𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐘𝐨�...

By beigeluxury

Long beach girl, Mia Sanders has known Eli Daniels since she was six years old. In middle school he left her... More

𝔬𝔫𝔢
𝔱𝔴𝔬
𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢
𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯 (part 1)
𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯 (part 2)

𝔣𝔦𝔳𝔢

25 5 1
By beigeluxury

"Did you know that Wilson's favourite Chris Brown song is Undecided? I love that one!" Summer gushes. She's never mentioned liking that song until she's telling me that Wilson does.

She's doing this new thing where she randomly spews out a little fun fact about Wilson during the day and makes me want to blow my brains out.

"Wow, so cool." I drawl with complete disinterest as I play with my iced coffee on the table. We're at the mall because Summer needs some "fresh, new outfits to impress Wilson"

We've been here for two hours. It's 5:00pm on a Monday. The mall will be closing soon. I quickly tell Summer this.

"Let's not waste time then!" She announces enthusiastically, grabbing my hand and dragging me away from the Starbucks we were previously sat at.

My hand in hers, she directs us toward another clothing store and plants me in the entrance before running to the nearest rack. I just sadly hobble behind her.

I play with my hair sleeplessly and sigh further when I remember how much my roots are growing out.

My hair is naturally Jason's color which is a warm brown but I've dyed it a much lighter blonde. I'm just too lazy to get my roots redone though Summer tries to remind me all the time.

"Ooh, look at this Mia!" Summer squeals. "It's a red statement. Wilson's favourite color."

Before I can respond, my phone rings in my back pocket. Summer doesn't really notice as she rushes to the changing room.

I look at the caller ID and see that it's my mom calling. She's probably just asking whether I want a ride home.

"Mom?" I chide as I answer.

"Honey?" She quickly responds, worry laced in her voice. My brows raise and then furrow concernedly.

"Yes, what's wrong?" I worry.

"Mia! Do you th-" Summer starts but I silence her with hand as this is serious. She gets the hint and nods before putting her clothing item back and listening in on the conversation.

"It's an emergency." My mom informs urgently, "You need to come home now and bring Summer."

"Okay, yes Mom." I reply as she hangs up. I wonder what's going on.

"We need to leave?" Summer asks and I nod in response.

Waiting for the bus to get to our stop is insufferable as I'm so concerned. Could it be about the boys? Or Dad? I can't help but chew my nails in anticipation. My nails are terrible, I should really get acrylics. I'll just add that to the list of things I need to do to fix my appearance but can't be bothered.

When Summer and I finally get to my house, 20 minutes later, we rush to the door. I unlock it to see the whole house is dark. It looks as if no ones here. Summer and I share confused and worried looks. I step inside and Summer trails behind me.

"Hello?" I call from the kitchen.

"Up in your room, honey!" I hear my mom's voice from upstairs.

Both Summer and I rush upstairs to my room and open the door without haste. My eyes, now tear-stricken, widen in shock and I'm temporarily paralyzed. Summer brings a shaky hand to her mouth before producing a deafening scream.

"OMG Jordan!" cries Summer before jumping onto the poor girl standing in front of us with a wide grin, forcing both the girls to collapse onto my bed with a wave to flailing hair. I don't know how to do or say anything for a moment. The realisation hits me. Jordan is in my room right now, not miles away.

A squeal escapes my lips before I jump on top of both of them. We all wrestle each other like idiots. I feel sorry for my neighbors for having to put up with all of our screaming right now.

Our squeals turn into laughter as we slowly begin to calm down before laying beside each other on my bed, facing the roof and giggling. My mom who was watching  and recording the whole thing is chuckling in the corner of my room.

"Did I surprise you girls?" She laughs, still pointing her phone camera toward us."

"YES!" Summer and I yell together. I can't believe Jordan is back. Jordan Bailey is mine and Summer's bestfriend. The three of us were inseparable. We met her when she joined our school in sixth grade but she left at the start of tenth to Australia and thought we'd never see her in person again until we were like 30, yet here she is!

"Wait." Summer interjects, "Is this permanent or..?"

"Completely and absolutely." Jordan confirms making us squeal once more.

"But how?" I choke out.

"I never left my dad alone all year about how I wanted to move back. Recently a better opportunity popped up back here." She shrugs. "Who cares anyways, I'M BACK BABY!" She yells causing us all to scream once more.

"Geez guys, I'm gonna leave you three to it." My mom laughs, "I talked to your mom Summer and you're all having a day off tomorrow to spend time together. Don't make too much noise tonight, Jason has football practice tomorrow." My mom finishes before beginning to leave.

"Thankyou!" We all call back as my door shuts.

All of us are silent for a moment. Just basking in each other's presence and not behind a screen feels good.

Summer jolts up abruptly, making me jump as she sits up on the bed. Jordan and I sit up too and give her a confused look.

"Now that your here, you need to see Wilson, whoop that man is fine." Summer says as she fans herself with her hand for dramatic effect. Jordan laughs and I roll my eyes.

"Oh, not to mention you'll get to be here for Mia's baby."

Jordan's eyes widen in shock. "You're having a baby and you didn't tell me?" She gasps placing a hand on her chest. I give Summer a humorous look.

"You whore!" Jordan exclaims before pinning me down and then stopping with wide eyes. "I'm sorry, am I killing your baby?" She cries. "Is wrestling allowed?"

Summer and I giggle away and Jordan looks genuinely confused.

"I'm not pregnant." I shake my head. "It's a fake baby, duh. For school."

Jordan's mouth formed an 'o' in realisation. "Phew because I am so not ready to be an aunty."

I shake my head at the nutty girl before admiring her. Her mom was Korean and her Dad is African-American so her skin is a warm chocolate tone but her eyes are slimmer and her cheekbones higher. Her long, dark brown hair falls all the way down her back in soft, loose curls.

We laugh at Jordan's antics. "The real question is: What on Earth am I gonna do about the baby daddy?" I pout, crossing my arms angrily.

"Who?" Jordan questions.

"Eli Daniels." Summer answers for me. How will I survive raising a baby with him?

"Oh no." Jordan gasps. "Why did no one tell me this earlier!" She grumbles. "No one thought to go, 'hm why don't I FaceTime my bestfriend this weekend and give her a little update on my life.' huh?"

"I'm sorry." I laugh.

"I'm not!" Summer interjects, flipping a section of sleek, black hair over her shoulder, "You would've bribed the nearest refugee's for their used boats before getting rejected and swimming your way over here."

"I'm not going to deny that." Jordan shrugs guiltily.

I just shake my head. "He somehow managed to change my schedule just so I'd have that class and then forced me to be his partner. He's just a sooky because I played one tiny prank on him."

Jordan thinks for a second. "Why don't we just show him who's boss?"

"What?" I inquire, not understanding what she means

"Well obviously he's forgotten who's in charge." She elaborates, "Lets just jog his memory a little." She winks suggestively.

"Yes! Great idea!" Summer sings.

"Wait a minute, what are you guys suggesting?" I murmur with narrowed eyes.

"We just pull another little prank so that he remembers that you're the winner here." Jordan offers.

"Like when?" I insert

"No time like the present baby!" Jordan howls, "Now listen to what we're going to do..."

A few moments later I find myself at the front of Eli's house at 11:00pm. I can't believe we're actually going through with this. Jordan's more of a pranking queen than I am!

We're all dressed in black hoodies, sweats and ski masks so in short, complete burglar style. I feel ridiculous but the rush of the cool wind seeping through the holes in the ski mask gives me a sense of thrill.

"Summer, you have the ladder?" Jordan quizzes and the tanned girl nods.

The plan is to sneak through the back fence to the yard, then use the ladder to get up to Eli's window which he sleeps with slightly open on summer days because he 'likes the cool breeze.' After that we'll re adjust the ladder to the balcony which we can easily use to climb to the roof. All in all the plan is pretty perfect.

"Let's move in."

We all sneak through the front yard to the gate which we fumble around with for a while before it creaks open loudly, making me wince. We make it to the backyard without getting arrested. So far so good.

Phase 1: infiltrate the premises COMPLETE

After Summer extends and places the ladder under Eli's window she gives me the thumbs up and I anxiously climb up, one hand holding a large empty trash bag and the other assisting the climb.

What if we're too loud and we wake Eli or Sienna up? His mom and his step-dad are in San Fransisco right now, which he told me at the beach, so they aren't the worry but I'm still nervous. I'm too young to go to jail.

As predicted his window is slightly open and I peer in to see Eli fast-asleep on his bed in nothing but Spongebob boxers. Phew he's not awake but his room is a total mess. Clothes are scattered all over the floor.

I slowly push the window enough for me to fit inside. It creaks slightly and I hold my breath. Eli's still fast-asleep. I tip toe inside.

Phase 2: enter the caution zone
COMPLETE

Watching him with every step that I take, I weave my way through the dirty clothes scattered on his floor. I'm not wearing shoes to ensure the creaking stays to a minimum but I'm wearing black socks. I slowly open his underwear draw and empty its contents into my trash bag. This is where I realise I went wrong. The trash bag is extremely loud. I'm such an idiot. I should've gone for a potato sack.

I wince as I obtain every pair of briefs and boxers he owns, including the ones on the floor, and place them all in the loud, crinkling bag.

Phase 3: load the cargo 
COMPLETE

Eli begins to stir so I quietly sprint to the window and back down the ladder towards Summer who's supposed to be lookout and in charge of ladder but seems more busy taking burglar snapchats.

"You already know I'm bout to snatch yo man, PERIODT" she whisper-taunts, pointing a perfectly manicured finger to the phone camera and showing off her ski mask as she insisted she wears a fake Gucci one.

I roll my eyes. "Summer stop that!" I whisper-yell, "Focus! Now where's Jordan?"

Summer just looks at me dumbly and points to the balcony where Jordan is waving at me to hurry up. Hm so Summer actually did something right and got the ladder to the balcony for Jordan to use and back to me in time.

"Okay, Summer," I order "Let's get the ladder in position."

We adjust the ladder so that it's under the balcony. Jordan is impatiently waiting on the balcony for me to arrive with the bag. I climb the ladder whilst turning my head and giving Summer a 'be good' look.

"Do you have the cargo?" Jordan asks and I nod my head proudly in response.

Jordan and I climb the railing to the roof and I can't help but let a giggle slip as we do so. Jordan joins in with the laughter. The roof is slippery but we make sure to remain cautious.

Jordan and I organise the undergarments onto the roof. 15 minutes later we finish.

"How does that look?" She calls out to Summer who is staring up at us approvingly. Summer gives us an enthusiastic thumbs up.

We high five each other and crawl back down to the balcony before descending the ladder and admiring our work. It's perfect. Eli is going to absolutely love it.

Phase 4: display the confidential message
COMPLETE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 384 62
Best friends, Izzy and Em, have been star pupils at their all girls boarding school Watford High on Sydney's North Shore for years. Since joining cla...
265K 2.7K 40
Danni Parks best friends are all guys and she is perfectly fine with being the girl. She can't stand hanging out with girls who gossip and are so jud...
94.5K 1.7K 44
All the way throughout elementary school it was always Bella, Leo, Liz, Flynn, Nate, Elliot and Amelia. They were all long time friends.. In the sop...
862K 18.5K 51
||Highest Rank: #11 in Humor|| *Warning: Some swearing included* She is innocent, bubbly, kind and sweet. She always helps others even if it be a blo...