In Your Dreams | K. MIKAELSON

Da sectxmsemmpra

Maya Lockwood is the opposite of normal. She is friends with werewolves and vampires and deals with the ups a... Altro

1 | Everything Has Changed
2 | The Kids Aren't Alright
3 | Promises, Promises
4 | Wide Eyed
5 | Keep Breathing
6 | I Need To Know
7 | The Weight Of Us
8 | I Don't Want To Be
9 | I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth
10 | Hold On
11 | Paper Doll
12 | Undrunk
13 | Exhale
14 | We'll Be The Stars
16 | Papa Don't Preach
17 | Can't Blame A Girl For Trying
18 | Inevitable
19 | Pillowcase
20 | Worth It
21 | Why
22 | Enemy Fire
23 | Him & I
24 | Cry For You
25 | Sweet But Psycho
26 | Forever Young
27 | I Can't Breathe
28 | All We Have Is Love
29 | Consequences
30 | Never Really Over
0 | Epilogue
0 | my sincerest apologies

15 | Clarity

2.6K 62 23
Da sectxmsemmpra

"How are you?" Liam asked from the bed.

"We can't keep doing this," Maya says as she pulls his shirt over her head and looked around for her pants. "Someone's going to find out and I'm going to have a lot of explaining to do."

"Last time I checked, you asked me to come over."

"Hmm, fine, this is the last time though, so I hope you enjoyed it."

"Oh, I did."

Maya's ears perked up when she heard commotion downstairs. She ran out of her room and down the stairs, despite Liam's protests.

"What the hell is going on?" Maya asked when she saw the seen.

"Just the girl we were looking for," Pastor Young said as an officer walked over to her and pulled out cuffs.

"What are you doing?" she asked as the officer arrested her.

"Just doing a bit of pest control."

Maya suddenly felt light headed and her vision began to blur. Unable to keep herself up any longer, she fell into the officers arms and passed out.

The van shook as it carelessly drove over the gravel road. Maya slowly came to, to find both Rebekah and Caroline staring at her. She tried to yank off the ropes but ultimately failed.

"Vervain ropes. Looks like Alaric outed us all to the Council," Caroline explained.

"Vervain doesn't affect me, it's something else," Maya said furrowing her eyes in confusion.

"The Council? What exactly do they think they can do to me?" Rebekah asked, laughing slightly.

The wheels of the van screeched and the van flipped over sending the three flying. It lands on its sides and the girls remained unharmed, just shocked.

"What the hell happened?" Rebekah asked

The door flew as though someone yanked it off.

"Tyler?" Caroline questioned causing Maya's head to snap in the direction where he stood.

"I'm harder to kill than you think," Tyler said yanking off the ropes that held Maya and Caroline down.

"You're alive? How are you alive?" Caroline said as a tear trailed down her face.

"No time. Come on, we've got to go."

Caroline and Maya hopped out of the van.

"Wait, what about me?" Rebekah asked confused.

"Keep 'em busy, little sister!" he said before leaving Rebekah alone.

They were making their way through the woods when Caroline could no longer hold herself back. She super sped over to a tree pushing Tyler up against it and made out with him.

"I never thought I'd see you again! I don't get it. How are you alive?"

"This is going to sound incredible, but I...."

"Oh come on, at least let me get out of ear shot," Maya groaned in annoyance as Caroline silenced him with a kiss.

"Easy, love. Wrong time. Wrong place. Wrong equipment," the alleged Tyler said causing Maya to vamp speed back to the two and find them both shirtless.

"What did you just say?" Maya asked shooting Tyler a look.

"Did you just call me 'love'?" Caroline asked taking a step back.

"I don't know, love. Did I?"

"Oh my God," Maya said forcing back a smile that threatened to creep on her face.

"What the hell did you do to Tyler?!" Caroline shouted before pushing him off.

"So much more than a pretty face."

"Oh my God, you're Klaus. You're disgusting!"

"And you're a glorious kisser," Klaus said with a smirk resulting in Caroline slapping him.

"Listen, I didn't have to risk exposure to come save you."

"You two have fun hashing out your differences, I'm going to save my friends," Maya said before walking away from the two.

Maya finally let her grin form on her face. He was alive? She saw him burn how is that even possible? Does that mean Tyler is alive too? Maybe she hasn't lost everything, not yet.

"Nice to see you too," her brothers voice droned out the conversation she was having inside her head.

"Wish I could say the same."

"I know you missed me."

"Sure I did."

"Well, if it makes a difference, I missed you," Klaus said as they arrived at the edge of the woods.

"I can not have any conversation relating to this while you are in my brothers body. Fix that, and then we can talk. Maybe," Maya said before vamp speeding off to meet Damon at the Pastor's ranch.

"So, what, we just storm the place with zero weapons?" Matt asked not understanding the plan.

"Nah, we don't need weapons. Just bait," Damon said before biting Matt's neck causing him to fall to the floor in pain.

"Really?" Maya asked turning towards Damon, "That was your plan?"

"I improvised."

"Yoo-hoo! Anybody home?" Damon shouted at the house, "Big, bad vampire out here."

Pastor Young walks out to see Matt on the floor, "Let him go. The boy's innocent."

"Well, that's the point. Give me Stefan and Elena, he's all yours," Damon said pulling Matt up by his shirt.

"Come on, Pastor. You know I'll kill him. I want to kill him."

"Go away! You are not invited in and I'm not coming out!"

Damon and Maya were shot in the chest. Damon looked down in shock and fell but Maya simply laughed.

"Nice try," Maya muttered with a smirk.

Two officers stepped out ready to collect the bodies when they saw Maya.

"Phasmatos Somnus," Maya shouted at the two causing them to pass out.

Damon hopped off the floor before walking toward Matt, "I had that handled."

"Sure you did," Maya said sarcastically.

"Go ahead and kill me. You can't possibly hate me more than I hate myself," Matt spat, hatred laced in each word.

"Oh, yes I can," Damon said before placing his foot on Matt's throat.

"Damon..." Maya began cautiously.

"It should have been you," Damon said before he was knocked on the ground.

Elena towered over him, vamp fangs and all, and shouted, "Leave him alone!"

"I'm going to leave you two, to, uh, talk," Maya said quickly before vamp speeding to the hospital.

"Is Meredith Fell here today?" Maya asked the nurse at the front desk.

"Maya?" Meredith asked from behind her, "Is something wrong?"

"I need you to do me a favor."

"Anything."

"Can you give me an ultrasound?"

"Why do you need one?"

"It's a long story, I'll tell you while you do it."

She nods before leading Maya into an individual room that had an ultrasound machine set up.

"It's going to be a little cold," Meredith explained before squirting the weird liquid onto Maya's stomach.

"It might get a little confusing but here it goes. So when Esther went to do the spell that turned Alaric into a vampire, she needed me to channel more power. When she went to do this, she said that I was pregnant but that when she went to complete the spell, the baby would most likely be dead. Something went wrong and she ended up turning me into a vampire as well. When I fell asleep I had died. My guess is, if I really was pregnant, the baby is dead and I just want to know if she was telling the truth."

"Uh, Maya," Meredith said staring at the screen with furrowed eyebrows.

"What, what is it?"

"You are pregnant."

"As in currently? That's definitely not possible. I'm dead, well undead."

"I don't know but it's not just one baby, it's two, but they aren't twins." She turned the screen to show Maya two babies moving around freely, one bigger than the other.

"How is that even possible?"

"Well, my guess is you have two uterus' but I could be wrong. I'd need to run some tests, if that's okay with you. Is there anyone you want here with you?"

"Um," Maya began, thinking about the people she could call. Damon and Stefan were worried about Elena, Tyler and Caroline were too busy having reunion sex, Alaric is dead, she didn't know how to tell her mom or Klaus, Bonnie, Matt, and Jeremy were busy, and explaining to Liam that he might be the father of some crazy tribrid baby may be a little difficult, "Nope, no one."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

59K 1.9K 35
"It's you. It's always been you." . . . Caroline has always been living under a strict household. Her mom expects the best out of her meaning a brigh...
171K 6.6K 64
No one knows what happens when you die. It's a mystery that has always been. So when my time came, I accepted it with open arms. But as I entered my...
2.8K 113 12
─ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, BLAIR LOCKWOOD... returns to Mystic Falls after five years of absence and finds herself entangled with Damon Salvatore, unintentio...