Beatles Oneshots

By chloe_coolio9

Inspired by @GorgingGeorge and @MissMaccaSunshine this series is a bunch of oneshots about the Beatles, be it... More

(Fat Beatles) Trip to DisneyLand
(Beatlettes) Period Syncs (Part 1)
(Beatlettes) Period Syncs (Part 2)
(Fat Beatles) Isle of Wight 1970
(Fat Beatles) A Night at the Museum
(Beatlettes) Shopping Sprees
(Beatlettes) Sleeping Beauty Ballet (Part 1)
(Beatlettes) Sleeping Beauty Ballet (Part 2)
(Beatlettes) Sleeping Beauty Ballet (Part 3)
(Beatlettes) Sleeping Beauty Ballet (Part 4)
(Fat Beatles) Dinner with the Everly Brothers
(Beatlettes) 3 Clowns and A Valentine
(Fat Beatles) The Origins of the Balloon SuperBeatles
(Beatlettes) Kawaii Hawaii
(Beatlettes) Girls' Night In
(Fat Beatles) Trouble on the Range (Part 1)
(Fat Beatles) Trouble On the Range (Part 2)
(Fat Beatles) Trouble On the Range (Part 3)
(Fat Beatles) Sumos, Sensei Dragons and A Samurai
(Beatlettes) Penguin Charmers
(Fat Beatles) Parisian Pastry Perils
(Beatlettes) Safari Sweetness
(Fat Beatles) Flirting in Miami Beach
(Fat Beatles) Willy Wonka's World
ANNOUNCEMENT- UPCOMING NEW VERSIONS OF THE BEATLES
(Modern Day Beatles) Beef at Coachella
(Fat Beatles) Fighting Diet Culture
(Fat Beatles) Dragon Hamsterball
(Fat Beatles) Triple Date Buffet
(Fat Beatles) Two Hurrahs for Linda
(Fat Beatles) Buffet at the High School Gala
Interview with the Beatles
(Fat Beatles) Sail Ahoy!
(Fat Beatles) Spa Day
(Fat Beatles) Finnegan Fats vs Wiggly Workout
Sights from the London Eye
Meet the Beatlettes

(Fat Beatles) Balloon SuperBeatles

97 4 5
By chloe_coolio9

Huge shout out to @GorgingGeorge for the suggestion for this oneshot!

It was a fine summer's day when the Beatles were chilling in their favorite cafe. They finished their album well before its deadline, so they were spending whatever free time they had in the cafe.

"Ooh, I never thought we would finish our recording sessions so early! Now who wants a burrito?" George asked.

"Nah, I'm right now more in a mood to just sit down and have a latte." Paul responded.

"I'm kind of craving an ice cream, actually." Ringo piped up.

"Yeah me too, with a big plate of brownies." John concluded, patting his hungry tummy.

The Beatles were going to have their orders taken, when John's watch began blinking in multiple psychedelic colors. It was their superhuman mentor Allan. As John activated the watch, a voice boomed.

"Are the Superbeatles available? Over."

"Yes, all the Superbeatles are present. Over."

"Listen gents. We have a massive problem in the countryside. Report to Balloon Superhuman Headquarters ASAP. Over and out." With that, the Beatles shot up from their spots in the cafe, flew to the Balloon Superhuman Headquarters and transformed into their superhero selves mid-flight; John transformed into a green human air balloon, Paul transformed into a blue human water balloon, George transformed into an indigo human blueberry while Ringo transformed into a red human helium balloon. And after all their transformations, the Superbeatles arrived in the Balloon Superhuman Headquarters.

Allan then appeared before the lads and announced their mission, it was much more dire than the Superbeatles expected. "London's in peril, lads. There is a cult of models who have hacked into the army weaponry and stole some explosives; their aim is to force the women in the rural areas to be part of a criminal modelling empire lest they lose their villages to the explosives."

"Oh no! Not the birds!" Paul exclaimed.  

"Is there a cure to all this?" George inquired.

"I'm sure some of our Superbeatle powers should help do the trick, but the thing is, what kind would be useful for this mission?" John muttered.

"Quite right John," Allan responded. "Gents, you all have powers that will be helpful in preventing this from happening; Ringo, you have helium vents in your suit which will make the explosives ineffective, specifically in the armpit area, John, your power will help you transfer all the air and blubber to those models; George and Paul, your jobs are to go undercover and infiltrate the cult, so that they would be blindsided later on, however, in order for you two to pull this off, you two will need to appear like your regular alter egos in order to not raise suspicion. Understand me?"

"Yes Allan." 

"Good. You would be able to find this cult in the remote parks of Liverpool. I have faith in you, good luck!" With that, the mentor walked back into his chambers.

So George and Paul decided to propel themselves back to the ground before they transformed back to their regular selves while John and Ringo looked for ways to counterattack the cult with their powers.

John and Ringo were soon in a remote area of the park, where fortunately the cult hasn't arrived yet. So John asked Ringo: "What did Allan mean about your power? I mean with the vents under your pits..?"

Ringo answered: "Oh you mean this?" He lifted his arms and wrapped them around his head and pretended to do a sumo soutenu to simulate the effect that the vents from beneath his armpits would do, but not immediately as he had to conserve helium for when the weapons are within the vicinity. 

John was laughing his head off, as he never thought that his teammate's power would be released in such a funny way. 

"How will you show your power though John?"

John responded by using sign language as to not raise suspicion; he took out a balloon and blew into it, later imitating a sumo as what will happen to the rogue models.

"Ah I see what you're doing there! Haha!" Ringo laughed. "Where's Paul and George though?"

"I guess we'll wait and see then.." And the 2 fat superheros trudged to the village which the rogue models threatened to destroy.

Meanwhile, the cult of rogue models were preparing their attack when Paul and George showed up, being the studs they were in the real world. Since these models found them both exceptionally hot, they happily took them in as modelling critics while ferociously flirting with them. Even through all this, while Paul was gladly lapping up the female attention, he had his goal in his mind, so he and George with their inborn power to transmit thought, exchanged thoughts on how to turn on these girls:

"George, where do you reckon the other 2 are?"

"Allan said something about a village right? That's our best bet."

When the cult of models arrived at the village, they held the hostage women at the point of threatening to unleash a grenade on them, and demanded:

"Will you be part of our modelling empire?"

"NEVER! NOT AT THE COST OF OUR HOME!"

"I could blow all of you up now, but I'll be nice for these guys' sake. Now tell me handsomes, how would you rate me out of 10?"

Paul and George rated: "I'd rate you a 7 out of 10, and we know just the things to FIX it!" With that they transformed into their Superbeatle selves and Paul sprayed water all over the rogues from within his stomach while George farted out a bunch of blueberry juice all over them. While the rogues were busy recovering from the shock of the blindside, Paul and George released the hostages and they all ran back to their homes.

After the rogue models recovered, they were furious over how Paul and George blindsided them, leading to them running out of their hiding place and chasing after the hostages, ready to kill them. But George saw them ready so he called:

"Ringo, your power NOW!"

So Ringo got into his sumo squat, lifted his arms and wrapped them around his head, before proceeding to release all the helium from his armpit helium vents in an epic sumo soutenu. It worked like a charm, as now none of the grenades or nukes could explode. (Don't tell me it's impractical; I know it isn't, it's just my mind in a whimsy :p)

Having lost their weapons, the rogue models, now enraged, ran after the Superbeatles. However, they were no match for the hot air John, who proceeded to give a mouth to mouth to each rogue, transferring all the hot air and blubber to them, leaving them to float into space, never to be seen again.

As John floated back down, the Superbeatles all cheered for their victory, while the village women thanked the fat superheros for their heroism. 

"No sweat love, we're just lending a hand." Paul smiled at the women.

In that moment, Allan contacted the Superbeatles again through John's watch, and the voice boomed:

"How's your process Superbeatles? Over."

"It's good Allan, we've accomplished the mission with great success! Over."

"Excellent, meet me back at the Balloon Superhuman Headquarters. Over and out."

Soon they were back in the headquarters with their suits on, and Allan came out to address them.

"Congratulations Superbeatles, for your exceptional sense of strategy, intelligence and capability for combat. If it wasn't for you, the rural populations would be in danger right now! Thank you, you are dismissed." And he left.

"Your pleasure, at your service." They said in unison before they returned in their regular forms  to their original spot in the cafe where they left off.

"Man, all that blueberry spraying made me hungry!" George chirped. "I'm craving a blueberry pancake right now!"

"Of course you're hungry George, you always are!" John joked. "Not that I blame you though, that mission was exhausting! Ma'am, may I please have 1 blueberry pancake, a big plate of brownies and 4 cups of cookie dough ice creams? Thank you!"

As the waitress left, Paul said: "For that mission, the treats are TOTALLY worth it!" 

"Yeah," Ringo laughed. "That sumo soutenu was by far, the funniest thing I did on mission!" And they all laughed about that moment.

Soon the goodies arrived, and they all ate till they were as ballooned as their Superbeatle counterparts. "Let's just keep this form forever, to remind ourselves of our roles as the fat superheros hey?" John suggested.

"GO SUPERBEATLES!" And they all laughed about their fat and superheroness now being a part of their lives.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 2.5K 9
A book for all my Michael Myers x Reader one shots. I take requests so feel free to message me or leave comments! 💕 Will definitely include NSFW co...
50.9K 1.4K 12
Random JenLisa oneshots that I think of and write down ;)
3.3K 46 16
Oneshot yesungxreader story warning: may contain mature contents NB: I apologize for any typos, grammar mistakes, etc because English is not my first...
97K 2.2K 72
Hyunmin one-shots cause why not Smut (top Hyunjin) Fluff Mpreg Little space Omegaverse Hybrid ⚠️ Writing≠IRL