisser, chalking it up to him also being a virgin. He decided it was best to ask..... (...buuuuttt...)

Instead of asking he just assumed he was for the time being.

He turned them over so Marshall was on top. He removed his lips from Bubba's and started placing them elsewhere, slowly trailing the, down his neck. He stopped to take off Bubba's shirt, lifting it over his head and throwing it somewhere.And then....

"Uh M-Marshall?"

Marshall stopped to look at the bright red and pink boy's face, out of breath and droopy eyed. (Yup Marshall wants him. He's gonna give him that goood di-)

"Yes baby?" He said slowly licking up his chest wanting him to moan.

"Uh- um I'm not... uh I'm..I'm a.."
(IM a WoMAn)
"I know you're a virgin, don't worry, I'll be gentle my sweet little prince~"

With that Marshall started to nibble on Bubba nipples waiting for a response. He left marks all over his chest until finally.
He hear it.
("Mmm YES DAdYyY"..wait no)

"M-Marshall...nnngh Marshall mm.." Bubba knew he was quite loud. Even when he did it himself he couldn't contain his noises.

Marshall pleased with his work on his chest (lol I bet he made the marks into a letter M😂😂) he traveled lower. His hands moving with his body down the blushing flesh of the beautiful boy underneath him, removing his pants slowly as he continues to kiss lower till he hit the top of his boxers. One last kiss and he lifts up to take the pants all the way off.

Bubba not really seeing anything because his eyes are closed wait in anticipation for what's to come. He knows what's going to happen. He's watching enough (porn) "adulty movies" to know what's gonna happen.

Marshall leans down and mouths Bubba's (dick? Cock? Member? Thingy? Ding Dong? Like wtffff What do I sayyyy??! You guys tell me and I'll just write it bc none of them sound right at all lmao. Anyway~~~~)

Marshall leans down and mouths Bubba's member * (this is fine ig) through his boxers, wanting to tease him since he probably won't last long.

While doing that Marshall unzips his own pants, still being full clothed while above an almost complete naked boy, and starts to palm himself, releasing some pressure from down there.

After a few minutes of listening to Bubba and getting himself almost painfully hard he's about ready to pound the smaller boy leaving him breathless and not able to move for days.

And acting on his wants, he stops touching himself and rips his, probably now boyfriend's, boxers off. (No he didn't really rip the, off deal with it)

Precum drips slowly down his bright pink *insert word*. Marshall strokes it a few times earning heavenly moans from the boy beneath him. (Everytime I write boy it sounds a lil illegal ya know, but it's not I swear)

Bubba wriggles underneath Marshall's touch as he moans out waiting for more. He's tired of being teased.

"Marshall nnngh uh please Marshall."

Marshall stops teasing him and brings his head up to kiss the moaning mess of a boy again. Their tongues danced together sloppily and spit dripped down Bubba's cheek.

As soon as Bubba was moaning again, he took this chance to slowly trail his hand down Bubba's body, stopping at his ass. His finger, after adequately being lubed from stroking the younger boy's erect *insert word* , slowly entered him all the way to the knuckle. He pushed it in and out until it went in smoothly. Then he added a second finger. Then a third, until he felt he was ready.

As they kiss Marshall stops to strokes himself a few more times and positions himself just barely touching Bubba's hole. (Lmao hole)

He stops kissing Bubba and looks right at him.

"Are you ready?"

And because Bubba is in no way shape or form to reject any kind of pleasure he he gives him permission.

Marshall slams into Bubba and presses himself in until his body was flush against the other's.

Bubba not used to something, or rather someone being inside him, screamed out in pain and pleasure. He went ridged and put his hand on Marshall's chest to stop him. Panting hard at the sudden intrusion he waited a moment to fix his blurry vision.

(The part above was written from 10pm to 2am, the part below is written at 7am to about 8am. Can you tell the difference in writing style)

"What's wrong baby?" Marshall didn't move incase he hurt his little prince.

"J-j-just don't mo-ove y-yet." Bubba gave himself a minute to adjust and Marshall took this opportunity to caress his thigh and kiss him passionately. After about a minute or two Bubba slowly removed his lips from the actual god above him. "o-ok...you can go now.." he quietly whispered embarrassed at how long it took for him to adjust to Marshall's size.

"Are you sure? Take all the time you need, I can wait." Marshall said, still lightly running his fingers along the younger boy's body.

"Please Marshall, I cant wait any longer." As bubba begged he stared at Marshall with the biggest, roundest, and purest eyes he had ever seen.

He was very fuckable in Marshall's opinion.

"Alright my little prince, anything for you~" And with that he lifted Bubba's leg over his shoulder and pushed in and out at a slow pace, letting his prince get used to it. As soon as Bubba was almost screaming for him to move faster he complied. He took himself out of Bubba and flipped him over. His face buried in the couch waiting for anything at this point. Marshall then thrust into his little prince mercilessly. The sudden change of pace was enough to almost throw Bubba over the edge.

"AHhH MaRshAll!! I'm cLose!" Bubba screamed out. But Marshall wasn't having him come yet because he was a bit of an asshole. (Lol asshole)

Marshall grabbed the base of Bubba's *insert word* and held it tightly. Bubba in return had to ride out a dry climax. Being prevented from cumming as Marshall was still banging into him.

Marshall's thrusts, getting close himself, his thrust became erotic and sloppy. He allowed Bubba his freedom of cumming and let go.

Bubba was panting hard and his eyes were shut tight. A light sheet of sweat covered them both. Noises every second from mainly Bubba. He was ready to cum again, he hoped Marshall wouldn't stop him again. That was horrible.

Slowly reaching their climax, the two boys released together. Bubba screaming out for Marshall and him grunting at the tight space he was in.

After slowly thrusting a few more times, Marshall pulled out. He was about to say something but his now probably boyfriend was fast asleep.

"Tch now I gotta carry you."

He carried him up to his bed after cleaning up and laid him down on the soft sheets and tucked him under the pearly white duvet.

Marshall went in for a shower and came back to see the beautiful younger boy still asleep. He went downstairs and collected all their laundry and put the, in the wash. He went back upstairs and got under the duvet next to his now lover, laying comfortably and slowly falling asleep. He whispered one last thing before drifting off.

"Bet that dick was good huh?" *insert Lenny face*

Sorry bout the wait. I kept looking at this I fished chapter like "I'll just do it later lol" but here it isss. I hope you guys like it, and I'll see you in the next episode... wait no... I'm the next chapter lol. (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.3K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
604K 21.8K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
12K 588 30
If you read "Castle Swimmer" on Webtoon, it's similar to that, and no, not much to "The Little Mermaid" A drop from the sun sunk into the depths of t...
11.8K 414 26
Virgil's past haunts him. He sees it everywhere and its in everything he does. And to make matters worse, he blames himself. After a tragic accident...