Beginning of falling in love

By KayBrown9

Elena slowly falls in love with Klaus when he unexpectedly showed up at the Mystic Falls. New adventures and... More

Chapter 1: Beginning of falling in love
Chapter 2: Roadtrip
Chapter 3: Blissful Night
Chapter 4: Confession
Chapter 5: Love and Death
Chapter 6: Call me Cazy but I Think I am in Love
Chapter 7: Love Forever
Chapter 8: Beginning Plan
Chapter 9: Lover's Triangle
Chapter 10: Family Matters
Chapter 11: I Want You
Chapter 12: New Love
Chapter 13: New Life
Chapter 15: Vamp Wedding(Part 1)
Chapter 16: Vamp Wedding (Part:2)
Chapter 17: Honeymoon (Part:1)
Chapter 18: Honeymoon (Part: 2)
Chapter 19: 2 years 10 months and 245 days
Chapter 20: Breaking Klaus
Chapter 21: Dead But Alive
Chapter 22: Switched At Death
Chapter 23: What Now?
Chapter 24: Not The Same Person
Chapter 25: Rough Patch
Chapter 26: Healing and New Beginings
Chapter 27: The Road of Pregnacy
Chapter 28: Baby Shower
Chapter 29: Savior
Chapter 30: Settling
Chapter 31: Selfishness
Chapter 32: Baby time

Chapter 14: Down Marriage Rode

1.4K 44 0
By KayBrown9

Klaus's P.O.V

"Morning Mrs. Mikaelson." I said and Elena turned in the bed to face me and smiled.

"I'm not a Mikaelson yet." She said and giggled.

" You will be soon enough." I said. I lifted her up and put her on top of me.

"Your so beautiful when you just wake up." I said and put her hair behind her ear.

"I love you." Elena said and bent down to kiss me.

I wrapped my arms around her waist. I kissed her neck and bit into it and started to draw blood. Elena grabbed my hand and bit into my wrist to heal herself.

"Sorry you just taste so good." I said as I retracted my fangs.

"I could say the same." She said and kissed me.

"Mmm a little bit of morning sex." I said and smirked as I moved my hands down to her butt.

She laughed and kissed me again. I sped on top of her and kissed her roughly. I helped her take off her pajama shorts and her lace panties.

"Sex on the bed this time?" She asked.

"No promises." I said and smirked while I took off my pants and boxers.

Elena sped and got on top. She slipped down and started to suck on my hard cock, she was slow but rough at the same time it felt amazing. A moan came out my mouth as she kissed the head and slowly went back down. I pulled her back up to me and kissed her wet lips.

"My turn." I said and went down her body and spreader her legs. I licked her smooth hairless wetness. Elena buckled her hips into my mouth as I licked her clit.

I came back up and put two of my fingers in her and thrusted them in hard. A load moan came out her mouth. I kissed her as I fingered her.

I replaced my fingers with my ready cock and thrusted in to her. We both moan at the insane pleasure.

"F-aster.." Elena said with her eyes closed and moaning.

As I went faster I started to gently suck on her nipples and kissed her breast. Elena messed with my hair and I thrusted in her harder.

Elena sped on top of me and started to ride me. She rubbed her clit as she bent down and kiss me. She went down hard and fast. I grabbed her and sped and put her body on the bed doggie position. I thrusted him hard and fast.

"Mmm uhh harder!" Elena moaned and rocked her hips.

"You feel so good." I said as I thrusted in deeply. I caress her hips and down her thighs.

And then Elena came and then I.

Elena got up and put her hair in a quick messy but sexy ponytail. She walked in the bathroom and I could see her washing up. I sped in there with her and pressed my self on her.

" So when shall we get married?" I asked and kissed her neck.

"Well first I have to tell Alaric and Jeremy... And then everyone including Damon and Stefan." She said and sighed.

"I have a feeling Rebekah isn't going to like the idea... Seems we have a lot a head of us today."

"Yeah I guess your right." Elena turned around and kissed me.

"I love you." I said and kissed her.

Elena smiled big and hugged me.

"I love you too." She said.

"Now get out so I can take a shower." She added and backed up.

"Or we could take a shower together." I sand and smiled.

"But then we wouldn't get washed now would we."

"I suppose your right." I said. I kissed her and left.

Elena's P.O.V

I giggled once Klaus left and turn the shower on and got in. I took off my diamond ring and placed in gently on the counter, I smiled at it and got in the shower. I washed my hair with a vanilla scented shampoo and my body with a Dove body wash. After 15 to 30 minutes I got out smelling yummy. I dried my hand and quickly put the ring back on.

I dried off and blow dried my hair and curled it. I wrapped the towel around me and walked out to go get dressed.

"Mmm you smell lovely." Klaus said walked in the room already washed and dressed.

"You were taking long so I took a shower in another room." He added and smiled.

"Oh sorry." I said as I smiled and got dressed.

"So who are you going to tell first if I may ask?" Klaus asked and leaned on the door frame.

" I was thinking Jeremy and Alaric first.." I said and sat on the bed.

"You?" I asked.

"Well it doesn't matter to me, my family has given up on me. But I assume Rebekah will still argue."

"Well I better get going, I texted Jeremy and Alaric I'm coming by today." I said and got up.

I sped to Klaus and kissed him.

" I'll see you soon." He said and kissed me back.

"Okay." I said and smiled and kissed him. Once the kiss broke I smiled one more time and began to walk away.

"Wait.." Klaus said and pulled me back.

"I almost forgot.. Here's the keys to the cars I had them made for you and one for the house." He said as he handed them to me on a key ring. I gasped and took them.

"Thank you." I said and hugged him. He kissed me and I smiled and left.

I took his black Camaro and went to my house. I parked on the curb and got out and went inside.

"Elena?!" Alaric said and put his glass of bourbon down.

"Hey Rick." I said and smiled at him.

"Hey.." He said and smiled.

"Um wheres Jeremy?" I asked.

"He's at the grill with Matt. Why?"

"I- I just wanted to um tell you both something but it can wait." I said and hid my hand.

"Are you sure? Elena you can talk to me." Alaric said and looked concern.

I rolled my eyes and sat on the couch and messed with my hair. Alaric sat beside me and looked at me.

"So what is it?" He asked.

"It's about Klaus and I... Um we're getting married.." I said and looked at him and saw his surprised face.

"Your going to spend the rest of your life which is an eternity if I may remind you with a guy that killed Jenna, you, and tried to kill your friends and Jeremy." He said.

"How long are you going to hold that over me!" I said and stud up.

"Elena, I thought this was just a phase. But for the rest of your life?! " Alaric said and sighed.

"Well I made up my mind.. I just came by to tell you, not for your opinion." I said and walked out.

I got in the car and hit the steering wheel then drove off. I went to the grill where I knew I would find Caroline, Bonnie, and Jeremy. I parked and walked in the grill.

"Elena." Caroline said and Bonnie turn to see me.

"Hey.." I said and smiled.

"So I heard your back with Klaus." Caroline said.

"Yeah... Um speaking of him I came here to tell you guys something." I said and looked at them.

"What is it." Bonnie asked and look curious.

"Me and Klaus are getting married..." I said and the both froze.

"What?" Caroline said and giggled.

"You not serous right!?" Bonnie said.

"Actually yes I am. He proposed and I said yes." I said.

"Elena! Your going to spend eternity with Klaus?! He's a monster Elena! He's bad for you." Caroline said.

" Yes It's my choice and before you start getting on me for falling in love with Klaus, Stefan and Damon has done the same thing to people over the century, they killed Aunts and ripped apart families so why is this so different!? Stefan was a ripper and you guys want me to have that epic love with him." I said and walked away. Then Jeremy walked up to me.

"Elena hey.. Where have you been?" Jeremy said.

"With Klaus.." I said and walked away.

"Well last destination... The Salvatore's" I said to myself as I got in the car and drove off.

I parked on the curb and got out the car. I walk towards the door and knocked. Stefan opened it with a slightly smiled frown.

"Hey.." I said

"Hey.." He said and opened the door so I could walk in. I walked in and she shut the door.

"So um h-how are you?" I asked and smiled.

"Good... Bourben?" He asked as he poured himself a glass.

"Uh no thanks." I said and sweetly smiled.

"So why did you come here Elena?" Stefan said and took a sip out his glass.

I sighed and went to go sit on the couch by the fireplace then Stefan came and sat right next to me.

"Elena you can tell me anything." He said comforting me but it only made me more nervous than I already was.

"Um me and K-Klaus are um we are getting m-married..." I said and looked away and looked back at him.

Stefan broke the glass he had in his hand and I could see one of his eyes filling up with a tear.

"Stefan I'm sor-" I began to say but he cut me off.

"No your not." Stefan said and got up.

"Stefan.."

" How many more ways can you rip my heart out Elena?!? Klaus has taken everything from me including you and my freedom and now you going to marry him... I'll tell Damon when he gets back. Get out." Stefan said coldly.

"Stefan I-I'm sorry I never meant to hurt you." I said and stud up.

"Damn it Elena if you didn't meant to hurt me you wouldn't have jumped in bed with him." He snapped.

A tear raced down my cheek and I sped out. I got back in the car and cried. I quickly drove of even though my eyes were glassy and i could barely see. I made it back to Klaus's house and went in side. Klaus sped down and chuckled.

"That was faster than I thought you would take." He said and walked towards me.

"Well I didn't want to hear what bad decisions I'm making." I said and that last tear drops from my chin.

"Whats wrong Elena?" Klaus said concern and walked closer. I started to cry again and he held me.

"E-Very one h-hates me!" I cried.

"J-Jermy, Alaric, Car-oline, B-Bonnie, St-efan... Stefan hates me for what I did to him!" I cried in his chest.

"Elena its okay...." Klaus said.

"No! Its not okay! Everyone hates me I lost everyone because I love you!" I said as I pushed away from him.

"Elena you emotions are heighten you need to calm down." Klaus said trying to hold me again bur I pushed him back.

"Calm down! H-how can I calm down when all I can feel is anger and grief! It h-hurts!" I said crying.

"Elena you have to learn how to control it.. It will come in time." He said and hugged me.

"I lost them.."

"Thats the one consequence of loving a immortal monster. Im sorry." He said in my ear.

Him saying sorry calmed me down because I was the only person in this world he would say sorry and mean it. I latched my feelings on those words if I didn't I would loose myself in the guilt.

He led me to the couch and we laid there together in silence but it made me feel so much better.

"So when are you going to tell your family about us getting married?" I asked and ran my fingers threw his soft hair.

"Tonight." He said and smiled.

"There coming over for dinner. I got Elijah to connivence them." He added.

"What?... Even Rebekah?!" I said and looked serous.

"Don't worry I'll make sure she behaves." He said.

"She hates me.. Once she finds out shes going to want to kill him." I said and sighed.

"Your hate list is growing by the minute, you better watch it before you end up like Katerina or worst me." He joked and kissed me.

"Not funny." I giggled and kissed me back.

"I love it when you laugh." He said and put my hair behind my ear.

"Come on we need to get ready before

My siblings arrive." He said and got up.

I got up and sighed.

"One of the maids laid out a outfit for you." He said.

"Okay I'll go put it on." I said and smiled and walked away and went to the room. Once I got in I saw a lace tan coattail dress with a cute belt to match it and brown high heals that matched perfectly. I smiled and sped it on. I looked in the mirror and smiled at myself.

I did my make up and curled my hair. Then walked back down stairs.

"You look stunning." Klaus said and smiled.

"Thank you." I giggled.

Just then someone knocked on the door. Klaus smiled and went to go opened it. Elijah, Finn, Kol, and Rebekah walked in. My heart stranded pounding as I saw them. Klaus walked back and held my hand so I would calm down.

Klaus's P.O.V

"Hello little sister." I said as she walked in.

"I only came because Elijah would stop yapping. So why are we here." Rebekah said.

"I have some news but first dinner." I said and led all of us to the dinning room.

There was a whole turkey with fruit around it, red wine, blood, corn on the comb, and other stuff that filled the large tabled by maids.

I sat next to Elena and the others spread out the table.

"Niklaus what the bloody hell do you want?! Why the hell did you invite us for dinner." Rebekah said breaking the silence.

"Rebekah please.." Elijah said.

"No Elijah I want to know. When has Niklaus ever invite us to dinner?!" She said.

"Yes I'm curious." Finn said.

"She has a point Elijah." Kol said and smirked.

"Can I not have a simple supper with my siblings." I said and drank some wine.

"No you can't." Rebekah said.

"I'm not eating in till you spill." She added and drank the glass with blood in it.

I looked at Elena and she nodded her head.

"Me and Elena are getting married." I said.

"What?!" Rebekah and Kol said.

"You have got to be bloody kidding me." She added.

"We are very much serious." I said.

"Your going to marry that back stabbing doppelgänger bitch?!"

"Elena is this true?" Elijah asked.

"Yes we're happy together. We want to be together forever." Elena said and smiled.

Rebekah sped up and choked Elena to the wall.

"How dare you wear our family's name after everything! I wish you the worst of luck and once you see how miserable my brother is I will gladly laugh in your face for you stupidity." Rebekah said in her ear and I snapped her off Elena.

"Never ever touch Elena again!" I said and chocked her to the ground.

"Its just a matter of time Niklaus." She said and laughed.

Finn pushed me off and walk. He was always so quiet and didn't care for family drama. Thats the one thing I liked about him.

"It seem you have found happiness in Elena." Elijah said and walked towards me.

"I wish you the best of luck Elena." Elijah said her ear.

Rebekah sped out and then Elijah and Kol walked out as Kol laughed.

"Well that went smoother than I thought." I said and smiled.

"That was smooth?!" Elena said.

"Well I thought Rebekah would kill you so yes it went smooth." I said and drank some wine.

"I'm going to bed." Elena said and walked away.

I sighed and went to go sit by the fire place.

"Well a new chapter on my eternal life is about to begin." I said and smiled.

Kol and Elena fanfic won so that is the one I will be working on plus this one. I hope to enjoyed, please comment and rate!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 422 13
elena was kidnapped by klaus and forced to live with the originals she eventually got over it and got really close with two of them what happenes whe...
982K 18.2K 25
In a small town called mystic falls Nina Gilbert , her twin brother Jeremy and her older sister Elena are grieving over the loss of their parents. No...
5K 266 27
Elena swiftly falls into her coma, saying her final goodbyes to her loved ones. But once her eyes shut, they instantly open. Elena is now in another...
105K 2.5K 42
Elena Gilbert has finally made her choice between the dashing Salvatore Brothers. But when she chose one, she lost the other. Living life with Damon...