35 notes | cmb βœ”

By PLANETBESSON

𝙄𝙣 π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™... chelsey starts getting this random notes and her life turns upside down when she meets the... More

Cast
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
epilogue
a/n
THANK YOU

15

2.2K 42 7
By PLANETBESSON

chelsey got up feeling a pair of arms around her.

she wasn't on the couch that she fell asleep to but she now was in someone room in their bed.

she looks who's beside her and holding her to see corbyn.

she smiles a bit. she likes the feeling she get every time she sees him.

one of her hands slowly move to his hair as she starts playing with it.

"good morning." corbyn said in a deep and raspy voice that made chelsey melt.

"good morning." she said as a smile grew bigger on her face.

after laying for a couple other minutes playing with corbyn hair she decides it's time to get up.

she tries to get off of corbyns grip but he pulls her closer not letting her get up.

"corbyn i have to go to my house what will my dad think?" chelsey said letting out a chuckle.

"ok." he groaned and let go off her.

she got up and grabbed her phone from the nightstand to see messages from her dad and a couple missed calls.

she quickly opens the text hoping that she's not in trouble.

chelseys dad it's not home most of the time but when he is he wants his daughter to be there.

the text

saturday, 9pm

dad🤪
where in the world are you?

saturday, 10:18pm

dad🤪
chelsey where are you?

saturday, 10:50pm

dad🤪
chelsey answer or you're in big trouble.

saturday, 11:27pm

dad🤪
i really hope you're not drunk with a guy.
i trust you bub and i hope you didn't do anything stupid.

saturday, 1am

dad🤪
call or text me when you see this.

end of text

chelsey let out a big sigh as she knew she had to explain everything to her dad now.

she went downstairs and put her shoes on grabbing her car key and driving to her house.

———————

"dad i'm home." chelsey screamed as she walked inside.

soon her father face showed up running from the kitchen. he looked tired and had bags underneath his eyes.

he waited up all night for her.

"chelsey where have you been?" her dad said as he engulfed her in a hug.

"at a friend house." she sighed hugging him back.

"do i know this friend?" her dad said pulling away from the hug.

"no not really."

"is it a guy or a girl?"

"umm it's a it's a you know a guy."

"CHELSEY please tell me you didn't do anything stupid." her dad said letting out a big gasp.

"no no i promise i'm not like that besides miley was there with her boyfriend too and so was amelia and her boyfriend i also made a new friend who's a girl and she was there."

"i went there only to stay the afternoon but i fell asleep during the movie we were watching and i guess the girls decided to stay so i stayed too." chelsey explained.

"thank god." chelsey dad mumbled underneath his breath.

"can we talk more about this i want to know more about what happened recently." chelsey dad said.

chelsey and her dad went to their kitchen sitting down talking about everything that has been going on on chelseys life recently.

well everything except the notes. she didn't want to make this problem bigger because of some teenagers.

"wow chelsey that's a lot. and also i would like to meet this corbyn guy someday." her dad said when she was finished.

"all ask him for next sunday if you want too." i said making it sound more like a question.

"works for me." he said and smiled.

chelsey immediately smiled back, glad that her father didn't take this the wrong way.

"well i'm gonna go catch up with some friends now is that okay with you?" her dad said getting up.

"it's fine go have fun." chelsey said.

her dad said his goodbye kissing the top of her forehead and walking out the door.

———————

the girl was now alone for some time and she was watching netflix when her phone started buzzing.

she checked who it was and saw that corbyn is trying to facetime her.

she quickly opened the facetime soon corbyn face seeing seen her phone.

"hi" the girl said with a smile.

"hey." the boy smiled back.

"where did you go today?" the boy asked curios.

"my dad had texted me and he was worried since i didn't tell him." chelsey explained.

"oh it's everything okay?" corbyn asked.

"yeah no worries."

there was a minute of silence between the two of them.

"speaking of my dad he wants to meet you next sunday." chelsey spoke fast.

"why would he want to meet me?" the boy said furrowing his eyebrows.

"well i told what has been happening lately which includes going out with you and he said he wanted to meet the guy who has been hanging out with his daughter." the girl explained letting out a chuckle at the end.

"i mean sure i can do that why not." the boy smiled.

"really?"

"yeah."

"thanks corbyn."

"anything for you."

he said making the girl cheeks turn a shade of red.

they conversation continued for a couple hours until the girl was sound asleep the facetime still going.

"sleep tight baby." corbyn said and ended the call falling asleep too.

this chapter was honestly such a cute one for me to write and it made me happy.

new chapter will be out soon.

also i don't know if i should change my cast thing or no??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 1.3K 47
"If you knew who I was, what I been through, you would realize how worthless I really am. You wouldn't like me anymore." "I don't think I could stop...
147K 3K 34
What happens when Grace Clarke, the sweet social butterfly that doesn't like to socialise that much, loses her red headphones and a famous actor find...
72.5K 1.1K 28
They were the famous trio, irrelevant and don't forget, supernatural trio. The trio of single parents, the trio of sarcastic comments. Scott McCall...
85.5K 1.8K 12
"When 400,000 men couldn't get home, home came for them." [[This story is a work of fiction. I'm mostly following the plot in Christopher Nolan's fi...