Assassins X Reader ( Assassin...

By RobenChan3

I don't own the characters or your character. If you want to know more, please read the introduction. Note:... More

Introduction
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 1)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader (Part 2)
The Frye Twin x Young Sister Reader(Part 3)
Edward Kenway x Japanese Pirate Reader
Arno Dorian x Child Reader
Malik Al-Sayf x Reader
Female Connor Kenway
Ezio Auditore x Reader (Modern)
Edward Kenway x Child Reader
Haytham Kenway x Reader
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader(Part1)
Haytham Kenway x Little Brother Reader (Part 2)
Jacob Frye x Reader
Jack The Ripper x Reader
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Edward Kenway x Reader
Father Ethan Frye x Albino! Daughter!Reader
AltaΓ―r Ibn La' Ahad x Reader
Yandere Cesare Borgia x Artist Reader
Federico Auditore x Wife Reader
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 1)
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader(Part 2)
Father Giovanni Auditore x Daughter Reader x Brother Ezio Auditore
Shay Cormac x Rogue Assassin Reader (Part 3)
Arno Dorian x French Reader
Desmond Miles x Ancestor Assassin Reader
Requests!
Edward Kenway x Reader
Assassin Shay Cormac x Wife Assassin Reader
All the Assassins x Modern Reader
Jacob Frye x Reader
Father AltaΓ―r Ibn La Ahad x Daughter Reader
Father Ezio Auditore x Teen Daughter Reader
Darim Ibn La Ahad x Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader
Connor Kenway x Wife Reader (Part 2)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 1)
Cesare Borgia x Reader (Part 2)
Evie Frye x Male Reader
Shay Cormac x Child reader
Requests are Closed

Shay Cormac x Daughter Reader

2.8K 35 10
By RobenChan3

I will try another way of writing this time.

Hope you enjoy.

Imagine:- It's your birthday and no one remembered it, even your father. Or.............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N Cormac, the only child who made a great friendship with the whole Templars, even the grandmaster himself. She was so active and lovely, and her father was so proud of his daughter.

Y/N was playing with her father in the living room while Haytham was reading a book. " I will win in this fight!!" Y/N yelled as she pointed her wooden sword. Shay laughed loudly and said " Show me then!!"

The little girl shouted and ran to her father, they fought for a bit. Of course Shay didn't fight strongly considering that his daughter was still young. Shay let her ' stab' him and he fall down, holding his ' wound'. " I win, mwhahaha!!" Y/N said as she laughed loudly. Shay then started to talk, pretending to be dying " Oh no, the mighty knight has beaten me!! I think I will die!!" He then closed his eyes. Y/N looked at her father and ran to him almost crying " No father, don't die!! I'm sorry, I won't do it again!!"

Shay laughed and sat up. Y/N hugged her father and said " Don't do this again!!" She pouted and Shay chuckled " Alright sweetheart, I won't do it again." She smiled but then frowned and crossed her arms, looking away "Y/N...." He called, but she didn't answer.

" Oh, you're still mad at me? Okay then
....!!" Shay started to tickle her sides, making her laugh out loud " HAHAHA, STOP..... DADDY.......PLEASE, I CAN'T .....HAHAHAHAHA" Shay smirked " Not until you tell me if you're mad at me or not." She couldn't speak due to her lack of breathing properly, but she managed to speak up " ALRIGHT......HAHA.... I'M......NOT MAD.....AT YOU... HAHAHA" 

Shay stopped tickling her and held her in his arms. " Now was that hard?" He asked mockingly and Y/N groaned in annoyance " Not fair!!" Was all she said. Shay walked with Y/N in his arms toward Haytham. He looked up from his book to see Y/N annoyed and Shay chuckling " Why little Y/N angry?" He asked " Father is cheating everytime we play!!" She said " Oh.." Haytham said as he stood up " Would you be satisfied if I did this?" Haytham then hit Shay at the back of his head " Ow!! What was that for?" She laughed at her father" This is for making Y/N angry." Haytham said calmly. " Thank you Haytham!!" She said in an innocent way " Your welcome my dear."

" Now young lady, it's time to sleep." Shay said walking toward the stairs " But daddy, I'm not tired ~" she said then yawned " Yeah, sure thing you're not tired." He reached to her room and put her in the bed, pulling the blanket over her " Good night daddy!!" She said " Good night, little bee!!" He then left the room and went down stairs with Haytham.

Next day:-

Y/N woke up, excited that this day was a special day for her. Today, she turned to be 10 years old. She was looking forward to spend the whole day with her father. She pushed the blanket away and ran out of her room, she sneaked into her father's room. She walked quietly toward her sleeping father and jumped on the bed, making Shay to jolt up. " Daddy wake up!! It's morning already!!" She said as Shay rubbed his face with his hands.

" Good morning, princess." Shay said with a lazy smile. " Good morning Daddy!!" She said, giving her father a kiss on the cheek. Shay stood up and started to prepare himself for the day.

~~

Shay and Y/N were eating breakfast. Y/N was hoping that her father knew that today is her birthday, but he didn't talk about it at all. So, she decided to ask him " Daddy, Do you know what the date today?" Shay thought for a while then looked at her " Today is (put your birthday date), why do you ask?" Y/N frowned slightly and said " Did the date remind you of something......special?" Shay's widen as he stood up, making the young girl smile in hope " Oh no, I have a mission to do today with Haytham!! I have to go immediately!!" Shay said panicking. Y/N was disappointed that her father forgot about her birthday and Shay noticed how down she was.

" Little bee, are you okay?" She faked a smile and said " Yes father, I'm fine!!" Shay patted her head and said " Don't worry Y/N, I will be back by the sunset okay? And don't forget to-----!!" She cut him off "Lock the door and don't open it. If any thing happened, I must hide in your room and lock the door and I shouldn't play with the fire or anything sharp. I know the rules, Daddy." Shay gave her a small kiss " I knew my dear. Alright, I will be leaving." She only nodded. Shay left the house, leaving Y/N sad. She ran to her room and cried, she knew that Shay would be exhausted after a long mission with Haytham. She also couldn't believe that he forgot about her birthday, the day he held her in his arms, the day when his happiness became true and the day she became a family to him.

Then she heard a knock on the door, she knew the rules and she didn't bother to open it. Just then she heard a familiar voice " Y/N, are you in there? Your father asked me to look after you. Please open the door." Charles Lee yelled from outside. She walked down and said " How do I know you're Mr. Lee?"

" Come on Y/N, I don't have time to waste." You knew that this wqs for sure Charles. You opened the door and saw Charles Lee waiting " Oh thank god!! I was getting frustrated already!! Let's go, I have some business to do." Y/N raised an eyebrow " Why do you want to take me with you if you have a work to do?" He rolled his eyes " Shay asked me to, although I refused the grandmaster ordered me to look after you." You just sighed and walked out with Lee for the rest of the day.

" Worst birthday ever!!" She thought.

~~

It was such a boring day with Charles, you spent all the time in his office not doing anything except watching the city from the window. Now, you were a bit happy that you will be home with your father although he forgot about your birthday. But still, better then being with Mr. Boring.

When you reached your home, you noticed that the door was ajar. " I'm sure I closed the door before I leave." She murmured to herself. She opened the door and walked in with Charles close behind.

" What's going here? Why everything is dark?" She thought as she walked to the living room. " Mr. Lee, can you bri-----" she didn't find him " Mr. Lee, are you here?" She called, but there was no respond.

She walked in the living room, looking for a candle. Just when she entered, a light came from nowhere with a big and loud yell " HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

Y/N was so surprised, everyone was there in the nice decorated living room. She just stood there unable to say anything. Shay walked toward her and knelt down, waving his hand in front of the shocked girl " Y/N, you okay?".

She snapped out and hugged her father, taking him back. " Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You're the best father ever!!" Shay chuckled and lifted her in his arms. " Anything to my little bee." She giggled and waved to everyone.

~~

After eating the food and the birthday cake, it was time to open the gifts. Haytham was the first one to give her his gift. She opened it and there was lovely white Bear, she hugged it and said " I love it!! Thank you Haytham." He chuckled and patted your head. Then she opened Charles' gift and there was a bunch of different children story books, she smiled and said " Wow, I love  reading stories!! Thank you Mr. Lee.".

" Open my gift, Lass." Thomas said as he pushed a big box. She opened it and saw a big blanket made of soft fur. She touched it and smiled " So soft!! Thank you Thomas." She opened the rest of the gifts and the last one was Shay's gift. The box was huge and wrapping around it has some holes on it, she opened it and gasped at the sight of a lovely and cute creature. There in the box was a puppy, a Husky dog. Y/N yelled and held the puppy " Thank you so much father!!" Shay chuckled and said " Your welcome my child. Now, what are you going to name it?" She gave it a small thought.

" I will name him...... LEE!!"

There was a silent moment, then laughter fell the room as Charles rolled his eyes. Y/N put the puppy down and ran to her father " I love you so much Daddy!! This is the best birthday ever." She said happily. " I love you too, Y/N and happy birthday."

~~~~~~~~~~~

I finished another story. I wrote this story in 3/7/2019 means my birthday as will. So, I wanted to do something special for the reader and for myself as well too.

* Walks in the kitchen *........ I'm so hungry.

All the Assassins and Templars:- HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBEN!!

* Shocked *....... You guys remembered!!..... *Hugs them and cry*......

Altaïr:- Of course we remember!! It's your birthday, idiot.

Jacob:- Come now let eat the cake!!

Evie:- Jacob, behave!!

I love you all guys.

Arno:- We love you too.

Edward:- * Excited *...... C'mon, let's celebrate!! I get some rum.

Umm.... Edward, I didn't drink actually.

Edward:- Now lass, it's your birthday!! Take it easy. Just one glass.

Haytham:- * Pushes Edward away*...... No father, she can't drink.

Shay:- Let her do what she please Edward.

Ezio:- Hey, I'm getting hungry now.

Okay, let's celebrate my birthday.

Happy birthday to myself and anyone whose birthday in the same date.

Be amazing~
RC ~😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 2.5K 60
Any and all Assassins or Templars of the Assassin's Creed Franchise. *I only do SFW sorry guys* Requests are open and strongly encouraged
49K 1.3K 29
Just a gathering of short stories/one shots that I'm slowly creating Warnings: violence, smut, angst
1.7K 19 14
THESE ONESHOTS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO THE MORE RECENT ACCOUNT @YeahNopeNotHappening PLEASE SEND YOUR REQUESTS THERE! π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣π•₯𝕖𝕕: 𝕆𝕔π•₯𝕠𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟝π•₯οΏ½...
69.2K 1.8K 29
A young girl has experienced almost everything the world has to offer from good to evil. The one thing keeping her going was her love of history. Her...