I Want You Every Second

Cumslut Bubba ****** ;)

Bubbas pov;

'My glob when is he gonna get here!?!' I think to myself as I pace quickly around the room, hands folded behind my back neatly. As the clock nears closer and closer to 11 pm, I slowly worry Marshall may not show.

"Hello darling~" I swivel around on my heels. Marshall was standing gracefully in my balcony, obviously waiting for me to greet him with the biggest hug ever. "Miss me?" I run excitedly towards my midnight lover, embracing him in the tightest hug, hoping to transfer the love in my heart to his.

"You kept me waiting again, I was afraid you would not show up." I say, words muffled in his chest. His clothes faintly smelling of sweet, sweet, apples. I take in a deep breath to remember the smell as I did yesterday and the day before. I love the way he smells. It's mesmerizing and addictive. Absolutely perfect.

"Baby are you ready for tonight?" He asks. My eyes shoot open and I look up to him, almost forgetting what we were doing for the past 3 months. I smirk and pull his sleeves inside towards the bed and place my hand on either sides of his legs.

"Oh how could I forget? It's my favorite part of my night, except for the cuddling afterwards of course." A say with a devilish smile dancing on my lips.
I lean forward looking him straight in his eyes waiting for a signal to begin the night.

Third person pov:

As Bubba stared into Marshall's eyes, the rising temperature between them slowly grew and the anticipation was slowly irritating you guys. 😂

Marshall blinked and Bubba swooped in and caught his lips with his, slowly and passionately moving to a rhythm unbeknownst to us bc we are not them. 😋

Marshall grabbed Bubba's face and caressed his cheek while brushing his tongue along Bubba bottom lip. Bubba gave him access and he explored his mouth hungrily, wanting more and more every passing minute.

Bubba releases Marshall from the intense kiss and takes a breath. "I'm not wear anything under..." He says looking down. Marshall looks over his outfit, an almost too short light pink sweater that hits right under the crotch area and a pair of bright white thigh high socks. He looked freaking amazing. And Marshall was going to admire him all night.

Bubba gets down on his knees and waits patiently for Marshall to say something. Marshall lifts up the sweater up past the pink boy's chest. He runs his free hand down his stomach and removes it before he could reach his dick.

Marshall stood up and unzipped his dark skinny jeans and dropped them to the floor. Then did the same with his boxers and sat back down. A pink kneeling boy in front of him and a hard cock, he was about to wreck this boy.

He used one hand to quickly stroke his dick, and the other went to the back of Bubba's head. He guided Bubba to him and let go of himself letting his lover take over.

Bubba getting the hint made everything he did as slow as possible so he could tease Marshall. He lightly licked the tip of Marshall's dick and swirled his tongue around it.

"Baby stop teasing or you're gonna cause some trouble for yourself." Marshall said being as stern as he could while being pleasured so well. Bubba stopped and looked up.

"Marshall I would stop but I just love the taste so much. I could do this all day if I was allowed to." Marshall looked into the pink boy's eyes and saw nothing but lust and love. 'My glob he is to much!" And Bubba went right back to dragging his tongue along his dick, enjoying the taste and feeling.

After a bit longer of pure torture for Marshall, Bubba finally put the head of his dick into his mouth. Enjoying this immensely, he moaned sending vibrations straight into Marshall's dick, causing him to grunt with pleasure.

"Mnnnn..Baby you feel so good. Hngg ah k-keep going." Marshall managed to get out. He was feeling so much bliss he could barely think straight.

Bubba was enjoying his time spent kneeling down under Marshall. He was taking his time and enjoying every bit of sucking him off. He loved the feel of him hitting the back of his throat, the taste of his pre cum. And he especially enjoyed when he'd cum in his mouth, right down his throat. He loved it, craved it, and wanted it every moment of every day, wishing he could taste him in the morning and afternoon. Whenever he pleased. However for the time being they must keep it strictly during the night, as to not get caught.

Marshall was getting frustrated with the slow pace so he took matters into his own hands. Literally.

Marshall stood up and grabbed the back of Bubba's head, forcing him to do that one position where you body looks like this "[" like your knees and shins are on the floor but your thighs are upright.You know what I mean.

Marshall then forcefully shoved Bubba's mouth onto his dick hitting the back of his throat but only going about half way down his length. He got a quick rhythm going for Bubba and started thrusting at the same pace. He was moving quicker and quicker slowly climbing closer to his climax.

Bubbas face was bright pink and Marshall wasn't stopping. He wasn't going to stop him either because it was insanely hot and he was enjoying it, but if Marshall didn't hurry he was gonna pass out. So Bubba started a new technique where he ran his teeth lightly along his dick as he bobbed his head and started moaning at the same time, hopefully bring him over the edge quicker.

To Bubba's delight, he came quicker after he had started moaning, shooting his hot load down his throat. Gasping for air, Bubba removed his mouth from his lover and swallowed while staring into his eyes. He then stood up and walked to his side of the bed, motioning for Marshall to join him. And he did.

Marshall also walked around to his side and got under the comfy covers. He grabbed Bubba's waist and pulled his ass closer to him.  Like this " (( "

After a light peck on the head Marshall drifted off, with Bubba following shortly after.

The end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IM SO SORRY!!! I keep thinking oh I'll just do it later and look where that got me😭😭😭 please accept this cumslut offering. I hope you enjoy this super late chapter. Ily guysssssss I'm sorryyyyyy!!!!