My undertale OTP shorts :3 (N...

By AngelTaleAU

These are dumb shorts of my favorite sans couple! Enjoy! WARNING: Might contain mature scenes if I choose. I... More

-- Leg Cuddles--
--Bad Idea--
Love
Cuddles
Shopping
Birthday
Christmas
Epic Battle
Image
Getting hurt
Sugar
Screech
The Famous Cliff Hanger
Authors Note
(WARNING: NSFW) Always Mine
No Touchie
'Brush' it off
Cold days
Going soft
Swimming
(NSFW) Nightmare X Error
'Tear'ing up
Doors
I made FaNaRt-
A morning ride!~
Comic~
The light and dark
Storytime
Cats
Gentle(NSFW)
Precious
Fish.
Authors note
Horror movies
Sleepwalk

Pat Pat

3.1K 102 3
By AngelTaleAU

Dream leans over Inks shoulder, watching him draw. The picture was very pretty, since he was drawing the sunset in front of them. Ink looks up at Dream, then smiles, pushing his mouth up against his smaller boyfriends. Dream giggles into the kiss, patting Inka head.

Ink laughs as he pulls away, swatting at his hand.

"What are you doing that for?"

Dream shrugs, patting his head again. Ink laughs, patting Dreams in return.

Nightmare glares at them from the kitchen, the windows and blinds were wide open. They hear him growl and turn to his attention.

"What the hell is wrong with you two?"

Error comes up behind Nightmare, watching them too. He smirks, then, before turning away to leave, he pats Nightmares head.

"Pat pat."

They all roar in laughter as Nightmare chases them all around the whole evening, threatening to stab them with his tentacles if they didn't stop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

480K 14.6K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
217K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
164K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...