Princess And Pagey

By rxbertplxnt

a story about jimmy page and a groupie Mary, but jimmy never learns her name. the story doesn't suck, I just... More

chapter one !
chapter three !
chapter four !
chapter five !
chapter six !
chapter seven !
chapter eight !
chapter nine !
chapter ten !
chapter eleven !

chapter two !

1.4K 31 39
By rxbertplxnt

*Very mild smut warning*

Sun desperately screamed through the hotel room's fascinatingly large bay window, as if anxiously trying to awaken the two sleeping beauties bundled up next to each other in efforts to keep warm during the freezing winter. Mary stirred, her eyes blinking slowly as she stared mindlessly at Jimmy, who softly snored.

She began to try to make her way out of the tangle of bed sheets and Jimmy's arms to use the restroom, but was quickly pulled back by a half-asleep Jimmy. A smile picked on the corners of her lips, the soft feeling of his fingers gently holding her stomach making it easily the best feeling in the world, without a single person to protest.

Jimmy's snoring slowly subsided as he began to wake up at a slow rate, the freezing cold temperatures making him finally awaken. Mary's eyes met with Jimmy's as his fluttered open, wincing at the bright sun that stung his sensitive eyes. "Good morning," Mary cooed.

"Good morning," Jimmy replied, the grogginess still evident in his voice as he stretched his legs across the bed.

"How did you sleep?" Mary asked as Jimmy sat up in the bed, his hands folded in his empty lap.

"I slept fine, how did you sleep?" He answered, raising a hand to rub his tired eyes.

"Some of the best sleep I've ever gotten, honestly," Mary said, suddenly remembering that she'd fallen asleep in Jimmy's shirt and smiling at the fact. "So where's the next show?"

"Well," Jimmy began, dressing into new clothes, "It's in Pittsburgh. Little bit of a trip from here to there, but it's nothing big."

"Oh, that sounds nice. Well, I hope you have a good time, touring the States and everything."

"Would you want to come with us? To Pittsburgh?"

Mary's eyes nearly fell out of their sockets at how wide she opened her eyes. "Me? Going with Led Zeppelin? On their tour bus? You're kidding me, right?"

"I'm offering you to come with us, is that too much for you to handle?" Jimmy asked, shocked by her crazed reaction.

"No. Well, yes, but no. I'll come with you, I just never thought I'd be here, with you, let alone on the tour bus. With Led Zeppelin."

"It's amazing how fans do that to you sometimes." Jimmy replied, an innocent smile growing on his lips and a cool tone in his naturally sweet voice, "When I was younger, I always imagined people being a fan of me, loving me and not even knowing me. And now that I have that, it's amazing how I still manage to feel like that young kid and I'm still surprised when people tell me that."

"That's really nice, Jimmy. I feel weird being one of those fans, but I am. And thank you. For taking me on the tour bus with you guys."

"I'm just trying to give you the time of your life, princess." Jimmy said, showing his intoxicating smile. "We'd better get going soon. We wouldn't want to miss the bus."

"Jimmy, I don't have any clothes." Mary declared, panic in her voice as she realized the other 3 Zeppelin boys would see her in the same thing she was dressed in the night before.

"Don't worry, we can get a cab before we go and I'll buy you some new clothes."

"Oh my gosh, you don't have to do that."

"And you think I'm gonna let you wear that sexy dress the whole time? Let's go." Jimmy clarified with a smirk as he held Mary's hand and his luggage in another.

Mary walked with a sort of confidence in her step, feeling secure as Jimmy held her hand. He signed them quickly out of the hotel room and caught a cab to the nearest clothing store.

Almost 45 minutes were spent at the clothing store, most of which were Jimmy staring at Mary and smiling, nodding yes to every article of clothing that touched her fair skin. He sat with his legs crossed and a cigarette dangling from his lips as Mary walked out of her dressing room with an armful of clothes. "Done now?"

Mary nodded and proudly said a thank you to Jimmy as he so kindly paid for the entire purchase without hesitation. Guilt plagued Mary's mind, feeling bad that Jimmy spent his own money on a new wardrobe for her. Jimmy hadn't even thought twice about spoiling her.

"Let's get to the bus now, huh?"

Mary smiled widely and looked up at the grin hidden behind locks of the guitarist's curly dark brown hair. Swiftly did they walk, blocks until they met the enormous tour bus, a place Jimmy and the other three so affectionately called home for months at a time.

"And this," Jimmy said, opening his arms, "is the Led Zeppelin tour bus."

Mary marveled at the sight, one she never thought in a million years that she'd see. Goosebumps embellished Mary's arms; and not from the whipping cold winds of New York City. "This is so cool."

"It's not when you spend months at a time in this thing. Shall we head in?"

"Yes, please, I'm freezing." Mary said, shuddering under the soft layers of her new coat. Jimmy knocked on the bus' doors and, amongst waiting, informed Mary that the boys inside may be crazy or drunk or high, but "don't mind them because they have good intentions."

"About time you showed up, Pagey. And a girl? Get inside." John Paul Jones smiled jokingly and let the two into the warmed tour bus.

"Hi," Mary greeted John, trying her absolute hardest to keep a straight face as she shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you," John greeted back as Jimmy left without her, "What's your name?"

"I'm Mary." She grinned, her excitement obvious upon her cheeks. "Where'd Jimmy go?"

"In the back somewhere with John, probably to smoke a joint before we head on. Have you met Robert yet?"

"Oh, no, not yet. But I'd love to."

"So I can tell you're a fan," John winked, "he's in the lounge room. I'll introduce you to him."

"Oh, thank you so much."

"It's no problem. Sorry Jimmy abandoned you, he does that a lot."

"Don't worry about it, it's not a big deal." Mary brushes his absence off as nothing, but truly she felt left out as he left without a single word.

"Robert!" John said loudly as he and Mary entered the lounge room. More goosebumps found places on Mary's arm as she caught sight of Robert's golden hair. "I have someone who wants to meet you."

"Yeah? Who is it?" Robert sat up from his lazy position and crossed his legs formally.

"This," John stepped aside and Mary stepped forward, "is Mary."

"Why, hello Mary." He smiled effortlessly at the beautiful girl. Mary returned the friendly grin without saying a word. "Is that your new girlfriend, Jonesy?"

"Oh no, she came with Jimmy, but he left with John so she's with us now."

"All right then," Robert shifted again, "take a seat, Mary, he'll most likely be a while."

Mary gladly sat across from him on a red leather couch. Her hands shook with disbelief as she sat in front of Robert Plant. Robert. Plant.

"How are you?" Robert asked, lighting a cigarette.

"I'm great. I'm amazing."

"Good, glad you're having a good time. You look familiar, have I met you before?"

"N-no, we've never met. Maybe you saw me last night, I was one of the groupies."

"Why are you so nervous, love?" He questioned, ignoring her previous sentences.

Mary gulped her saliva hard at the nickname "love" given by Robert. "I dunno, just meeting new people, especially you guys, it's really surreal. I can't believe I'm sitting here, talking with you."

"Thank you, that's so sweet." Robert crookedly smirked his famous smirk as he exhaled cigarette smoke away from Mary's direction. "So you're Jimmy's girlfriend?"

"No no no, just a groupie he liked a little too much." Mary smiled, wishing his assumption were true.

"Oh, I see. He's pretty lonely a lot of the time, I'm surprised he hasn't got a girlfriend."

"Jimmy? Lonely?"

"Yes, yes. Believe it or not, many of us rockers are real loners. Especially Jimmy. He's got drink and drugs to fill the empty space though, partying to fill it. That's why it seems as though a lot of us are people persons, because we like to party. Me? I've got kids, a wife, to fill my empty spaces so I don't need all the material things to keep me sane."

"Wow. It's amazing how different our lives are."

"Really, it might be good for him if he had a woman to keep his life in check, don't you think?"

"I suppose, but I don't know if I'd be fit for that role. Hell, I'm only twenty years old, and he's twenty-nine. Almost thirty."

"That may be true, but Jimmy's actually a very down-to-earth man. He's a family man at heart, a true gentleman. But sometimes he gets a little out of hand."

"Out of hand, how?"

"Well, considering he is a borderline drug addict and alcoholic, he tends to get a tad crazy. Nothing too ridiculous, though, so you don't need to worry."

"Do you think he even wants someone?" Mary asked, crossing her legs to match Robert's formal style of sitting.

"Oh," Robert blurted, letting loose another puff of smoke, "he says it all the time, Mary. He's always going on about wanting to settle with a family."

"A family? I can't do a family just yet, I'm too young for that."

"Maybe you're not now, but having a family is much easier than you might presume. I've got two young ones with my wife now, and they're so delightful."

"That's adorable. What are their names?"

"My daughter, Carmen, she's five. And my son, Karac, he's just over a year now." Robert beamed as he generously bragged about his beloved children, putting out the cigarette between his fingertips.

"How precious." Mary caught the contagious joy and thought about a family she might have with Jimmy, how perfect their lives would be with mini Jimmys running around.

"Parenthood is so glorious, and I think Jimmy's jealous of what I have. That's why he wants a family so bad, he wants the happiness and peace of mind that I have with my life."

Mary let a silence creep between the two as she deeply thought about Robert's wise advice. "And you really think I'm a good match for Jimmy?"

"I don't know you so well, but you're very kind from what I can tell and I personally believe you're just what he needs. You don't have to take my advice, do what you please. I just think you two would make a very nice couple."

"I'll look into it, thank you." Mary nodded and folded her hands.

"Anyway, how was last night with him?"

Mary's eyes widened. "Very crazy, but very enjoyable."

"Ah," Robert shook his head and weakly smiled, "so I take it you..."

"Yes." Mary cut him off, knowing exactly what he was getting at. "He also got me high for the first time."

"Oh, how was that?"

"Exciting, really. I'd always been intimidated by drugs and the party lifestyle, I've never drank or even smoked before yesterday. I did have quite the fun time, though."

"Never smoked, huh?"

Mary shook her head to agree with his statement. "Never."

"Here." Robert threw her a cigarette and a match. "Try it."

"Are you sure? I don't wanna get addicted or anything-"

"You'll be fine, Mary, just try it. If you don't like it then don't do it again. You did worse last night, I'm sure."

Mary reluctantly lit the cigarette that balanced between her soft lips and inhaled the smoke immediately, sending her into a coughing fit. Robert giggled to himself and stared at her funny reaction to the prickly smoke going into her lungs. "God, that's horrible," she muttered, a cough closely following.

"Take another hit, the stinging will go away."

"What?" Jimmy asked, his eyes bloodshot red as he burst unexpectedly into the lounge room. "I didn't know you smoked?"

"I don't," Mary choked on another cough she tried to keep down. "I was just trying it. And you can have this back, Robert." She handed Robert the cigarette, and he smoked it effortlessly with a mocking grin.

"Hi Jimmy," Mary greeted as Jimmy sat beside her, a protective hand on her knee.

"Hi, princess," Jimmy kissed teasingly her lips.

"Where've you been?"

"In the back, sorry I left you so quickly. And you've met Robert already, I see."

"Yep, we've been talking the whole time. I talked a bit with John, too, but he left somewhere else so I've only been with Robert the majority of the time."

"And you're enjoying yourself?" Jimmy whispered in her ear, his hot breath tingling her skin. Mary bit the inside of her lip as Robert slouched back and watched, raising an eyebrow playfully at Mary. "Mhm."

Mary's heartbeat began to grow quicker as Jimmy's teeth bit at her neck, creating a line of purple marks near her collarbone.

"I take this as a time to leave." Robert announced, rising and leaving the two together, alone on the leather seating.

With Robert's absence, Jimmy pulled Mary closer to his chest, his arm snaking around her waist for leverage. Marijuana mixed with the scent of Jack Daniels, creating Jimmy's signature taste that fell upon Mary's tongue.

Jimmy pulled her atop his lap, Mary's hands desperate to free him from his floral button-up. She pushed the material over his shoulders and off his arms, throwing it beside him where she once sat.

Jimmy's fingers tugged at the waistline of Mary's bell-bottomed blue jeans, getting increasingly more excited for them to be on the floor. He reached for the buttons just as the tour manager entered the lounge room, ruining the mood of the two lovers.

"Woah, sorry," he apologized, an accent way thicker than the rest, "but we've got a meeting here, now."

-

"So," Mary began, lying on the new hotel room's made bedding with her head propped on her elbow as Jimmy played with strands of her hair, "I was talking to Robert today and he said you've been wanting a girlfriend."

"Oh yeah?" Jimmy responded absentmindedly, twirling strands of her hair between his skinny fingers.

"Yeah, and he says he thinks I might be the perfect match for you."

"Mhm? Why'd he say that?"

"I don't even remember how we got on the topic, to be truthful. I just figured I'd talk to you to hear your insight, right?"

"Mhm," Jimmy hummed, "I wouldn't mind a girlfriend. It might be nice."

"You're hesitant, is something wrong?"

"No. I'm just thinking."

"What are you thinking about?" Mary asked, wanting to know curiously every thought that ran through his brain.

"Just about how weird I'm feeling. I've never felt this way before."

"What way, Jimmy?"

"About anyone. I feel a certain way with you, and Robert might be right."

"He says you want to start a family." Mary said, a blush appearing on her cheeks.

"I do," Jimmy admitted quietly. "I really do."

Mary smiled up at him as he continued playing with her hair, not even paying attention to anything else going on in the room. "When?"

"Soon, preferably. Why?"

"Oh, I don't know, I'm still trying to comprehend everything I've heard today, that's all."

"If you have any questions, just ask me okay, princess?"

"I love it when you call me that."

"I know. Your blush says it all." Jimmy smiled, kissing her forehead and shutting off the lamp beside his bed. "We'll talk more tomorrow, all right?"

"Okay, goodnight."

"Goodnight, sleep well."

~guys I'm on a rollll!!! I've gotten so much writing done, and this chapter was longer than expected!! omg I'm kinda in love with this story-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 1.5K 23
[This story takes place in 1972, when Led Zeppelin was touring in North America]. Vicky loves Led Zeppelin. Especially Jimmy Page. She's obsessed wit...
15.1K 245 30
In 1975, a sixteen year old model named Rose ends up having a one night stand with Jimmy Page after meeting him at a bar. Some months later, they enc...
111K 2.6K 39
"But just remember one thing princess, you're ours" "Yes daddy" Naomi is just a normal girl struggling to get through life. what happens when she ge...
37.9K 587 18
You're a roadie for Led Zeppelin, its a summer tour so its just a summer job, but eventually it becomes so much more than just a summer job for you w...