I Do. (August Alsina)

Від Ariel_Eve12

Sarah Marshall. A 21 year old, single mother. Five years ago, at the age of 16, she was brutally beaten and r... Більше

I Do, Prologue
I Do, 1
I do, 2
I Do, 3
I Do; 4
I Do, 5
I Do, 6
I Do, 7
I Do, 8
I Do, 9
I Do, 10
I Do, 11
I Do, 12
I Do, 13
I Do, 14
I Do, 15
I Do, 16
I Do, 17
I Do, 18
I Do, 19
I Do, 20
I Do, 21
I Do, 22
I Do, 23
I Do, 24
I Do, 25
I Do, 26
I Do, 27
I Do, 28
Just a little note.
Update coming soon
I Do, 29
I Do, 30
Thank You
I Do, 31
I Do, 32
I Do, 33
I Do, 34
Don't Kill Me Y'all
I Do, 35
I Do, 36
I Do, 37
I Do, 38
Please Send Prayers of Peace, Justice, and Healing
I Do, 39
I Do, 40
I Do, 41
I Do, 42
I Do, 43
I Do, 44
I Do, 45
I Do, 47
I Do, 48
I Do, 49
I Do, 50
I Do Book 2
"I Don't" Is Up Now

I Do, 46

1.8K 80 10
Від Ariel_Eve12

Sarah Marshall

"Please stop!" I screamed, blocking my face.

"Get up!" The man who "babysat" me at night said.

After his last hit to my face, I fell against the wall, coughing up my own blood.

"Okay," I cried, gagging on my blood.

"You better corporate or I promise I'll end your fucking life. Understood?" He said, stomping down on my leg.

I screamed, nodding my head. "Yes."

He smirked, yanking me yo yo my feet. "You're nothing like Angel. She knew how to fight, how to take hits, and fuck. You gotta step up, lil baby."

I glared at him, tears welling up in my eyes. "Leave me alone."

"Come on, bitch." He yanked me to up my feet. Pushing me in front of him. I stopped all sudden movements when I felt a cold steel press against my back. "Run away from me and I'll end yo fucking life. Peter already gave me the go ahead, so try me."

I bit my lip, nodding. I slowly started to walk again. Passing the front door, I noticed the few more locks that was added on it. I sigh, knowing I'll never see my babies again.

"Hello, sexy." Angel whispered at me, trying to touch me in inappropriate places.

I push her back off a natural instinct, mugging her. "Don't touch me."

"Didn't like what I didn't a few days ago? I promise I'll do better next time." She chuckled.

I looked at her in nothing but disgust and disdain. "You're disgusting and a freaking predator."

"Oooh tell me how you really feel, baby." She walked up to me again, wrapping her finger around my curly hair.

"I said move." I pushed her back, but not far enough.

"What? I couldn't hear you, love. Repeat yourself?"

I could feel my blood boiling and I was getting very upset. I lunged at her, throwing the first punch. She stumbled back, lifting her head up.

I gasp, stepping back as I saw blood rushing from her nose.

She cracked her neck, smirking. "That's all you got? I know kids that hit harder that you, bitch."

"Yeah, but I got you blooding." I said as she charged at me, throwing a punch.

I dodged it, noticing she had one a couple rings.

"Scared?" She taunted.

I was scared. I didn't want to get jumped by all these people here. By the way they were looking, they were ready to pounce when told.

"Scared, love?" I backed away right into Peter's arms.

"Don't touch me." I unintentionally yelled, feeling nauseous.

He grabbed my arms, yanking me towards him. "What did I say about yelling, my love?"

"Don't touch me." I tried to step back away from him, but he tightened his hold up on my arms.

I felt weak.

Physically exhausted, mentally tired, and emotionally drained.

I'm tired of my life.

"Resume training. I need to speak to Ms. Sarah alone." He turned to me. I noticed his eye twitching a little. "Do anything other than what I say, I blow your remains back to New Orleans."

I gulped, nodding my head.

He eyed me, before leading the way. "Follow me."

I followed him, making mental reminders of the format of this place.

Once we got to his office, he sat me down on the chair and handcuffed my arms to it.

"What am I doing for me to be handcuffed? I already said I'll listen to you." I cried.

"I don't trust you, baby. Did you forgot I knew you for well over 5 years. I know when your minds gets to wondering." He said, looking at me.

I glared at him with disgust. "What do you want with me? It's going on two years since I seen my child," my voice cracked.

He bent down to my height and kissed me. I jerk away, wishing my hands weren't cuffed.

"I want you because I want you. There's no scientific reason for me wanting you," he shrugged. "I just want you so no one else can have you,"

"You're a sick individual."

"You made me like this, baby. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be this damn crazy. That golden pussy of yours, it's like a drug. Just one hot turned me into a fiend. Now, all I want is you."

"And I can say the same for August," his face dropped and I continued. "Just one touch and boom he began my fiancée."

He stared at me with his flared nostrils, before nodding. He stood in front of me and got on his knees quickly. That sudden action made my heart race. Since I didn't have pants on, it was easy for him to spread my legs and see my undergarments.

I began to hyperventilate. I felt like my chest was closing in. I felt like I was gonna pass out. I can't see.

"Scared?"

Ignoring him, I claw at the chair, praying he wouldn't go that far.

"I asked a question." He spoke with such bass, power , and authority.

He stood up and called in RJ. Already knowing who that was, I broke down in tears. I was starting to become nauseous at the thought of looking at my attacker.

"please let me go. I promise I won't tell anyone, just please."

"No. Only ways you gone leave me is if you die, bitch."

The door opened and my heart dropped.

"Yeah?" Raymond said.

I felt my entire body shake. I couldn't stand being in this position.

"You got my stuff?"

He nodded, before walking into the room completely. "50 tabs of LSD. Todd said he ain' have the sheet, so he just gave us some pills and shit."

"Good." I felt his eyes on me. Before I could do anything, they rushed towards me. Raymond held my mouth open while Peter shoved a bunch down my throat.

I gagged, trying to spit it up.

"Swallow it." Peter said, covering my mouth.

I cried in his palm as the pills dissolved into my mouth. Peter grabbed my face, opening my mouth. Once he saw the pills were gone, he smirked.

He chuckled, rubbing his hands together. "By tonight we'll see a completely different Sarah."

"I hate you." I said.

"Do you? Well, I'm gone really give you a reason to hate me. RJ do what you want with this, bitch. By 8, have her downstairs ready to go."

He nodded as a Peter left the room, shutting the door behind him. Raymond released my legs from the handcuffs.

"Jus like old times huh?"

"Please help me," my vision was going in and out. I could see thousands of people in my view, but I knew it was just him. Was I drugged up? Am I high? "I-I promise I won't s-say a w-word."

"I can't do that, baybeh. I got sent to jail because you said many words. Just look at this as payback. Eye for an eye, right?"

I felt like my body was just stuck. I couldn't move and I could scream. I was dizzy.

He released my hands from the chair and bent me over a Peter's desk. My eyes lazily rolled in the back of my head.

"Stop." I tried to yell out, but it came out so low.

He cuffed my hands to the drawer, leaving my bottom exposed to whoever walked in.

He chuckled, rubbing his hands together. "I got a surprise for us."

"Please stop." I said.

I wanted to cry, I wanted to scream out and yell, but it's like my emotions were just stuck inside. Everything I said came out so monotone.

He exited the room and moments later came back with Angel.

"Mmm, I call first dibs." I heard her say.

"Don't touch me."

My eyes dropped and I felt sleep trying to overpower me. I opened them to see Raymond in front of me with his pants down and his penis out.

"Please, I'm sorry, don't touch m–"

I passed out. Sleep finally overpowered my body.

Peter Jones

"Where's Sarah?" I asked Angel.

She licked her lips and pointed upstairs.

It's been a few hours since I let RJ do what he wanted to Sarah. He came down once he was finished with her, but left Angel up there with her.

"What all did you do?"

She giggled and shrugged. "The usual. No need to worry about what I did. But, you should check on her. She passed out before she could enjoy RJ and I's pleasure."

Ignoring her, I walked to the room and saw Sarah laying down in a pool of her own vomit and blood.

"I need two niggas, asap."

It surprised me when I looked down and saw her like that because when I first met Angel and introduced her to LSD, she didn't have dude effects like this.

"Fuck happened?" One of them asked, immediately annoying me.

"Something you need to not worry the fuck about. Get her cleaned up and clean my fucking office."

"Bro just come on." The other one said, patting ole boy on the arm.

"Fuck I thought. Y'all niggas don't need to question shit. All y'all gotta worry about is not getting shot by me.

Once everything was cleaned up, including Sarah, she woke up and her eyes were as big as the sky.

"Stop touching me!" She screamed, talking to no one.

Because she was screaming at no one and pissing me off, I sat her in a room with the lights off. Once the lights flickered on, she stared at the three men in front of her.

"Sarah," I called out. I grabbed her arm, making her scream at me.

She jumped hard, staring at me with wide eyes. "Don't touch me!"

I nodded at her, slowly backing away. I waited until I got out of eye sight before whistling at them to attacked her. I wanted to see how much she could endure before I spent time on training her.

I smirked hearing her scream out in pain. I closed my eyes, loving the sound of her cries. It was music to my ears.

I guess you can say I have an obsession with instructing other to inflict bodily harm to others. I'd never do it, though I've done it before. Their blood won't be on my hands if police gets involved.

A few hours later, the attack was finished and I decided to leave her down there.

"Move." I slapped Angel in the back of the head to stop her from giving me head.

"Mmm why?" She grabbed me again, putting me back in her mouth.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. "Because I said so, now move."

"Fine."

As she got off her knees, I straightened myself up and proceeded to check in Sarah. As I got downstairs, I saw her laying on the floor, surrounded by blood. Her blood. She was shaking like she was withdrawing from crack. I could hear her low moans of pain as she cried out.

"Had enough?" I asked loud enough for her to hear. She didn't say anything, so I continued. "Every time you disobey me, it'll be three niggas waiting for you down here. The moment you feeling foggy or disrespectful, you coming down here. When you try to mention that bitch nigga August or that bastard child, you coming down here. All you gotta do is dream about that nigga and I'll drag yo worthless ass down here. Next time you cry, scream, yell, or even speak without being spoken to, bitch you coming down here. Am I understood?"

Silence.

I walked in front of her, grabbing her battered face. She flinched, wincing at my touch.

"Am I understood?" I said lowly, gripping down in her face.

She screamed out in pain.

"Answer my question."

She slowly nodded her head. "Y-yes." She managed to say with her mouth filled with her blood and saliva.

"Good. I'll see you in the morning."

IGNORE ALL MISTAKES

Y'all, I had another death in my family and man.. just pray for my family. I'm losing too many people right now. I'm still trying to press on and give y'all updates, but it's hard. I'm trying to please y'all, but I got too much on my mind. I'm trying to hurry and end this book so I can get started on the second book, but it's like road block after road block. 😔💔 But, I hope y'all enjoy. Thank you guys for all the love on this story.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

188K 4.9K 47
Sarah has had enough of August abusive ways will she be able to escape. Read to find out about more. THIS STORY IS MADE UP, NOT BASED ON REAL EVENT...
245K 6.5K 68
Brooklyn Anderson. 21 years old still figuring her self out. Moved to cali With her abusive Boyfriend. Finds love in a different a place with August...
14.4K 444 54
Harmony loves and when she love she love hard . She's only 23 years of age and have a whole life mapped out but when u come across A new Artist Augus...
116K 3.2K 32
August Alsina is a 18 year old boy that lives with his father named Robert. His father just got married to a woman named Samantha. She has a daughter...