Everything about Yu (✔STORY C...

Von Charmy_Mishra

#2 in addictedwebseries #5 in zhouyu #10 in addicted on 8th APR 2019 Reached 4K on May 16 2019😍😍 ***Johnny... Mehr

Chapter1 "I am right by your side"
Chapter 2- Damn! I want to curse her now
Chapter 3- Break up party
Chapter 4 - He is drunk again
Chapter 5- Racing with the king racer
Chapter 6- His name is HaoHao
Chapter 7- Accept my peace talk
Chapter 8- We want to hire a bodyguard
Chapter 9- Straight like that bent pole?
Chapter 10- Call me Jingyu gege
Chapter 11- little devil turned into cupid
Chapter 12- "Come, Hug me"
Chapter 13- Please, Forgive me
Chapter 14- Someone is jealous
Chapter 15- "Mom! You are here?!!"
Chapter 16- Best food in Bejing (Winks)
Chapter 17- So near but why so far
Chapter 18- Command accepted sir!
Chapter 19- I am the cause
Chapter 20- Don't hurt him, I beg you
Chapter 21- He killed my sister
Chapter 22- "Obedient boyfriend, huh?!!"
Chapter 23- Truth revealed
Chapter 24- Please stay for me.
Small talk and your opinion
Chapter 25 - More stranger than a stranger
Chapter 26- Timmy in police station
Chapter 27- Give me a chance
Chapter 28- The gym torture
Chapter 29- You can cry
Chapter 30- Sweet punishment
Chapter 32- Jingyu in mission
Chapter 33- Lies caught and a big step
Chapter 34- The separation
Chapter 35- Finally found you
Chapter 36- Let's go home now
Chapter 37- The million dollar question **End**
New book uploaded

Chapter 31- Thousands miles away

808 62 33
Von Charmy_Mishra

"Baby, I need to go to USA for a week." Johnny broke the silence. Timmy's world fall appart like a glass vassel.

"What? Why? Did I do something wrong? You already punished me for the Zhang Chi matter. Are you leaving me?" Timmy's heart was not at all at ease. His eyes filled in tears. "Please Jingyu. Don't do like that."

"ZhouZhou calm down. I am not going forever. I am chosen for a social service project in USA by our college. I will come back in one week."

"Can't you take me with you too, please?" 

"No Zhou, You can't. You can't travel out of the country in bail." Johnny looked disappointed. May be he remembered everything happened a month back. "You shouldn't have filed that case. You knew that there was a break fail. It was not your fault all alone."

Timmy felt very bad. He has created more problems for Johnny. It was like forcing him to consider him back. Timmy shifted little bit close to Johnny, placing his head closer to the other boy's broad shoulder. Both kept silent for few minutes, feeling each others breathing and the movement of muscles due to breathing. Timmy tried to maintain his breathing in synchronization with Johnny's. This sweet meow.

Johnny pulled him closer and kissed him on the lips without any word as if their eyes were talking. Timmy also kissed back.

"I should not have done like that, I realize now. It was as if forcing you. But I didn't know what to do at that moment. I did whatever I thought was right. I am Sorry." Timmy said slowly like a small kid says while saying sorry to his mom for the mistake he did.

Johnny placed his finger on Timmy's lips. "It's okay. Whatever done is done, I will find a way out of this soon. Don't worry."

"It will be difficult for me to live without you, even if it is one week. I will miss you." Timmy said.

"I know." But I am going there only for you. "I will be back soon." It is very difficult for me too to live without my kitten. "Be a good boy when I am not here. Don't let others touch you. You are only mine." 

"Huh! You still think, It was my mistake that she touched me?" Timmy said angrily. He sat down and threw the pillow at him. He walked out of the bed angrily. "I don't want to sleep in your room. I miss my couch and my Pikachu."

Johnny hugged him from back . "Zhou. Please sleep with me. I feel so alone here." [1]

Tears fall from his eyes. Timmy stopped. He didn't struggle, letting the older boy hug him tight and transmitting all his pain through their soft contact. A little bit sobb was heard. "I am really sorry for treating you like that. Please don't make me feel more guilty. This room is yours. This bed is yours. Everything I have is yours as much it is mine including myself."

Timmy turned back and hugged him back. Tears didn't stop from Timmy's eyes as well.

Both felt asleep in each other's arm under the blanket.

-------------

Timmy put some more winter clothes in the bag. "Winter is getting closer. Temperature will be very low there. Always go out wearing jacket."

"Hmm"

"Are you even listening to me?" Timmy looked at him. Johnny was looking at his phone.

"Yeah, yeah, I am."

"Have you told Aunt?"

"Yeah, I met mom yesterday."

"She is getting better. The doctor said, she doesn't need an operation anymore." Timmy said happily.

"Yeah I know, the doctor told me. All credit goes to you. You took care of my mom more than me. Thanks a lot."

"Everything you have is mine too you said that day. Your mom is also my mom. I hope you will never say again that, 'She is my mom. Not yours.' "

Johnny came to Timmy, "Zhou, I know I have hurt you a lot by saying all these rude things. I am sorry." 

"That's okay. I think, I shouldn't have mentioned that now. Anyway your bag is packed." Timmy said while turning back. 

Johnny went to Timmy. "Why are you acting strange? Are you angry with me?"

"No, who I am to get angry with you? I just need to obey you and understand you. I don't have a say in what you do, where you go." Timmy said sadly.

"Zhou" he turned the boy towards him affectionately. "Look at me. I will be back soon. Wait for me here. Please."

"Hmm. I will" He nodded. "I think, we should ask the medical personnel for your mom's discharge."

"Zhou we will discharge her, once I come back." Johnny said.

"Why?"

"Jie Jie is very busy. She can't take care of mom." Johnny said casually.

"I can take care of aunt. You don't trust me?" Timmy asked in surprise.

"No, it's not like that. If she knows about the accident in anyway, her health can deteriorate. I don't want to take any risk. Please try to understand me. We will tell her about this in correct time." Johnny tried to put it in a better way.

"Hmm, I understand." Timmy said. His tone was very mild and sad.

Johnny had called ZiHou and Song for a lunch. Zi Hou and Song reached at Johnny's house. Johnny introduced them to WeiZhou.

"This is ZiHou and This is Song. This is Xu WeiZhou. Zhou, They will mostly take care of your appointments and schedules."

"Yeah, we have already met before. Nice to meet you again" Timmy said politely and they shook hands.

"Don't make it hard for them." After a pause Johnny wishpered in Timmy's ear again, "Don't let them touch you." Timmy let out a fake smile. "You have gone mad!"

They had lunch together and discussed some work related stuffs regarding new shoots.

---------------

Next day Johnny had flight. Timmy went with him to the airport to see him off. 

"Eat properly. Take care of yourself. I will be back soon. Don't miss me much." Johnny said while hugging the younger boy. 

"Hmm. You too take care. Don't forget to call me once you reach there. I will be waiting." Timmy said with a faint smile.

Johnny went in. Timmy sat there for a while just to feel the presence of Johnny nearby. His love is going thousands miles away from him. And he can't cry. He has to smile. He is afraid, his tears  will bring Johnny bad luck and misfortunes. No he won't cry. He can do anything for sake of his love. He waited there, till the flight took off. And left for college after that.

-----------------

Timmy reached college. 

"Zhou Zhou. Why are you so late today? Where is Jingyu?" Yang Zi asked.

"He has gone to USA as a volunteer in some social work camp chosen by our college." Timmy said not that excited.

"Ohh, wow. What a great news!"

"Where is Zhang Chi by the way?" Timmy asked, when he couldn't find her in the group.

"Hmm, when I called her today, She told me that she is not well. So won't come to college today." YangZi said.

"Ahh. Okay. In that case, we should go visit her." Timmy said.

"Yeah, good idea. We will go in the evening." They decided.

Timmy's gang reached at Zhang Chi's house in the evening, without informing her. But she was not there. When asked, a chauffeur told, "She is out of town for a week. But Miss Zhang Chi has not informed us about where is she going." 

Doubt arised in Timmy's mind. How can Zhang Chi has also gone somewhere for a week just like Jingyu. Can it be just a coincidence? Or they have gone together? Why Jingyu didn't tell me anything about this! Why Zhang Chi lied to us that she is not well!

-----

Hi guys! How are you all?

[1] I don't know what happened to me yesterday while writing this part😅😅. I threw my phone in bed and cried for one long hour. I sometimes go crazy while writing 😂😂. Don't know, if you also felt the same while reading or I only felt like that.

Okay, I will be honest with you, I feel I am going little bit slow. I will try to pick up the pace in next chapter.

This book reached 7K views. Thanks a lot for your love and support. Don't forget to like and comment. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. Love you all. 😘😘

Well, any cricket fans here? Today my cricket idol MS Dhoni's birthday 😍😍. Happy birthday Mahi.🎂🎂

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

225K 5.4K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
37.6K 851 15
Your friends are counting on you to take down your assigned member of the troupe. You cherish your friends and would do anything for them but the pla...
3.2K 103 5
'...just a short YuZhou fanfic story of a fan mama ... and no matter what, just love'
129K 2.1K 16
An Ziyan's Point of View in the novel,before he and Mai Ding became lovers in the story.