Zodiac Signs

Oleh lady_onyx02

Zodiac signs and Randomness Lebih Banyak

Zodiac Signs
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

6

42 1 0
Oleh lady_onyx02

Zodiac Signs when you mess up, bad, and they're angry.

Aries: Lashes out at you and curses at you. Will forgive but won't forget.

Taurus: Stops caring, which is the worst. Will forgive but will never forget.

Gemini: Cries in private whenever they see you or think about you and puts up a cold facade when in public. Will forgive and forget but will sometimes bring it up again.

Cancer: Casts death glares at you wherever you go. Will neither forgive nor forget.

Leo: Doesn't say anything, ignores you. Will forgive but won't forget.

Virgo: Ghosts you, *smiles* did you hear something? Will forgive but won't forget.

Libra: Pretends things are okay but really atmosphere between you two is forever awkward and they're really hurt. Will forgive and forget.

Scorpio: Glares at you and is cold, lashes out, cries, screams, emotional in the worst way possible.

Sagittarius: Tells you upfront what you did is wrong, those words are the last you'll hear from them because now they won't talk to you. Will forgive but won't forget.

Capricorn: Won't tell you their feelings and expect you to know what you did. Will neither forgive or forget.

Aquarius: Awkward, internally damaged, will avoid you. Will neither forgive or forget.

Pisces: Holds a massive grudge. Will forgive but won't forget.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

42.4K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
5.3M 46.3K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
162K 5.9K 27
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !
59.6K 141 21
Just a slutty whore who needs to get all her thoughts and feelings on a page. Loves being submissive to her dom daddy 🧎‍♀️ DISCORD- jessieleihuyg8t...