Dharmiyaan

By Anjanaa31

A story of a two people's estranged love. A love that need to dig out deep from the heart. More

Introduction.
An Unusual Day
Arnav's Decision.
Arnav at Amarpur
Arshi meet
Aasha's mission
Amar and Aasha fight
Arnav's Accident
Aasha and Dadi's wish
Its ASR.....
Thunder shock....
Kushi's move
Wedding bells
ASR's step
Arnav and his friends
Passing Days
Good news on the door.
Happy moments.
search around Delhi
Jungle......
A call for Arnav.....
Arnav's trip
Arnav Kushi's encounter.
The Engagement
present
Dharmiyaan...
Dharmiyaan......
Ek tha villan.....
Emotional conversation
Dharmiyaan.....
Mehendhi
Haldi
Marriage.....
Dharmiyaan....
Delhi.....
Arshi in Vikram's home.
Epilogue
Thankyou note.....

Romance.......

6.4K 301 28
By Anjanaa31

It was next day morning when Kushi was getting ready in her room. Today she was going to shopping with Arnav and Anshulaa. She told everyone.

She zoomed into Arnav's room to see that Arnav was sleeping like a baby with Anshi lying over him. He has a protective hold around her. She went near him and caressed Anshi's hair.

Kushi " Arnav ji..... " She woke him up.

Arnav " Hmm..... " He murmured still with his closed eyes.

Kushi sat on the bed " Arnav ji..... Utho.... We need to go out today "

Arnav opened his eyes and saw Kushi beside him. He smiled " Gud morning Love "

Kushi blushed at it " Good morning Arnav ji. Wake up I told you already that we are going to shopping "

Arnav turned making Anshi lye on the bed carefully and again closed his eyes " Five minutes please "

Kushi " Arnav ji.... I know this five minutes of yours will never end " she sighed and shaking her head she went down.

Ranjini was making breakfast and Amar was reading news paper.

Kushi went and touched Amar's feet " Good morning Papa "

Amar smiled and placed his hands on Kushi's head " Kush raho beta " Kushi smiled at him and went to Mandir where Dadi and Aasha was doing pooja.

After pooja Aasha went to Arnav's room. Arnav just then had a shower and was wiping his hair. Aasha's eyes welled up seeing him ignoring her.

"Arnav " she called him. Arnav looked at her and smiled " Gud morning Maa "

Aasha looked at him surprised " Good morning beta "

Arnav " Do you need anything ?'

Aasha looked at him with tears in her eyes " Iam sorry beta. Iam very sorry for everything "

Arnav went near her and held her hands in his. Arnav " Maa, don't say sorry. I can understand. Bewakoofi toh meine bhi ki thi.... Dho Saal pehele Kushi ko chodke, Apne Ghar parivar ko chodke..... So I can understand that you are not so intelligent to think something straight " he said with his slight smirk. Aasha's eyes opened wide.

Aasha " You mean to say Iam bewakoof ? "

Arnav chuckled seeing her wide eyed face. And pulling her cheek " You are so cute "

Arnav " But Maa, please again don't say that Anshi is not my Daughter. She is and will be my daughter. Iam her Father. I can't let her go away from me at any cost " he said softly yet firmly. Aasha cupped his cheek " Right. You are her father. No one can take Anshi away from you "

Kushi who was standing at the door smiled at their affection. God has blessed her with nice peoples.

Aasha " Ok. I'll get Anshi ready. You and Kushi are taking her with you na ? " Arnav nodded his head.

Aasha lifted Anshi in her arms who stirred in her sleep indicating that she'll wake up now. Kushi smiled at her and Aasha went to her room.

Kushi went inside and locked the door with a naughty glint. Arnav looked at her stunned as she locked the door and moved forward.

She moved forward and he moved backward. She came close to him. Arnav moved a bit back and hit the bed loosing his balance felling on the bed. Kushi who tried to hold him fell along with him in the process with Arnav below and Kushi on the top.

Arnav " Sorry, lagi toh Nahi....?"

Kushi shook her head with a smirking smile " Why are you saying sorry Arnav ji.... ? Iam YOUR Kushi after all. I mean your childhood friend after all" she repeated his once said words.

Arnav looked at her raising his eye brow in stun. She moved his wet tendrils aside from his forehead. Arnav had a amused smile and let her do the laad pyaar....

" Khushi..... "

" Hmm...."

" What are you doing ? "

" Just romancing chupke chupke, with my fiance " she said winking her eyes.

" Oh...." He said with a naughty smile and rolled her under him in a second. Kushi looked at him wide eyed and she gasped.

Arnav " Flashback kya batha diya ? Usise scene churake, re telecast Kar rahi ho...... Copy cat kahiki " ( I told you the flashback and stealing a scene from it.... You are re telecasting it ? " )

Kushi lowered her eyes blushing and said " Audience ne ithne dhin hume sad hothe dekha hei, toh meine socha ki thoda sa romance scene Kar loon thaki audience bore na hi jaai....." ( Audience have seen us sad all these days and I thought to do a romance scene  so that our audience don't get bored)

Arnav " We both are romancing in a locked room.... And who is audience here ? "

Kushi " Your cupboard, your TV , your recliner, your poolside.... And so on.... We have so many audience here "

Arnav " Acha..... " He said tracing her face with his forefinger from her temple to her chin....

Kushi felt nervous just by a trace of his fingers. Arnav " What you did is not called as romancing. Agar mein Apne lihaaz bhool ke Apne harkathon pe uthar Aaya na.... ( He moved very close burying his face near her ear ) Nahi sambhal paaogi mujhe aur  mere pyaar kho. Aur humari Shaadhi ke baadh bohoth scene milega thumhari audience ko joh romance se Kahi aage hei... ( If I came down forgetting my limits and respect... You can't manage me and my love. And after our marriage your audience will get such scenes that is much more than just romance ) I promise " he ended with a husky voice.

Kushi turned into a deep red. Arnav " And till now I have never even kissed your photo, now Iam trying to be in limits. Don't make me to do something against my principles. Kisses only after marriage "

Kushi blushed and pushed him aside " Get ready and come down soon " she said not even meeting his face and ran away making Arnav laugh.

He laid on the bed and looked at the door where Kushi vanished a second before. The happiness and liveliness was back there in her twinkling hazel eyes. And he can do anything even beyond his capability. All these days he saw just a blank and sad eyes but now he will never let that shine in her eyes fade away. Shaking his head he got up and got ready in his blue shirt and Black pants. And start to do his work for sometime till time come for their shopping.

On the other side Aasha got Anshi ready and made her sit in the hall. Aasha went to Dadi's room asking a maid to look after Anshi till she comes.

Anup too came there to see Kushi. He had his coffee and took news paper and started reading it. Kushi too came and sat beside him chatting.

Time turned as 10'o clock. Arnav thought to start and came down to go for shopping. He saw Kushi and Anup chatting. He smiled and took his blessings.

Mahi and Mehek along with Aasha and Dadi came down and sat on their respective places. Arnav scrunched his brows on not finding his baby with Aasha.

Arnav " Maa where is Anshi ? "

Aasha " She was playing here only Arnav. Just few minutes before I saw her here " she said.

Arnav " If she was here then where is she now ? " He asked impatiently. His heart started to give some negative vibes.

He ran out and shouted " Anshi.... " He ran till the gate  and tried to spot her. He looked around the garden, again inside the house.

" Have you guys found her ? " He asked to others who searched around the whole house. They all looked at each other nervously. He kept his hands on his head. Did something happen to her ? Has anyone tried to harm his daughter...... ? He couldn't freaking control himself.

When all of them heard a loud shrieking voice. Everyone's eyes got wide.......

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*
They all ran towards the KITCHEN...... and stopped on the doorstep of kitchen shocked looking at the scene infront of them.

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

They didn't knew what to do at the situation. Anup couldn't handle it more and burst into fits of laughter, Dadi too burst into laugh. Arnav, kushi, Mahi and Mehek tried a lot to control the laugh bubbling inside them. As there stood the Great AMAR SINGH RAIZADA drenched in wheat flour with his hips on his hands and Anshi shrieking in joy sitting on the floor beside him clapping her chubby hands.

Arnav and Aasha exchanged a known look. " Their baby is not just PARI, she is a SHAITAAN PARI filled with loads of naughtiness.

Anup moved near him trying to control his laugh that was so impossible now. Anup " Arey Amar, koi special sa mannath hei kya Devi maiyaa ke naam pe ? " ( Is this any special wish from Devi maiyaa ? )

Amar flared his nose in anger and flour dusted as he breathed making him look like a train engine that release smoke.

" Haan...." Amar said mockingly.

Anup " you could have told me before, even I would've joined you na asking something for our children "

Amar " It's not too late Anup " he said taking a big bowl of wheat flour and emptied it on Anup's head. " now make your wish to Devi maiyaa "

Youngsters gasped. Ranjini who came just then shrieked screeming " Bhooth..... Amar ji Bhooth "

Amar flared again " mein hoon, chillao math "

Ranjini gasped covering her mouth. Ranjini " Hey Devi maiyaa.... Amar ji.... What happened to you ? And Anup Bhaiya aap bhi " she said nearing them.

Amar looked at the little dhamakha beside him who was responsible for his state now. Anshi gave a toothy grin to him that his heart melted for sure. But ' attitude hei.... Maintain toh Karna padega ' principle of his didn't allow him to show it out and moved out of the kitchen dusting the flour away from him. Anup too went behind him to get himself decent.

As they both went out the youngsters who held their laugh back till now couldn't help and burst into laugh along with Aasha.

Arnav went near Anshi. She stood up from the floor seeing her father nearing him and gave him a loud giggle and lifted her hands in air asking him to pick her up.

Arnav took his kerchief and wiped the dust from her body and hair.

Arnav " Anshi.... What have you done to Dadu ? My naughty princess is troubling her Dadu ? Haan " he tickled her small tummy earning a laugh from her.

Anshi " Dha..dha...( Dada )" she tried to hold Arnav's hands that was tickling her.

Kushi came and said " Arnav ji.... Give her to me. I'll clean her and bring her back. We need to go "

Arnav nodded and handed Anshi in Kushi's arms who went away to clean her.

Arnav looked around the messed up kitchen and realized what might have happen

Few minutes before -

Anshi who was taken care of a maid started to cry in hunger. So he took her inside kitchen to make milk for her. The maid heated the milk. And poured in a baby feeder and gave it to Anshi.

She went and sat under the dining taking a tomato that probably looked like a ball to her. She was playing with it when Amar came inside the kitchen asking for water.

The maid poured it and gave it to him. Amar asked the maid to call Ranjini as he was going out. She went away.

He sat on the table removing his shoes. Anshi who was fascinated by the long Jug ( Amar's shoes) got excited and poured all her hot milk inside the Jug. She got her biscuits and let them float on the jug.

She shouted in happiness. Amar bent down the table to see Anshi there with her milk feeder. He smiled looking at her and tried to lift her. In this process he let his feet inside the shoes.

As the milk was little hot , he sensed something warm and wet under his feet. He looked down to see and stood up shrieking " Chiiiiiii...... "

And that's it the flour bowl above his head fell on him and the strict officer became a laughing stock for everyone.

Arnav chuckled and asked the maid to clean the mess and moved out. Soon Kushi came back with Anshi and the three went to shopping.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Junoon By Anjanaa

Fanfiction

414K 18.7K 43
A bond made out of misunderstanding. A relationship made of Hate from one end and Love from the other end. Story of a lovely girl Kushi Gupta and h...
47.5K 3.8K 32
Its a story about our beloved Arshi. Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Kumari Gupta
72.6K 2.8K 13
Its the story about the couple fighting with their fate. one to be together and the other one who wants to go away. peep in to know more
100K 4K 9
This is Arnav and Khushi short love story