Quiet, Darling

By stylesbaexxx

Harry Styles was a new student. He wore pink skirts and crop tops, and you can't forget the laced panties und... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Hi
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 1

34.5K 710 1.9K
By stylesbaexxx

Louis' alarm woke him again at 6:30 so he could get ready for the day and go to work, just like he did before. He was in a better mood today, due to it being Friday today.

He got out of bed, took a quick shower, and got dressed in his usual suit and tie, putting his shoes on and taking a banana off his counter. After eating his banana, he quickly brushed his teeth, grabbed his keys, and rushed out of the house and started the ten minute drive to the school to teach The Great Gatsby to his English classes today. At the school, he parked in the teacher parking lot and went inside, heading to the teacher's lounge to grab a muffin and a water bottle. He headed to his class and began writing down the lesson plan for today. As kids piled into homeroom, he took attendance silently as each kid walked in. He raised his eyebrow slightly when a student walked in. He wore a pink pleated skirt, a white crop too that barely showed his stomach, and white heels. His curly hair and green eyes complimented the minimal lipstick tinting his lips.

"Hi, you must be our new student?" Louis said, wrongly feeling intrigued by the attractive young man.

"Yes. I'm Harry Styles. This is my homeroom, yes?" Louis checked the attendance sheet and nodded his head.

"Yeah, you can take a seat wherever a seat is open," he smiled politely, so Harry smiled back and took a seat in the only seat that was open in the front row. Louis didn't mean to stare at his bum as he walked away, but he couldn't help it.

'He would feel so good wrapped around me' what! No. Louis quickly shook that thought away, shameful for what immediately thought when he met the young 18 year old boy in his homeroom. He looked at his attendance sheet again, but this one for last period. Sure enough, the name Harry Styles was right there. He felt guilty from his thoughts, but he kept daydreaming about the boy and how it would feel to lay him over his desk and lift up that little skirt he wore that barely covered his bum.

The bell rang, startling Louis. He said goodbye to his students and watched Harry subtly as he walked out. He shook his head of the dirty thoughts.

Mr. Tomlinson?" A girl named Addison said, standing in front of Louis' desk, her essay in hand during first period. He had honors English first period, second, fifth, and ninth.

"Oh, hi Addison. Sorry," he had been daydreaming. "What can I do for ya?"

"Could you just read this and check it?" He nodded and took the paper, reading the essay and marking things with a pen. "Here you go. Remember to connect your quotes to what your argument is. Why does this relate to Gatsby and Daisy? Why is the quote so significant. Make sure you evaluate all of your evidence," she picked up the paper and smiled.

"Okay. Yeah, sounds good. Thank you Mr. Tomlinson," Addison took a seat and Louis went right back to thinking to himself and the fucked up thoughts he thought of.

Later that day, during his lunch, he sat alone in his car after going to get fast food l. He needed to get out of the school for just a moment, so he decided to eat out. In the car, he looked in the mirror and sighed to himself. What kind of messed up man thinks this of their new student. He quickly finished his McDonalds burger, fries, and drink before getting out of the car and going inside, seeing he only had five minutes before 7th period began. He took a seat at his desk and started to read over essays from earlier in grading essays from the on AP class he taught.

When ninth period finally arrived, he looked up when he felt someone walk in. Sure enough, Mr. Styles waltzed right in. He was so delicate. He took a seat right in the front, closer to the window. He glanced at Louis, smiling politely then shyly looked away. As the piled in, he stood up and waited for the bell to ring.

"Good evening," he said, earning a few responses. "Today you're just going to work on your essays. Remember to connect your quotes to the ideas your writing. Mr. Styles, would you mind coming up to my desk for a moment? So I could get you all settled?" He nodded and moved to Louis' desk as the class began to write. "Have you read The Great Gatsby?" Louis asked. The shy boy shook his head. "I think," he paused and got up and went to the bookshelf, taking out a copy of the book. "We actually just finished the book and are currently writing an essay about the overall theme of the book. We'll be working on these for the next couple of weeks, so if you would like, you and I could spend time after school just reading and going over the book. I won't make you write the essay because you'll end up being behind," Harry thought for a second. "Does that sound okay?"

"Yes, that would actually be really nice. Thank you. Can I start tomorrow? I just think today has been a long day and I need to go home and just relax," Louis smiled.

"Yes, not a problem. I totally understand. For now, you may start reading. Feel free to ask any questions if you're confused of anything,"

"Okay thank you, Sir," Louis watched the boy as he sat down, thinking of how it felt hearing the boy call him 'sir'. It was inappropriate. Very inappropriate, but Louis couldn't help it. He turned back to his work and tried to keep the boy off of his mind. When the bell rang at the end of the day, he said goodbye to his students. All besides Harry, who was still at his desk, reading the book. Louis smiled lightly, glad the boy seemed to enjoy one of his all time favorites.

"Mr. Styles?" Louis said. Harry jumped and looked around the empty room. "The bell rang," Harry blushed from embarrassment and shut the book. "You seem to be enjoying the book?"

"Yes, it's very good," he smiled. "I'll stay after on Monday to read more?" Louis nodded. "Okay have a nice weekend, Mr. Tomlinson,"

"You as well, Harry," Harry rushed out and headed to his locker that was right in the middle of the hallway to collect he books he needed in order to do his homework. He shut his locker, and the moment he zipped up his backpack, someone grabbed the bag and yanked it, pulling Harry back with it. He helped as he stumbled over his heels.

"Sup bitch," some guy said, turning Harry to face him. Harry's eyes widened at the sight. He was another senior. Harry believed his name was Jacob. "Nice ass," he mocked. "Gonna go suck a cock when you get home, faggot?"

"N-No, I uh, need to catch up on my h-homework," he stuttered. Jacob looked back at his friends.

"That's code for he's gonna suck cock," he said. Harry frowned. "Did I hurt your feelings?" Harry went to say something. "You don't belong here, bitch. You won't fit in here. Trust me. Good luck, little bitch," Jacob let him go and walked out of the school with his friends, leaving Harry by himself. Harry sniffled and quickly went out of the school and to his car, getting in, and speeding home.

"Harry, my love! How was your first day honey?" His mother greeted when she heard the door open and shut. She was knitting a scarf when Harry walked in.

"It was fine," He fake smiled then hurried upstairs to his room. Anne, his mother, frowned slightly, knowing his day wasn't good. She set her knitting gear down and went upstairs, knocking gently on her son's bedroom door.

"Honey, can we talk about it?"

"No, Mum? I'm okay," he said loud enough for her to hear. "Promise," she sighed.

"Honey, you said that the last time," Harry got up from his bed and opened the door to face his mother. Anne frowned at the mascara running down her baby's rosy cheeks. "Honey, what happened this time?" She asked, wiping the mascara from his cheeks.

"People just don't like seeing boys in skirts and make up," he said and shrugged his shoulders. Anne always knew Harry was different. From a young age, Harry always wanted to wear his older sister's dresses and skirts, and Anne knew it wasn't just him playing dress up. It wasn't until middle school when Harry asked Anne if he could try on a dress at the mall one day. She didn't want to deny him the right to be who he wanted, so she let him, and the moment he saw himself in that pink and black and purple floral dress, skirts and dresses and crop tops and heels were all that he wanted to wear. He ditched the basketball shorts and tank tops for that, and since then, Anne had never seen her son so happy to be himself. She loved him so much to think anything wrong of him. He was perfect. Still her perfect baby boy.

"Darling, I wish they could just take the time to understand you. Get to know you. You're perfect honey. You're kind, generous, funny, sassy," she kissed his cheek. "And I love you so much. They're just not used to seeing and meeting people different than them. I don't want their attitudes to stop you from wearing lipstick and skirts. Do you hear me?" Harry nodded his head, looking at his bare feet. "Look at me," he slowly looked up. "You're amazing. You're the best son anyone could ever ask for. You just have to put yourself out there and make them realize that. Capeesh?" Harry smiled lightly.

"Capeesh," Anne kissed her son on the cheek.

"I love you. And Monday's a new day. Just take one day at a time," Harry just smiled and then ended up telling her about the rest of the day. All of the good parts. He told her that he'd be staying after school with Mr. Tomlinson in order to catch up on school work. Before she left the room, Harry cleared his throat.

"You don't think what happened last time will happen again, do you?" He asked her suddenly feeling sad again. Anne's smile immediately flipped.

"No, Harry. It won't. If you need me, I'll be finishing my scarf. I love you,"

"Love you too, Mum," and with that, she left the boy alone to think to himself and go hope that this school would be better than where he came from. One could only hope.

A/N: hi guys! This is my new story! It's clearly going to be teacher x student if you couldn't tell so if that makes you uncomfortable, don't read. But I hope you enjoy and I hope you stick around for this journey. Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote! -Tori

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 4.4K 34
Louis turns to Mr.Styles for help when his life starts to take a turn for the worse but what will they do when they find themselves falling for each...
223K 6.9K 26
"He strolled into the room and slowly closed the door behind him. The loud class was now silent and not a single paper plane was flying. Everyone was...
294K 7.5K 17
A gay nerd and a no lifer. Yeah, that's me. Teacher call me perfect, bullies call me Gay Lord, and I call myself a mess. A fucked up mess. I never wa...
41K 1.7K 12
~ completed ~ every morning as harry walks into his class, he sees a message written on the blackboard. for him. no, they don't mention who those mes...