Beynika oneshots

By toptieur

Bringing this book back but short stories about Beynika I might turn into full stories More

Woman at the Bar
Best Friends??
Let's Get High
Woman At The Bar Pt. 2
She's My Step Daughter
Heaven's Newest Angel
Fumble
Fumble Pt. 2
She's My Step Daughter Pt. 2
Science Class Or Sex Ed
Ms. Officer
First Family
Rocket
First Family Part 2
I Wanna Be...
When A Doctor Needs A Doctor
A/N
A/N
Nerds Need Love Too
A/N
Princess Birthday
Stripper Love
(A/N)
Minaj À Trois
The Wait Is Over....(A/N)
Faking It
(A/N)

Dirty

1.2K 40 2
By toptieur

A/n : The song is called Dirty by Tank. It goes along with the story. Enjoy (:

I was home waiting for my wife to come home from work. Earlier that day I took the kids to mama Tina's house so I could surprise Bey without any interruptions. I cooked Bey her favorite dinner and now I'm sitting on the couch in the living room in some red panties and bra set with a black lace robe and some red heels on. My hair is black hanging straight down my back touching my ass.

I made sure all the lights was dim. Lately Bey and I haven't been on good terms because I keep violating all her rules but tonight I'm going to show her how sorry I am. My thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone at the front door. I quickly got on my knees and waited for my wife to walk into the living room. Nicki! I heard her say as her heels clicked on the hardwood floor indicating she was getting closer to me. Woah! I heard My wife say as I flipped my hair staring at her.

Hey daddy I said as Bey stood there shocked. I got up walking over to her. I made you dinner come eat. I grabbed her hand and walked to the table. I could feel her eyes on me the whole time. When we got to the table I pulled her chair out and uncovered her food showing her I made her favorite meal. She started to pick up her fork and I smacked it out her hand. No Daddy let me feed you I said as I picked the fork up.

15 minutes late Bey was finished eating and the whole time she couldn't keep her hands off of me. She tried skipping dinner and wanted to get straight to the bed room but I had to keep reminding her I was in charge for the night. At first she didn't like that idea because she was always the one taking control in the bed room but once she noticed I wasn't backing down she let me be in charge but only for tonight.

The way Bey was teasing me I wanted to forget about dinner and move straight to dessert but I didn't want to give Bey an room to try and take control again. I had to pretend like every little thing she was doing wasn't turning me on to the fullest even though she could probably feel how wet my panties are.

I grabbed Bey's hand and walked upstairs to the room. Once we got to the room it was dim with led candles and Roses everywhere. I used fake candles because I didnt want to start a fire. It still gave the aesthetic I was going for. It was a chair in the middle of the floor and guided Bey to the chair and pushed her down making her sit down. I walked over my phone and hit play. Dirty by Tank started playing through the speakers we had set up in our bedroom.

Yeah I just don't Don't think they understand the type of shit you into, you know You like it...Dirty Fuckin' you deep, takin' pics on my phone Yeah, dirty Put you to sleep, when you wake up, it's dawn Dirty

I slowly started strutting towards Bey. She stared at me with so much lust in her eyes. I could tell she was going to explode any minute now.

I'll violate all the meat on your bones Yeah, dirty Your shit gets saucy, I'll lick 'til it's gone Dirty Kiss me, I know it tastes like you Yeah, dirty You ain't done this before, but that's what we gon' do, yeah Yeah, I can see it in you You like when I do you dirty Yeah, yeah Like when I do you dirty

I walked around her and stopped when I got behind her. I slided my hands down her chest leaning down whispering some of the lyrics in her ear.

I'll put your face in the pillow I'll be smackin' on that ass I grab your neck, choke you real slow You ain't even gotta ask You like when I do you dirty

I grab her breast squeezing them as I licked and sucked on her ear knowing that drives her crazy. I slowly unbuttoned Bey's white button up as I began sucking and kissing on her neck causing her to moan from pleasure and annoyance. Baby please Bey whispered. Please what baby I said knowing exactly what she wanted. Daddy needs you she moaned.

Hearing her beg was music to my ears. I grabbed her hand and guided her to the bed. I pushed her back and unbuttoned her dress pants throwing them on the floor. I straddled her lap and kissed her with so much hunger. I slided my tongue in her mouth fighting for dominance but eventually she gave up seeing I wasn't backing down like I usually would.

I brought out my inner Daddy and grabbed Bey's legs putting them behind her head. Thank God she took gymnastics as a kid because her flexibility is out of this world. I leaned down and sucked on her clit like a lollipop.

Fuck babyyy I heard Bey moan as she grabbed my hair. I looked up and saw she had her head back with her mouth wide open. As I continued sucking on her clit I slide two fingers inside her and started fingering her slow. F-FUCK! Faster baby Bey moaned. Shit she didn't have to tell me twice. 

I pushed my fingers Deeper pressing against her spot moving them faster. She arched her back letting me know I found her spot. I pulled my fingers out replacing it with my tongue. Bey locked her legs around my head moaning like crazy. I was swirling and flicking my tongue as fast as I can going deeper each time. I felt her legs squeeze tighter around my head which let me know she was close to letting go but she was trying to hold it. I flicked my tongue one last time causing Bey to release everything in my mouth.

F-FUCK, I LOVE YOU, OH MY GOD Bey screamed while  pulling my hair. I removed her legs from around my head and Bey turned on her stomach trying to go to sleep. I smacked her ass causing her to jump opening her eyes. Nah baby don't go to sleep now we just getting started. But babyyy Bey whined. Nope when I get back you better be face down and ass up I said getting up going to get my strap.

*hours later*

I grabbed Bey waist as she rode the strap making sure to hit her spot. We was on our fourth round and I could tell Bey was getting tired. I smacked her ass. Faster baby I know you close I said to Bey as she went faster cumming for the fifth time tonight. As soon as Bey collapsed on my chest she instantly went to sleep. Right when I was about to fall asleep Bey's alarm went off telling her it was time to get up for work.

I turned it off and looked down at a sleeping Bey. I silently giggled to myself. Looks like  someone is calling out sick today.

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

An: I know it's been a minute since I updated but sorry for the wait I didn't have time to write and when I did I had writers block but I'm back now. If you have an suggestions for any oneshots leave them in the comments below.

Wow this is the longest one shot I have written.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 3.1K 21
A new book idk where I'm going with this but we going it's a BeyNika book
22.2K 1.5K 24
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 - 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐥.
15.5K 519 14
Enjoy these short stories that helped me out of my writer's block! 🥰 Published: 2019 Edited: 2024
9.6K 781 11
𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮...