Love hurts- Zarry {Mpreg}

Από Zarrys_tightrope

Zayn loves Harry. Harry loves Zayn. If only they could man up, confess their love instead of dancing around e... Περισσότερα

Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
👶Chapter 19👶
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter 28

2.3K 116 18
Από Zarrys_tightrope

"What do you think?"

Harry was telling his mom about his plans for buying a house and to surprise Zayn. He was hoping they move before Christmas. He was excited, already having ideas of Christmas decorations.

He was visiting her along with baby Yazz, he calls his mom everyday but he tries to visit at least once a week.
Trisha drops by almost everyday helps with housework and was their unofficial nanny. He loved coming to his mom's house, though, it always feels homely, lots of childhood memories, his favourite part of the house, was the conservatory. That's where they were sitting.

Harry was feeding Yazz, she was not eating as much since her chicken pox, but still likes her milk bottle.
The conservatory was airy and beautiful, Yazz's eyes were darting around the room as if loving the place. That's what he wanted to move out of the flat, make a home for him and Zayn. A home for their daughter.

"That's a good idea, Harry. I'm so proud of you"

"Thanks mum.." Harry smiled, dimples on show.

"I'm just not sure about Kendall helping you house hunting though" Anne shrugged playing with Yazz's feet, while Harry feed her. "Is that a good idea?"

"She's an estate agent, mom, so she's the right person to help me find a place." Harry said.

"She's not the only estate agent around here, is she?"

"Her mom Kris owns best real estate agency around here and you know that mom. They helped Gemma as well, didn't they? Why is it a problem now?"

Anne looked at him. "You and Kendall. That's the problem."

Harry groaned, "Mom, she's a good friend."

"I don't know what friends get up to these days, but I remember hearing suspicious noises from your room when she was around and you were supposedly doing homework_"

"Oh my gosh, mom stop stop please.." Harry blushed, he leaned to kiss Yazz's face to distract his mom seeing his red face. "There was nothing going on but work."

"I know the kind of work you were doing." Anne said chuckling, "Don't worry. I knew about teenager's hormones and you were very sexual from a young age. I wasn't happy about that, but I was hoping I've raised you well enough to be responsible and respectful."

Harry grunted, "Can this get any worse, mom please. In-front of your granddaughter no less."

Anne laughed, she was teasing him. "You do not you will be having this conversation with our Yazz in the future, take this as practice.."

"No I won't, she's not allowed to date or move out till she's twenty one, thank you very much,." He kissed Yazz's forehead, "You will always be my baby girl, you're not allowed to grow up,." he cooed at her,

Anne laughed, "Or how the tables have turned, I remember when you moved out at sixteen..."

"Why did you let me move out, I was so young. Did you not love me anymore mother?" Harry asked pouting like a baby.

"My heart was breaking, but Robin said to trust you and trust that you were making a good decision. That boys will be boys. Besides you were determined I was afraid you would run away

"Robin removing my bedroom door did help my decision to move I have to say." Harry said. "I only ask him to buy me a bolt so you won't bolt in while I was busy studying with Kendall."

"It was not just Kendall you brought home to study with." Anne scowled hitting his arm, "We were not ready to be grandparents thank you very much. You were wild, Harry. It was a matter of time before you done something stupid and I didn't want you spoiling your future before it began." She sighed, "I didn't want you moving out at all. You're such so much like your father, and with your behaviour you were like a fallen apple, I guess in a way I was trying to kick the apple away from the tree."

Harry sighed, she doesn't talk about his father much. And he understands it's because but they time it ended it wasn't all good memories, "I'm sorry mom for being a pain in your bosom_"

"Bosom? Really, Harry? You can say pain in the arse you know. Why bosom? I'm your mother."

"It sounded better in my head sorry about that." Harry apologised, "I don't want my daughter hearing me curse."

"Tell you what was a pain in the arse, Kendall coming to my house when you were not even here." Anne said shaking her head, "I can't unhear those noises_"

"Move on, mom. It's getting weird. I feel like you were sitting downstairs with popcorn listening to us. Gross, Anne, just gross."

Anne laughed. "I've moved on, Harry. But have you move on from her? Remember not long before you ask Zayn out I caught you and Kendall at it in the shower. And I'm talking about the shower that's in the flat you and Zayn live in now. Do you now understand why I'm on the fence with Kendall helping you viewing all those empty houses? I told you once about interning at an estate agent firm in my teenage years. What I saw then when beautiful women show around handsome men those houses I can't un-see either, Harry. Be careful."

"I love Zayn mom, alright. We have a daughter and are engaged." Harry said putting Yazz over his chest and started running her back, burping her. "I love him with all my heart."

"Love has nothing to do with it, your father divorced me, didn't he?" Anne shrugged, "He didn't even give me a warning, he decided I wasn't enough and left me with two young children. You ever thought how Zayn would feel about that?"

"I love you mom, but I'm hurt that you don't trust me. I'm not my father." Harry gave Anne the baby, walked away, to clean Yazz's bottle. He was mad at himself not having thought what Zayn would feel about Kendall helping them find their first house.

Especially when Zayn can't stand her. He chewed on his lip vigorously washing the baby bottle. When he told Kendall of her plans, she did state to him she had always hoped that would be them one day. That's one thing he's always loved about her, she's always been open and honest with her feelings. He doesn't love her though, not as much he loves Zayn. He's fallen deep for him.

"He's going to hate me." He mumbled to himself before walking back where Anne was still sat, "I'll change her before we go." He said putting the bottle in the changing bag, then grabbed a nappy and wipes, a small frown on his face.

"Let me do it." Anne took the nappy and wipes from then undid Yazz's romper and started changing her. "I'm sorry I didn't mean I don't trust you." She started, "I know you love Zayn. I just don't want to see you two have a misunderstanding that will spiral out of control and not able to fix it that's all."

"What do you mean by that?" Harry sat beside her, giving Yazz her favourite teddy, something that Zayn gives her to keep her still when changing a nappy.

"Do you think Zayn will be happy when he find out?"

"Of course he will, mom." Harry said though he knew Zayn would be furious. "He trusts me."

"Zayn adores you and will do anything for you. He moved out of his comfort zone, his family home, the beautiful Malik house for you to have the freedom you needed. He signed a lease on a flat to make you happy, Harry."

"Is it me or is what you just said made me sound like a proper ungrateful prick?"

"Watch your language." Anne scolded him. She had to quickly finish changing Yazz who was trying to break free the teddy not provided the desired distraction. She then put her down on the carpeted floor so she could crawl around.

Harry sat on the floor as well so he could be within reach to stop his baby girl hurting herself need be. "Well, mom, you make it sound you're saying like I forced Zayn to be my flatmate. If you must now I did no such thing."

"I'm not saying you force him to do anything, rather he would have done so and always goes out of his way to make you happy, Harry." Anne said.

"Meaning if he's not happy with Kendall helping he won't say anything?"

"You said it, not me." Anne shrugged.

The room feel silent, as both watched Yazz furniture walking, drooling everywhere. She was teething and has two cute baby teeth.

"I love Zayn." Harry said after a while.

"You sound like you're trying to convince yourself, Harry." Anne said chuckling, "Don't worry I know you love Zayn. Just be careful you are threading on thin ice involving Kendall in your new life. Move forward not back." She smiled opening her arms when Yazz crawled back to her, letting out little growls, biting on then teddy bear in her tiny hand. She lifted her up into her arms when she got close, "She's getting big, isn't she? You definitely need a house now.."

"It feels like yesterday she was a baby.." Harry smiled happy with topic change, watching Yazz blabbering "Ba..ba"

"Baba, hm? You miss your baba Zayn, do you?" Anne smiled kissing Yazz's cheeks. "Does she say dada?"

"Unfortunately not." Harry scoffed when his mom laughed. "I've got to go."

*

*

"I love this house, absolutely love it. Best so far." Anne said truthfully.

Anne invited herself to house hunting with them. She was impressed with the houses shown so far, Harry was happy she was there to distract the baby. House hunting was more tiring than imagined and Yazz was cranky.

"Thanks Anne.." Kendall said a smile on her face.

"What do you think, Harry, do you love it?" Kendall asked touching his arm, her hand lingering there not moving.

Anne frowned baby on her hips, wishing she'd start screaming or something..

"Yes..its quite nice..I'm just trying to see it in Zayn's eyes as well, if you know what I mean.." Harry moved away from her touch, looking around once more, he's seen the way his mom was throwing invisible daggers at Kendall.

"If you like it, then that should be enough for him too, isn't?" Kendall chuckled quietly, following him.

"Actually not, Zayn has better taste. So he has to like it as well for any sale to happen" Anne replied looking at Harry then Kendall.

Daggers were pointed at him as well, "Mom, be nice."

"Why is Zayn not here himself then? Is it too much for him to be involved in something that's important as your first home? Or cant he get time off work? Is that it?" Kendall snarled looking out of the window, Anne never liked her, she's aware of that.

"Firstly, this is a surprise wedding gift for Zayn from Harry his soon to be husband. They're engaged have you not heard? Secondly, Zayn is his own boss, don't need time off from anyone," Anne said shoving the baby in Harry's arms, "Thirdly, how about you mind your own business and do your job, huh? Don't estate agents work on commission nowadays or does that not apply to you, since you work for your mother." Anne's arms were on both hips, having a glaring contest with Kendall.

"Kendall, I think that's enough houses for today. I'll call you.." Harry said looking at both of them, Yazz was getting restless and whiney.

"You heard him. Bye." Anne stood watching Kendall until the latter leave without saying goodbye, huffing and puffing annoyed. "He's out of your league."

"Mom, please." Harry stared her open mouth. "That was borderline rude mom, why don't you like Kendall anyway?"

Anne marched to the car and jumped in huffing as Harry secured Yazz in her carseat. "You know why I don't like her? She's her mother's daughter that's why"

"Whats that supposed to mean?"

Anne sighed looking at him, "Her mom had an affair with your father, we were friends once, don't you ever wonder why I don't talk to her anymore?"

"Mom." Harry sighed, "I didn't know.."

"When your father left, all secrets came out, I found out who my real friends were. You being friends with her doesn't sit well with me." Anne frowned hands on her lap.

"I'm not my father mom, I'm not a cheater. You raised me better than that" Harry kissed her hand, he never liked his mom being upset,

"I know baby. You have achieved so much at such a young age, I'm so proud of you always," Anne kissed his hand back. Harry could see her eyes were wet as she teared. "Ignore me, I'll always have a heart of a woman scorned I guess," she laughed quietly. "But I found a good man in Robin, didn't I?"

"That you did mom." Harry smiled at her. "I love you."

"I know. Now let's go before little Yazzie blows off and starts crying."

*

*
Harry was at home looking at houses Sophia's friend sent a link to browse at and making a note of the one he likes. Her friend's name is Cheryl, an estate agent. She helped Liam and Sophia find their nice flat. He was upset seeing his mom upset and it was pure luck he talked to Liam about what happened earlier with her mom and Kendall.

Liam had told him about Cheryl and gave him her contact numbers. Liam also didn't like Kendall helping him given their fuckbuddies history. He's still not over seeing her with Harry when him and Zayn were not talking. Liam as much as he trust him now, he doesn't trust her. He also said Zayn does need to be involved in choosing their home and he might appreciate being included in the choice than it be a surprise.

Harry texted apologies to Kendall and cancelled for pulling out. Kendall also apologised for her behaviour towards Anne and coming across as disrespectful to her and Zayn. She sent her congratulations for his engagement she wasn't aware about that.

She offered to send Krispy Kreme, Anne's favourite donuts, Anne declined the offer. Harry was surprised, Anne never says no to Kripsy Kreme, and had to ask why,

"She probably hopes I choke on a sprinkle" was the answer Anne gave and Harry laughed out so loud at that.

Anne was happy he found an alternative agency, and couldn't be prouder of the man Harry had become. Also something Liam said made Harry changed his mind. Anyone who disrespects your mother isn't worth being in your circle of friends, Liam had told him.

His mom has taught him so much and he wasn't about to disrespect her by going against wishes. He's still her baby, no what how old he is.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

19.8K 1.6K 23
An unhappily married couple engages in separate secret affairs with... each other. *** Zayn and Harry are a married couple stuck in an unhappy sex li...
10.1K 347 36
Harry and Zayn are both scarred by their past relationship, promising themselves never to fall in love again. Their paths collided, and they found ha...
16.7K 1.4K 20
Zayn has an encounter with a car and wakes up married to his high school rival. *** Senior year of high school, Zayn Malik was voted "Most Likely to...
209K 10.4K 160
Harry doesn't know if he can trust anyone anymore after being broken by many men in his life, including his own father. But what happens when he cat...