Kiss Me If You Can

Per Asia_Denise_

Meet DeLondon Sparkle Jordan. Eighteen years old and ready to take on life. For the first time in her life s... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 29

4.3K 275 22
Per Asia_Denise_

Delondon's P.O.V

Winter break was finally over, and I was glad to be back at school. My family was starting to smoother the hell out of me. Christmas dinner was crazy. Everyone kept asking me if I was ok and wouldn't let me fix my own plate or even my own drink. This made Deon mad because they everybody would ask him to do it for me. I guess I can't blame them. My first appointment that went to back home the doctor did tell me that my stress levels were up and that I needed to take it easy. My whole family literally drove me back to school and did not leave until I was fully unpacked. They said it was because they wanted to take some of the load off but it was really because they wanted to meet Micah. The meet and greet went very well. My dad took him outside and had a 'talk' with him and neither of them would tell me what it was that was said. I asked Micah and he just simply said that they had an understanding. What the hell does that even mean?

"Ok so girl, this baby shower will it be in Georgia or Florida" Malaysia asked me. I was in my room on facetime with Malaysia and Amor was sitting right next to me. Amor had had came to visit me over the break and her and Malaysia bonded big time. It's safe to say that my two best friends adore the fuck out of each other.

"Ouu girl have two" Amor said causing Malaysia to agree. I rolled my eyes. These hoes sitting up here planning shit and I don't even know if I want a baby shower.

"What about the gender reveal, that's what we really need to figure out" Malaysia said.

"I don't even know if I want a gender reveal or a damn baby shower" I said stopping the two from talking. They looked at me briefly and continued talking as if I hadn't said anything.

"Girl text me, so I can get your number, idk why this bitch all in our business" Amor said giving Malaysia her number and just like that Malaysia hung up. Well damn, so much asking me what I wanted.

"Um why nobody told me you were fucking pregnant" I heard Jada loud ass say. I rolled my eyes. Classes had been in session for a week and she is just getting back which is weird.

"You would have known but you went home and went ghost on everybody" I said turning around to look at Jada. She looked different. She looked off. She had lost some weight and it was super noticeable and she hand bags under her eyes. "How was your break" I asked with a raised eyebrow. Just then Amor turned around.

"What the hell happened to you" she asked. I mentally face palmed myself. Leave it to Amor to be so opened about everything.

"What, I know I lost a few pounds my mom was doing this keto diet and she made everybody in the house do with her but I'm back on camp now, so that's about to change" she said laughing it off. I eyesd her suspiciously before shrugging it off. Something's off and I'm sure she'd tell us when she was good and ready. "But back to you miss thing, who's the father" she asked smirking. Yup just like that Jada was back.

"The fuck you mean who's the father, Micah of course" I said mugging her. She laughed.

"Girl bump your breaks, I was just joking but aww I'm excited to me an auntie, how far along are you" she said walking over and touching my bell.

I looked at her with a slight mug "I'll be 14 weeks in two day" I said taking her hands off my stomach.

"Well I know your hungry, let's go eat bitches" she said walking back in to her room.

"Some is off about that damn girl" Amor said as we both watched her walk through the bathroom and back into her room.

"Yeaaaa" I said still confused on what just happened.

"I mean the girl goes home for winter break and comes back skinny as hell but shidddd that's Jada, nothing should surprise me about her" Amor said turning away to get her shoes. Nodded my head in agreement I followed suit. When we all first got back to campus we looked for Jada and saw no sign of her. We thought that maybe she wouldn't come back even Keeb said he hadn't heard from her. It was really weird and now she shows up a week later like nothing ever happened. Amor is right though Jada had always been weird and secretive.

We ended going off campus to eat, at a seafood restaurant. Jada then ditched us to go be with Keeb. Which is understandable. She just got back of course she would want to be with her man or boo or whatever the hell they are. Amor left to go be with Chris which left me alone. I had spoken to Micah really and he said he was handling some business, so I didn't bother to call him. I decided to just take a nap. I be tired as hell. Changing into shorts and a oversize T got under my covers and dozed off.

***

I woke up hours later. It was pitched black in the room except for the light that was coming from phone. Somebody was blowing my shit up. Finally reaching I say over 50 text messages and 20 missed calls. One was from Micah and the rest were from Keeb. Right when I was about to call him back Jada burst through the door.

"De, get up we been calling you Micah at the hospital" she said sounding out if breath. I looked at her for a moment trying to register what she was saying. All I good hear was hospital. Jumping up I put my sweat pants on and slipped on some Nike slides and we both rushed out the door and into the car. My heart was beating fast. I had no idea what exactly was going on. The ride to the hospital seemed long as hell. Finally Jada parked and we all jumped out.

I had been so out of it that I didn't even realize that Amor was in the car with us the whole time. Running into the emergency room. I noticed Keeb and Tonio. I walked up to them. "Where is he, what happened". My chest was beating fast and I was beginning to become hot. I felt tears swelling in my eyes. Everybody was just looking at me but nobody was saying anything. "Can somebody please tell me something" I cried.

"He was in a car accident, the car flipped over at least three times, he was rushed to the hospital before either of us got to the scene. His mom is back there with him and apparently his injuries are minor they're just waiting on one more x-ray" Tonio said. I began to calm down. Ok so far his injuries aren't bad. Calming myself down I sat down in one of the empty seats. The moment I sat down my eyes landed on Aria. She was staring back at me well her eyes were glued to my stomach. Even though I was exactly showing I did have a small pudge.

Looking away from her I looked straight ahead and began to pray. Lord please let this boy be ok. I need him in life more than ever right now. The tears began to fall even faster and Tonio walked over to console me.

"De chill out sis, I know for a fact you're stressing the baby out. The nigga strong he will be ok, they just trying make sure he doesn't have no concussion and shit. The doctor said he lucky to have made it out alive." I nodded my head as he dried my tears. He sat next to me and just rubbed my back.

"Ok I'm sorry but what is she doing here" Jada asked. Pointing towards Aria.

"Um I was with him when the accident happened" Aria said smiling. Keeb smacked his teeth.

"Don't listen to her, her ass was already here when we got here. She was visiting somebody and saw us walk in and asked what happened and decided amongst herself to stay." Tonio said. I appreciate him telling me but I really wasn't worried about her ass at the moment.

"I see you got yourself knocked up freshman, how stupid of you. I'm sure Micah told you to get an abortion" Aria said crossing her legs. I was really trying to ignore her.

"Bitch say one more motherfucking thing and I'll make sure you're the next patient seeking help back there" Amor said pointing behind her. Aria rolled her eyes.

"Nall let her keep talking, you seemed to be oh so jealous of my stupid ass" I said back. I was trying my best to ignore this bitch but she literally be harassing me. From the moment she saw Micah and made it official her ass be all on my page from fake pages and shot. Her friends be following me around campus, bitter hoe shit.

"Jelous of you, bitch you won't be anything but a baby momma" she said. "Baby probably not even his". That was it. Some bitches just won't learn until you knock their teeth out. I stood up and went to lounge for her and Tonio pulled me back.

"You a lucky bitch this time, won't be so lucky next time" I said. She just sat in her chair scared until she seen that Tonio had a good grip on me and I couldn't get loose. A smile crept onto her face.

"Sit down, making a damn fool out of yourself, I don't won't my step child thinking this type of behavior is ok" she said laughing. I struggled so hard to get out of Tonio's grip, but he was too strong. Amor on the other hand ran up smacked the shit out of Aria.

"Watch your fucking mouth, you know if Micah was standing right here, he would bat the shit out of you for talking to my girl like that" Amor said. Aria held her face and stood and ran out the door. I stopped struggling to get out of Tonio hold and a police officer showed up.

"I'm going to have to ask you all to leave if you can't settle down" he said looking between all of us.

"Ok Officer, no problem" Keeb said. We all settled down and the doctor showed up.

"You guys can see Mr. Curry now, no more than three people and his mom is already back there" the doctor said briefly before walking away.

"De, you should go first" Keeb said. Everybody nodded their heads in agreement as if I need there permission. I was going first anyway.

"I'll go ahead and go too" Tonio said. We both stated the walk to his room. Pushing the door opened, there laid Micah in the hospital bed, his leg was propped up and his head was wrapped up. The tears began to fill my eyes. Stay strong Delondon he is ok, I told myself while stopping my tears from falling.

"Ma I told you I'm good, you can go home now" Micah voice said. He sounded like he was in pain. I walked over to his bed and touched his face. His eyes were close but they shot open at my touch.

"De what you doing here" he asked with a slight smile.

"I was taking a nap and I woke to Jada telling me you were in a car accident, what happened" I asked holding his hand.

"Girl, you won't believe this shit some old ass lady hit me on the side and the car flipped and hit a damn pole. Between you and this car accident a nigga can't keep a car" he said. I was so happy that he was ok I didn't even pay any attention to his shit talking.

"I'm just happy you're ok, I was going to kill your ass if you left me to raise this baby myself after you cried to keep it" I said in a joking way. He laughed and Tonio laughed. Shit. I almost forgot Tonio was in the room too.

"What a big dawg" Tonio said once Micah tried to lift his head to see who the third person laughing was.

"What up fam" Micah said trying to sit up.

I put my arm out in front of him "baby lay down, you need to rest" I said slightly pushing him back down.

"Girl I'm good just a little pain" he said paying me no mind. "The doctor said I sprained my ankle pretty bad but it's not broken so it should heal in no time"

"You also have a small concussion, so the young lady is right you need to lay it back down sir" a woman's voice said. I turned around and saw a pretty dark skin lady with bob leaning on the door frame. She walked over to us. "Hi I'm Micah's mom, Megan" she said reaching her hand out. I shook it.

"Hi, I'm Delondon" I said shaking her hand and giving her a small smile. Micah's mother was beautiful, he didn't look much like her but you could still tell that was his mom. She turned to Tonio.

"Hell Antonio, how is that beautiful Amber doing" she said pulling Tonio in for a hug.

"What's up Mrs. C and she doing good, she's actually out in the waiting room with everyone else" Tonio replied back.

"Is Keeb out there, I should go say hello" Megan said. Tonio nodded his head.

"Yup and sadly Aria is out there too" Tonio said "well was out there now she some where nursing her cheek". This made Micah sit up. He groaned in pain.

"I know your ass wasn't out there fighting with that crazy ass girl" Micah said. Look at him in pain and trying to check me.

"No, Amor slapped her not me, but I wish it was me, she was popping off at the mouth" I said pouting. I really was upset that I wasn't the one to pop her in her shit.

"What she say" Micah asked. I pushed him to lay down.

"Don't worry about that or her right now, just focus on healing " I said smiling at him. He smiled back.

"You really care about a nigga don't you" he said smirking.

"You pulled me in and now I'm stuck" I said smiling back at him. We stared at each other for a moment just looking into each other eyes. My heart skipped a beat and the nervous feelings I always feel when he is near began to set it.

"Alright fam, now that I know you good I'm about to gone and take Amber home and let somebody else come back here" Tonio said walking over and dapping Micah up.

"Actually he needs some rest, if you could just tell them to come back tomorrow that would be great" I said. "I'm even leaving myself" I said looking at Tonio.

"At least let me see Keeb, I gotta tell him something" Micah said.

"She's right son, they can all come back tomorrow you need to rest" she said getting her purse, so she could leave as well. He smacked his teeth, but he didn't protest any longer. We said our goodbyes and walked out the room.

"Psst" I heard Micah say right before I left out. "Check your text messages had sent you text before the accident" he said smirking.

"I know you wasn't texting and driving" I said with wide eyes. My biggest fear was someone texting me and it being the reason they were in a car accident.

"I was at a stop sign duhh" he said all dramatically. I just waved him off and continued to leave out the room. He would have me up here going back and forth with him all night. I lowkey wanted to spend the night but I know for a fact he won't sleep with me here. He's going to be too busy playing at stuff. I thought his mom would stay but he told her to go home, guess she didn't feel like going back and forth with him.

"Hey would you like to grab some coffee with me" Megan said as I stepped into the hallway. She smiled at me brightly.

"Aww I would love to but my ride is actually about to leave" I said pointing towards the waiting room.

She waved her hand "That's fine sweetie I can drop you" she said still with a smile. I smiled back. I really was tired and wanted nothing more than to snuggle in my bed and dream about my man.

"Why not" I said pulling out my phone to text Jada telling her to go ahead and leave without me. Together Megan and I walked down to the little coffee shop that was located in the hospital. We ordered our drinks and sat down at one of the round tables.

"I have heard so much about you" Megan said before taking a sip of her coffee. I smiled.

"Good things I hoped" I took a sip of my drink. I made sure to get decaf because it was already late, and I did not want to stay up too late.

"Yes he speaks so highly of you, he loves you so much. More than he ever loved Aria, I'm sorry to bring her up I know you're not very fond of her" she said. She seemed to be very apologetic about bringing Aria up.

"It's fine, she's really the one that has a problem with me, guess some people just can't let go" I said. A yawn slipped out and I covered my mouth.

"Oh dear, you must be tired. I remember being pregnant with my kids. Pregnancy tires you out. I only wanted to tell you that you are family now and that you can call me for anything. That's my grandbaby and I got y'all" she said. I simply nodded my head. I lowkey have trust issues. She seems very genuine but I'm not one to trust people words so easily. "My son really loves you and I know he has struggled with for you and only you"

"Oh he told you that" I said scratching my hair. I wasn't sure where this conversation is going.

"Indirectly yes, but although that's my son, don't allow him to treat you any kind of way. I like you and I want you to be my daughter in law one day" she said smiling. I smiled back her. OK so maybe Megan does have pure intentions. You just never know with these moms.

We continued to talk and his mom is full of wisdom. She really is as sweet as she looks and it safe to safe she isn't a fan of Aria and never was. She can't wait to meet my moms and she wants me to come to church and come over for family dinners. We talked for over an hour before we finally left.

"Will you be going back to my son's place orr" Megan asked me once we got into the car. I'm not sure what his mom do but she got some money. She drives a nice ass Mercedes Benz.

"To campus, I don't have a key to his place" I said back. She reached in her purse.

"Here you go darling, I have an extra one" she said handing me a key to his apartment. "Don't be afraid to use it" she said winking at me. I laughed a little. I think Micah's mom just told me to start popping up on his ass. We both laughed. She had just told me a story about her and Micah's father when they were in college. She had been a community assistant and his dad had told her he was having a study group, she used her community assistant to let herself in his room and he was in there with some girl. I see the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree. She also told me how he eventually got his act together. It took a few years, but he came around. She also made it clear that she indeed did not wait around on him. Sis had gone on to marry somebody else an everything. Sadly, her first husband passed away from Cancer and years later she rekindled things with Micah's father.

Although she gave me the key, I decided to still get dropped off at campus. I said my goodbyes to Megan and I went inside the building. I was exhausted. Once inside I slipped into pajamas and got in the bed. I pulled my phone out so I could charge it. I never checked my messages so all of the notifications were still on my screen. Remember that Micah told me to check the message he sent to me I clicked on it.

Micah: You must be sleep, I just called you. You need to wake up I'm tyrna drop some dick off in you 😉

I read the message and laughed. He so nasty. Deciding to text him even though I knew he was sleep I clicked on reply.

De: I'm so glad you're ok baby, I don't know what we would have done without you. Love you <3

I hit send and immediately got text back. I was confused. His ass suppose to be sleep.

Micah: I love you too baby, best believe I ain't going no where and neither are you love

I smiled down at my phone. Lord how did I let this man pull me in. When I first got on this campus I didn't want anything to do with him and now I'm having his baby. Life is weird.

****************************************************************************************

A/N Hey Guys, I just want to let you know that there are about 6 more chapters left and then this book will officially be over.  

Comment

Vote

Share 

Enjoy

-AD

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

464 63 16
"She is broken from the inside. He is broken on the outside. But together, they make something beautiful. Something, beautifully broken." Renae comes...
2.1K 65 32
Steffani Jenkins is an ordinary teenager who has awesome friends and family. She has a strong passion for acting. She get accepted to one of her drea...
Mr. Popular and I Per Indie

Novel·la juvenil

123M 2.6M 53
"You and I both know that any girl would kill to be in your position, with me, right now." He smirks, knowing that what he's said is completely and u...
11.4K 1.3K 35
Autumn Summers wanted to go travelling as soon as she turned eighteen. Her beautiful, witty, self-sacrificing mum desperately wanted her to take the...