011

- Your pov-

It was probably around 8 or 9pm right now in the real world. Will was inside Castle Byers sleeping, and I was taking first watch. I had to set the damp wood on fire a few time, before I just settled with lighting my hand up.

"*groan* YN, are you still awake?*cough cough* " Will asks.

"I'm awake... What are you doing up?" I ask as he crawls out.

He shrugs and sits next me. "I woke up and was cold. And I couldn't fall back asleep." He says.

I nod and look at him again. "Wanna hug?" I ask.

He looks at me with wide eyes, and mine widen too.

"I only said that because my body temperature is warmer than normal. I-I could warm yo-you up." I stutter.

He blushes and nods.

"It would be easier laying down inside." I say softly.

He nods again and goes into Caslte Byers again. I take a deep breath in, calming my nerves.

'It's okay. I'm just going to cuddle with Will Byers to keep him warm. Nothing more, nothing less....... but we get to cuddle with Will Fucking Byers! Keep it together! No time for fangirling!'

I shake my head, and crawl in. Will was sitting up obviously waiting for me. He fiddled with his fingers and blushed as I crawled in.

"I-I didn't know how you -"

"It's fine Will. I know what you mean. Uhh, we hug, and lay down I guess.... Sorry, I didn't think this through." I say.

He nods, and I get closer to him. We slowly, and hesitantly wrap our arms around each other. I flinch at the coldness of his shirt, and he trys to pull back.

"Jesus Will. Your fucking freezing." I say, pulling him closer to me.

We slowly lay on our side's, and he slowly starts to warm up.

"Sorry." Will mutters.

I move up slightly, letting him rest his head in my neck. "It's alright Will. Just try to sleep, and I'll keep you warm. Okay?"

He nods, and I can feel him smile against my skin. "Okay.. . I'm really glad your with me YN."

I smile and kiss his forehead, ignoring the way he froze up, and the way my cheeks warmed up. "Me too Will. Now go to sleep."

"Good night YN."

"Good night Will." I whisper.

I stare at the wall of sticks behind Will as he falls asleep. My eyes slowly drift shut, and the darkness takes me.

-Mike pov-

"Will!" I yell over the storm.

"Wiiiiill!" Lucas yells.

"I've got you X-Men 134!" Dustin yells, and I roll my eyes.

"Will!" I yell again.

"Guys, I think we should turn back." Dustin says.

"And leave Will out here? No, no way." I say.

"We aren't going to leave Will. You can leave if your so scared." Lucas says.

I hear a branch crack and I stop walking. "Guys, shut up." I say.

"I'm not scared! I just have a bad feeling!" Dustin argues.

"Guys Shut Up!" I yell.

They shut up.

"Did you guys hear that?" I ask.

They shake their heads and look around. I turn around and point my flash light at . . . .. a girl!?

~Time Skip~

"I wouldn't have her in my home." Lucas says as he walks out with Dustin.

I look at the girl, who was hiding in my blanket fort.

"My name's Mike. What's yours?" I ask.

She stares at me with her brown eyes.

She looks down, and slowly pulls up her left sleeve. I notice the tattoo on her arm.

"Wow! That's cool." I say moving forward to touch it.

She jerks her arm back, and I pull away too. "Sorry, I've just never seen a kid with a tattoo." I say.

"So what does it mean?" I ask after a minute of silence.

She points to herself. "Eleven." She says softly.

"Your name's Eleven. Oh, okay. How about we call you El, as a nickname."

She nods and I smile. "Goodnight El." I say.

I stand up about to pull the cover down when I hear. "Good night Mike."

I stop, and quickly pull it down.

- Will pov-

I woke up and panicked when I noticed that I wasn't in my room. I had tried to move, but something was holding me down.

I looked down and saw YN laying her head on my shoulder. Her arms wrapped around me, and her leg over my left and wrapped around it. My arms around her waist, and my head on top of hers.

Memories of what happened yesterday, flashed through my mind. I smile and tighten my grip on the girl I loved. She cuddled closer to me, her warmth spreading through me from the contact.

In a way, I hope that this is a dream. So that when I wake up, in back in my bed. Safe from the Faceless monster, and safe in the real world.

But, I also hope that this is real. That YN was really hear with me. That she isn't dead, that she never jumped into the lake. And that we were together, and able to hold eachother like we were doing right now.

If this is a dream, I hope that I never wake from it. Just so I could spend the rest of my time with her.

-Eleven pov-

I couldn't sleep, not with out seeing Five or YN at least once. I lay flat on my back and close my eyes.

I open my eyes and see the familiar endless black room. The water on the ground that seems black. The normal familiar place.

I turn around and see YN sitting down.

"YN." I whisper.

She turns around and she sees me. She quickly gets up and hugs me.

"Eleven!"

I hug her back, but she pulls away.

"Did you get away?! Are you safe?!" She asks.

I nod. "Safe, with Mike."

She freezes. "Mike? As in Mike Wheeler?"  She asks.

I nod.

She smiles. "Good, your with my friends. Listen, dont say anything about me. If you see a picture of me don't point at me. But if you see anything with Will on it, point it out. They need to know Will is alive. But don't say anything about me. They can't know about me yet, and I'm still trying to find a way out that's not from the lab."

I nod. "Will?"

She turns around, and I notice a boy with his arms wrapped around her. Or the real her.

"That's Will." She says.

I nod. I quickly hug her. "Good bye Sister."

"Just for now Ele. I'll find a way out soon. I promise." She says. ♤Ele is your nickname for her.♤

I nod and leave.

I open my eyes and wipe my bloody nose. "Promise." I whisper.

I close my eyes again, and fall asleep.

♤Hope you liked this chapter!

Later ya DemoDogs.
-Astrid♤