*completely yours*

By Whatship111

renjun x lucas don't like don't read(under editing starting 2024) More

All Ships (edited)
Chapter 1 (edited)
Chapter 2 (edited)
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
DoJae
Nomin
Yuwin
Renjun
Lucas
Johnil
Chensung & Markhyuk
Baby uwu
Character 21
Thank you
Chapter 22
Party outfits part 1
Party outfits part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
End

TenKun & Henxiaoyang

1.3K 36 7
By Whatship111

No pov

Kun woke up the next day super hot he looked around and saw Ten on one side of him and Chenle and Jisung on the other side.
Last night they had watched a scary movie and couldn't fall asleep so they pushed the two small beds together and cuddled.
Since Kun was the first one up he looked around only to see the air off.
Groaning he tried to reach for his small hand fan but a hand gripped him harder.
"Don't leave just yet"Ten spoke.
"I was gonna grab my hand fan it's to hot"Kun said wrapping his arms around Ten for a second.
"Im cold though"Ten said snuggling closer.

(What Ten and Kun are wearing^)

Kun took a free hand and felt Ten's cheeks and forehead.
"Yong qin your burning up"Kun said wiggling out of Ten's grasp.
"I feel fine"Ten was always like this never saying when he was sick but Kun was different he knew when Ten was sick so there he was grabbing a bowl of cold water and a rag.
"I've told you many times to tell me when you're sick"Kun said flicking Ten's forehead.
"I know but im the one who should take care of you"Ten said making Kun scoff.
"You don't think I don't see how caring you are"Kun said sarcastically making Ten roll his eyes.

"Can't a sick person be treated like one"Ten said pouting.
"It's just that you are never really sick"Ten spoke again,it was true Kun would never get sick or at least that's what he made Ten think.
Whenever Kun would get sick he wouldn't want pity for being sick so he just never said anything but Ten could tell whenever Kun didn't feel well but would never lead on.

"I'll be right back, stay"Kun said standing up walking into there mini recording studio where Chenle and Jisung were playing around.
"Hey boy's"Kun said as he walked into the room.
"Hey"they both said at the same time.
"Mom and dad left so im cooking lunch what do you guys want to eat"Kun said standing in the room.
"Roasted Duck"Chenle spoke first well Jisung just nodded smiling.

(What Chenle and Jisung are wearing^)

"Okay roasted Duck it is"Kun said then walked to the kitchen to prepare the duck.
Putting on gloves Kun grabbed the duck from the fridge and started cutting it in to pieces.
After further thought he decided to fry the duck instead since he looked up a great recipe.
As Kun was preparing the ingredients he felt arms snake around his waist as a hot body pressed against his back.
"Ten I thought I told you to stay put"Kun said well chopping up some carrots for soup.

"I was lonely"Ten replied still back hugging Kun.
"Still you shouldn've stayed I would've come up eventually"Kun said smiling a little when he Ten lay his head on Kun.
"Fine you can stay with me"Kun said  looking at Ten before continuing to cook.

After a two hours of preparing lunch it was finally done Ten had fallen asleep on a chair in the dining room and Chenle and Jisung just played at the table well waiting for food.
A knock on the door made Kun give questioning looks at the younger boys well Ten just got woken by the loud knocks.

"Im coming"Kun yelled wiping his hands on a rag.
"Hendery,Xiaojun"Kun spoke as he opened the door looking around for Yangyang,who would normally be with the two boys.
"Yangyang is at a friend's house"Xiaojun said looking a little sad.
"Okay,but what are you guys doing here"Kun questioned.
"We were bored and we knew you were here"Hendery said just walking inside with Xiaojun behind him.
Kun just nodded following behind the two.
He could hear the others start talking.
"Where's Yang"Ten asked putting a hand on his now hurting head.

(Xiaojun is wearing Night
Yangyang will be wearing Day^)

(What Hendery is wearing^)

"At a friend's house"Xiaojun said sitting down.
"Who"Chenle said making Hendery look at him.
"Some kid named Harvey they meet when Renjun still worked at that restaurant he's in China right now so Yangyang took the chance to vist him"Hendery replied.
"Is he every gonna go back to Korea"Kun asked as he sat down some side dishes.
"I think he will since he will probably  visit Korea and most likely visit Renjun while he's there since they were friends first"Xiaojun said drinking from his water bottle.

"Oh"Chenle said grabbing some chopsticks.
"Who's Harvey Renjun never said his name"Jisung asked confused.
"He didn't he told us all about Harvey"Kun said well Ten,Hendery and even Chenle nodded.
"He didn't tell you I thought he told everyone"Chenle said already eating and Kun just shrugged and began to eat as the others did the same well Ten just sipped his soup.

Another knock on the door made them all stop eating, Kun just groaned a bit well standing up.
"Continue to eat I'll be right back"Kun spoke.
When he opened the door he saw Yangyang and Harvey standing there.
"What are you too doing here"Kun asked.
"Well Harvey wanted to meet with everyone so we came here"Yangyang said smiling well Harvey just smiled.

(What Harvey is wearing^)
"Well then come on in"Kun said letting them in while he went and ran to get more dishes and silverware.Yangyang and Harvey just walked to the dining room.
"Hey babe"Hendery said standing up to kiss Yangyang well Xiaojun just waited for Yangyang to move closer to him.
"Okay dig in"Kun said sitting down.

The rest of the day was spent laughing until Hendery,Xiaojun and Yangyang went home and Harvey's Dad picked him up.

At Hendery's House.

"Come on you said we could watch one more movie"Yangyang whined as Xiaojun just glared at Hendery.
"I know but this is are fifth movie and it's two in the morning now we haven't even eaten dessert yet"Hendery replied wiggling his eyebrows.
"Weirdo"Yangyang and Xiaojun said before going to the guest room in Hendery's parents house.
"At least you tried son"Hendery's Father said Hendery just huffed before sitting on the couch.

(Idk what I was thinking but I dreamt this chapter and put it together)

...

Till next time 👋😚✌

Stan Wayv stan Nct

Stan Sicheng and his perfection

(Not gonna lie I really want to just shake his hand and tell him he is appreciated and I want to make Renjun smile every freaking day is that so hard for sm to let me do 😩[p.s sorry for the late up date I have been busy lately]👋)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 93 10
"Shut up dickhead" - Seungmin "Make me babyboy <3" - Hyunjin 𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 / completed slow update!!
178K 6.8K 32
ᴤᴍᴏᴋᴇ ᴈɪʟʟᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍᴤ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏʀᴍᴏɴᴀʟ ᴛᴇᴇɴᴀɢᴇʀᴤ ᴤ ᴛ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [3ʀᴅ ᴏᴈ ᴊᴜʟʏ, 2018] ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴘ ʟ ᴇ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅ: [19ᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴄ...
14.8K 692 23
[Markhyuck] "Hyung, what is love?" "It is something you must find out on your own."
68.7K 2.3K 51
Tsundere Jeonghan and clueless Joshua.