Zodiac Signs

By lady_onyx02

Zodiac signs and Randomness More

Zodiac Signs
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

12

29 3 0
By lady_onyx02

The Signs as Queens.

Aries: The Queen who starts unnecessary wars and lost later on.

Taurus: The Queen who chills on her castle all day long.

Gemini: The Queen who is an expert at socializing and manipulates so well, it's scary.

Cancer: The Queen who is so sweet and admired by everyone.

Leo: The most powerful Queen but chose to keep it for the protection of their people.

Virgo: The rich Queen who wears fancy jewelry and shines bright like a star, your eyes can be destroyed.

Libra: The flirty Queen who can take your husband from you.

Scorpio: The Queen who kills her King for power.

Saggitarius: The Queen who probably fights in wars in her younger days.

Capricorn: The Queen who likes to see their servants being punished.

Aquarius: The Queen who makes laws every fuxking day.

Pisces: The Dead Queen. (I'm so sorry for the Pisces people out there.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.4M 387K 69
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
189K 2.2K 52
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...
25.9K 1.5K 33
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
26K 2.1K 28
In a distant corner of the world, young Azaina Aazi resides in opulence, yet her heart aches from neglect by her mother, who shields her from the tru...