Quiet, Darling

By stylesbaexxx

Harry Styles was a new student. He wore pink skirts and crop tops, and you can't forget the laced panties und... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Hi
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 4

15.6K 472 579
By stylesbaexxx

After school the next day, Harry sat in his usual seat and waited for Mr. Tomlinson to sit so he could tell him about his day with Jason. He would have at lunch, but Harry decided to wait till after school so there were less lingering ears

"So?" Louis started before talking about the book. "How'd it go? You hung out with Jason right?" Harry immediately smiled from ear to ear, never do happy in his life. He ended up telling Louis absolutely everything, trusting his teacher fully. Harry didn't know why, but he was growing really attached to this teacher. He cared for Harry and was always there to listen. He was a great and an amazing human. Louis trusted him and saw him as more as a friend/mentor.

The weird feeling of jealously became present. Louis shouldn't have felt so jealous because once again, that's his student Harry has every right to date anyone he wants as long as they're a student and not a teacher. With that, Louis forced a smile and listened to just how excited Harry was. To Louis, seeing Harry so happy made Louis happy.

"Mr. Tomlinson, he's literally so nice,"

"Harry, I just want you to be careful around him," Harry raised his eyebrow. "You're positive he isn't faking any of this?" Harry suddenly leaned back in his chair, that thought only passing through him once, which was now. Harry confidently nodded.

"The was he acted about the subject... trust me, he wasn't lying," Louis gave a small smile, really trying to be somewhat happy for him.

"Like I said, just be careful okay. His friends are dicks, so you never know the type of peer pressure he's got right now. So, just again, be aware of what's going on. I don't want you to get hurt,"

"Thanks," Harry said gratefully since Louis cared so much. He was glad to have someone looking out for him, but he was fine. Although, now he just wasn't 100% positive. He just had to go day by day and trust that Jason really is a nice guy who likes Harry. And not just another jock.
*
*
*

A couple weeks had gone by and today was Harry's last after school session with Louis about The Great Gatsby. Harry was crying when he walked into school this morning after reading about Gatsby's death. In homeroom, Harry told him that he finished the book and was heartbroken. Today was also the day Harry's bullies returned from their two week school suspension, and he was truly sad because now he and Jason (who were official) couldn't be seen together at school. Harry didn't want to force Jason to tell his friends about him, or even his parents because he knew what he was going through. Coming out to people that bully those who are openly apart of the LGBTQ community is hard, especially when they're you're best friends. Harry understood and tried to assure Jason that it was fine. Harry was okay with their relationship being a secret.

Period six was lunch, so Harry grabbed his lunch and headed towards Louis' class, only for him to not be in there. Harry frowned and walked in. Louis must've forgotten to lock the door before leaving. Harry went to his desk and saw a note addressed to him:

Harry, sorry I wasn't at lunch today... had a bit of a department meeting today from first to last period. I'll be there after school today though so we can chat about Mr. Jay Gatsby... you can sit in my room if you'd like (: -Mr. Tomlinson

Harry sighed and went back to the cafeteria, feeling weird about being by himself in Louis' room. It would've looked back at the principle or another teacher saw him in there just doing nothing. When he walked in, he glanced at Jason who gave the boy a small smile ñ. Harry smiled back but then frowned as he looked away to find an empty table to sit at. Every now and then, he'd look at Jason t see him laughing with his friends. At one point as he was looking, Jacob looked up and got up immediately, coming over to Harry's Harry coward back as Jacob grabbed Harry by his arm.

"Who the hell are you staring at.

"I-I, u-uh, nothing. I'm sorry. I'll stop," Jacob glanced at Harry's gluten free peanut butter and jelly sandwich and six pack of Oreos, taking a bite of the sandwich. "Really?" Harry made the mistake of saying. Jacob glared at him.

"What? A man's gotta eat," he said, hinting at the joke he made about Harry not being a man since he was wearing a dress today. Harry glanced over at Jason who was looking at us, mouthing a 'sorry' to Harry. "If you want it so bad princess, here," he said and ripped the top piece of bread off and wiped the peanut butter all down Harry's purple dress then the jelly in his hair. Jason just sat there. Harry could tell he felt guilty, but he understood why he didn't come help him. Harry's lip trembled a little bit as he went to stand up, but Jason grabbed his carton of milk and opened it, pouring it on Harry's head. Everyone had their eyes on them and then started to laugh immediately. Everyone. Everyone did. But not Jason. Harry got up and ran out of the room, crying. Before he could walk into the boys bathroom, someone grabbed his arm. Sure enough, Jacob followed. He wasn't finished with his assault. "See this one?" He said and pointed to the sign that said 'ladies' and shoved him in where s bunch of girls were, fixing their make up and gossiping. They looked to Harry and awkwardly all turned away from the crying boy. He sniffled and excused himself, creeping into a supply closet, shutting it. He sat on the floor, hugged his knees, and cried through seventh, eighth, and ninth period. He was known to cut class due to bullying, so this wasn't new to him.

When the last period of the day ended, Harry forced himself and debated whether or not to see Louis today. He had to. He wanted to talk about Gatsby, but he felt terrible. He had peanut butter and jelly all over his clothes and hair, and he smelled like milk. Pulling himself together, he rushed to Louis' room, deciding to go. Louis looked up from his desk, his eyes widening.

"What happened to you?" He asked, looking at the mess Harry was in. Harry burst into tears, mascara and eyeliner running down his face. "Hey," he said and got up, going to hug him. "Harry, I was wondering why my attendance sheet says you weren't in class today," Harry just cried, so Louis went and shut the door to give them privacy. Harry pulled away from the hug, sitting at his usual desk, wiping his eyes with his shirt.

"I-I'm sorry," he said through years. Louis sat next to him.

"Hey can you tell me what happened? Was it Jacob again? Or did Jason do something?" Harry just shrugged.

"D-Don't wanna talk about it,"

"C'mon. It'll help. I won't say anything to anyone," Harry looked at Louis, tears streaming down his face. The sight broke Louis' heart, and at the same time, he was so angry at whoever hurt Harry like this. He was such a sweet, kind, and caring kid, and people didn't appreciate him enough. He deserved so much more than what he got and Louis really was pissed. Harry took a deep breath and then told Louis what happened. The story broke Louis' heart. He couldn't help but stand up to allow him to hug harry. Harry stood up so he could hug him back, crying on Louis' chest.

"I-I don't understand," Harry cried. "I'm nice right?" Louis pulled away from the hug and looked at his student.

"Harry, it's not even a question. You're the kindest and most generous person in this school. It's just people who can't accept another's differences. They're assholes," Harry sniffled. "Harry, you can't let them get to you," Harry nodded.

"I know. It's just h-hard sometimes," he looked down at his sparkly shoes, thoughts running through this head. "Can I sit in here at lunch?" He asked.

"Of course. You know you can come in here whenever you want," he just nodded his head again. "Wanna talk about Gatsby still?"

"Y-Yeah,"

When Harry went home, he pretended his day was perfect to keep his mother from stressing out. He went upstairs to his room and started on his homework. Harry glanced at his desk and raised an eyebrow, grabbing his keys after suddenly having an idea. He ran downstairs and over to his mother.

"Mum, I'll be back. I have to run to the store," she smiled at him.

"Alright darling. Be careful," Harry walked out and took his car to the closest Target near him. He walked inside and started to walk around, grabbing clothing and going to try them on, hoping they look okay. A shopping spree was what he needed.

When he got home, he went upstairs and laid out the clothes he bought. Usually, he'd be happy, but he had picked up jeans and flannels. He had t-shirts too and even bought a pair of Converse sneakers. Maybe dressing 'Normal' would keep the bullying to a minimum because he finally had enough. He didn't know how much more he could take before he would break, so maybe now he would be fine. If this was what he had to do from now on, then that was what he would do. His mother and everyone would question it, but he'd just have to say he wanted to experiment. Hopefully it'd work.

A/N: Poor Harry ): people are jerks aren't they? Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment! What did you think of the chapter and what did you think of Harry and Louis' conversation? How about Jason and the way he didn't go to comfort Harry? Love you guys (:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84K 2.7K 69
Harry Styles is a virgin. He also wears cute outfits and sips vanilla tea. He's tired of boys hitting on him just to have sex with him. He meets Loui...
179K 4.4K 34
Louis turns to Mr.Styles for help when his life starts to take a turn for the worse but what will they do when they find themselves falling for each...
47.8K 1.7K 9
At first Louis didn't mean to intrude but now he enjoys coming into Harry's lectures. Especially when half the class is in love with his hot husband...
41.1K 1.7K 12
~ completed ~ every morning as harry walks into his class, he sees a message written on the blackboard. for him. no, they don't mention who those mes...