Take me into Your World

Galing kay CalyxSNGB

Perth is an 18 years old introvert. He hates the crowd, he love his space. He was happy with his life surroun... Higit pa

The Worst Day Ever
New Territory
KISSBOYS💋
Tiger Gang 🐯
💕Something New 💕
👨‍👨‍👧‍👧Family👬
Playing House 🏡
Kisses Are Great🖤❤️
Solitary
Its Not Working..

You Don't Know Me.

848 58 16
Galing kay CalyxSNGB

         Cutie baby Perth (´・` )♡

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Saint and Perth arrived at the mall and they are currently at the children clothes Store.

Saint and Neptune went instantly near the girls dress section and they were having fun choosing dressess.

Neptune is more interested in the princess dresses and she take a lot to show Saint but saint endded up putting it back because he said "we need comfortable dress Neptune not princesses ok."

Perth was left with a sleeping Nana in her stroller as he didnt know a thing about princesses and dressess. So he is perfectly happy waiting with Nana.

He was peacefully sitting at the waiting area when a mother and her child sit across of him. Perth just smile awkwardly at her and hoping that no interaction would happened.

The lady saw Nana in her stroller and smile at how cute the baby is in her onesie.

"Is she your sister?" she ask Perth.

Perth was startled a bit at the question, and he really doesnt like to talk to stranger and especially adult stranger.

"N..n..no..."He stuttered out and avoided her eyes.

Nana whine in her stroller and Perth immediately went and calm her down. When she quietly went back to sleep he unintentionally saw the lady looking at him from top to bottom.

Perth is wearing a baggy Guns and Rose's T-Shirt with his favourite black ripped jeans. The lady's making an uncomfortable face looking at Perth's attire.

"You are young to be a Dad. I cant believe kids this day. They are barely out of school and now are having babies that they cant even take care of." The lady started nagging at Perth.

"N.. No.. You're wr..ro..wrong." Perth tried to explain but he can feel his anxiety creep in.

The lady ignore him and continue nagging. "You know kids like you only think of themself and gave only problem to their parents. How can a kid take care of babies, My God! Kids these days are totally ruining their generation."

Perth started perspiring and he tried to close his eyes and ignore her but if he dont leave he know he'll go into panic.

So Perth suddenly stood up while avoiding the lady he took his stuff and start to push the stroller away from her.

" Sorry" Perth said under his breath when he passed by the lady.

He was having fun with saint and the children that he had forgotten about his social anxiety. It is one of the reason why he rarely come out from his room and only interact with people close to him.

He hate it when people looked at him and judge him by what they saw. They didnt even know him. Even his classmates called him stuck up just because he is rich, and that happened just because he didnt talk much with them.

Perth tried to shake his anxiety away and look for Saint and Neptune.

He found them near the cashier so Perth approach them.

Neptune saw him and went running towards him "P'Perth! P'Perth! We bought many new dress for me and Nana, P'Saint said I can try it on at home"

Perth was thankful for Neptune as her excitement eases away some of his anxiety.

Saint turn back to them after he's done paying for his it and saw Perth forcing his smile at him.

He immediately went to Perth aand ask him in concern. "Perth is everything alright? Why are looking like that? Did anything happened."

Perth was amaze at how easily Saint read him. He is both grateful and sad as he didnt want to remember what happened earlier.

Perth just kept quiet and shake his head No while having the force smile on his face.

Saint was about to ask him further when he notice a lady passes by behind Perth looking at Perth and him in disdain. Saint glare at her until she got out from the store.

Seeing the situation, Saint now know for sure that it all got something to do with that lady. He will be asking Perth about it later.

Trying to distract Perth. Saint bend down and pick up Neptune in his arm.

"Ok. Let's go see mommy Neptune. Daddy is there too."

"Mommy?! Neptune want to see mommy now! Nana too she said she misses mommy sooo much" Perth and Saint smile lovingly at Neptune and made their way out of the store and went to the hospital to visit Saint's aunt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~( ´•︵•' )~~~~~~~~~~~

Saint quietly close the bedroom door, carefully so that he wont wake up the two children sleeping on the bed.

After making sure that they stay asleep, Saint went to the living room to join Perth who was watching stranger things on Netflix.

Saint sit beside him quietly watching Perth being engrossed on the story. After they came home from the hospital Perth went back to his cheerful self and plays around with Neptune and Nana.

Saint wanted to ask him again about what happened earlier but he didnt want to ruin their fun. But now that they were left alone, Saint tried to ask again.

"Perth.."

"yes P?" Perth answered not moving his eyes away from the screen.

Saint wanted Perth's attention so took the remote and pause the video. Perth turns towards Saint in confusion but he was met with a serious looking Saint.

"Perth, can you tell me what happened earlier at the store?"

Perth avoided the topic "Nothing happened P" he tried to start the video again but Saint snatch the remote from him.

"Perth.. something did happened and I can see that it really affected you. So please tell P' what happened."

If only he can avoid this he will. He didnt like to think about unpleasant things he'd rather forgot them. But he knows Saint wont stop until he said something.

Perth took a deep breath and with a shaky voice tried to explain it to Saint.

" Umm.. You know how I was waiting for you while you shopped?" he started.

Saint nodded for him to continue

"well this lady, she came and sit across of me and at first nothing happened. But when she saw Nana she asked me if she is my sister. She was polite at first but when I said No, she started judging me and assumed that Nana is my child."

Perth close his eyes trying to erase the look she gave him when she come to the wrong assumption.

"Then she started to lecture me about teen parents and how a kid like me shouldnt raise a baby, and that I am ruining our generation and that I only gave my parents problem." he trailed on.

Saint move closer at Perth and put his arm on his shoulder, seeing at how Perth looked really upset about it.

" Why didnt you say the truth? About how you are watching over your friends cousin?" Saint ask him.

" I tried P'.. God I tried.." he said frustratingly.

"there is something you need to know P', I have a severe social anxiety. I didnt like crowded places and I dont like talking to strangers. And because I am a quiet person, sometimes people mistaken me as a snob or someone who didnt care." Perth frustratingly wipe the tears on his face.

Saint place his hand on Perth's face and turn him to look at him.

" Listen Perth.. Nothing is wrong with you. That lady is the one who is wrong she just jumped into her own conclusion without finding out the truth."

Saint smile at him and wipe the rest of his tears away.

"You know I see how you are with your friends. You were loud and happy, naughty I saw how you always make fun of P'Earth and P'Plan." Saint playfully said. He was happy when Perth finally smile.

"You are a nice person Perth, you played with Neptune even though I know you were tired. You took care of Nana even though you honestly dont know what you were doing, and I want to thank you for that." Saint release Perth's face and took his hand.

He looked back at Perth and whisper.
"You approach me and help when you saw me in distress. You stayed with me when I dont have anyone to turns to. And if that didnt show who you are Perth, than people must have been blind not to see it."

Saint approach Perth carefully and put a soft kiss on his forehead. He back away slowly and looked at Perth in the eyes.

" Thank you Perth for showing me"

Perth was taken a back by the kiss. But he cant help his heart for feeling full he think it might over flow. He never imagine that someone would see him as he is behind all the image that people put him into.

How can a beautiful person like Saint  saw him for the real him and even thank him for being himself. Perth cant help falling further for this person.

Perth cant help himself he cant say anything and without thinking about it he lean forward and kiss Saint Softly on his lips.

Saint was startled at first but then he reciprocated by kissing Perth back. Perth is happy that Saint is kissing him back.

They stop kissing and touch their forehead together and both smile at each other.

"P'Saint.. " Perth called out quietly.

"Yes Perth?"

"I like you" Perth finally confess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ヾ(*ゝω・*)ノ~~~~~~~~~~

Inspiration just kept coming to me and I cant help updating this.
Hope you guys like it. ∩≧ᴗ≦∩

A little promotion hehehe dont forget to check out my other story: What is Love?

Until next time ヽ( ´¬')ノ

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

16.4K 826 12
If you wanted an angsty story of P&S, then it's right here. Perth is insecure and hiding things. Saint finds out.
2.8K 304 22
《2nd book of Love Square》 At the end of the day there is death waiting Perth: Saint i love you please don't leave me i love you!! Saint: I will alwa...
162K 3.6K 23
"In public you are my secretary in private you are Daddy's boy..... "👉👌 LBC fan fiction..... #5 rules in our relationship: * call me Daddy * Don'...
5.2K 173 32
~THIS IS FAN FICTION. NOTHING IN HERE IS REAL NOTHING~ In the end, a poly story. The story is set to start when Zee goes to a fan meeting of Perth's...