I Do, 18

Sarah Marshall.

"You look like trash today." I said taking a look at August.

"I swea', ya' always got some rude ta' say." He said, closing the door behind me.

"I don't. I'm just stating facts, Auggie."

"Come take care of ya' man while he sick." He said, laying down on the couch.

"You've been sick for a week now. All the home remedies and drug store medicines that worked for me aren't working for you, what the hospital say?" I asked, sitting next to him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, laying his head on my chest. "They just said I'm sick."

I sighed, caressing his hand. "Just sick? I guess, August. Do you need any cough medicine? Tylenol? I think I have some in my purse."

"Nah, I just want some love, baybeh." He said, laying his head in my lap.

"You can be such a baby sometimes."

"I'm ya baybeh doe." He closed of eyes, smiling.

I blush, shaking my head. "My living headache is what you are."

He laughed, hugging my waist. "Whateva'."

I placed my hand in his wild curls, massaging his scalp. He opens his eyes staring at me. I looked away. "Stop looking at me August."

"Why? Ain' cha' ma' baybeh? I can't look at ma' baybeh?" He asked, licking his lips.

I blushed hard and stared back at him, feeling like now is the time to confront him on his fiancée. Something in me wants August go say it's a lie, but from what the blogs, Shade Rooms, and other media outlets say, Mr. August Anthony Alsina Jr. is engaged to Jessica Walters...

Was I ready to hear the truth? Nope, of course not. If it's the truth, then I'm going to stop acting like August is a single man. I wouldn't want to ruin a happy home. "August, do you mind if I ask you something."

"Damn, ya' just ignored the fuck outta ma' question, but gon' ask." He answered jokingly.

"Are you engaged?" I asked.

"Nah, why? Ya tryin' marry a nigga?" He smiled.

"Then who's Jessica Walters?" I asked and his face expression went from playful to angry in 0.01 seconds.

"Watch out," he lifted himself off my lap. "Who the fuck told you bout ha'? Huh?"

"I-I-I looked you up on the Internet and it said you and her are engaged. I didn't think it was something ba-"

"Nah man. Ya' know what, yeah, we engaged. And outta lust for that dumb bitch, I let dat bitch inta' ma' life thinkin' I was gone turn a hoe ta' a fuckin' housewife. Man, fuck dat' bitch. Why da' fuck ya' lookin' me up anyway? If ya' wanted ta' know bout me, ask."

I sit there speechless that he even raised his voice at me. "B-b-b–"

"B-b-b what? Ya' wasn't stuttering when you asked bout that dumb bitch." He cuts me off, still glaring at me.

I pout my lips, trying not to cry. My eyebrows furrowed and I couldn't help but drop my head. "S-sorry."

August Alsina.