๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ ๐“๐จ ๐Œ๐ซ. ๐๏ฟฝ...

Von jaerinnyy-

You were married to him. Not by love, or choice. But by force. You married Zheng Yibin, one of the richest f... Mehr

Note!
1.| Before Us
2.| Agreements
3.| First Night
4.| Little Sister
5.| First Time For Everything
6.| First Day
7.| Money
8.| Giving In To Him
9.| Flirty
10.| Bitter
11.| 2 New Students
12.| The Talk
13.| Late Night
14.| Protective.
15.| Her Apology
16.| Developments
17.| Admitting To Myself
18.| She's Mine
19.| About Last Night
โค๏ธŽHBDโค๏ธŽ
20.| Rivals
21.| Childish
22.| She Knows Now...
23.| Pretending
24.| Rich People.
25.| Secrets out.
ALBUM!!
ALBUM PT2!!
26.| His Hometown
27.| Third Wheel
28.| His Childhood
29.| Highschool Hell
30.| Set-Up
31.| My Little Brother
32.| What's Yours' is His
33.| New "IT" Girl?
34.| Stuck With You
35.| What's Happening To Me?
Announcment!!
36.| I Care...
37.| New Surroundings
38.| I'll Come Too
39.| Black Card
40.| Not Jealous...?
41.| Nervous For What?
42.| Sooner Or Later
44.| Jiejie Is On The News
45.| Sleeping Beauty
46.| I'm Just Joking
47.| A Pure Heart
48.| Secret Dates
49.| Our Graduation
50.| The Signature
51.| Meet Your Fiancรฉ
52.| Engagement News
53.| No Longer His
54.| Something Feels Wrong
55.| New Chapter, Same Life
56.| Something To Remember
57.| One-Sided Confession
58.| What Other's Think
59.| No Light
60.| Living or Lifeless
61.| I Sense Her Pain
62.| Hopeless
63.| Finally In My Arms
64.| Lust Confessions
65.| Our Own Issues
66.| Misfortunes In Our Lives
END OF SEASON 1
SEASON 2
67.| Rags to Riches
68.| Off The Grid
69.| My Dear, Junxing
70.| Business
71.| Her Scent
72.| Pure Luck
73.| Some Explaination
74.| Sea & See
75.| Indifferent
76.| Re-Connect

43.| 3 Words

765 47 30
Von jaerinnyy-

Yibin's POV

"Lihua."

"Yes, gege?"

"Where is your sister-in-law?"

Lihua shrugged her shoulders. I sighed before patting her head.

"Strange... it's Saturday, where could she have gone?"

I sat down at the table and began to eat breakfast with Lihua. I sat and remembered the incident that happened last night and instantly felt blood rush through.

"Oh? Yibin, Lihua. You both are already awake?" Waipo says happily. We both smiled back and nod before inviting waipo and waigong to sit down and join us for breakfast.

"Hm? Where is my granddaughter-in-law? Is she still sleeping?" Waipo asks. I immediately had to think of an excuse of why she isn't here right now.

"Y-Yuejia went out to get something already. She will be back soon."

"Is that so?"

"Hmh!"

But soon the minutes turned into hours and she didn't come home yet. Waigong and waipo began to ask more questions, which also got me curious about where she went.

I then called over one of our security guards and told them to go find Yuejia, but within 30 seconds, he comes back.

"Why are you still here?!" I half-yelled.

He stood there and lowered his head slightly before opening his mouth and saying, "Sir... Ms. Yuejia has returned."

I immediately got up from the couch and headed over to the door. And indeed... it was her. She took off her heels and slipped on her slippers- wait... heels. Where did she go that needed to her to wear heels?

"Hi, hubby." She greets before placing her hand on my chest and tippy-toeing her way up to kiss my cheek. "Sorry, I didn't tell you where I was going. Did I make you worry?"

My eyes widened at her actions... I thought she would be mad at me, but instead, she is weirdly normal.

"Is that our granddaughter-in-law?" Waigong asks from the living room. I was still lost for words so I didn't answer.

Yuejia heads towards the living room and greets them. I slowly turn my head and saw how oddly happy she is.

"Aiya... where did you so early this morning? You had me worried sick."

"Ah. I am so sorry waipo. But mama had some errands for me to do. I'm sorry it took so long."

Waigong shook his head. "It is not your fault. Are you hungry?"

Yuejia smiles brightly back. "Just a little. May I head upstairs and change? I'll come back down and make something for all of us."

Waipo claps her hands. "What a great idea! I haven't gotten to taste my granddaughter-in-laws cooking."

Yuejia then heads upstairs, while I followed. She opened the door to our room and left it open as if she knew that I would come in and close it after.

"Where did you go this morning?" I asked.

She looks over her shoulder and smiles in a thin light. "Mama asked me to come along with her to meet some models for an upcoming event."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Hubby was asleep, I didn't have the heart to wake you up."

Something was off for me. When we're alone, she never calls me hubby. Why is she so lucky-go happy.?

"Shouldn't you be mad at me?"

"Why should I be?" She cluelessly asks back before choosing a random shirt from our closet.

"From last night."

"Oooh. About that. I am sorry. It was my fault. It should be you who should be mad at me. Forgive me?"

I raise one of my brows.

She defended herself so much last night, why is she so easily ready to admit her faults?...

"Fine. Just don't let it happen again."

Yuejia doesn't say anything else but heads into our bathroom and changes, once she came out we both headed downstairs and she headed into the kitchen.

She happily began to cook, while I rested my chin on the palm of my hand and watched her.

Something about this isn't right... She isn't herself.

____________

Your POV

The next few days were easy, yet so hard for me.

I always had to pretend to be happy and unbothered in front of Yibin, yet really on the inside, I wanted to show him how angry and jealous I was whenever he was with Shuhua.

But on the other hand. I feel like I'm numbing the feelings I have for him, but just pretending how happy I was.

It's funny, we haven't gotten in an argument ever since that night. But it's for the best, right?

Honestly, we barely even speak to each other anymore- actually. He always starts the conversation with me, but I would answer back to him directly with a sentence or two. Just to avoid talking more with him, another factor why I am trying to numb my feelings for him.

-KNOCK KNOCK-

"Come in," Yibin says, Zhirou pokes her head into the room and smiled. "Mr. Yibin. Ms. Yuejia. Madam would like to speak with you both in her study."

Yibin and I both through our blankets to the side and headed to mama's study. When we headed in, waipo and waigong were also there.

"You called for us, mama?" Yibin speaks.

"Yes. Your grandparents are heading back to Guangdong tomorrow, and they have requested that you both bring them there."

"To the airport?" Yibin questions.

"Aiya. My grandson. To Guangdong." Waigong says. 

"Okay!" I cut in.

"Yuejia-" Yibin whispers. But mama cut him off before he could say anything else to me.

"Wonderful. You both will be leaving tomorrow. You both can go now." Mama says.

Yibin instantly pulls me out of the study and dragged me back to our room. He slams the door shut before turning around and looking at me.

"Why did you do that?!"

"Do what? Agree?"

"YES!"

"Vin-ah. Waipo and waigong are old, it's not easy for them to travel alone."

Yibin ran his fingers through his hair and sighed harshly. "We're rich! We can have over a hundred people go with them!"

I wanted to punch him for saying that.

But I held it in and smiled softly. "Vin-ah. If you don't want to go, then I'll go. It's not that big of a deal. It'll just be 2 nights." I reasoned before turning away and heading back to my side of the bed.

"Wait..." He stops me.

"Hm?"

"2 nights?" He murmurs out.

"Yes, Vin. 2 nights. That's all."

He exhales sharply before exhaling. "Fine. I'll come."

And he held up to that promise. The next morning, the 4 of us headed out to the airport and were able to get into the plan earlier than most people, due to their family name. Once we arrived in Guangdong, I took waipo's hand and lead her to the car, while Yibin led waigong's.

When we made it back to their house, the housekeeper just took everything from our hands and told us to relax.

As I was sitting on the couch with waigong, my phone rang.

-RING RING-
Wang Ziyi

I got up and headed outside to answer the phone and put it on speaker since I could barely hear him.

-PHONE CALL-

"Wei? Ziyi?"

"Yuejia. Why aren't you at school today?"

"I have a family thing. Sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

"No. You don't have to apologize. I was just slightly worried."

I didn't say anything else.

"Yuejia. Are you okay?"

"Yeah... why did you ask that?"

Ziyi chuckles back. "Maybe because you have been oddly nice for an unknown reason."

"Is there something wrong with being nice?"

"There is." He starts. 

"You are already nice in general. So why would you have to be extra nice...? Hm?"

"Just... suppressing some feelings."

Once I said that. Ziyi sighs through the phone. 

"Don't forget that you still have me. Okay?"

"I know I can always depend on you, Ziyi."

"Good. I gotta go now. Class is gonna start again. I'll see you when you come back then."

"Hm, bye, bye."

-PHONE CALL ENDED-

"Talking to your boyfriend?" 

I jumped at the sudden voice of Yibin. 

"Ziyi is a good friend of mine." I tried to reason, just like every single time he asks. 

He walks out of the house and towards me. "Tch, yeah right. I overheard you two talking. Something about suppressing feelings.

I avoided his eyes.

"I knew that you were being oddly nice and happy. Tell me why?" He says. But I just kept my mouth shut. 

Yibin grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him. 

"Answer me, Yuejia." He says. I could his breath against me. That's how close we were. 

"Were you just being nice to impress my grandparents?"

"No!" I object! Because it was wasn't true.

"Then tell me!" He half-screams. I shut my eyes closed and held my breath. 

"Because... being happy. It helps me hide some things."

"Like what?" He was tempting me now.

"My feelings for someone."

Yibin scoffed. "Who?"

"It's not important!"

"It is when the wife of Zheng Yibin is having feelings for someone else."

I pursed my lips together. I want to tell him so bad... but I know that it won't end up the way I want it.

"Tch... fine. Don't tell me. I just wanted to tell you that I'm heading back tomorrow morning." He announces as he let's go of my wrist.

"Why? Didn't you promise me that you would stay 2 nights?" I realized what I said. I wanted to laugh at myself. 

Promise? He doesn't take this marriage seriously, so why would he take a stupid promise seriously.

"Shuhua wants me to come back as soon as possible." He casually shrugs his shoulders. Yibin was about to head back in when he stops and looks slightly over his shoulder. 

"One last chance. Tell me who you have feeling's for."

I didn't answer.

"Hmph. Fine. I'll find out another way." He then slips his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants and took 2 steps, right before I unknowingly blurted out 3 words.

"I like you!"

He instantly stops in his tracks. My heart was pounding against my chest, as my eyes widened too! Realizing that my stupid 'speaking out loud' has finally turned against me at the worst time.

My hands slowly touched my lips, wondering if I had actually said those words to him. Because he has reacted much, but continue to stand in the same spot without moving an inch. 

I wanted to say something, but I was too embarrassed to say anything... like c' mon! We have a contract! I promised not to like him! Yet... here I am, head over heels for this boy... who is known as the prince of Guangdong.

After what felt like forever... he finally spoke up.

"Hah. Your joking right?"

-

-

-

-

-

Hello Jennings!!

OMG!! ANOTHER UPDATE IS HERE!!!

Yuejia finally confessed her crush to Yibin in maybe the worst situation ever!!

OH! GET READY FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!! Its going to be.. hm. Dangerous?

Thank you for reading!! I LOVE YOU!!

VOTE/COMMENT!!

-Jae<3

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

218K 11.2K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
818K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
450K 6.9K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...