BEYOND DESIRE- (Completed)

By LisaHarithas

She is not just his Desire anymore- she is his desire, insanity, attraction, passion, obsession, his demand t... More

PROLOGUE
PART-I
PART-II
PART- III
PART-IV
PREVIEW FOR PART-V
PART-V
PART-VI (A)
PART VI (B)
PART- VII (A)
PART- VII (B)
PART-VIII (MEGA UPDATE)
PART- IX (A)
PART- IX (B)
INTERLUDE
PART-X
PART- XI
PART- XII
PART- XIV
PART- XV
PART- XVI
PART- XVII
PRECAP of PART-XVIII
PART- XVIII
PART- XIX
PART XX
PART- XXI (Last Part)

PART- XIII

9.9K 466 55
By LisaHarithas

PRESENT TIMELINE

(Continued from the last part)

Back In Bombay:

It was a crisp sunny morning in Bombay. The office of Tech Designs was filling up slowly. While Khushi got some tea at her desk, she sat down smiling remembering their discussion in the jet.

All that he had told her, his reassurances, his openness and his love for her and the boy... Khushi sighed peacefully. Before he came to know about the baby, she was torn between safety of her baby and the fear that her son might never get to know a father's love. Now that he knows, not just about the baby but also the threat, she knew she was many times safer.

"And there was no running away from him",
she mused happily. He had told her that he would follow her to the ends of the world.

"Why are you smiling at Khushi?," Nitu, her friend and colleague, asked

"Nothing Nitu"

"Did you know", Nitu said, "Raman sir, Atul sir and a few other managers have been in serious meetings since 8 this morning"

"About what?,"
Khushi said

"I don't know, but closest guess- they want to strike a permanent partnership with ARB, and they are trying their best," Nitu continued, "Mr.Bansal... I mean Mr.Akash Bansal, the head of ARB is cute, right?"

Khushi giggled.

"But no one matches Mr.Raizada",
Nitu said oblivious that Khushi had stiffened right away, "he has such a strong image, he is so sexy"

"Nitu", Khushi snapped at her instantly, more a reflex reaction, as a powerful wave of jealousy hit her hard

"Ok baba",
Nitu spoke completely clueless, "I know you don't like the S-word"

The loud voice of Mr.Raman broke their discussion.

"We will be primarily working on digital and media planning for ARB. For that reason, a few of you will have to go to ARB main office on certain days when they have test shoots and comp cards"

A small hustle broke out between some employees about having to go to another part of Mumbai.

"I know," continued Mr.Raman, "but you do not have to worry about transportation. Office buses will be provided on the scheduled dates with our office being the start point. I cannot remind you enough that Mr.Bansal and Mr.Raizada will be there, so it's important to conduct ourselves in the best possible manner"

Khushi thought smiling, "Of course, he will be there!"

At Taj, Bombay:

Aman had told Akash that ASR would be working from Bombay for a while, as he was working on an important deal. Akash was more than happy to accommodate a huge cabin for him at ARB headquarters. This helped Arnav work remotely from Bombay along with dialing up the investigation on Shyam. He often met with his detective Sameer and kept a careful watch on Khushi.

Sameer said on phone to Arnav, "Sir,"I have gathered a small but important information on Shyam"

"What is it Sameer?"

"Sir, he used to study law in Bareilly the same time as Mam did her BA"

Arnav hummed.

"But once the restriction order was passed, he did not go back to study there, which means he discontinued his education"

"Ok" said Arnav

"But he is very smart sir", Sameer continued, "Remember your car accident in Nainital 15 months ago?"

"Yes, so?", Arnav was hooked

"We just had an epiphany sir", "we checked the sketch that the police had from the driver that was paid to kill you"

"But how?"
Arnav was surprised, "the driver said he never saw the person who paid him"

"May be, but the driver saw someone watching him and his family keenly for a month before he was spoken to"

"And?",
Arnav was more curious

"That sketch matches with the picture of Shyam that we got from Barielly"

Arnav was shocked to the core, "that means..."

"Yes sir, that means either he knows about you or was suspicious that you had some kind of involvement with mam"
, he continued, "so he attacked you"

"Shyam has an uncle sir, we traced a bank account to him that is actually in his uncle's name that was used for a few days before mam's accident and Rajesh's death, that account has not been used for over a year, but...2 months back there was a withdrawal"

"Where?"

"Lucknow", "so we have dispatched a part of our team to Lucknow to see if we can trace him or his uncle"

Arnav was lost in thought.

"Anything else Sameer?"

"No, sir that's it"

"Keep up the good work"

"Thanks sir, will keep you posted"

A couple of days later:

Khushi was at ARB with a few of her colleagues. She was looking around to catch a glimpse of him. It had been a week since they saw each other. They couldn't meet each other outside for fear of being caught by media and risk exposure. She had travelled to Nagpur over the weekend to see Arvin. They had video chatted with Arvin in Khushi's arms but were unable to meet.

She missed him. But nothing could be done until the threat was dealt with.

Arnav was busy. His absence in Delhi had started to show. There were meetings back to back that he had to take from Bombay, not to mention angry phone calls from Dadi from time to time. It was getting difficult to stall his family without giving much information. 

As Aman was slammed with managing the Delhi AR office, Arnav needed a capable assistant here who could help him with meetings and organization.

Brinda, an employee of AR and also a previous acquaintance of Arnav, had flown here to be his personal assistant for the time being. Brinda was a pretty designer with an adept hand at management.

As Khushi walked through the huge ARB office for the first time, she felt a rush of excitement at the thought of seeing him.

"Where is he?",
she was disappointed, "Maybe he is not aware that I would be here?"

As all her colleagues huddled together under the giant chandelier, Khushi looked around for her person of interest.

Akash Bansal welcomed them warmly and they were escorted to the designated area.

There were huge glass windows overlooking the main atrium. As Khushi looked on, Arnav entered the atrium looking dashing in his Ralph Lauren blue suit. He stopped to listen to Brinda as she conveyed a message from Aman. Brinda lifted her head up to talk to him while he spontaneously brought his head down to listen to her. She placed her hand lightly on his right sleeve as she explained to him in hushed tones while Arnav played a faint smile on his lips. The easy camaraderie did not sit well with Khushi.

To add fuel to fire, one of her colleagues looked at them and exclaimed, "There is ASR, and is that his girlfriend?"

The green-eyed monster raised its ugly head.

A While Later....

When Arnav heard that employees from Tech Designs were already at the office, he was aching to see Khushi. He knew she would be here, heck, he had ensured that she would be here.

"Just this one document Khushi, and then I'll come to meet you right away",
he thought impatiently.

Soon, there was a knock on his cabin door, and in entered Khushi with the receptionist.

"Sir", said the receptionist a little confused, "she said that she worked with you at Tech Designs and she had a couple of documents to talk to you about"

"Yes",
Arnav said trying hard to hide his smile, "you can leave now"

As the cabin doors locked, Arnav moved close to her like a panther and pulled her into his arms.

"Khushi", he said as he raised her head up and pounced on her lips

It was a while before they came up for air.

Khushi spoke in an accusatory tone, "You didn't come to see me"

"No, sweetheart",
he explained, "I wanted to come see you after getting a report done", "I am sorry"

"But, it's a good thing you came in Khushi, I have been going crazy about you"

He put his hand on her dainty waist, pulling her closer and peppered a few kisses along her throat. She realized he was getting more aroused, and gently stopped him.

"No...not now", she placed her palm on his chest breathing heavily, "Not here"

"I am your husband dammit",
he got irritated

"ok then husband ji", Khushi teased, "not now.. not here"

"Husband ji, huh?",
Arnav played along, "that sounds better than Sirji", "Seriously Khushi, call me Arnav"

"Arnav...ji",
Khushi said with a beautiful smile on her face

Arnav was enthralled at the exquisite face staring at him

He couldn't stop himself from leaning closer and kissing her hard. One thing led to another, soon he carried her over to the couch and stripped her sari off.

"Arnavji, no", she said heaving, "people will notice"

"Khushi I need you", he said with hooded eyes, trying to convince her, "it has been over a week"

"Anyone can walk in",
she breathed

"Do you think I would leave the door open?", he questioned impatiently "it's locked baby"

He got up abruptly from the couch and walked to his desk. Khushi was surprised at this gesture but got up quickly to wind the sari around her.

"Put the sari down Khushi",
he commanded stretching his right hand index finger, as he picked up his phone and said, "Brinda, I am busy right now. Let no one interrupt me"

He walked back to Khushi with an intense stare while taking off his jacket.

"Arnavji", she wimpered understanding his intent clearly.

He roughly pulled his light blue shirt out of his trousers and worked on the cufflinks and buttons.

He reached her half-naked and pulled her flush to him. Khushi shuddered at the intensity of his touch.

"Arnavji", she tried half-heartedly, desiring the same as him, "what if anyone notices my absence?"

"Shut up Khushi", he shushed her, "I will tell them that you helped me with... release... of some pent-up work"

Khushi blushed pink understanding the sexual undertone. Arnav kissed her sensually on her mouth running his rugged palm over her smooth body. Releasing the strings of her inner skirt and blouse in one go, he took her almost naked body with him on the couch.

Khushi moaned in delight as his fingers and lips touched her everywhere. 

The junction between her legs throbbed in anticipation. Instinctively, she pulled him closer to her breasts. Gradually, he gripped her bare hips firmly between his hands as he thrust into her warm core, again and again. He watched her long hair stuck to the chest and sides of her sweaty body, with her breasts jumping every time he shoved inside her deeper. As they both reached the peak, Arnav slumped down on her breathing heavily while Khushi was too weak to even open her eyes.

As Arnav slowly got up to dress, he looked at the nude angel deep asleep on his couch. He covered her up with a throw, lest he go back to join her for a second time this afternoon.

Khushi woke up after half an hour. As the throw dropped off her naked upper body, she realized where she had been all the while. She saw a handwritten note on the side table.

"Honey, do not worry, no-one saw us. This cabin is locked from outside so no one can enter. Just twist the bolt and you will be able to open the door from inside.. Have to leave for an urgent meeting but will see you in the main concourse later. Can't wait to have you again..."

Khushi felt herself go red at the note. She felt completed scandalized by their blatant affair at the workplace.

She hurried back to join her colleagues slyly praying that her absence would not be noted.

....................................................

Your time now...to write... ;-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 13.6K 38
An ArShi story I wrote in 2012 as a teenager (apologies in advance for it being crappy lol), inspired by the arnav-kidnapping-then-returns-home track...
194K 10.6K 42
When one craves for love, the other calls it a sham. If love is everything that Khushi wants, then love is everything that Arnav loathes. If these so...
13.7K 1.6K 16
Hello friends.... the story is on anidita anirudh's obsession towards the little one... I hope you all will like it
303K 11.1K 27
A 30 year old man deprived of happiness for his whole life... suddenly like a fresh breathe of air a girl a simple little young girl enters his life...