๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐š‚๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ โ•‘Izuku โœ˜ Reader

By Hazzelnutz

Izuku struggles everyday with keeping his hopes and dreams, leaving him to feel unworthy. The constant bullyi... More

Proluge - Izuku's Origin
Proluge - Y/n's Origin
1. | The beginning
2. | Blank page
3. | His eyes
4. | Childhood friends
5. | Detachment
6. | Stand up
7. | Petals are falling
8. | Feelings are fatal
9. | Caring
10. | Toxic thoughts
11. | Safe somewhere
12. | Everyone's hurting
13. | You are losing this game
14. | The edge is closer
15. | Find somebody
16. | Silent
17. | Nothing can change
18. | They never saved you
19. | Shattered
20. | Love gone wrong
21. | Unbearable
22. | Brick of time
23. | Only words bleed
24. | Still here
25. | Unfinished
26. | Time off
27. | Sooner or later
28. | Blood dripping
29. | Worst fear
30. | Demons
31. | Hero
32. | Come home
33. | Cautious
34. | Affection
35. | Long lived
36. | Remember me
37. | Star guide
38. | Challenges
39. | Drowning
40. | Find me
41. | Beautiful mind
42. | Fragile minds
43. | Joyful pain
44. | It's not over
46. | Real or not?
47. | 2 AM
48. | The fall pt/1
49. | The fall pt/2
50. | Caged
51. | The stars
52. | There will come a time

45. | Endure

1.8K 92 44
By Hazzelnutz

// I don't know why, but I spent a lot of time editing that photo//

Yuuichiro walks down the empty halls of U.A. Keep in mind that he still hasn't been told that his younger sister is in the hospital. F/n decided that because of the Sports Festival is in two days, he can't be worried with anything else.

Yuuichiro is shaking badly, his palms so sweaty from the nerves that are racking his heart back and forth. 'Come on, I can do this!!!'

Class ends in about two minutes and he's been walking from the restroom. Manning himself up for the task up ahead. "Oh god...no I can't!" He slams himself next to the wall, afraid of opening the classroom door. "Come on Yuu!" The boy slaps himself on the cheeks, "If she says yes, it will give me the best encouragement in the tournament!!" Yuu embraces himself in front of the door.

'Breathe...just walk in to your seat and when the teacher says class is dismissed, you will ask her...' His shoulder tenses up as he finally opens the door, his homeroom teacher Midnight staring at him bashfully.

"Nice of you to finally join us L/n-San, class is almost over" She brings the chalk down, eyeing him suspiciously.

Yuu manages an awkward smile in response, "S-Sorry sensei" He bites his lip before walking to his desk, cheeks already flaring in flames. How is he going to endure this mental pain?

As he takes a seat, trying to collect his breath. A girl behind pokes his shoulder with a sly smirk. "Neee Yuu?...You scared to ask her?~" It's Violena, an exchange student who's been good friends with Yuu since their first year at U.A.

She obviously knows of his hopeless crush.

"Violena-Chan! D-Don't say that out loud!!" He whisper/yells at her, his face can't be more red than this. Violena can't contain herself and ends up giggling, her green eyes sparkling.

"Okay! Class is dismissed. Remember that the sports festival is hosted this Friday! Keep working hard and Plus Ultra!" Midnight encourages.

Yuus' last blood cells stoops functioning as he realizes what he has to do. Violena squeals behind him, bringing her hands up to her face. "You can do it Yuu!" She grabs her bag and ruffles his hair gently, "I'll be waiting outside the school for either good news or bad"

"T-Thanks" Yuu closes his eyes, waving his friend off as he stands up from his desk.

"Yeah sure, we can practice this evening" Nejire says to her group of friends as they start heading out of the classroom. Yuu abruptly jogs after her.

"Nejire-San, can you wait for a moment?" Yuu stands behind her, even his feet feels like they are lifting from the floor. Nejire's beautiful sky-blue hues stare at him before smiling widely.

The girl turns to her friends, "I'll see you tomorrow" She walks up to Yuu with a closed eye smile. "Sure, I have a moment"

Yuus' heart starts beating faster and faster when he nods slowly. The other classmates leave the classroom peacefully and now there is only the two teenagers left. Yuu gulps down, trying to think of ways to ask her. He has thought of this scenario numerous of times, but actually doing it in practice is too far fetched.

Nejire carefully places her bag on a desk, sensing Yuus nervous state. She places a calm hand on his shoulder for support. "Is everything okay L/n-Kun? don't be afraid I'm not going to bite" She ends her sentence with a cute giggle.

'NOT HELPING!' The boy basically explodes into a furious blush. Just by being this close to his life long crush is making him start to see stars. He's never felt this nervous before.

"Yuu...." Nejire whispers quietly and he finally looks up at her with a bewildered expression.

"Y-You just!-"

"I-I know! I'm sorry, but you seemed completely lost so that was the first thing I thought of!!" Nejire quickly tries to explain herself, moving her hands up and down in an embarrassed manner.

Both teens starts laughing at this, shaking their heads. Yuu finally catches his breath and actually feels pretty calm. "Sorry Nejire-San, I was just so nervous I couldn't speak. I apologize for wasting your time"

Yuu holds the straps to his bag tighter as he swallows down all his will to move forward. "Y-You can go now, again, I'm sorry for wasting....your time" The boy looks down in shame as he starts walking away.

'Damn it....I couldn't even do this one thing' He can already feel tears starting to form, biting his quivering lip hard.

"L/n, you shouldn't walk away from something that makes you nervous. You should embrace it and see how it goes!" Nejire's sweet voice shrills inside him, making him turn around.

He gazes up at her with blank eyes, mouth slightly opening. Her beautiful hair waves as a small breezes pushes through the open windows. This is why he loves her so much. She will always encourage someone who is struggling.

So he closes his eyes and takes a final breath, looking at her with confidence.

"Nejire-San....do you want to go on a date with me?"

<•>

"Is there something you want?"

"Yes, there is a lot I want, but only one thing I crave"

"And what is that?

"Oh....I long to see my revenge tear her being apart"

<•>

"Is there something you want?" His voice mingles with a certain tenderness as he sits next to her hospital bed.

It's early morning and Y/n's woken up with Izuku cradling her hand in his. He had woken up before the sun to sneak into her room after falling asleep in Bakugou's room.

Her permanent smile won't fade from her lips as she sees his green and messy hair. "No, there is nothing I need" Y/n replies.

"Are you sure?" Izuku asks again, eyes narrowed in worry.

"I have everything I've ever wanted" The girl holds his hand tight, looking up at the white ceiling she is so familiar with.

"C-Can I ask what that is?" Izuku sits closer to the bed, eager to hear her reply for some reason.

Y/n laughs quietly, her eyes feeling droopy from sleeping so much.

"I've longed to see you happy Izuku, I've longed to be with you"

So many emotions are filling her heart, she can't keep it inside anymore.

To bad, the timing isn't perfect

<•>

It was dark and terribly cold. Even with an ice quirk, he can feel the burning sensation seeping inside his veins. Yet it feels so cold.

It was dark until a harsh punch to his stomach makes the boy groan out in pain, losing his breath at the same time. He coughs and coughs, realizing that he hasn't an ounce of salvia left in his mouth. God knows when's the last time he has had any water and when the next time will be.

"I see...a punch will do next time to wake you up—nice to know" An amused voice speaks, but Todoroki couldn't hear what they said. For some reason his ears have started ringing, making his head sway from side to side. Not to forget about his vision, all he can see is black and a small sense of a human being.

"G-Get..st" Todoroki tries to speak, but fails miserably. His voice is just too dry and it hurts to open his mouth for some reason. Todoroki suspects that someone had punched the side of his left jaw too. But he can't remember anything.

His vision is starting to clear a little, seeing blond hair approach him. It's that girl again. "Aww Shouto~ you'll get your voice back soon. Maybe you want some water too?" She hunches down next to his level, tilting her head to the side.

Ariko has decided to wear a pink flowered shirt with a white sailor skirt. Just her whole aura screamed innocence, but perhaps she's been out in public?

The girl stands up, looking at her watch. "Oh well, it's almost time. I might not have any time to have fun with you Shouto" She lowers her eyebrows in sorrow.

Todoroki doesn't give her any sort of response back. He quickly finds out that his wrist are bound to his back; preventing him to escape. Still, his quirk has no affect. The shackles are tightly tied to his wrists, barely giving him any room to move. He has no idea what that syringe held, but it stooped his quirk and knocked him out.

Whoever made that....is dangerous.

They are in a dark cell, bars at the end of the room just like a prison. The floor is dirty, the walls are clearly painted with blood, but Todoroki doesn't want to recognize that. Or think back to who's blood that is and what kind of torture that person must have endured.

Ariko's clothes are surprisingly all clean, indicating that she must have changed from what he remembers, but then again....it can be days since he was kidnapped.
Just that thought makes the male start to tremble. Y/n and Izuku...are they in danger? Are they possibly already kidnapped?

"Mhm..." Ariko's lip purses shut as she impatiently looks back and forth at Todoroki and the bars. She quickly jogs towards the exit door and opens it, ruffling to the other side.

Todoroki's vision is too blurry to see what she's doing. He can feel his heart beat increase, nerves starting to take over. He's scared...very scared.

Ariko shuffles back into the cell, a brown cup in her hand. "Here, you should drink some water" Her voice sounds urgent, making the boy raise an eyebrow. "Quick! Before they arrive" She places the cup in front of his lips.

Todoroki doesn't have time to register anything else, he is too hungry and thirsty to ask questions. Well, he is not in a place to demand answers exactly. The teen opens his mouth slowly and Ariko tilts the cup, giving his throat all fresh water. She places a hand underneath his chin, helping him to drink the last drops of water.

His heterochromatic orbs stares deeply into the orange ones. Mentally asking her why? Why is she clearly doing something that she isn't supposed to do. By analyzing her urgent state, Todoroki gets that she wasn't supposed to give him any water at all.

Ariko sighs, "Don't get used to it pretty boy. I only did it because you couldn't talk and it was boring!" She crosses her arms and looks away with a defiant expression.

"Then...why did you rush? I-If somebody is going to come here soon?" He decides to grill her further, a bold move, but yeah.

"B-Because they are coming soon! Not right now—I think" The girl bites her lip before shaking her head. "I'm not the worst you're going to endure..." Her frame turns away, back facing Todoroki.

"Wh-Why are you doing this?" Todoroki still has troubles to speak. But he is too curious to shut up, and if he's going to be tortured, then he'd like to know why. "What?...you're like two years younger than me?"He rasps out.

Said girl turns around with a pout, "I'm twelve and you're fourteen—nice guess" She rolls her eyes, "And as to why? It's none of your business, you don't know my life! I have to do this" Her hands fall down to her sides, eyes helplessly looking down.

Todoroki gulps down, finally is throat isn't as dry. "H-How long have I been here?"

Ariko closes her eyes "Can't tell you"

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want too"

"What's going to happen to me?"

"You'll see"

Her last sentence makes his blood run cold. Now that he's woken up and his mind is getting clearer and clearer, he's mentally preparing himself to anything. He tries to sit up, but his legs are too weak. His wrist won't budge from the shackles behind his back. He turns his head to see the links connected to the wall.

'If I managed to break this from the wall, I can escape this place'

Ariko catches his intent gaze and speaks up. "I wouldn't try to break free Shouto-Kun, even if you escape this room, you'll never find the outside world in time" She warns him with a serious expression.

Todoroki coughs, "Th-Then there is no reason for me to live...if I can't escape, just kill me off already" The males eyes graze the floor, emotionless. He is actually speaking honestly. There is no secret information that Todoroki knows or anything like that. They have just kidnapped him to torture him and hurt Y/n.

There is no way out of this alive.

"It's not going to just as easy pretty boy" Ariko leans next to the wall on Todoroki's left side, "It would loose all the purpose if we just killed you off....but I can understand your wishes"

Ariko slowly slides down next to him, taking out her pocket knife and inspecting it. "With the life you have lived, I would have wished to die too" She ends up chuckling when Todoroki turns his head furiously.

"What did you say?" Todoroki says urgently, an uneasy feelings seeping through his stomach.

The younger girl just laughs, her eyes still planted on her knife as she plays with the tip, drawing out blood from her finger. "In a way Shouto-Kun, I think we are very alike. I have always wondered if it was just better to die than live this hell" She places the knife in front of her wrist.

"I mean, I come from a quirk marriage too so I should know what it feels like" The girls sends the boy a sinister grin as she pushes the knife down to her wrist.

"Stop!" Todoroki shouts, eyes wide and shaking. ".....Just stop" He mumbles as his head falls low.

Ariko starts laughing hysterically, throwing the knife away. "I knew you'd try to stop me, that's just so like you heroes~"

"H-How do you know about that?" The boy gazes up, his head has started ringing again and his body wants to sleep. That syringe has definitely done something to his nerves system.

The girls sits up on her knees as she stares at him amusingly, "We like to know who we kidnapp very well~ and you just happened to be very similar to me" She takes up her hand and strokes his red hair softly.

Todoroki scoots his head away, nobody is allowed to touch that side of him so freely. "We're nothing alike!" The boy spat back, eyes snapping.

Ariko loses her smile as a frown washes over her features. "He hurt you a lot didn't he?...that's why you hate your left side so much, because you got it from him" Ariko looks straight into his heterochromatic orbs, seeing them bite back painful memories.

"Oh this world is horrible Shouto-Kun, maybe we're all just better off dead?" Ariko reaches out her hand and soothes his red hair again, this time Todoroki doesn't pull away. "I've been through it too...maybe people like us shouldn't exist? That's what I have thought all of my life"

Until a dark expression takes over her face, "Because being alive is just making our parents think they have accomplished something" She sneers with her hand tightly pulling Todoroki's head back.

"But I'm afraid it's not going to be that easy Shouto, this has nothing to do with you....poor thing"

"Don't joke about death" Todoroki's statement makes her freeze.

"I don't know what you've been through to get you to this point, but since you know my story so well, I can assume you know my pain" He stares blankly at her, "But something you don't know...I meet someone who desperately wanted to die, he almost did. I saw how the world would crumble without him....and I realized if I also decided to leave this place, I would hurt the people that care for me" He finishes off just as stoically.

Then Ariko just starts laughing, making her look like she's the happiest girl alive. But Todoroki knows how fake that is.

"I guess we aren't alike....I don't have those people who care for me" She stands up, hair faltering over her face. "So that's why it doesn't matter to me if I die or not. Nobody will care" She hunches down to grab her knife and puts it in her pocket. "At least....I can enjoy being free while my time lasts....I don't have to be in that bastards command anymore" Her teeth grit and Todoroki recognizes that expression.

It's full of hatred, most likely to her parents. Oh how much he can relate.

"Ariko, you don't have to cho-"

Just as Todoroki was about speak, a hurtling of footsteps came towards them.

"Oh! Looks like time is up for us to chat Shouto-Kun~ I'm glad I meet you!" She smiles widely as somebody opens the locked bars.

"Well well well, I'm glad Ariko was here to keep you company.....Y/n will sure be notified of that"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 149 27
After years of resenting his childhood enemy, Bakugou Katsuki begins to look back in the years of resentment and starts to think if hating and blamin...
4.2K 124 30
โš ๏ธ WARNING โš ๏ธ -suicide -drug + alcohol abuse -depression -sexual content Disclaimer: I do not own any of the my hero academia characters! Just fan f...
1.2K 15 10
--COMPLETED-- "Why can't I ever be enough?" "Why can't I just ever be loved?" "Am I useless to everyone?" ...