Forever (JinJoo)

By Ss1Svre

"I love you" "I love you more. " Done [tw:sucks] More

~Introduction~
~A new start~
~Do I Like Her?~
~Maybe..~
~Thank you~
~Im sorry..~
~Us~
~Secret~
~Insta~
~Date~
~Preparation~
Not an Update
~Preparation pt.2~
~Coincidence~
~Prank~
~Nightmares~
~Nervous~
~Nervous pt. 2~
~Waiting~
~Waiting pt 2~
~Its happening~
~Forever~

~Anniversary~

587 26 10
By Ss1Svre

Yujin's POV

Its our anniversary right now,  yes we have been together for 1 year already good to think that no bad luck has happened.

I decided to surprise her and go to her house,  i know her house already,  of course I'd be a bad girlfriend if i dont know her address.

~

I bought flowers and her favorite chocolate for her and for a special surprise i bought a couple's necklace for us.

I was walking going to school while holding the flowers with the chocolate and the gift is hidden at my pocket.

Im getting some attention as i was walking by the hall but at least they already know its for minjoo.

I finally saw her at last,  she was facing her back so she cant see me,  she's currently talking with sakura and chaeyeon.

The couple noticed me but i told them to shush. I went at her back and back hugged her , then whispered "Happy Anniversary babe" , she then faced me with her blushing face.  "ok we'll leave the two of you " chaeyeon told while winking and dragged sakura. 

"Here flowers and chocolates for my princess" i smiled,  "omo you know my favorite chocolate" she told.

Yujin is still holding minjoo by the waist btw

"Of course why wouldn't I" i told with a proud smug on my face,  she pute her hands on my shoulder pulling me closer

For a deep passionate kiss~

She pulled out first because we needed air.
I then remembered my last gift.

"Ah minjoo i forgot.. " she just gave me a curious face " Here " i continued as i gave her a necklace as i held out the other showing that it has a pair for it.

Minjoo was shocked,  "I-Im sorry.. " she then cried and hugged me,  "Why Are you sorry min?" i asked , " I-i couldnt b-buy you anything and you bought me this , I-i cant."
She explained,  "No no no , dont cry babe having you is the best gift i could ever recieve",  I held her chin making her look to me and whiped her tears.

  "Dont cry anymore seeing you cry makes me feel guilty aswell" i told while pouting, she laughed a little and told "Im such a bad girlfriend" as she looked down.  "No you're not,  Your the most KINDEST person I've ever met! , And other than that your the most PRETTIEST and CUTEST girl I've ever seen,  gosh who knows are you actually an angel?" I told ,  "Hehe thank you for everything babe" she chuckled.

Minjoo's POV

I feel so guilty that i didnt had time to buy a gift for her!

Im mad at my self , but i promise I'd make it up for her  , I'll surprise her ....

Soon..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
296K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
681K 33.7K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...