Through The Fire

By Katitudee

Danielle is one of three kids who were in a troublesome childhood. She thought she didn't need anyone but her... More

โฅ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š โฅ
โฅ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ โฅ
โฅ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
Merry Christmas my loves๐Ÿ’•
โฅ ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉโฅ
โฅ ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
Check in!
Notice
โฅ ๐™€๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
โฅ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š โฅ
โฅ ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
โฅ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
Happy Birthday to ya girl!!
โฅ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
โฅ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ โฅ
โฅ ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃโฅ
Update!
โฅ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎโฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™šโฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™คโฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™šโฅ
โฅ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™งโฅ
โฅ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š โฅ
โฅ ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญโฅ

โฅ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค โฅ

3.1K 132 42
By Katitudee

*Danielle's POV*
After I left the studio, I went into my Benz and went home.

Once I arrived home I put up my purse and keys and went to the kitchen to cook. I was in the mood for Mexican so I cooked some tacos and a few burritos. I heard a knock on my door, and I went to answer it.

To my surprise it was my little sister Didi.

"Hey crackhead" she greeted me.

"Hey meth baby" I replied and we gave each other a hug.

"Something smells good..." she says while walking in the kitchen

"OOH TACOS!" She screams

" Stop all that screaming in my house chile" I said.

I fixed her and my plates and we went into the living room.

"So....why you here?" I ask

"What? I can't come visit my big sis?" She smiled

I mugged her. "Cut the Shit girl" I say while chuckling.

"Okay fineeeee.....I got kicked out the house" she said while mumbling the last part.

"Pardon me? You wanna repeat that?" I said

"I got kicked out the house!" She screamed

"Oh bitch, fo what?!" I yelled.

"Cause Patrice hoe ass wanted to bring all these unknown niggas in the house and I told her to get them the fuck out the house, next thing you know, she put my ass out" she said while biting her burrito.

Now y'all probably wondering who in the good hell is Patrice?! Well Patrice is the life giver to Danielle, Didi, and Donny (Danielle's producer and Brother). They don't have a good relationship with their mom. She was abusive mentally and psychically and ruined Their childhoods.

"That bitch" I rolled my eyes.

"You tellin me?" Didi scoffs.

"Well sis you know you always welcome to stay here with yo big head ass." I say laughing

"WHAT'S BIG SA-WEETIE?!" She says while getting up.

"Whew you a fool" I say with tears in my eyes.

"I would've went to Donny first, but knowing him he probably got a hoe over there and I ain't got the time to play with those witches." She said while yawning.

"True." I agreed.

"Welp I'm gon go ahead and go to sleep, night sis" she say while hugging me.

"Good night" I hug back.

I went in the kitchen and washed dishes and went upstairs.

I took a shower, put on my clothes, and went to a sleep.

*In the Morning*

I fluttered my eyes open and yawned.

I got up and went into the bathroom to do my usual. I brushed my teeth and took a shower with my new wrapped in sugar shower gel I got from bath and body works.

After the shower, my phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey boo" Shanelle greeted.

"Hey my love, what's up?" I asked

"Nothing really, what are you up to today?" She asks.

"I have a little business dinner or whatever with Donny. He wants me to meet these people who he thinks would be good with me." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Ooh bitch, megamind think he some music matcher?" Shanelle says while doing the windex spray bottle laugh.

"That's why he don't like yo ass now!" I say while doing the same laugh.

"No need to ask, I'll attend the dinner with you bestie." She said

"Uh bitch.....I didn't ask" I say.

"You didn't have to, I'll meet you there tonight." She says.

"Bye girl" I tell her and hanged up the phone.

I got dressed and went downstairs to see Didi watching TV eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

"Good morning sleeping beast" she say while looking back.

"Good morning Shit stain" I reply

"Don't. be .fucking.rude" she says while flicking milk on me.

I chopped her in the throat making her choke on air for a good five seconds.

I stand there laughing.

"You're so damn evil!" She screams.

"Girl shut up" I say while grabbing a Nature Valley bar.

"You ready for school?" I ask while grabbing my car keys.

"Yeah, I look good right?" She asks.

She had on black ripped up jeans, a baby pink PINK jacket on with some baby pink vans and her hair was up in a bun.

"You look IGHT" I say while smirking

"Hater" she scoffs.

The ride to Didi school didn't take nothing but 20 minutes. So I dropped her off and she told me she'll take the school bus home.

I looked at the time and it was only 10:30, I didn't have to get ready for the dinner until 8:30 PM, so I decided to drive to the mall.

I walked around for a bit and went to my favorite nail shop, I got some long white nails with a bedazzled ring finger. And got white toes. Next thing I went to get done was my hair, I went to my girl Laurie AKA the lace goddess, she did my hair and a good ass job at that too. so I left her a good tip. I finally left the mall and got some McDonald's on my way home.

I brought Didi fat ass some food too so she wouldn't beg for mines.

Once I got home, I heard the TV, knowing it was Didi I yelled "FOOD!" And I heard heavy ass footsteps rushing towards me. Didi was running full speed.

"SLOW DOWN BITCH" I yelled.

She stopped in front of me and took her bag and ran back to the living room.

"THANKS!" She yelled.

I shook my head and went upstairs.

After I ate my food, I checked my clock and it was 8:30.

"Time to get ready" I said to myself.

I got in the shower and did my makeup afterwards.

I put on my dress and shoes, and took a look in the mirror. "perfect..." I said.

Outfit:

I grabbed my belongings and headed downstairs.

"Oooh sexy mama" Didi says with a mouth full of fries.

"Thanks trick" I replied.

"Have fun tonight" she yelled.

"I will!" I reply and grabbed my car keys and left.

I arrived to the dinner location and saw Shanelle's Mustang. She hopped out and she was looking mighty good.
She had on a similar dress to mines but it was just plain red and she had red bottoms and she pinned her hair up.

"Bitch you look good!" I say

"Me?! Hoe you look amazing!" She screams.

After the hyping each other up and taking pictures, we walked into the restaurant.

I seen my brother at a table for 8 people,
I walked over and hugged him.

"You look good sis, but why did you bring a dog? You know pets not allowed." He says with a smirk referring to Shanelle.

"Listen here Air balloon head ass boy, don't play with me, play with your meat"
She says with a smirk.

"Gladly" He says proudly.

"Ew." I say.

"Sorry we were late, we were in a bit of a jam". An unknown voice said.

I look up and it was the same dudes Shanelle and I saw in the Café.

"Oh damn" Shanelle says not to loud but loud enough for me to hear.

Wonder how this dinner will go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 94.8K 51
๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜จ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜บ...
13.3K 450 76
The struggle of a single mother. Her Daughter Lovely wants to be like her in ever way! Secret's Will be unveiled when love comes in the mix. Memorie...
21.1K 178 29
๐‚๐š๐ง ๐š๐ง 18 ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š ๐ญ๐จ๐ฑ๐ข๐œ ๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐? ๐…๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ..