Assassins X Reader ( Assassin...

By RobenChan3

I don't own the characters or your character. If you want to know more, please read the introduction. Note:... More

Introduction
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 1)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 2)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader(Part 3)
Edward Kenway x Japanese Pirate Reader
Arno Dorian x Child Reader
Malik Al-Sayf x Reader
Female Connor Kenway
Ezio Auditore x Reader (Modern)
Edward Kenway x Child Reader
Haytham Kenway x Reader
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader(Part1)
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader (Part 2)
Jacob Frye x Reader
Shay Cormac x Daughter Reader
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Edward Kenway x Reader
Father Ethan Frye x Albino! Daughter!Reader
AltaΓ―r Ibn La' Ahad x Reader
Yandere Cesare Borgia x Artist Reader
Federico Auditore x Wife Reader
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 1)
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 2)
Father Giovanni Auditore x Daughter Reader x Brother Ezio Auditore
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader (Part 3)
Arno Dorian x French Reader
Desmond Miles x Ancestor Assassin Reader
Requests!
Edward Kenway x Reader
Assassin Shay Cormac x Wife Assassin Reader
All the Assassins x Modern Reader
Jacob Frye x Reader
Father AltaΓ―r Ibn La Ahad x Daughter Reader
Father Ezio Auditore x Teen Daughter Reader
Darim Ibn La Ahad x Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader (Part 2)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 1)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 2)
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Shay Cormac x Child reader
Requests are Closed

Jack The Ripper x Reader

2.4K 26 1
By RobenChan3

I wanted to write one about Jack because why not? And I loved his story a lot. Also, I don't know what the asylum looks like, so I will play with my imagination.

Hope you enjoy.

Imagine:- You met Jack in the asylum. And then you met at the same place after long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long time ago:-

It was Jack's first day at the asylum, he hated the place. He couldn't believe that Jacob and the Assassins left him behind. It was so painful how he was alone, how he was scared and how he felt abandoned. However, he once met with a specific person who made him forget about his pain slightly. A person who he loved dearly, a person who he wanted to protect and be kept only for him. A certain girl with a warm and lovely smile.

~~

In the room, Jack sat alone in the corner, crying his pain out. He didn't want to be here, he didn't ask for it. Just then, the door of the room was open and he heard a few footsteps, a person spoke up.

" Alright, you can rest now. Oh, and there's a roommate will be with you starting from today." The woman said. Jack didn't look up at the people who were looking at him. He just knew that he will be with some sort of a madman or anything. He felt footsteps approaching the other side of the room and then he heard a........lullaby!! The voice was so soft, sweet and small. He lifted his head up and saw a girl in his age, she was holding a doll in her arms.

Her eyes were soft E/C color, and her H/C hair seemed so silky and her lips formed a gentle yet sad smile. She didn't seem to be sick or anything, but Jack knew that most of the mad people looked like this. Normal from the outside and broken from the inside. She lifted her head up and made an eye contact with him, she smiled which made him blush and look away.

" Hello over there!!" She spoke up. Jack spun his head and blushed more deeply when he saw her looking at him. He just nodded and moved his eyes to the ground. He felt her walking toward him and he pushed himself more to the corner.

" Why are you afraid? I'm not like the others." She said softly with a smile. " W-what are talking...about?" He asked, making her giggle. " My name is Y/N, and you?" She asked politely " I'm.....Jack..." She laughed slightly and said " What a beautiful name!! I'm pleased to meet you Jack." He smiled with a blush and said " Me too.....Y/N."

~~

Since that day Y/N and Jack became close friends as the days passed. He forgot about everything that happened to him and started to feel alive again and the same could be said for her too. Both of them were so pure and innocent, but their lives were like hell to them. And that was their subject for today.

" Tell me Jack why are you here?" She asked innocently, Jack was shocked at first and looked away. Y/N understood that he didn't want to talk about it, but her curiosity was so strong and she decided to tell him her story first.

" If you don't want to, it's alright. However, I will tell you mine because I trust you......." She started "....... In the past, I was from a noble family. My mom and dad were respected from the other nobles as well and pretty much known in London........But unfortunately, my father wasn't loved by my uncle. Actually, my uncle envied him and hated him because grandpa gave almost all of his wealth to dad and gave a little to uncle. At first, uncle wasn't bothered by it and accepted the reality, but his wife was brainwashing him and telling him that he is the eldest and he must have the big part of it. My uncle and his wife paid a few men and told them to kill mom and dad and keep my alive, so that uncle won't be suspicion. My uncle pretended that he came to save me and I believed him. Until one day, I heard him and his wife talking about the incident. I heard everything about the deal and how he killed the men to dispose of the evidence. When I told the police about it, my uncle said........" She paused for a moment " He told them that since my parents' death, I started to blame anyone that they killed my family. And then they put me here under a major mental illness treatment and uncle now enjoying the money my father collected.....This doll was the last thing my mom and dad brought to me in my birthday. " She sniffed and wiped her tears.

" I'm sorry." He apologized " It's quite alright, Jack. No need to worry." She smiled at him sweetly. Jack was deep in thoughts whether to tell her or not, but he had to tell her " About my story......." Jack told her about his story, about his mother's death and how he was abandoned in this place. He started to cry, remembering his mother. Y/N hugged him and started to hum her lullaby to calm him down.

~~

Y/N was sleeping peacefully, hugging her doll. Until she felt someone shacking her gently " Y/N.....wake up quick!!" She opened her eyes to see Jack's excited eyes. " What's it Jack? It's midnight now!!" She said, rubbing her eyes. " Come on, we're leaving this hell hole." He said as he pulled her hand. " Jack, we can't escape!! This place is well guarded!!" She said afraid and worried " I found a way to run, you need just to trust me, okay?" She just nodded.

~~

Jack was running fast while holding his friend's hand. Just then they heard a voice " Hey come back here!!" A guard yelled. " Shit, not now!!" Jack cursed as he ran. While they were running, Y/N tripped badly. Jack turned around and ran to her " Come on Y/N, the wall is not far away from here." He tried to help her, but she stopped him " No Jack, go!! I will be just an obstacle to you." He noticed that she was holding her ankle with one hand while the other hugged her doll. " No, I'm not leaving you here!!" He cried with tears in his eyes. She smiled at him and said " You have to go Jack, do it for me. Maybe one day, we would meet again....." She heard the guards yell again, but this time much more closer. "Go Jack!! There is no time to waste, go!!" He just nodded and ran away.

She saw him climb up the wall so fast, she whispered " Goodbye Jack. See you soon." The guard came to the girl.

When Jack reached to the top of the wall, he saw those sinful men took his precious Y/N away. He balled his hands into fists " Don't worry Y/N, I will come back for you." He murmured and then jumped down the wall.

Present time:-

Jack the Ripper was walking in hallways of the asylum, looking for the keys to free the patients. As he walked, he came face to face with a door at the end of the hallway. He approached it and tried to open it, but in vain. Therefore, he broke the lock and opened the door. He walked in and he was met with a small figure, rocking back and forth while humming a lullaby which made an unrelieved expression to form on his face. He walked toward the form with shaky steps and heavy breaths.

Just when he reached the form, he noticed that it was a woman. He walked around to face her......

His eyes widen, his breaths we stuck in his throat and his hands started to tremble. She was holding a beautiful yet old doll. Her eyes left the doll to meet with a masked face, her eyes went to his blue ones. (They are blue right?)

Her E/C eyes were dull. She was helpless and lonely, exactly like how Jack was in the past. " Y/N...." He whispered her name, she tilted her head to the side slightly. " Y/N, I came back for you." He said. She stood up, still hugging her doll like a baby. " She doesn't remember me!!" He thought, then he took of his top hat and mask to show her his face. She studied his face for a moment then reached her hand to his cheek. Tears started to form in her eyes " Jack!! It's you, Jack!!" She laughed and cried at the same time.

She threw her doll to the side and hugged his waist, he wrapped his large arms around her small form. " I knew you would come Jack!! I knew you would come." She buried her face in his chest as she cried harder " I vowed to come back to you, my dear." She looked at him.

There was a silent moment, then they started to lean forward. Their lips connected in a small kiss. They pulled away and she smiled " I missed you so much, Jack." He stroked her cheek and said " I missed you too. Now, let's leave this place." She nodded her head.

He put on his mask and top hat and left this place with his lover. She wasn't bothered about what he was doing or anything, she just wanted to stay with this man who she loved dearly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happily ever after.

* Falling face first and sleep*...... Zzz!!

Jacob:- * Yells*.... She slept on the ground again.

Ezio:- * Yells back*.... Carry her to her room.

Jacob:- Why me?

Arno:- Your the closest one to her.

Jacob:- * Groans*..... Fine. Someone came and do something with the story.

Altaïr:- * Takes my phone*..... I will deal with this, just put her in her bed.

Jacob:- * Walks away with my sleeping me*........

Altaïr:- This everything for now, hope you enjoyed the story.......* About to press the publish button*.......

Ezio:- Wait wait!!

Altaïr:- * Annoyed*.... What?

Ezio:- I want to say something.....* Clears his throat*...... Be amazing ~ Ezio ~😘

Altaïr:- Really!? This is Roben's phrase.

Ezio:- I wanted to try it thought.

Altaïr:- * Sighs and pressing the publish button *.........

Be amazing ~
RC ~😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 431 37
Make Requests! I write all type. I might not be good with Smut or whatever but I'll try cause I love yall. Jacob Frye Ezio Auditore Altair Edward Ke...
351 22 25
The Assassins are in for the fight of their lives when a mysterious plague hit town and the undead start to rise. taking over Boston it up to the Ass...
3.8K 83 8
The past stays in the past. But now, it has to be undone. People from the past must now come back and train the new generation. These people were ver...
49K 1.3K 29
Just a gathering of short stories/one shots that I'm slowly creating Warnings: violence, smut, angst