Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

Autorstwa Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... Więcej

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
👶Chapter 19👶
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 29

2.4K 120 119
Autorstwa Zarrys_tightrope

Need you when I'm  broken, when I'm fixed,
Need you when I'm well, when I'm sick
Friends that are relied on, don't come through
They run like the rivers, but not you
Can't see, when I'm falling
Losing myself,
But then I hear you calling,
There you are,
There you are,
You're there with open arms.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Zayn was over the moon, him and Harry are about to buy their own home. He's been so happy and started crying, all emotional, he's not sure what's that about, his emotions were all over the place recently. They have been looking at houses for two weeks and are revisiting one that was on top of their list with the intention of putting an offer.

He met Cheryl who was absolutely stunning with dimples, that reminded him of Harry. He may have stared at her for too long once Harry had asked him, if he needed a drink as he looked thirsty and Niall had laughed at Zayn when he didn't add the dots quick enough. Needless to say, his solo house-hunting trips with Cheryl were cancelled. Cancelled by Harry that is.

"Baby?" Harry tapped his arm to get his attention,

"What?" Zayn looked at him confused.

"So what do you think?" Harry had an expectant look on his face,

What the fuck, has he missed. What is he supposed to think about now? Zayn bit his lip. "Um, think about what.?"

Harry chuckled softly, "You drifting off again, you've been doing that a lot. Are you okay, Zee?"

"Yeah...just so much on my mind to think about, with buying a house and all, you know.." Zayn shrugged.

"Things work out in the end. They always do so stop thinking too much, okay."

"Okay, I'll try." Zayn said looking out of the window, at least Harry was driving he's been tired today.

"We're here..this house gets better each time I see it I swear.." Harry was just amazed as he navigates the car through the never ending driveway, pulling out next to the entrance.

"I know what you mean babe.." Zayn nodded, this is the dream house he never knew he needed. He was reluctant at first, he likes cosy country houses, but this was breath taking beautiful. He has to find a way to thank Harry for persisting they revisit.

"This is us, baby"

"And that is them..looking at us" Zayn said pointing at Liam, Niall and Louis waving at them frantically. Niall ran over as Harry parked, pretending to be hit by the car then sprawled himself over the bonnet only to jump back just as fast as the car was hot. "Idiot.." he laughed.

Harry grumbled however not expected the trio to be there. "What the fuck are they doing here, anyway? This is our house."

"Not yet, Haz, we haven't signed on the dotted line so it's not ours."

"Please let me be happy for a minute Zee.." Harry said dramatically. "It's ours alright."

"Sorry..babe. It's our house." Zayn smiled. "I'll go see Niall hasn't got burn marks okay." He said massaging Harry's back. The latter was hunched over the steering wheel groaning seeing Louis approaching the car.

"You know we can see you, Harold, get out of the car" Louis said stopping next to the driver's door.

"I know you can see me Louis," Harry grunted lifting his head to look at him, "I'm not hiding"

"Well I don't know how your mind works now, do I ?" Louis teased.

"Cheryl is waiting for you guys, come on" Liam clapped his hands, opening the door for Zayn.

"He's such a fucking side kick." Harry whispered
before reaching for the handle. "Move out of the way, Louis, some of us need more space" He nudged him out of the way with the door.

"One would think you were not happy to see us little one, what's got your knickers in a twist, bro?" Louis continued pestering him.

Harry grabbed Zayn's hand walking to the entrance, "Why are you here, I didn't invite any of you? "

"Zayn did.." Louis grinned at Harry who raised his eyebrows at Zayn,

"I didn't." Zayn denied shaking his head. "I only told mom about where we're going when we dropped Yazz off for her sleepover."

"Well she told me all excited, so you indirectly invited me, babe." Louis smiled at him.

Harry stared at him, "What's your excuse?"

"Lou told me." Liam said.

"Liam called me..." Niall shrugged matter of factly.

"You know what, don't care" Harry looked around for Cheryl, not really wanting to shout her name, but was tempted. "Baby, make sure to remind me to hire a security guard to stop this fuckers coming to our house in the future, yeah."

"Yeah." Zayn said giggling.

They all went inside Louis leading the way. Except for Harry and Zayn they haven't seen the house and were in awe.

"Bloody hell." Niall whispered.

While Liam looked around open mouthed, amazed. "oh my God"

"This house is insane..Zee" Louis commented.

They were standing in the foyer looking around. From the foyer it was like an open plan long corridor leading to the TV room/lounge area and swimming pool. A study and master bedroom to the right, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and game room to the left. It was level plan house, had it has a conservatory. Well, Harry was sold by that.

He was standing tall and proud. He chose this house, Zayn had been reluctant. He had to remind Zayn that he'd grown up in a big house, that felt homely because Trisha made it homely. Size of the house didn't matter, it was up to them to make it their own, to make it cosy. To make it a home. Thinking about all the rooms in this house, had Harry's mind wonder about the many possibilities that made his dick twitched.

"Wow..Wow.." Liam was like a child touching every surface, he went further exploring and disappeared with Niall behind him imitating his actions and both squealed loudly when they saw the pool. Rushing back to the foyer Liam yelled, "Pool party and I call dibs on organising the first one. Can I, Zee..please?"

"No you cannot, Liam." Harry replied.

"Come on Harry, you love swimming." Liam whined like a child, "We need a pool party."

Harry growled, "You're like fucking gatecrashers, the whole lot of you."

"We are not gatecrashers, I don't like that word." Liam frowned, "It's so_not nice."

"Tell you what I don't like Liam, all of you being here.." Harry said.

"We are your friends and we_" Liam was startled when by Harry suddenly shouting.

"Cheryl!" Harry yelled more than necessary to get him out of the way.

"Harry. Zayn. Hi, sorry if I kept you waiting, I was on the phone with the office.." Cheryl had a folder in her arms that didn't stop her coming in for a hug, smiling at Zayn. "How are you all?"

"We're fine thanks." Harry said then like a gentleman held his hand out for Cheryl, another on Zayn's waist. "Shall we start?"

"Of course, let's go to the dining room. I'll show you the contract to sign and make an offer. But it's good as yours, I've pulled some strings blocking viewing from other potential buyers." She told them.

"That was nice of you to do that Cheryl, good job." Liam said smiling at her. Harry looked at Liam annoyed who asked him for an opinion.

They followed her to the dining room, there was a dining table with six chairs, she gestured for them to sit, "Please take a seat."

"Do we not have a tour of the house before signing though?" Louis asked.

"You know what Cheryl, me and Zayn already seen the house. Can you give them a tour while we look at the contract?" Harry sat down, Zayn taking a seat on a chair beside him.

"Yeah sure no problems, here.." Cheryl gave them the contract, "you both sign here if you are in agreement" she said pointing at the dotted lines .

"It will be more fun if Zee comes with us.." Liam pouted.

"We don't always get what we want Liam, so deal.." Harry said looking at the contract.

"Party pooper..." Louis grabbed Liam's arm, "Come on, let's leave the grinch.."

"Gatecrashers.." Harry stick his tongue out at them.
When they were gone he focused on Zayn. "This is it. Our house, baby.."

"If we sign the deed then yes it's ours" Zayn smiled fondly as they both sign the papers.

"You've been around Louis for so long, such a realist.." Harry pulled him onto his lap and kissed him, "Are you happy?"

Zayn nodded smiling widely, he was happy. "Yeah. I'm happy."

"I mean, are you happy with the house, Zee. It's not too big?" Harry asked.

"I can handle big" Zayn smiled innocently, rocking his hips back and forth on Harry's lap.

Harry moaned, "Mmm..baby stop.."

Zayn stood up, and straddled his hips, his feet resting on the chair, arms around Harry's neck. "Do you want me to stop? Do you not want to do it right here?" He whispered in Harry's ear.

Of course Harry wanted to do it in every surface of this enormous house. "Not now." He snaked his hands around Zayn's waist, kissing him on the neck. "You like the house yeah?"

"Yeah. It's soo big. Four bedrooms. Four baths. Game room. A study. Even an outdoor kitchen, a garage that holds four cars." Zayn said seductively slow, "I see a lot of things happening in this house. In this room_" he rolled his hips, "_on this table. Don't you?"

"Fuck_" Harry hissed when Zayn rocked back and forth on his semi. "Baby..please, stop. Cheryl might see.." he buried his face in Zayn's neck, his breathing shaky.

"She might see doing what? Bend over doing what?" Zayn teased feeling Harry's huge bulge on his bum, as he sucked a bruise on his neck.

"Bend over signing the contract." Harry said arms tightened around him.

Zayn chuckled, "Was that an order, daddy? For me to bend over_"

Harry's hips bucked up pressing his hard on against Zayn's bum. "Can you feel what you're doing to me?"

"I can take care of that, babe." From their position, Zayn could not only hear but see the boys talking loudly following Cheryl. If his memory serves him right, that means three bedrooms, the game room, kitchen are on that direction, giving him enough time to take care of his man's huge problem.

He stood up pushing the chair back, went down on his knees, his hands on Harry's trousers unbuckling his belt.

Harry cursed trying to stop Zayn who pushed his hands away, undo the button and done the zip down. Zayn didn't waste time palming him, pulled the boxers down, Harry moaned out loud as that meant his dick bounced up, he threw his head back holding on the table as Zayn's wet warm mouth was on him sucking.

Zayn pulled back, sitting up to kiss him, "You have got to be quiet, babe" he kissed Harry one more time, before going down on him again, sucking him hard, fingers playing with his balls, he knew this has to be over soon, so he bobbed his head fast, hollowing his cheeks.

Harry bit his lip, looking down at Zayn with cheeks hollowed, red lips wrapped around his dick, he was close to coming, he's not sure if it was the thought the might get caught or an image of Zayn bend over that table that made him grip Zayn's hair so hard shooting down his throat. Zayn swallowed everything and sat on his knees looking at his handiwork, Harry's soft dick. He kissed then length twice before pulling Harry's boxers and trousers up. "I'm happy with this house. Did that convince you?"

"I love you.." Harry helped him up for Zayn to straddle his hips. He kissed him, hands cupping Zayn's face as he deepened the kiss, till someone cleared their throat, both turned to see Cheryl and the boys looking at them. Zayn stood up but Harry pulled him on his lap.

Louis smirked at Harry's slightly flushed cheeks, then smiled at Zayn. "You've something on your cheek babe."

"I don't think so Lou, I'm not a messy eater.." Zayn smiled back.

Liam's face and neck went red whilst Niall was shaking his head smiling.

"The contract, have you signed it guys?" Cheryl asked, a blush on her face.

"Yeah, we have" Zayn gave her the signed contract,

"Good, I will go ahead and confirm the offer and if the seller agrees, then the house is yours. You will be able to move in hopefully within two weeks as soon as all legalities are done. Now if you excuse me, I need to make a call." They both nodded as took her phone out,

"I'm so happy for you guys, honestly. This house is beautiful..and we are technically neighbours." Liam said all excited.

The house was one of those Harry saw a while back on the way to Liam's flat.

"This looks bloody expensive mate, how much are you in debt then?" Niall asked.

"£1,2 million.." Zayn said biting his lip.

"What?!!!" Louis, Liam and Niall shouted at the same time shocked how expensive that was.

"How_can you afford that...this house?" Louis looked at Harry gobsmacked by the price tag. "Zee..are you okay with this?"

"What do you mean how can we afford this, Louis. We both earn enough and Zayn owns his company." Harry said.

"So, does that mean you are about to be bankrupt Zayn?" Liam asked chewing his lip worried,

"I like how all of you are concerned about, Zayn. It's heartwarming ,really" Harry said sarcastically, "Poor me. Literally. I'm nothing."

"Babe.." Zayn kissed him, "Settle down." he said kissing him again.

"You are not about to be bankrupt though Zee, right?" Niall asked interrupting their kissing sesh.

Harry groaned, "For fuck sake, can you all drop it."

"Should we be worried?" Liam whispered not so quietly at Louis and Niall.

"We can fucking hear you.." Harry said, "You're like fucking ten year old girls"

Just then Cheryl came back, big smile on her face, "Sold. Congrats guys, you are the house owners. It's official."

Liam and Niall cheered despite reservations but Louis didn't cheer. He had a scowl on his face, as neither have answered how they could afford such a expensive house. He knows Harry has an expensive taste and this house was so him unnecessarily extravagant. Beautiful as it was, it was also unnecessary. He also knows Harry doesn't have that much money. Meaning Zayn bought this house with his hard earned cash to make Harry happy. He can categorically say that he was not contacted nor did he approve it. He didn't like it.

*

*

"Does this feel like dejavu to you as well?" Liam asked looking at Zayn and Niall dancing like idiots.

It looked like Niall was teaching Zayn to twerk or the other way round. He was not sure what they were doing but they were getting a lot of attention. Zayn was getting a lot of attention wearing his black tight 'fuck me' jeans, ripped at the thighs and black button down shirt with sleeves rolled up, and black boots. They were in their usual hangout spots celebrating the sale.

"What does?" Harry asked eyes fixed on Zayn, he was twerking, Niall was grinding on him. Maybe he was just dancing closer but it still looked like grinding to him. He tried not to growl with jealousy.

"Remember the night you and Zee made out? Before you were officially together?" Liam asked him.

Harry smiled, he remembered that night kissing Zayn for the first time. "We never made out that night. We just kissed_ok..yeah we made out. No sex though."

"Wow, Harry. Here I was thinking we were doing well having a nice conversation and you have to sneak in the word sex didn't you?" Liam smiled teasing though. "Does your mind ever shut down from thinking about sex? Like ever?"

"Not when my boyfriend is a sex god." Harry smirked taking a swig off his beer.

"Looks like all that sex is making him blind..." Louis remarked eyes on his phone.

Harry sighed, looked at Liam who gave him a pity smile, "Not everything is about sex with him."

"So said you. Zayn is not one of your fuck buddies, so please treat him some respect." Louis hissed.

Harry scoffed, "I wonder if your mind ever shuts down from 'I hate Harry' mode, Louis."

Louis's eyes shot up, "Not when your mind never shut down from lets take advantage of Zayn mode" He spat at him, standing up putting his phone in his pocket.

"You better watch your mouth, Louis. Zayn will take my side any day. And he won't appreciate you talking shit about the man he's about to marry and the father of his child." Harry said squaring up to him.

"I'm sure he didn't appreciate you demanding a blow job cause you're fucking insecure. Cheryl dimples were a threat then?" Louis retorted.

"Guys..guys..please." Liam came to stand between them, "Being the middle man is exhausting." He joked making light of the situation. "Can't we be grown ups and deal with things like adults?"

"Not when some people stopped growing up..." Harry scoffed looking down at Louis, who threw a punch at him catching him off guard.

Harry grabbed Louis's shirt ripped it off him, Liam was in the middle of it yet again, and cried out in pain when Louis accidentally pulled his hair in the process of him stopping the fight while people around them started cheering up. "Fight fight."

Zayn's attention was drawn to the noise and quickly rushed to stop them. "Harreh!" He yelled through gritted teeth.

Harry froze when he heard Zayn's voice, he pulled back and stared at him. Zayn looked hurt and angry.
"Zee_"

"Can you two just fucking grow up, we're here to celebrate but you can never stop bickering?" Zayn spat angrily at both.

"Louis started it. I'm sorry_"

"Sorry doesn't cut it, Harreh, this is our first night off without the baby, but you rather have a pissing contest with Louis than be happy and chill." Zayn was fuming, looking between them, he frowned when he noticed blood on Harry's lip. He came closer wiping it off, the boys just looking at him, not sure what his next move. He did look scary when he was angry.

"Zee..." Louis touched his arm but Zayn moved his arm away, but squared up to him till they were face to face.

"It's my fucking money, I can do whatever I want with it. If it means buying a fucking expensive 'doll' house, as you call it, so be it. I am not a child. Harry is not my bully. He is and will always be in my life whether you like it or not. Either you accept that or stay the hell out of my life." Zayn told Louis in an eerily calm voice that shocked all the boys. He looked at Harry, eyes dark with anger, "Take me home.." he walked away not looking back to see Louis eyes blurred with tears.

Even Harry felt sorry for him. Louis was Zayn's anchor. As he followed Zayn, he hoped he's not about to drift off further without Louis as his anchor.

Zayn never answered his question.

"what do you think about a winter wedding?".

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

217K 14.4K 36
"Harry this isn't healthy. You're obsessed. I can't believe you go to all that trouble just to look at him." "Of course I do," "I have to." "I love...
5.4K 383 32
he can't give him anything, but he don't need anything from him, but love. 💚💛
343K 10.8K 24
Harry Styles has always been secretly in love with his band mate, Zayn Malik. Little did Harry know, Zayn felt the same. Once they finally express th...
45.5K 1.2K 12
Where Zayn and Harry just can't keep their hands off eachother. With a side of fluff. Mostly dedicated to touching. ©ZarryFlow