Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

By Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
πŸ‘ΆChapter 19πŸ‘Ά
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 30

2.4K 114 57
By Zarrys_tightrope

"Liam..alright mate?" Harry asked seeing him at the doorstep after opening the door."

"Yeah..just checking in.." Liam said.

"Checking in huh?" Harry smiled standing aside for him to walk past, "I see you brought a boarding pass, feel free to come in." he said looking at McDonald's bag Liam was holding. He closed the door, left him as Liam removed the coat and shoes before following.

"I wasn't sure what Zee fancied, so I just_you know. I bought McDonald's on the way." Liam shrugged.

"Leave the bag on the dining table, Liam. And thanks."
Harry said turning his head to look at him. "Niall is in the lounge I'll be a minute." He told him walking to his room.

Liam nodded made his way to the lounge where Niall was lying on the sofa, baby Yazz lying across him and sort of wedged between him and back of the couch.

"Hello there, Liam." Niall greeted him with a salute.

"Hey, Nialler. How are you mate?" Liam sat on the floor next to them and tickled Yazz gently who giggled.

"Well, Liam. I'm good now that you're here you always been my favourite Li, you know that right.." Niall said.

Liam rolled his eyes, "I take it you saw the McDonald's bag then, Niall. We all know Zayn is your favourite."

Niall chuckled, "Guilty as charged."

Liam smiled. "How's the princess then?"

"Well, Zayn is_you know..." Niall joked, knowing Liam meant Yazz.

Liam slapped him on the arm, not amused. "Shut up Niall. I'm not referring to Zayn as a princess_"

"I'm just messing with you, Liam." Niall laughed, "Our little Hazza here is a gem. Though depending who you are asking, like Harry for instance, Zayn is a princess."

"Enough of that talk. Zayn is prince." Liam tickled Yazz's feet and got kicked in the face. "Bloody hell she can throw a punch just like her daddy, Louis better watch out_"

"Too soon, Liam." Niall said.

"I'm trying to lighten the mood here alright." Liam sighed, because Louis and Harry were not talking. Or Zayn was not talking to Louis. He wasn't sure how all the fighting would end but he wanted it gone. "Where's her baba then? I've brought his mcnuggets and sweet chilli sauce.."

"He's asleep..." Harry answered walking in the room having come to check on Zayn. "I've just been to cast an eye on him, he didn't sleep much last night."

"Oh." Liam said.

"Can we still eat the mcD without him?" Niall asked.

"Good God Niall..." they both said and laughed at him.

"I'm being serious, Liam," Niall said. "I'm hungry. Harry fed the baby not me."

Liam laughed, "Just eat the cheeseburgers, stay off the nuggets they're Zayn's." He grabbed the baby from Niall so the latter could eat, "So, how's the princess?" He asked looking at Harry.

"He's strangely subdued this morning, that's worrying me, if I'm being honest" Harry answered.

Liam smirked looking at Niall, as if saying, what did I say. Harry saw Zayn as his princess.

Niall rolled his eyes, "Worrying you why?" he asked mouth full. Himself, he hasn't seen Zayn since arriving an hour ago.

"What Harry meant is_close your mouth when you eat Niall.." Liam said.

"Sorry not sorry." Niall grinned chewing loudly.

"Cut it out, Niall." Harry said. "What's worrying me is, he hasn't said much today or eaten anything, so I appreciate you bringing in stuff for him Liam while others choose to eat them."

Niall stopped eating his burger. "Sorry, shouldn't have eaten this." He said spitting it out .

"That's just gross, Niall. Why you're eating like a cat? And there's enough for everyone please finish your half eaten burger not one would want it later." Liam pulled a face when Niall shoved the burger he spat back in his mouth, "Harry_" he focused back on him. "Do you think he's veering to being depressed?"

"I hope not, mate," Harry replied with a sigh. "It's been two days_"

"You called his doctor, told him what's been going on and see what he thinks?" Liam asked.

"Nick is an OBGYN, how's he gonna help.." Harry chuckled.

"I mean the family doctor, Harry. As in the Malik's doctor_Dr Grimshaw.•

"Dr who?" Harry asked. He's never heard of him.

"Don't tell me you don't know the name of Zayn's doctor if he gets unwell, who you gonna call?" Liam had baby Yazz sitting between his legs on the floor and was trying to style her hair into pigtails.

"I would take him to the hospital?" Harry said

Liam chuckled, "Are you asking me or telling me?"

"Telling you." Harry said chuckling as well.

"You wonder why Louis always has his reservations about you.." Liam let that slip out. "Sorry_you know what I mean."

"I know what you mean, just because I don't know the name of Zayn's doctor gives Louis a reason to have reservations about me." Harry scoffed, "We both know he's never needed reason to doubt me."

"The thing is, we've known Zayn longer than you. We have seen him through his worst and you only know him for his best, Harry. Being his boyfriend doesn't mean you know everything about him." Liam said.

"Zayn was my best friend for five years before anything between us happened, I know him too!" Harry shouted at him, having had enough of this narrative.

"Guys, keep it down..baby on board,." Niall took the baby from Liam as she looked from one to the other startled when Harry started shouting.

Liam walked to sit closer to Harry. "Did you know we had to learn CPR at the age of fifteen, that Harry?"

"What's that to do with anything?"

Liam licked his lips, "okay. Zayn suffers from anxiety and depression but do you know why?"

Harry was aware Zayn was bullied at school, didn't know why but guessed, "Because he was bullied in school for being Muslim?"

Liam shook his head, "It had nothing to do with that. He learned to just ignore them.." his voice wavered at the end. "Its way deeper than that?"

"What was the reason for his anxiety?" Harry was afraid to ask even Niall stopped to focus on them.

"I can't tell you that. You have to ask him." Liam said. "What I will say is, in school Zayn used to have anxiety attacks to a point where he blacked out, okay. We were seniors and he was a junior, and not always with him all the time." Liam leaned back on the couch, getting upset, "The nurse would wait for an ambulance not doing shit. But Louis_Louis always knew what to do, okay? Louis demanded all students be taught CPR and we did. Louis had Dr Grimshaw organised it.."

"Liam, I didn't know that." Harry said softly seeing tears running down Liam's cheeks.

"You both don't know Zayn like me and Louis do. Zayn wouldn't see a counsellor unless his mom or Louis was there after_" Liam stopped his breath caught in his throat.

Harry looked at him not sure if he wanted to hear after what?

"After what?" Niall asked quietly.

Liam gulped, he didn't want to tell this story but knew Zayn would probably never relive it again and tell Harry, "Zayn was almost raped at Louis's sixteen birthday party. Louis never forgiven himself for that. Zayn hadn't  wanted to go to the party, Louis insisted, just like you always do Harry. Zayn was fourteen when he was declared clinically depressed, he nearly died. Louis is always protective of him cause he has never forgiven himself for what happened."

Both Niall and Harry hugged him when he started crying, they've never seen him cry in the five years they've known him.

"Oh, Liam, I didn't know.."Harry said hugging him tightly, his heart breaking Zayn never told him that.

"Of course you didn't know. Zayn would never have told you that. I'm telling you so you understand where Louis's reservations come from, unfair as they are to you." Liam sniffled, "Zayn didn't have friends before meeting Louis and I. I'm ashamed to say he used to do whatever we wanted to keep us as friends, and we let him."

"I love Zayn, I would never force him to do anything he doesn't want to do. You said we met him at his best, so you need to believe in him. That he can take care of himself. That he won't allow to be used again." Harry said firmly.

"I believe in him. But it doesn't mean just like Louis I'll stop being protective of him, even from you, Harry."

"If you believe in him then you need to trust him in his choices and stop acting like his parents Louis needs to stop with the bullshitting on my name." Harry said.

"Louis's intentions are good_"

"They don't come across like that from where I'm standing, Liam." Harry said.

"You know what.." Niall said standing up to put baby Yazz in her Walker then sat on his knees holding both Liam's hands. "I would put my two cents in it and say, you are acting worse than his parents, well, Louis does anyway. Zayn is stronger than you think. Loosen the strings a bit. He doesn't seek your approval, but Louis expects him to. So what if he buys a ridiculously expensive house_"

"Hey." Harry said offended.

"No offence mate," Niall said to Harry, "Like I was saying what if he buys a bloody ridiculous mansion. Fuck it, it's their money. Well, it's Zayn's money cause apparently Yaser had Harry sign a prenup."

"Okay...back up a bit and put the brakes on." Liam said looking at Harry, "Harry signed a prenup? I know the Malik are loaded but_Yaser had you sign a prenup?"

Harry stood up because he recently just found out how rich his boyfriend is when Yaser called him for a chat. "I need a drink. Beer or water ladies, that's the choice you get.."

"Beer please.." Niall answered, sitting next to Liam,

"Wait, Harry. Tell me about the prenup.." Liam said looking up at him. "What does that mean? Zayn is rich?"

"Why you asking me? I thought you know Zayn more than me." Harry bit back, "Water it is then." he walked away to get the drinks and came back with apple juice for Yazz as well. She grabbed it slapping his arm, she spends too much time with Louis, Harry thought.

He'd brought beer for both Liam and Niall. He just had to tease them. "Enjoy my ridiculously expensive beer. I believe it has been imported but I might have to check with my distillery" He said in mocking a posh voice. b

"You are such an idiot.." Liam shook his head.

"That he is." Niall laughed finding Harry taking mickey of himself funny.

"Oh darling, I think you mean_idiocentric" Harry said fluttering his lashes.

"You mean idiosyncratic, babe" Zayn said smiling at him, he walked to Yazz, leaned down kissing her forehead, "Love the pigtails but you woke baba up with the banging on the wall, Yazzie. What's that about,hey"

"Zee, I see you've brought McDonald's." Liam said opening his arms for him.

"And that is why you are my favourite, Li." Zayn said coming to sit on Liam's lap, flung his arms over Liams shoulders. "I'm hungry had nothing to eat today."

"I'll warm up your nuggets, baby.." Harry grabbed the bag with him to the kitchen.

Liam waited for Harry to exit before whispering in Zayn's ear. "Why didn't you eat today, Zee? Wanna talk about it?"

"I'm okay. Just didn't feel like eating pancakes. Don't tell Haz that.." Zayn whispered back.

"Harry here told me he signed a prenup.." Liam said when Harry walked in a minute later and sat next to them but on the other side.

Zayn opened his mouth for Harry to feed him before answering, "You know Yaser is crazy." He said of his dad.

"What Zayn saying, Liam, is that his family is crazy rich." Niall grinned at Liam, he's been informed of the Malik's vast fortune by Harry.

Liam stared at Zayn, "Really? How rich?"

"Like rich rich." Harry smiled, "There's something you don't know about Zayn after all, Leeyum" He said imitating Zayn's Bradford accent.

"You rich then, Zee?" Liam said tickling him, grabbed him by the waist so Zayn wouldn't run away,

"Leeyum, stop." Zayn laughed his head off even baby Yazz came closer blabbering "Ba..ba"

Harry smiled at him. Liam, Louis as well, may be overprotective unpaid bodyguards but they know how to pick up Zayn's mood without effort, something he still needs to learn.

*

*

Liam always knew the Maliks were well off, they live in affluent suburban area. What he didn't know was how wise a businessman Yaser was. In school, everyone knew Zayn as a computer whizkid, their headteacher was supportive, pulled some strings getting him an internship at Google, as part of therapy after what happened.

At the back of that Zayn got a job in a computer firm as consultant during their sixth form at tender age of 17.
Yaser had used his own connections to find him the job to be honest. What Liam didn't know or even ask about was Zayn's salary. According to Zayn, it was lot for a teenager, Yaser had said and opened a hedge fund on his behalf and had the salary paid directly to the fund. Yaser redeemed shares from the fund when Zayn turned eighteen, reinvested half in stock market and half in property and made his son a rich man.

Zayn was worth five million and own his flat and four houses, as he found recently. One of those houses happened to be the one they 'bought'. Yaser had it refurbished, supposed to be a wedding gift for Zayn and Harry and had contacted Cheryl, forwarded her details of the house for viewing. Yaser wanted to make sure they like it and had Cheryl played along to his 'scheming'.

Liam's stared opened mouth at Zayn after he explained blown away by the information. "You mean to tell me you didn't know you were rich, Zayn."

"Not really. I never really asked my dad how much money I had, I signed the forms when he reinvested the money but I didn't read it. My dad was there as my business advisor and I trust him, so..." Zayn shrugged, he was lying on his back, legs on Harry's lap. "I was never interested in money but it was attracted to me."

"Incredible..." Liam said, "Just incredible, Zayn."

"Tell me about it, all these years I've been paying rent to a bogus company.." Harry smiled amused, as Zayn laughed covering his face.

"What do you mean?" Liam and Niall asked at the same time.

"As it turned out,..my baby here." Harry kissed Zayn's foot, "He owns this flat. The one we live in currently."

"To be fair I didn't know either Haz..I was paying rent as well" Zayn leaned forward to kiss him on the lips. "We were scammed by dad."

"It's a good scan though." Harry said kissing back.

"Stop kissing and answer. What do you mean, bogus company?" Liam asked.

"Nyazkilam. That's the name of the 'letting agency' the rent went through." Harry said. "Its Zayn Malik spelt backwards, the money was going to Zayn's business account all along.." He chuckled shaking his head, he couldn't believe it when Yaser told him. "Does that answer your question why I signed a prenup?"

Yaser told him it was protect Zayn who like he said, was never was interested in money.

"Yeah, it makes sense." Liam nodded pieces of the puzzle fitting together,

"Okay, can I suggest we watch a film? Zee, what do you fancy?" Harry asked him.

"Let's watch Netflix? Stranger Things..I love that one.." Zayn said.

"Oh no that is scary, last time we watched it I hid behind the couch, remember Zee?" Niall rolled his eyes when the boys laughed. "It was scary."

"Well, Niall, it clearly says it's not for children. Read the small print next time.." Harry grinned at him.

"Stranger Things it is then?" Liam asked.

Niall groaned as he was outvoted.

Harry ordered pizza, he couldn't be bothered to cook, it was a Saturday night anyway. He laughed when Niall kept snuggling to him, squirming as they binged on the stranger things series. Yazz was snuggled to Liam and fighting with nap time. She was active and curious.

Zayn had his arms around Harry's body, head resting on him. When Harry laughs he felt the deep vibrations of his voice.

"Baby, do you mind if I speak to Louis tomorrow?"Harry whispered in Zayn's ear.

Zayn moved his head to look him in the face, "Should I be worried?"

Harry kissed him on the lips, "Need to clear the air."

"Okay." Zayn said then settle back eyes on TV.

Harry sighed. Things have to be cleared before work Monday. Not that Zayn had to work, he was the boss after all and can do the fuck he wants. Rich boss baby. Unbelievable. To think you know someone, Louis was right. He didn't know Zayn the way he thought he did, but he knows one thing, that he loves him more than anyone could imagine. Louis needs to hear that.

*

*

"Hello, Harry."

"Louis, hello." Harry chose a neutral spot for them to talk .

They were meeting in the park, baby Yazz in her pram. She was rattling and playing with her toy, and smiled at Louis when she saw him.

"Rosy cheeks..I miss you." Louis said.

"She missed you too, she's been hitting me." Harry said chuckling, "she kicked me right in the balls this morning when I was getting her ready, reminds of Zayn when he was pregnant."

Louis laughed tickling her a bit, "Oh I've taught you well, babe.."

"Knew it, those kicks have been practised" Harry said laughing.

"Well, Harry. You should know the Maliks always have my back."

"Styles.." Harry corrected. "My daughter is a Styles."

"Oh sorry..was just joking, even though technically she's also a Malik.." Louis said. "Anyways, how you
been?"

"I'm fine thanks." Harry found a park bench for them to sit, situating the pram between them, before taking a seat crossing his legs, "How you been?"

"I'm good thanks." Louis haven't spoken to Zayn for two days.

Harry is aware Louis was not good, but..whatever. He wasn't here for that. "Why you never told me about what happened to Zayn at your 16th birthday party?"

Louis flinched, "Wow..straight to the point. Liam told you then cause Zayn would never."

"Yes Liam told me. Just to be clear Zayn wasn't actually_you know_" Harry couldn't say the word.

"No." Louis shook his head, "Liam got to him before anything_But the whole ordeal was traumatic enough for all involved, especially him. Liam and Jake beat the shit out of those guys though. There were two of them against like four or something."

"Wait? Jake, you knew Zayn back then?" Harry asked.

"No, neither did I. I found out his name after what happened. We went to the same school and he'd been crushing on Zayn. He was at the party and thanks to him, he'd been watching Zayn from a distance, when he couldn't see him, he looked around and asked Liam. They played football together but not friends, so they searched for him_and found him." Louis sniffed, not looking at Harry. "It was my fault. He was a kid. I put him in that situation you know. He went through that shit because of me."

"Louis, you are not responsible for their actions, dont blame yourself, I'm sure Zayn doesn't blame you.."

"I know, but some of those guys were my friends you know. Not all of them." Louis was furiously wiping his eyes, "You remind me of them.."

"Excuse me!" The fuck..

"I mean your demeanour. Tall, charismatic, popular, people ready to fall on their knees for you. Zayn was so innocent, so trusting then just like he is when he's with you." Louis said, "That worries me"

"I'm not like one of those guys, Louis. I'm offended if I'm being honest.."

"I know you're not, Harry. Its just...I care for him, he's my best friend_"

"He's my best friend too, Louis.."

"Best friends don't kiss or fuck, do they?"

"I'm not just fucking, Zayn, he's my boyfriend. I care for him." Harry bit his lip looking at him, trying to find words to ask Louis what's always bothering him,
"Do you have a problem with my relationship with Zayn? Answer me honestly. You owe me that for us to move forward."

"Honestly...I don't know.." Louis sighed:

"Do you think he can do better than me? Is that it?"

"Harry, you didn't even know what you wanted to do when you finished school. You got a job in a club when you were a teenager, for God sake. You were drunk most of the time and slept with anything that moved. Do you think you can stay in a relationship with just one person for the rest of your life?"

"In other words I would never be enough for Zayn, no matter what I do..what's funny is I'm here trying to get the two of you talking but you know what it's none of my fucking business_"

"Harry, I don't mean it like that. It's just leopard don't change its stripes_"

"Wow..thanks for that, Louis. I'm a leopard really? I guess you should know what leopards look like since you were friends with would be sex offenders." Harry got up on his feet. "You keep saying I force Zayn to do things my way. He's on his own on this one. I'm out."

"Harry..come on_" Louis got up grabbed the stroller before Harry wheeled it away. "I'm sorry if that came out offensive. I didn't mean it like that_"

"I'm not sure what type of friends you had in school, Louis, but I'm sure they would never been my friends." Harry then walked away left him standing there.

If Louis wanted to make amends with Louis then he was on his own. In the words of Liam, he's not middle man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 10.8K 24
Harry Styles has always been secretly in love with his band mate, Zayn Malik. Little did Harry know, Zayn felt the same. Once they finally express th...
94.1K 5K 28
harry and zayn's relationship is bipolar. one minute they love each other, and everything is all cute and sappy. the next, they are screaming at each...
12.7K 1.2K 8
Harry wants Zayn, so bad that he's light-headed with it. He wants him so bad that it's getting increasingly difficult to wake up everyday and chant f...
15.5K 1.3K 17
An asexual teacher falls in love with a teacher who has Erectile Dysfunction. * * * Zayn Malik is a 29 year old high school teacher who has found h...