𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐲 𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫

By Starrmazing

|Book 1| Tiana King was a young and great college student at Howard University. She was up at the top of the... More

𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐱𝐮𝐫𝐲/𝐊𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭/𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐓𝐨
/1./
/2./
/3./
/4./
/5./
/6./
/7./
/8./
/9./
/10./
/11./
/12./
/13./
/14./
/15./
/16./
/17./
/18./
/19./
/20./
/21./
/23./
/24./
/25./
/26./
/27./
/28./
/29./
/30./
/31./
/32./
/33./
/34./
/35./
/36./
/37./
/38./
/39./
/40./
/41./
/42./
/43./
/44./
/45./
/46./
/47./
/48./
/49./
/50./
/51./
/52./
/53./
/54./
/55./
/56./
/57./
/58./
/59./
/60/
/61./
/62./
/63./
/64./
/65./
/66./
/67./
/68./
/69./
/70./
/71./
/72./
/73./
/74./
/75./
/76./
/77./
/78./
/79./
/80./
/81./
/82./
/83./
/84./
/85./
/86./
/87./
/88./
/89./
/90./
/91./
/92./
/93./
/94./
/95./
/96./
/97./
/98./
/99./
/100./
What's Next?
REVISED VERSION
He's My Killer
00 | The Beginning of Mayhem
01 | The University Of Howard
02 | Duty Of A Princess
03 | Macho Act

/22./

15.9K 700 321
By Starrmazing

TIANA

I was comfortable on the black sheets of the mattress. Maria, the mean girl gave me a pair of skin tight clothing. A white long sleeve and a matching white loose pants. I won't lie, they were comfortable and it was nice to be in something new.

I was facing towards the windows, looking out at the city lights of San Francisco. If only a bodyguard was not standing outside the room, I would go to the balcony and look at the stars. Take in some of the nice air.

I was once again trapped in a house with a crazy man and his nasty ways with women.

How nasty?

He was currently screwing the Maria chick a few rooms down. How do I know? Oh, the loud banging of the headboard hitting the wall and the loud faint screams and moans.

It was disgusting and I can't believe him. I don't care who he screws because all I care for is getting away from him to a place that he won't find me.

But I did feel disgusted. The man touched my most secrete area in the second week of me being at Howard. He also would take advantage of kissing me any chance he got. I just felt dirty because he was a man whore.

I shook my head with disgust. I just wanted to get away from him. He knew where my parents lived but did he know where my brother lived? Because that was going to be my second option.

My stomach grumbles and I sighed. I got up from the bed and went to the door. I opened the door and the bodyguard immediately stepped in front of me.

I sighed. "I'm hungry."

He didn't say a word. Just stands there looking at me.

"Can you get me anything, sir?"

Silence once again. What was wrong with him? Are all these men monsters? Of course they are, Tiana. Especially if they work for the man worst of them all.

"Fine." I gave up and slammed the door in his stupid face. This place was going to make me insane.

I walked to the window and looked out. There was really no chance for escape. He had the whole place surrounded by men in black.

I ran my fingers in my hair in frustration. I was starting to lose faith in actually living a good life. This man, Carter Mason, has taken me. I should have never confronted him and as many times as I thought that, it will never change the situation I'm in.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door opening. I didn't bother turning around. Who ever it was could go and leave me be.

"Here." I heard Carter's voice.

I turned and my eyes almost come out their sockets. His upper body was exposed for me. His tattoos were a work of art. Amazing. This was not the first time seeing him with out a shirt but I'll tell you that those nipple piercings get me every time. Enemy! He's the enemy!

I sighed when he had something near neon green like sheer. I grabbed it and I was in shock.

"What the hell is this?!"

"Don't argue, Tiana. Just put it on. I got someone coming over to do your hair."

At this time in the night? "What?! I'm not putting this on. And nobody is touching my hair."

Carter stepped closer and I stepped back from him. "I'm asking nicely, babe. You want me to dress you? I'll gladly do it for you."

Bastard!

I glared up at him with much hate. "Fine, bastard."

I went to walk around him to go to the bathroom when he stopped me. His hand wrapped around my waist. I side eyed him and I saw his jaw clenched.

"Say that again?" He dared me with closed eyes.

I frowned and grabbed his arm, moving him away from me but he didn't budge.

"Move, Carter."

He didn't.

"Say it again, babe. I didn't hear what you called me."

I saw that he was serious and he wanted me to say it again. So I did. "I called you a bastard. That's what you are, Carter. A fvcking bastard." I said boldly.

This man might have hit me because he had to but I was not scared of him. I was learning something about him every second but I was not scared of him. Well, not too much.

He opened his eyes and they were darker. More evil like and I won't lie but that had me tense up. He didn't even say anything to me, he grabbed me and pulled me towards the bed.

"What are yo-"

"I'm about to punish you. I had it with that mouth of yours." He voice was deeper and it scared me a little.

He sat down on the bed and pulled me over his knee. My hair fell over me like curtains and the small pieces of clothing I have fell out my hand when I braced myself over his knee.

"Carter-" I was cut off by him gripping the pants I had on and ripping them, exposing my rear. I only had on panties and that was not enough to protect my ass.

"Carter please-"

Smack!

I cried out in pain. His hand hit my ass-hard. That hurt so bad.

"Damn." I heard him muttered while he rubbed my rear with his palms.

"You have a nice ass." He said. "A shame I have to do this to see it move."

"I swear, Carter, I'll-"

Smack!

I cried again. I grabbed his leg when he delivered another smack to my ass.

"I'm sick of you disobeying me, babe. Why can't you just do what daddy tells you to do?"

I turned my head and my hair went to the other side of my face. I bit my lip trying to keep my mind sane.

Smack!

This one caused me to jolt forward and a loud cry coming from me.

"Answer me, babe?"

"Your not my daddy." I said.

A dark chuckle came from him. His hand rubbing my butt in a soothing way. "We'll see about that."

Smack!

****

Flash! Snap!

"Gorgeous! Stay just like that!" The stylist said. She was Chinese and she kept complimenting me.

I tried to sit comfortably but my ass was on fire. Carter gave me ten more slaps on my ass before letting me go.

I was in whatever Carter gave me and my hair was done. I actually like the new hairstyle. I never thought I would consider having blonde curls. They almost looked gray but the woman said it was blonde.

She was taking pictures of her finished work as she always does. She told me how she takes pictures of her customers finished look and she said I was golden.

She had put some make up on me and I will agree with her. I looked good.

I still didn't know why Carter had me dressed like this nor why my hair had to be done. He kept those answers to himself.

"One more pose, Angel."

She smiled. "You are a very pretty black woman." The Chinese woman said.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Thank you."

Just then Carter walked in with a mug but when he looked at me his face soften. I rolled my eyes and looked elsewhere.

"You done?" I heard him ask the woman.

"Yes, sir. She is a prize." The woman complimented again.

"That she is." I heard Carter said causing me to look back at him.

He he was looking at me for a long moment. His eyes were dark but not in anger. They looked lusty.

I looked away immediately when he licked his lips.

Damn him!

I tuned out their conversation and got up from the floor. I hissed lowly in pain. My ass was still sore. I needed a ice pack.

I slowly walked away and towards the kitchen. Carter had got that bodyguard off my back and I was actually thankful that he did one helpful thing. Well, it was his fault I was stuck with the damn guard in the first place.

I finally made it to the kitchen and opened the freezer. I sighed in relief when I saw there was ice. I grabbed the tray and closed the freezer door. I sat the tray on the island and looked around for a plastic ziplock bag. Opening all cabinets and draws, I eventually found it.

I put the ice cubes in the bag and while doing so, I heard someone enter the kitchen.

Mary. Mara. Oh, wait...Maria.

She glared at me with her arms crossed. I didn't pay any attention to her as I put the ice back in the freezer. When I closed it, she was still looking at me.

"Can I help you?" I asked her.

"Stay away from him."

Oh, heck. Another obsessed woman of his.

"I don't want him. Have him for all I care. And you can't tell me to stay away from someone that is actually coming to me."

"Listen, you little bitch!"

She's a firecracker, ain't she.

"Don't call me a bitch, Mary." I said.

"It's Maria, dumb bitch."

I bit my lip hard as I glared at her. My fist were balled up and ready to be put to use. I started laughing because this girl didn't know.

"What's funny, ugly bitch!"

That's it.

Since Carter can't keep his hoes in check. I'll do it for him.

I walked around the big island and straight to her. And I was stopped to having my beat down with her.

"What's going on in here?" Carter asked, stepping between us.

My eyes never left Maria. I was quiet and that's when she started the dramatics.

"She tried to hit me, baby. She said she'll kill me and burn my body."

Lying bitch!

"Why are you lying?!" I yelled at her.

"I'm not lying. How about your stop lying and being a bitch to me."

I went to walk around Carter, to her but he stepped in front of me. He was facing me and I looked over him she was smirking.

"Bitch!" I moved away from Carter and went to go around the island to her to her and his arms had wrapped around me.

"Calm down." He told me.

"Get her before I do." I said trying to pry his fingers off me but he didn't let go.

"Maria go in the living room." He demanded.

Maria sighed. "Okay, baby. Bye whore." She smirked.

I struggled more in his arms trying to break free. I didn't say anything when I stopped struggling in his arms. He was holding me to his body, I guess making sure I wouldn't go after. After a long moment, he let me go and I ripped away from him.

I looked to him and he was fixing his hair.

I knew I shouldn't be gawking but I couldn't help myself. Despite him being a killer, the man was sexy.

He noticed I was staring and with that he spoke, "Come give me a kiss, babe."

I frowned instantly. My gawking stopped and now I was just staring at this man who disgusts me. The hell I will give him a kiss after he fvcked the firecracker.

"No. Go kiss that bitch with the loose mouth full of lies." I scoffed.

I heard him chuckle as I went to walk out the kitchen, but before I left, he said something that sent chills down my back.

"You love playing this game with me. That mouth of yours will be useful for me real soon. And not for talking." He said.

I bit my lip hard and stormed out.

Disrespectful Bastard!

The name will remain until I found another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265K 8.3K 64
#preview!! Let go of me!" She shrieked, trying to pull herself from his grip. "Tiana please, let me hug you... " "Why?" " To survive." ... After his...
2.2M 85.2K 80
Completed ✅ *BOOK 1 in the Gang Life series. * "You are mine! Do you understand?" He says. His soft lips are right up against my ear, his hands eit...
165K 7.8K 56
|Book 2| 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐃 Carter. He's hurt. He feels pain. He's full of so much rage. He puts up a front that fools everyone but the on...
Shelbyville By Paige

General Fiction

9K 466 35
Katie signs a 26-week travel nurse contract at Shelbyville, a psychiatric hospital notorious for housing some of the most dangerous, violent, and hor...