SAVE me WILL {Will Byers x re...

By bagsybaggins

YN Henderson, is the twin of Dustin. They don't look alike, and YN doesn't have cleidocranial dysplasia. But... More

A/N INFORMATION: PLEASE READ
The Beginning
She's gone
🔥Power in the ⬆️side ⬇️
Will Byers in the ⬆️side ⬇️
011
Barb
The Lab
Distorted
Afraid of Fire
I will always be there, even if you can't see me
Contact
Visit
Close to you
Trick or Treat
I'm Sorry
Boom Boom Fire power
The way it was ment to be
Snow Ball
End of Book 1 & information

The Spy

28.9K 769 987
By bagsybaggins

-Will pov-

Cold.

He liked it cold.

I could feel him, in me everywhere.

I could feel what he felt.

See what he sees.

Hear what he hears.

I was connected with him.

And now, I can see YN.

I could see what she was doing in the Upside down in my now memories and Mike called them.

And she wasn't doing well.

Her fire wasn't working anymore.

She was basically powerless.

And now, she has the DemoDogs in the Upside down with her.

She's in trouble.

And I can't do anything but watch.

- Your pov-

Running.

That's what I've been doing for the past hour or two.

I'm use to it, but I'm a little weak to be running all the time.

I run into Will's house, and shut the door. I put my back against it, panting and trying to catch my breath.

I hold my hand out, and focus on trying to set it on fire. My hand starts to shake slightly and my nose starts to bleed.

And I manage to create a small spark.

I collapse and close my eyes and lean my head back against the door.

'At least I know it's not gone.' I think to myself.

I open my eyes as I hear a growl behind the door. I freeze and hold my breath. I hear the mini faceless monster walk away, it's claws tapping against the ground.

I let out a breath of relief as it walks away.

~Time Skip~

- Will pov-

"It's a map of Hawkins! Isn't it Will?" Bob says as he turns to me.

I nod, "Ye-yeah."

~Time Skip~

"He made me do it." I say.

He made me do it. The words repeat in my head over and over.

My vision goes dark and I can hear my voice screaming at them. I can hear him, using my voice to talk to them.

I feel a needle go into my arm, and it goes fully black.

~Will pov in an unknown location~

I open my eyes and see that I'm in a black room. No furniture, no lights. Nothing's here.

I hear a whimper and I turn around. My vision trains on a girl who was curled up into a ball. I carefully walk closer to her, being careful not to scare her.

"Hello?" I call out softly.

I hear her gasp and she looks up at me.

"Will?" She asks.

I frown and I move closer and see her face.

"YN!"

She pulls me into a hug as I go onto my knees to return it.

We pull apart and we check eachother over. I noticed she had scratches on her arms and legs. Her clothes had holes in them, and she had dirt and mud on her shoes and pants.

She had a single scratch on her left cheek, just on her cheek bone. Her hair was down to her hips and had little to no curls. And it was darker than it's usual brown.

"Why are you wearing a hospital gown?" She asks.

I look down and see that I was wearing one, and I blush.

"I was in the hospital. The lab actually. But then DemoDogs came and then I got knocked out." I say.

She frowns. "DemoDogs?"

I nod. "Ya DemoDogs. The smaller Faceless monsters."

She nods. "From D&D right?"

I nod. "What happened to your cheek?"

She moves her left hand and hisses as she touches the scratch.

"I didn't even notice getting that." She mutters.

She stops and looks around before frowning.

"Will? Where are we?" She asks softly.

I shake my head. "I-I don't know."

I see her get tears in her eyes and she looks down.

"Will.... I'm so sorry." She whispered.

I frown. "Why?"

"Because he got you. He got to you through me, because I thought that I was strong enough to defeat him! But I wasn't! I wasn't strong enough! And now he has you! And I can't do anything to help you!" She crys.

I bring her into my chest as she cries. She wraps her arms around me and I begin to rub her back.

"YN, it's not your fault. It never was. And you are strong, you always have been strong to me. I mean, you were always the one who stood up to Troy! You always protected us and you were always the one who made me happy when I got sad." I say.

She looks up at me with tear stained cheeks, and I wipe them away.

"Will?" She asks.

I lean down slightly and rest my forehead on hers. My eyes connect with hers, and I smile.

"And I can't help but fall in love with you every time I see you smile."

She blushes and smiles, making my heart melt. We kiss lightly and pull back. I see her frown and my vision starts to blur.

"Will? Will! WILL!?"

And she disappears.

-No one's pov-

Will opens his eyes and looks up. His hands and feet tied to the chair. Hopper, Jonathan, Joyce, and Mike standing in front of him.

"let me go." He says instantly.

Joyce covers her mouth, trying to not sob.

"Let me go! Let me Go! Let Me Go! LET ME GO!"

-Your pov-

I jerk awake and see the familiar living room, that belongs to the Byers.

I stand up and listen carefully. Waiting to hear any sign of a DemoDog.

I take a step towards the front door, and hear a creak in the floor board behind me. I slowly turn my head and see a DemoDog in the corner of my eye. It's head turns towards me and it bolts for me. My eyes widen and I put my hand out in front of me, closing my eyes in fear.

I slowly open my eyes and see yellow and orange flickering.

My fires back.

I smile and watch as the DemoDog backs away. Before turning and running away.

I smirk and hold my hand up to my face. The flames hipnotizing me.

I snap out of it and turn around, opening the front door.

"It's time to leave this hellhole. Once and for all." I mutter, as I make my way to the lab. To where the gate is.

♤Congratulations! YN is finally going to leave the Upside down! Yay! I can't wait to watch the latest season of Stranger Things, but I need to pay my Netflix (Newtflix) account. Probably gonna do that tomorrow. Hope you liked this chapter!

Later ya DemoDogs.
-Astrid♤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 877 85
Jenna Henderson and Steve Harrington have been best friends since they met back in elementary school. What happens when their tight knit bond is test...
94.9K 2.2K 34
Star Henderson. Dustin's adopted sister. She had been friends with the boys since she could remember. They played video games and played D&D. But eve...
29.2K 1K 38
WARNING: THIS STORY IS OLD AND NEEDS TO BE EDITED, HOWEVER I AM TOO LAZY TO DO SO PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK Completed (✓) (Y/N) never thought...
115K 3.6K 95
Bitch. That was her definition. Y/N was the most popular girl in school, and now with Steve gone, she became the queen bee for her last year at Hawki...