Taekook Øne-Shots

By ilovetaekookies

Since I love these two and I love this ship, I decided to make small lil' stories :) This is my first time wr... More

Puppy?
It's Okay
Thunderstruck?
Positive
Number 7
Baby Baby
Red Blue
Pizza?
Love
Worst to Best
Candy
Night Drive
I'm Alright
Sick Day
Red Light
Tired
On The 523rd Date
I Love You Too
Where Are You?
Good Morning
Project
Suggestions? 🥺💙
Proud Of You
Just One Of Those Days
Hugs.

Let's Get One Thing Straight (Hehe) High School Sucks

7.5K 219 71
By ilovetaekookies

  Why did Taehyung have to be sick today?

Jungkook glances around at the other students as he stood by his locker, complaining to himself.

The one day his boyfriend decided to be sick, was the day he had to present his huge ass assignment.

And right now, it was giving him anxiety, like hardcore.

Jungkook slowly got his phone and started walking down the hallway towards his class.

'Why does your immune system have to be so weak?'
Sent '8:02 Am'

He sent the message to Taehyung and pouted as he sat down in his seat. It was okay, at least the class he had to present in wasn't until 5th period.

It wasn't until the middle of class that Jungkook felt his phone buzz. Trying to be secret, he looked at the message.

TaeTae ❣️
'it's not my fault!! im sorry about your presentation! You'll be okay I promise, I love you Kookie <3'
'Sent 8:47 Am'

Jungkook sighed softly and started to text back.

"Jeon? What are you doing?" A voice whispered and Jungkook paused and glanced to the side, only to see the one and only school flirt, Minhyuk.

Jungkook moves uncomfortably. "None of your business, and don't call me that!" He whispered back as the bell rang for the class to end.

Minhyuk pouts and stood up as Jungkook got his bag. "Where's your so-called boyfriend today?"

Jungkook sighs and rolls his eyes, walking out fo the class as Minhyuk follows him.

"He's sick, okay? And his name is Taehyung! So leave me alone now." Jungkook mumbles, walking into the boys locker room.

Minhyuk giggles softly. "Well that leaves me room to talk with you since he's not here! Andddd he's not around you all the time!" He said happily. "We have this class together, remember?"

Jungkook wanted to legit bang his head against a locker. "There's a reason he's around me all the time. To make creeps like you stay away!" He mumbles, but obviously the other didn't get the message.

As he grabbed his clothes from his gym locker, he immediately went into the bathroom stalls, not wanting to change in front of Minhyuk.

Minhyuk sighed "Why are you even with that dude?" He whines "2 years is too long!"

Jungkook then opened the stall and set his clothes down. "I swear to god if you don't leave me alone.." he whispers and felt a hand grab his hand, pulling him back.

Minhyuk smiles as he held Jungkook's hand. "You're gonna What Kookie?" He teases.

Okay, Jungkook has had enough.

Minhyuk was about to speak up again when he felt a hand, right in his face.

"I said..Leave. Me. Alone!" Jungkook yelled before storming out, leaving minhyuk speechless as he held his nose.

'Did jungkook just punch me?' He questioned. 'Oh I will so get payback'

As the day, very slowly, went by, Jungkook still hadn't texted Taehyung back. He was getting nervous to present, but at least Minhyuk has left him alone for the some hours.

He really was happy that he punched that guy in the nose, maybe TaeTae would be proud of him.

He smiles happily to himself as he sat in the class he was supposed to present in.

As the teacher called names, Jungkook anxiously watched other kids present.

Jungkook even admits himself, he can get stage fright, and he hates presenting.

"Okay..Jeon Jungkook, it looks like your next."

He heard a couple laughs, but that was only from the guys sitting in the back corner.

They hated Jungkook for the grades he had, and because he was dating Taehyung.

Which Jungkook obviously didn't care as he walked up to the front of the class.

As he started to present his PowerPoint, he notices the boys talking to Minhyuk.

Oh, fucking great.

He continued to present and only stuttered on a couple of words, but after that all went well.

After class ended though, did things go downhill.

As he was walking to his locker, he heard Minhyuk calling after him.

"Hey Jungkook!" He yelled as he put his hand on his shoulder.

Jungkook moves and took his hand off. "Don't touch me." He mumbles as he opens his locker.

He then sensed somebody behind him and turned, seeing the guys from last class.

All 4 of them were around him, and well, he was more nervous than his PowerPoint.

"S-So J-Jungkook, h-how are you?" They teased, obviously teasing him for the one time he stuttered.

Jungkook shrinks back. "What do you guys want?" He mumbles, his insecurities coming back up again.

"How could someone like you date Taehyung? He's a lot better than you, you know?" One of them said and jungkook just looked down, hearing the bell that class had started.

"T-Taehyung's not l-" he tried to say before he was cut off again.

"Well, I wouldn't want to be with someone this ugly either. Taehyung is down to break up with him one of these days."

Okay, now he felt tears in his eyes and he held his bag close to him.

Was this true?

No, no Jungkook, Tae loves you. He does.

"Jungkook? Why are you even here? Just because you're smart and have a nice body doesn't mean you get to do everything you want."

Okay, that one hurt.

"B-But.." He starts and his voice cracked.

Minhyuk smirked to himself. "Aww is little Kookie gonna cry?" He teases before looking at the others. "Come on guys, he's not worth our time or anyone else's anyway."

Jungkook stares at the ground and he sniffles, he then opens his locker and puts all his stuff in it.

He didn't care, he was leaving.

As he then felt tears going his cheeks, he walked out of school.

And he was going straight to Taehyung's house. Which he was always invited too. Always.

As Jungkook started to cry, he thought about what they said.

What if he doesn't actually love me?

He knew he looked like a mess but he then walks into Taehyung's house, not seeing him so he then went up to his room, immediately opening the door.

Taehyung was laying on his bed, watching something called, well he didn't know, he was actually scrolling through his social media.

He jumped when he heard the door open but he then saw Jungkook and frowned. "Kookie..?"

Jungkook sniffles and walked quickly over to him, hugging him tightly, actually starting to full-on cry.

"T-Taehyung..d-do you 'ove m-me?" He hiccuped as he hid his face on Taehyung's chest.

Taehyung sits up and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's shaking body.

"Okay..first of all Kookie..I love you so much. To the moon and back an infinity amount of times! You're my baby bunny, I promise." He pauses and kisses Jungkook's head softly. "And secondly, what happened to make you think that?"

"M-Minhyuk.." He mumbles and felt Taehyung tense up.

Taehyung moves and pulls Jungkook closer, oh, how he hated that guy.

"Tell me the full story baby..all of it.."

Jungkook sniffles and calmed down enough to talk clearly.

"W-Well this morning..H-he wouldn't leave me alone.." He mumbles out. "S-So I punched him.." he paused and looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung nods and smiles. "That's good baby." He whispered and took his blanket, wrapping it around Jungkook. "Continue.."

"A-And nothing really happened until 5th period. I g-gave my presentation and then c-class ended..but when I went to my locker..M-Minhyuk and his friends s-said.." he stopped and teared up, glancing down.

Taehyung notices and pulls him closer "Shh..Don't cry baby.." He whispered. "You can do it.."

Jungkook's bottom lip trembled and he fiddled with his hand as he cuddles into Taehyung.

"W-Well they said.. how am I even dating someone like you..when I'm so ugly? A-And..That why am I even here? T-They s-said Just because I'm smart..and I-I have a nice body..those a-are the only reasons I get what I want.." He mumbles but then starts to cry again, moving closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung paused.

Oh, they better be prepared for me to kick their asses tomorrow.

"Ssh..Kookie..you are so amazing and beautiful and just downright adorable!" He says gently. "You're my baby and nothing will ever change that. They're just jealous because you work hard for the things you want to achieve! They're just dumb little shits who don't notice how sweet you are." He whispers and kisses all over Jungkook's cheeks. "My baby boy..mine mine mine!" He teases.

Jungkook giggles and squirms as Taehyung did that. "Really Taehyungie?" He whispers, his doe eyes wider than ever.

"I promise." He said and hugged him tightly.

For the rest of the day, they laid like that that. With Jungkook wrapped around Taehyung, and his head rested on his chest. Taehyung was playing with his hair and he smiled as he watches Jungkook. The younger was asleep and Taehyung glances at the clock, he should probably text Jungkook's parents that Jungkook was staying over.

Next Day

Jungkook moves a little in his sleep but then opened his eyes, seeing Taehyung standing there.

"Hyungie?" He mumbles, yawning softly.

Taehyung turned and looked at him, still in his pajamas.

"Hey baby..I made you breakfast but how about we get ready for school first?" He said gently and handed Jungkook some of his own  clothes. "Here you go~"

Jungkook nodded and stood up, getting changed, not caring if Taehyung was right there. He had seen him like that before.

As soon as both of them were ready, with teeth brushed and hair not sticking out everywhere, they headed down for breakfast.

"My parents left early for work so I decided to make you breakfast!" He held Jungkook's hand gently. "My beautiful baby boy.." he whispered, feeling himself blush.

Jungkook glances over and blushes lightly. "Thank you TaeTae!" He said happily.

After breakfast, they started to walk to school and Jungkook got a bit nervous, holding Taehyung's hand tighter than before.

Taehyung glances at him and pouts. "It'll be okay baby, I promise." He said gently as they walked to Jungkook's locker.

Jungkook slowly opened his locker and nodded. "Okay.." he whispered, grabbing his stuff and looking at Taehyung.

"I promise promise promise!" He said happily as he kisses all over Jungkook's face.

Jungkook giggles and hugs him gently "So..I'll see you 2nd period?" He said softly.

Taehyung nodded "Mhmm~ I'll see you soon baby. Now, tell me you'll have a good first period and then I'll go." He laughed lightly.

Jungkook smiles "I'll have a good first period. I promise."

Taehyung then smiles contently. "See you later!" He yelled before running down the hall.

Jungkook watches him and smiles as he then walked to class, feeling like Taehyung was acting a little off.

Okay, he could tell Taehyung was pissed, and that was never really a good sign for the person he was pissed at.

As first period then ended, Jungkook walked back to his locker, tilting his head when he saw the guys from yesterday, but with Taehyung.

As Jungkook walked up, he looked at the guys before looking at Taehyung, frowning lightly.

Taehyung only smiled back. "Now..Jay, Minhyuk,  and I don't care about the rest of your names..what do you have to say to Jungkook?"

Jungkook shook his head lightly as he held back a smile. Only Taehyung would do this.

"Uh..Jungkook..we're really sorry for yesterday..we meant nothing we said.."

Taehyung grimaced "What.Else?" He said through his teeth.

All of them flinched. "We're just idiots who can't appreciate how amazing and adorable, but only Taehyung can say that.." They pauses "You are..and we're the ugly ones here. We won't bother you again."

Taehyung smiles. "Now go before I change my mind about what I said." He said and watched as the guys ran off.

Jungkook raises his eyebrow. "Scary scary Tae~" He teases and smiles.

"I'm only that way because they hurt you and no one hurts my baby." He whispered gently, then held out a hand. "Now let's go get lunch." He said as he pecked Jungkook's lips gently.

"Okay." He whispered and blushes as they both walk down the hall, hand in hand.

Okay okay I love Minhyuk so now hate against him! (From both Monsta X and Astro 💕) And I love  Jay Park too so no hate either! 💜 Thank you for reading (^_^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.8K 32
They tried. Jimin's friends tried to warn him about those "straight but curious," boys. However when he met NamJoon...he couldn't resist the temptati...
97.1K 3.5K 24
A love story of Kim taehyung a shy boy and Jeon Jungkook a soldier But the thing is jungkook is taehyung's uncle Slow updates Ships: Taekoo...
24.5K 666 195
Taegi Oneshots • SMUT Included and possibly ANGST. • sometimes lowercase!! some oneshots in this wattpad story are more than 2 parts, my apologie...
1.3K 26 30
In the title. A collection of fluff one-shots; some one-shots continue on from each other, so yeah. Since some of these chapters were written a whil...