wow...Marshy pt 2

And flies out the window....

Marshall's pov

We land on the soft grass in the deep woods. Its beautiful just like gummy. He climbs off me and walks around taking in the beautiful sight. It is breath taking.

A beautiful lake with clear water and a coral reef way down below. You can see everything. From the green shrub thingies way over there to the beautiful red roses that surrounded the whole place.
"Marshal...this...this is beautiful. "
Gumballs back was to me as got down on one knee and reached out....

....to tie my shoe or i might fall.
(Heheheheh)

I stood back up after properly tieing my shoe and hugged Bubba from behind.

"Not as beautiful as you are."
I replied.

I picked him up and flew over to an amazing picnic area that had a lovely view of the lake.

Skipy skip skip baby~~~~

We finished eating a while ago and were just looking at the beautiful stars.

"I wonder what could possibly shin brighter than these stars..." Bubba mutter to himself. But I heard him.

"Your eyes, your smile, you in general. The list could go on." I said.

"That's very kind Marshal. "

"Hey Bubba, I have a question."
I start to get on my knee again.

"Would you....
um...
would you........

like to go skinny dipping in the lake?"

Hahhahahahahahaha
Im evil

"..."

"..."

"Ive never been...you know....before." He finally replied.

"Even more fun!" I say back

We undress and jump in.

It's beautiful.
He's beautiful.
This moment is beautiful.

S s s skippppp~~~~~

Your guys pov

After a long time watching them splashing and messing around like creepy stalkers, you decide enough is enough. After they climb out you call out to the from the depths of hell were you probably reside.

"Ehem!!!!" you shout from below.

They look around.

"Marshal, we bestow opon you a beautiful ring for any purpose you choose. Propose with it tonight and it activates amazing powers. He who wears it will live forever with you in peace and harmony. No one will object to this marriage and we will make sure of it. Be careful though. It can only go on your true loves finger."

Then you fade back in to hell to watch what happens

(That whole part Gumball couldn't hear.)

Marshal then goes over to the blanket on the floor and picks up the case with the ring

"He will propose..." you guys think in your heads.

"Bubba!....." Marshal yells out to Gumball.

He walks over calmly and asks what's wrong.

Marshal gets down on one knee for real this time and starts to speak.

"You are my life. You are my love. And I couldn't picture how awful things would be without you. I want you to be mine forever. I will be with you through thick and thin just as you were. Please just do me one favor...

Prince Bubba Gumball, ruler of the Candy Kingdom, will you marry me?"

In hell

"TOLD YOU JARRY. GIVE ME MY MONEY!!" *jarry hand carina $30.

"What about the rest of us JARRY?!" *proceeds to run since he doesn't have enough money for all if you.

"IM SORRY GUYS! IM SORRY!" Jarry continues to run while being chased by about 1,000 other people who he bet with.

Stupid Jarry.

Will Bubba say yes? Maybe......
Or he might say no and Marshal almost....
Ill leave this for you......
For now.😈😈😈😈😈😈

Hahahahahhahhahahhahahahah im evil.

Also my birthday was yesterday. Im 14 now. Yaaaay!

Oh and HAPPY NEW YEARS. ILL UPDATE NEXT YEARRRRRRR

Author out~~~~~