Nothing will bring me Down (D...

By claire43343

Well, it looks like Grace and the gang are back, again for the third time. This time, it looks like things ge... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Meeting the New Generation of VK's/ The Devestating News
Chapter 2: Girl Talk/Audrey's shocking Appearance
Chapter 3: Jane's Birthday Party/ A problem turns into a disaster
Chapter 4: "No how, no way!"
Chapter 5: Night Fall
Chapter 6: Operation Save Auradon Phase One: Find Ben, Succeded
Chapter 7: Operation Save Auradon Phase Two: Find Fairy Godmother, Succeeded
Chapter 8: Operation Save Auradon: Save Audrey
Chapter 9: Meet Becca and Bryce
Chapter 10: Waking Up Audrey/Meeting Hades
Chapter 11: Let's Break This Down/The End

About Grace

8.3K 76 3
By claire43343

Full Name: Queen Grace Roselyn of Auradon
Nicknames: Grace, Gracie, Gracie-Lyn or Lyn
Age: 20
Immediate Family: Queen Cinderella (mother), King Charming aka Chad Sr. (father, and Prince Chad Jr. (twin brother, age: 20, older by fifteen minutes).
Husband: King Benjamin 'Ben' Florian of Auradon
Children: Princess Rebecca 'Becca' Ella Belle of Auradon (daughter) and Prince Bryce 'Brycie' Benjamin Adam of Auradon (son).
Friends: Ben, Audrey, Chad, Jane, Lonnie, Mal, Jay, Carlos, Evie, Uma, Gil, and Harry.
Best Friends: Evie and Mal.
Likes: Singing, dancing, reading, exploring, swimming, horse-back riding, sketching, hanging out with her friends, fencing, and spending time with her family.
Dislikes: Audrey being stuck up, feeling vulnerable, dark magic, being betrayed, and being sneaked up on.
Other Family Members: Former King Adam of Auradon (father-in-law/godfather), Former Queen Belle of Auradon (mother-in-law/godmother), and Dizzy Tremaine (step-cousin).
Occupation/Roles: Queen of Auradon, Protector of the Realm, peace keeper, and mother of the prince and princess of Auradon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.2K 29
Jenna, daughter of Genie, was just like any other girl, she was smart, a cheerleader, and most importantly she fell for Chad Charming, but what happ...
548 0 18
Never would've Hades thought that he could home to find his daughter missing. Turns out she ran away to Auradon and now lives with her mother. When 7...
4K 38 12
Rosie Beast. the Royal Princess of Auradon. Finds out that one of her best friends became the villain of this story. will they get help by the other...
38.8K 626 27
Isabella is a year younger then her brother Ben who invites 4 vk kids to live in Auradon. She soon's feels like she doesn't belong there so she runs...