Too Good... |Keith Powers & R...

By RyPlusKeif

Two models with two different lifestyles, both trying to make it to the top. Sacrifices & heartbreak are just... More

Cast.
1. Book a trip to London.
2. Ry's world.
3. London bby! /1
4. London in bby! /2
5. London bby /3
6. Sheeesh!
7. Home Sweet Home.
8. Well, Hello.
9. Uh oh.
10. Peaceful
11. Goodlife
12. Our own lane.
13. See ya buddy.
14. Lets reunite?
15. I wanna make love in this club.
Update on the cast.
16. Keith & Ryan? Pt. 1
17. It all hits the fan.
18. Peek-A-Boo
19. "Hey auntie"
20. How are you?
21. Where you at?
22. I got you.
23. We have eachother.
24. Well, Hello...Again.
25. I want some of KP also..
26. Congrats-Oh look who it is.
27. Blood and Tears.
28. Just a filler.
29. Secrets.
30. That's a bit too much.
31. Just Listen.
32. Party Time. Pt.1
33. Party Time. Pt.2
34. She knows.
35. Another Secret.
36. Overdose.
37. Shady
38. Good Vibes
39. Back up
40. Whatchu' wanna hear
41. It's not mine
42. Handle the situation.
43. You're my addiction.
44. You Don't Know
45. Stress Reliever
46. Take a shot for me
47. Truth or Dare
48. BullSh*t on BullSh*t
49. Beach House
50. Making Plans
51. Official.
52. 2nd Thoughts.
53. Lost One
54. On Edge.
55. Tell Him/Framed.
56. Processing..
57. Wrap-Up
58. Talk over Turkey
59. Oath.
61. A Confused Ryan
62. Friends? Friends.
63. Til' Next Time.
Rant but MUST read!
ITS OUT !! GO READ BOOK #2!!
Book number 2!
Instagram @rypluskeif

60. Premiere

629 32 25
By RyPlusKeif

Ryan smiled as she took her pictures.

"Okay do another pose." Gaby said. Gaby is Ryan's photographer at the moment.

"Perfect." Gaby handed Ryan back her phone. "You should send some of those to Keith."

"I will." She smiled. Ryan got a bit sad thinking about what Keith's probably doing inside locked away while she live life to the fullest. She shook it off and smiled to herself. "You wanna take any pics?"

"Nope .. I think the cameras outside got enough of me." Gaby smirked and followed Ryan back into the premiere party.

"Is Ronne still dating that Livia girl?" Ryan asked looking around the room looking for Ronne.

"Yup.. it's weird that he brung her home from Mexico & she isn't legal here, so I don't know how that'll work." Gaby shook her head. "Can you order me a drink?"

Ryan looked at Gaby and chuckled. "That's funny."

"What's funny?" Gaby asked.

"I forgot your not old enough to buy your own drinks." Ryan walked to the bar.

"Ha ha.. you know what I want?" Gaby asked.

"Nope." Ryan ordered her favorite and gave one of the cups to Gaby. "Cheers."

Ryan sipped hers & Gaby did the same. "Mmm this is good." Gaby examined the cup.

"I know—"

"Ladies.." Quincy walked over.

Ryan examined him. "Hello ..."

"Hey Quincy." Gaby took her cup and walked to Ronne excusing herself from the equation.

"You look good." Quincy sat beside Ryan.

"Yeah? Thank you. You do too." Ryan nodded noticing that they're almost dressed alike.

"I'm telling you... you should've been my date." Quincy teased.

"You know I couldn't do that."

"Why not?"

"Here we go again... Im sure if I answer your question you'll get upset again." Ryan took a sip & looked around the room for her friends so she can atleast enjoy this moment with them.

"Nah.. I didn't wanna make you uncomfortable..."

"I just don't want to end up on the shaderoom for the wrong reasons." Ryan took another sip of her drink.

"Listen... I heard what happened and I respect that your holding your man down, but my offer still stands if things doesn't work out." Quincy shrugged. "We can be good friends."

"We're friends." Ryan gave him a blank stare.

"Yeah but.... you get it."

"Mhm."

"Can I take you guys pictures?" A photographer came over, Quincy and Ryan posed together for the pictures. "Can I get a silly one?" They did another pose. "Thank you.. Ryan I look forward to talking to you about some upcoming shoots."

"See that guy right there? Beard & hat? Yeah ... talk to him." Ryan told the lady.

"Thanks again." The lady walked away.

Ryan sat back down and looked at Quincy who was licking his lips. "What?"

"This dress is really nice..shows your curves."

"Yeah I know." Ryan rubbed down the side of her body looking at her dress.

"Mm." Quincy hummed and looked around. "Where are the girls?"

"I have no clue."

"Well I'm gonna' speak to a few other people.. I'll see you around?"

"Yeah.. You will." Ryan nodded. Quincy walked away. "Damn." Ryan drunk the rest of her cup and left her money on the counter. She spotted Jude and Izzy & got pulled back the moment she started walking to them.

"Im sorry can I ask you something?" the girl asked.

"Sure." Ryan tried not to burp in her face & hiccuped instead. She chugged that last few sips too fast.

"First I wanna say damn you look beautiful."

"Thank you.. you look nice too."

"Thanks.. yeah um... Have you seen this girl?" She showed Ryan a picture.

Ryan made a face, "nope."

"Okay .. thanks. Enjoy the party." She walked away.

Ryan nodded and continued to walk to Jude and Izzy. "Honey you look like you got some work done to your body." Ryan hugged Izzy.

"That's what good dick does to you!" Izzy laughed. "You look amazing."

"Thanksss." Ryan did a 360 spin.

"Who does your makeup I think I need her number because it's .. wow. I love it." Jude smiled and hugged Ryan.

Ryan smiled back and touched Jude's hair. "You know your hair is gonna curl as soon as you start to sweat."

"I know." Jude poked out her lip. "How have you been ? You doing okay?"

"Yeah definitely." Ryan nodded. She didn't want to have this coversation right now. "Im good"

The trio hasn't seen eachother since Ryan left to stay with her mom for a while. Since she's back in California she's been either in hotels or at Laurens house. Ryan isn't a cock blocked and she know she can stay at Regina's she just doesn't want too. The house that Ryan and Keith were staying in their rental lease been expired so once Keith is released from jail more than likely he will have to go back to his old home where Keenan was killed.

Ryan seeing the girls is what Ryan needed. She needed to have some fun.

"Im so proud of you and I love you." Izzy fixed her hair.

"I was thinking we should.. go to the studio tomorrow. Like the old days." Ryan reminded them of the fun times they had when they went to the studio to record their music.

"Got something you wanna record?" Jude raised an eyebrow. Ryan smiled. "That's a first."

"Normally we're dragging you to the studio." Izzy poked Ryan.

"Not this time." Ryan rolled her eyes. "I just want to release some steam."

"That's fine. We'll be there tomorrow ...3?" Jude asked.

"2:00." Ryan said. "STAR comes on tomorrow night I don't want to miss the first episode."

"We don't either." Izzy laughed.

"So it's a date." Ryan smirked.

"It is." Izzy smiled.

"You mind if I borrow her?" Ty stepped between Ryan and Izzy. He took Izzy's hand.

"Oh go ahead.. I have Jude." Ryan smiled at Jude. Ty pulled Izzy to the dance floor. Ryan realized it was a slow song playing and it makes sense why Ty wants Izzy. Ryan looked at Jude. "How are you and Luke?"

"We're good.. his mom keeps asking for a grandchild and Im just like woah... pump your brakes I need a ring." Jude held up her hand and saw a ring.

Ryan's eyes got wide. "Whaaaat? Congratssss!" Ryan hugged Jude. "Your officially in the family now."

"Yeah it just happened lastnight.. but still no kids for me." Jude laughed. Luke hugged Ryan.

"Lil' sis."

"Congratulations." Ryan hugged him.

"Don't mean to interupt but .. you mind if I?" He looked at Jude. "They want us outside."

Ryan let Luke go and backed away. "I'll be here."

"I don't want to leave her here alone." Jude whined.

"No don't worry about me.. just go." Ryan pushed Jude and Luke away.

Ryan looked over and saw Izzy and Ty laughing as they slow danced along with other couples.

Ryan spoke to the rest of the cast and got pictures with everyone and took her seat for Lee Daniels speech. She checked her watch and saw that its not until another thirty minutes. She sighed and opened her handbag and took out her phone.

"I see your lonely so I'll keep you company."

Ryan looked up at Quincy. "As friends ok?"

He nodded. "Just friends." He sat down beside her.

Meanwhile,

"Powers?" The guard called Keith. He put down the weight and looked over.

"Yea?"

"You have visitors." The guard opened the door for Keith.

Keith got up and walked thru the doors. He saw Kourtny sitting there handing Kacey his sippy cup & she held the baby in her arms.

"What are you doing here? Why would you bring him here?" Keith sat down looking at Kacey.

"Hi." Kacey waved. He doesn't remember Keith.

"Sup lil' man." Keith looked at Kourtny then at the blanket that covered the babies face. "Why are you here?"

"To show you the baby.. she's beautiful." Kourtny looked down at the baby and started removing the blanket.

"Is she mine?"

"Yeah.. she looks like you. She has freckles too." Kourtny giggled and showed Keith the baby.

Keith's heart sped up. "Shit." He mumbled. "She's my daughter?"

"Mhm." Kourtny smiled.

"Can I hold her?" He asked Kourtny. Kourtny nodded.

"If it's okay with him." She pointed to the guard standing beside their table. He nodded and Keith took the baby.

"She's so tiny." Keith rubbed her cheek. "She looks like Kaylan."

"She does." Kourtny laughed.

"Damn... I want to be there." Keith looked at Kourtny. "I'm going to be the best father I can be."

"I know.. she needs you."

"I thought this would be Don's baby but the freckles says otherwise... plus all I see is my sister." Keith touched her fingers and she grabbed his finger. He smiled.

"She's yours."

"What's her name?"

"Well I wanted another K but I went with Payton."

"Payton?"

"Mhm." She stared at Payton and smiled. "It fits her."

"Little PayPay." Keith laughed. "Im gonna find a nickname for you."

"Baby." Kacey touched Payton's head.

"You nice to your sister?"

"Baby." Kacey smiled.

"Yeah. You gotta' be nice to her." Keith looked back at Payton. "Her eyes are hazel and green."

"Yeah.. My dad's mom eyes were like that...you look good in blue."

Keith looked at Kourtny. "You sure she's mine?"

"Yes Keith." She rolled her eyes. "Give me my baby." She got up and took Payton from Keith.

Keith sucked his teeth and shook his head. "Why your moms always trippn' ?" He asked Kacey.

Kacey stared at Keith. "Mom."

"Yeah... she's doing alot."

Kacey put his cup back in his mouth. Kourtny fixed Payton's hat. "People are already expecting her to be yours since she looks like you."

"You posting her already?"

"Yeah.. why not? I hid Kacey and I didn't even have too. I didn't want to do that again." Kourtny sighed.

"You not going to run away for a nigga' again?"

"That's it.. Im leaving." Kourtny stood up holding the baby. "Come on Kacey."

"Kourtny wait.... Kourtny??"

"No.. I don't want to hear it." Kourtny stormed off. The guard let her and the kids out and took Keith back outside to the court.

Keith sat down on the bench and just zoned out.

45 Minutes Later....

"Thank You for being such an amazing cast! To STAR!"

"To STAR!" Everyone said holding their drinks in the air.

"I have water." Ryan whispered to Quincy before drinking her water.

"Sprite." Quincy pointed to his cup. They both laughed at the fact that they cheated during the toast. Everyone has champagne.

Izzy, Jude, Ty & Luke are sitting at the table with Ryan & Quincy and they noticed the whispering and giggling they were doing. They were side eyeing Quincy the whole time.

Ryan looked around for her brother and sister and spotted them eating some shrimp and bread by the table of finger foods.

"Oh my God." Ryan started texting Gaby & Ronne in the group chat.

"What?" Quincy asked.

"Nothing." Ryan flashed a smile and then finished texting.

Ryan; stop stuffing your faces and take a seat while the people are speaking!
Gaby; but im hungry
Ronne; this shrimp is good
Ryan; both of you are the worse dates ever
Ronne; love you too sis
Gaby; I peep you and Quincy
Ryan; we're friends
Gaby; im telling keith
Ronne; Gaby shut up
Ryan; I can have friends
Gaby; he shouldve been ur date
Ryan; 🖕🏾
Gaby; admit it u like him
Ryan; have a seat pls and thanks
Ronne; yes sir

Ryan shook her head and looked at them as they took their seats. Gaby stuck her tongue out at Ryan. Ryan rolled her eyes and looked at who was speaking on stage.

After the speech Ryan was ready to go home and go to bed. Everyone got up and went to socialize leaving Quincy and Ryan alone at the table again.

They both weren't talking just on social media. Walter doesn't know she activated her accounts again.

Ryan yawned. "Well it's been real." She stood up. "I think Im gonna go."

"Your leaving already?"

"Yeah." She grabbed her handbag and drunk the rest of her water.

"Let me walk you out then."

"That's nice."

Ryan shot the group chat a text message as she walked outside to Quincy. She text Walter too and stood outside by the car.

"It's dark and don't want anybody to kidnap you." Quincy joked.

"Oh my God." Ryan laughed. "Im just glad it's no paparazzi's here anymore."

"I second that."

"Thank you for keeping me company tonight." Ryan smiled.

"Are you being nice to me?" Quincy asked.

"You know what... I take it back." Ryan laughed.

"Ouch. It's all good." Quincy looked over. "Here come your peoples."

Ryan looked over. "Oh yeah. See you."

"Hit me up if you need anything okay?"

"You can hit me up too. As a friend." Ryan said making it clear.

"Have a Goodnight, friend."

"Byeeee." She walked to get inside of the car.

"Im sooooo telling Keith." Gaby teased.

"Shut up." Ryan rolled her eyes. "We're friends."

"Said that about Keith." Ronne reminded her.

"Did anyone ask you??" Ryan snapped.

Walter laughed. "You know he likes you tho' right?"

"Yeah but we have an understanding now.. friends." Ryan looked out the window.

"Mhm." Walter turned on the radio and started to drive.

Ryan's Hotel Room...

Ryan sat on the bed in her towel as she scrolled on instagram. She saw the shaderoom post Kourtny and the comments about the baby being Keith's baby. I screenshotted and sent it to the girls group chat.

Izzy; who got this bitch pregnant AGAIN?😒
Jude; this the almost-baby mama right?
Ryan; yup
Jude; sis ill fight her for you
Izzy; after me! Get in line
Jude; what you thinkin' Ryan
Ryan; I don't think she looks like him
Izzy; but do you think he would even cheat
Ryn; he has before but not on me.. idont think
Jude; ask him about it tmr
Ryan; if thats his baby im done
Izzy; holdn him down out here and they being disrespectful
Ryan; stop im gonna cry😭
Jude; aw boo dont cry just fuck Quincy and make it even 😉
Ryan; WHAT
Izzy; 😂😂😂😂😂
Ryan; um
Izzy; we peeped
Jude; the giggles & touching & smiling
Ryan; goodnight
Izzy; watch him Ryan
Jude; he's cute I approve lol

30 Minutes Later, Ryan couldn't sleep. It was going on 1:30 am and she just wanted to get the thought out of her mind of the baby being Keith's. She went back to the screenshot and stared at the picture. She examined the baby. She looks like Kaylan ALOT. And she has freckles.

Ryan wiped her tears and got up and put some clothes on and called an uber. She got dropped off to the studio and saw a few cars outside. She walked inside and saw three guys inside of the studio.

"Oh I'm so sorry.. I'll find another booth." Ryan left out.

"Wait!" Ryan didn't hear. The person got up and jogged to Ryan. "Hold up."

"It's okay I can use another room." Ryan turned and saw it wasn't a guy.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?"

"No?" Ryan said while staring at the person to see she could recognize.

"You look a bit familiar." The girl folded her arms.

Ryan shrugged. "Maybe from tv or social media or magazines but we havent met."

"Oh.. I can take you to the next available room... alot of people came thru tonight." The girl walked ahead of Ryan.

"You work here ?"

"I own this spot... this is all me." She opened her arms and looked around. "All of it." She opened the door for Ryan.

"Ohh thats amazing." She smiled.

"Howcome your here so late? Aren't you booked and busy? Don't you need some beauty rest?"

"Couldn't sleep... Came to clear my head. why do you think Im booked and busy?" Ryan chuckled.

"Destiny right?"

"Hm?" Ryan squinted her eyes at her.

"Your name is ...?"

"Ryan."

"Right... I only remembered Destiny.. Ryan Destiny." She nodded. "I saw you earlier."

Ryan made a face as she sat down. "Ohhh you showed me the picture."

"Yeah." She leaned on the wall.

"Did you ever find her?"

"Yeah." She licked her lips and scratched her head. "Yeah I did."

"Why were you there? I could tell you weren't there for the event how you were dressed."

"I own that venue." She chuckled.

"Really?"

"Yeah.. My girlfriend was suppose to be there for me incase anything went wrong but I caught her outside in the car fucking some dude."

"Woah." Ryan raised her eyebrows. "That's crazy."

"Yeah. Fuck her, you have someone with you to control the buttons out here while you record?"

"No.. It's just me." Ryan stood up. "Wanna stay and help out." Ryan smiled but made sure it wasn't flirtatious.

"I gotchu.. come on."

"Okay." Ryan grabbed her phone and went inside the booth. "Give me a random beat... I'm just messing around."

"Any beat?"

"Something slow." Ryan scrolled threw her notes looking for the song she wrote and looked up and spoke into the mic again. "I never got your name."

"Call me Maj."

"Maj." Ryan nodded. "That's nice." Ryan adjusted the headphones on her ears. Maj played the beat and Ryan began singing her song 'The Same.'

***********************************************

Excuse any errors.

Comment & Vote!

I told yall ... yall was finna hate me 😂

It's all love. I gotta leave y'all wanting moreeee.

Anyways.

Ryan was in her feelingssssss this whole chapter lol.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.1K 1.3K 71
When two famous actors land the job of a lifetime, they never expected the life that would unfold for them. Life isn't all fun and games for all cele...
7.2K 306 51
-BOOK 2- Summary: Pepi and Keith are together and now have kids but are they living happily ever after? Preview: "Hey remember that time when woody d...
424 119 29
Kylie and Keith survived their... eventful week together. And, now they're living their life like each other's yin and yang. Balancing each other out...
5.1K 129 40
(Book 1) ~I Really Wanna Be With You. I Gotta Be Real With You~ Lyric A'Kyra Presley had a boring life at the age of 22. She was in nursing scho...