Too Good... |Keith Powers & R...

By RyPlusKeif

Two models with two different lifestyles, both trying to make it to the top. Sacrifices & heartbreak are just... More

Cast.
1. Book a trip to London.
2. Ry's world.
3. London bby! /1
4. London in bby! /2
5. London bby /3
6. Sheeesh!
7. Home Sweet Home.
8. Well, Hello.
9. Uh oh.
10. Peaceful
11. Goodlife
12. Our own lane.
13. See ya buddy.
14. Lets reunite?
15. I wanna make love in this club.
Update on the cast.
16. Keith & Ryan? Pt. 1
17. It all hits the fan.
18. Peek-A-Boo
19. "Hey auntie"
20. How are you?
21. Where you at?
22. I got you.
23. We have eachother.
24. Well, Hello...Again.
25. I want some of KP also..
26. Congrats-Oh look who it is.
27. Blood and Tears.
28. Just a filler.
29. Secrets.
30. That's a bit too much.
31. Just Listen.
32. Party Time. Pt.1
33. Party Time. Pt.2
34. She knows.
35. Another Secret.
36. Overdose.
37. Shady
38. Good Vibes
39. Back up
40. Whatchu' wanna hear
41. It's not mine
42. Handle the situation.
43. You're my addiction.
44. You Don't Know
45. Stress Reliever
46. Take a shot for me
47. Truth or Dare
48. BullSh*t on BullSh*t
49. Beach House
50. Making Plans
51. Official.
52. 2nd Thoughts.
53. Lost One
54. On Edge.
55. Tell Him/Framed.
56. Processing..
57. Wrap-Up
58. Talk over Turkey
60. Premiere
61. A Confused Ryan
62. Friends? Friends.
63. Til' Next Time.
Rant but MUST read!
ITS OUT !! GO READ BOOK #2!!
Book number 2!
Instagram @rypluskeif

59. Oath.

611 26 17
By RyPlusKeif

The Next Morning....

Keith and Ryan went at it again in the shower, then the bathroom counter and then on the bed. Keith stayed over for the night with Ryan since Ro' came home so late.

Today is the day Keith goes to court, Walter picked him up and gave him a change of clothes. Keith changed and kissed Ryan's forehead.

"I'll see you there... I love you."

"I love you too." Ryan kissed his lips.

"Promise me... no matter what happens after today... you will never take off that necklace."

Ryan touched her necklace. "I promise."

Keith pushed Ryan's hair behind her ear and walked out of the house.

Ryan rode with Ro' to the hearing. Ofcourse Keith's whole family was there.

Moments Later....

"The court calls Andrew Turner to the stand."

Keith turned around shocked. Ryan looked at him.

Andrew pushed himself down the aisle in his wheelchair.

"Raise your right hand." The judge demand Drew. "Do you swear that the evidence that you shall give, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, if so help you God." The judge said.

"I solemnly affirm that the evidence that I shall give, shall be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth." Drew put his hand down.

"Plantiff." The judge ordered thd Plantiff to get up to speak.

"Mr. Turner can you explain what incident you reported to me two days ago about Mr.Powers?"

"He shot me... Now I'm paralyzed from the waist down." Drew looked at Keith then away.

Keith leg was shaking so fast his lawyer had to tell him to relax. Showing a sign of nervousness is a bad thing. He was pissed that he let this dude survive for a third time.

"Why did he shoot you?"

"Jealousy.."

Keith scoffed and shook his head. "Shh." Keith's lawyer shh'd Keith.

"Why would a wealthy man be jealous over a guy like you?" The judge asked.

Drew shrugged & looked at Keith. "I had the supplies he needed. He's famous, he can't live the life he wants without his secrets coming out."

"What secrets?" The plantiff asked.

"Keith Powers is a drug addict."

Jenifer looked at Ryan. Ryan had tears in her eyes for Keith. She knew what he was feeling and she was terrified that he will cause a scene infront of everyone.

The rest of Keith's family looke at Ryan. "Did you know that?" Jenifer asked. "Is it true?" She whispered.

Ryan wiped her tears and ignored her. She couldn't give a answer right now. It'll only make things worse. Ro' wrapped her arms around Ryan and rubbed her shoulder.

"Is that true Mr. Powers?" The judge asked.

"I have had a problem in the past but I've been clean for months." Keith nodded.

"I would like a urine sample done on Mr. Powers in about twenty minutes... drink the glass of water so you have no problem with that." The judge down at the page of charges the plantiff wants to charge the defendant with. "Continue."

The plantiff stood up. "What proof do you have that Keith Powers is the one who shot you?"

Drew cleared his throat. "None."

"No evidence?"

"No." Drew shook his head. "He stole all of my drugs."

"No further questions." The plantiff sat down. Keith's lawyer stood up.

"Mr.Turner how long have you know Mr. Powers?"

"Since I was 16."

"So you two were good friends huh?"

"Yeah at first." Drew nodded.

"What happened?"

Drew sighed. "He got famous and thought he was better than me."

"What does that mean?"

"We headed down two different paths.. he thought he was too good for the hood."

"What does Mr.Powers owe you?"

Drew stared at the lawyer and then Keith. "He owe me loyalty. He's supposed to been my homie for life."

"So is it YOU that's jealous of Mr.Powers ? And his career?"

"Hell no."

"Language." The judge snapped.

"Sorry. No sir."

"You sure? Mr.Powers has the money you want & you haven't ever seen any amount of commas close to the amount Mr.Powers see." He asked Drew. Drew didn't answer. "You sure it wasn't you who planted the drugs in Keith home and called that anonymous tip in? the record states a male called in the tip and the police found nothing and then a male called in the second tip and they coincidentally find the drugs." Keith's lawyer showed the judge the report.

"I didn't." Drew shook his head.

"Then what is this?" The lawyer waved the officer over to bring the television screen over. He pressed play and you saw Drew carrying duffle bags inside the garage & dropping bags of drugs in the pool.

Ryan felt relieved that Keith has evidence that it was not him. Keith & his family did too.

"I can explain... Keith told me to do it, to set up his brother who was inside the house." Drew pointed to Kevin. "He's right there!"

The audience turned to look at Kevin.

"Thats bullshit." Keith said.

Keith's lawyer pointed at him. "Quiet."

Keith put his hands up & stared at Drew.

"How should the court believe anything you say now? First you say you didn't plant the drugs but I have showed the judge you have planted the drugs... now Mr.Powers told you to do it?"

"Yeah.. I-I yeah."

"If Keith Powers doesn't need your supply anymore why would he talk to you if you two are no longer friends? Why would he plant drugs at his own home and go home as soon as the police are on their way?"

"I dont know." Drew shrugged.

"You just contradicted yourself... that is all." Keith's lawyer sat down.

"At this time can Mr.Powers go take the urine sample in the bathroom? Guard can you assist him?" The judge asked.

"Yes." The guard lead Keith out of the court room to the bathroom.

"You can get off of the stand Mr.Turner but you may not leave due to the charges that will be brought upon you."

"Charges? I was granted immunity if I spoke against him. If I spoke my truth."

"Yes but you lied under oath so it's not the truth now is it??"

Drew sighed and shook his head. The other guard came to help Drew leave the court room to go to the detained room.

Keith entered the room and took his seat beside his lawyer.

"The court calls Elena Edwards to the stand."

Ryan was confused yet again.

Moments Later....

"Andrew choked me until I went unconscious." Elena wiped her tears. "I have stitches from him tripping me and making me fall on glass... he dragged me outside and I swung once and knocked him unconscious.. I took his car and drove to Keith's house."

Kevin made a face... he remembered she said she walked and now he realizes that's probably a while of walking with a bleeding knee. Something isn't right.

"I parked far away and tried to warn Keith.. I thought he was inside the house but his brother Kevin was inside the house.. I told him to call him and warn him that it's a set up, I tried to get Kevin away from the house and also keep Keith away. It was just too late." Elena sniffed.

Ryan was staring at her with a straight face the whole time. She hates Elena guts.

"Who is this chick?" Kaylan leaned over to Ryan and asked.

"Some thirsty bitch that wants Keith."

"Ew." She leaned back over.

"So why not explain to the police officers thats there??" Keith's lawyer asked.

She shrugged. "I don't remember what happened after they surrounded the house. I was still bleeding out and I woke up in the hospital with stitches in my knee."

"Okay... I'll just point out one thing... you said you drove to Keith's house in Drew's car... how did Drew end up at Keith's house the same time you did if he was knocked out & left at his home.. it's no way you two should be seen walking to the house and share a kiss on the porch." Keith's lawyer smirked and rewind the tape.

Keith shook his head. Elena played Keith & Kevin.

"I .. ok he made me get in the car and go there with him....."

"Let's be clear here... your paralyzed boyfriend is already getting arrested as we speak.. you're next if you lie again."

"Okay.... he told me to say its a set up so they could wouldn't be suspicious of me being there. I haven't been on Keith's good side lately and he would've turned me away from his home the minute he saw me near his property."

"You will be arrested for conspiracy of drug possession. Right along with your boyfriend." The judge banged the gavel.

The guard arrested Elena & she tried to fight them off. She got dragged out of the room as she kicked and screamed.

"What are we gonna' do with you Mr.Powers?" The judge looked at Keith.

"Let me go home." Keith smiled.

Everyone clapped and laughed. "She better." Ryan mumbled.

Someone came into the court room and whispered to the plantiff. The plantiff took the envelope from the lady and the lady walked out of the room.

"You have something you need to say plantiff?" The judge said.

"Yes ... I have new evidence against Keith Powers." The plantiff took out a a bag that held a gun inside.

Keith knew exactly what it was. He tried not to show emotion. The lawyer whispered to Keith.

"Anything you need to tell me now?"

"That's the gun I shot Andrew with in his foot a while back.. I gave him money to stop harrassing me and he tried to shoot me, it's self defense right?"

"Yeah but why not call the cops to have this not ambush you at a time like this? How did he get that?"

"It was near the pull... hid between bushesh." Keith whispered back.

The judge cleared her throat. "Are you ready to explain this weapon that was found by the police Mr.Powers?"

"Yes your honor." Keith sighed. "I was being harrassed for not buying any supply from Andrew. I gave him a load of cash and as I was leaving I protected myself as Andrew reached for his weapon."

"That's it?"

"Yes your honor."

"Well Andrew isn't here to defend himself and Im sure he would lie anyways.." Everyone laughed. "So here's what Im gonna do.."

Ryan squeezed Ro's hand and Jenifer touched Ryan's leg as she held her mothers hand.

"You will be charged with Aggravated Assault—firearm.." she looked at Keith.

Keith looked over at Ryan. Ryan dropped tears from her eyes. She didn't budge. She just stared at the judge hoping she say something small. Jenifer began crying to her mother. Keith saw his family hurt by this.

He turned around and continued to listen to the judge.

"You will serve up to 3 years.. you'll get out early as 1 and a half for good behavior. Once I get the drug test results it can help indicate if you should serve only a year." She slammed her gravel and walked out of the court.

Ryan began to cry in Ro's chest. "I knew it. It was all too good to be true."

Keith watched his family break down and walked away with the guard.

Back at Ro's house...

Ro' was packing her things up. She was getting ready to go back to Atlanta.

Ryan went with Keith's family to say her goodbye's. Keith prepared for this so he's fine. Will even came to let Keith know he has connections and make sure he get royal treatment in there. He knows in jail nobody cares about anybody being famous.

Walter dropped Ryan off to Ro's house.

"Hey mom Im back." Ryan walked inside.

"Hey I need your help cleaning up .. I don't want anything left behind."

"Alright... Im coming home too for a few days.. Being here without Keith will be hard."

"Aww honey." Ro' hugged Ryan.

The door opened and They turned around. Jude, Izzy, Gaby, Ronne and Luke walked inside. Ryan jogged to them and hugged them. Everyone stood in a group hug for about a minute.

They found out about Keith & felt bad for Ryan. They wanted her to know that they were there for her.

6 Months Later ....

Ryan was getting ready for the premiere of STAR event tonight. Lauren was doing her make up & her hair at once.

"So you talk to him everyday?"

"Yeah. This is the longest I went without him touching me and rubbing on me.. mm." Ryan closed her eyes. She got horny thinking about the last time she had sex with Keith.

"You nasty." Lauren laughed.

"Girl... I miss it." Ryan whined. "I neeeeed it, I need him and his big muscular arms around me."

"You should invest in some toys until you can see him again." Lauren suggested.

"Toys?"

"Yeah like a vibrator or a dildo? I'm single and care nothing about a man, I am perfect fine with my dildo okay?"

"Oh my God." Ryan laughed.

"Who are you going to the event with?"

"Well .. Quincy asked me. I told him I'd think about it." Ryan shrugged. "It's kinda wrong to go with him but Keith's in jail now. I can't take my boyfriend."

"Right... thats true."

"I don't wanna go alone so I probably take my brother and sister... I should call them." Ryan picked up her phone.

She texted Gaby to come over to get her hair and makeup done and Ronne to get ready and look presentable.

"Yessss your curls are poppin'." Lauren started dancing.

"Loose curls, I want to comb them out some." Ryan picked up the mirror.

"Okay I gotchu girl."

Ryan's phone started to ring, she saw it was Keith. She answered and pressed 1 and put the phone to her ear. "Hi babe."

"Hey sexy."

"I was waiting for your call normally you call earlier than this.."

"Yeah the guards trippin' talking about taking my phone privileges."

"What?! Why?" Ryan got worried. "Did anything happen?"

"Nah it's cool.. the premiere is tonight right?"

"Yes the show airs tomorrow." Ryan smiled. "Im nervous to see myself on screen. It's gonna' feel weird."

"Nah you'll get used to it.. I wish I could be there & see you looking sexy."

"How you know what Im gonna' look like?" Ryan blushed.

"You always look sexy .. your beautiful you can pull anything off." Keith licked his lips.

"Right... I um, I was thinking about getting something for myself." Ryan looked at her nails.

"Getting what?"

"Some sex toys.. maybe a vibrator I don't know."

"Oh yeah?"

"Mhm.. I miss it.. I miss you." She smiled.

"I miss you too.. trust me."

Ryan chuckled. "I know."

"I'll be home soon.. get a cute vibrator." Keith chuckled.

"Shut up." Ryan rolled her eyes.

"You got my necklace on right?"

"Ofcourse." Ryan played with it.

"Good.. what color you wearing tonight?"

"Im wearing a green velvet dress.. it's so pretty I'll send you pictures."

"You know what you can bring me next time you come visit?"

"What?"

Keith bit his lip. "I want you to take some pictures."

"Keith I can't bring those to you." Ryan laughed.

"Keep it in your phone & next visit.. just show me."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"I'll think about it." Ryan rolled her eyes playfully.

"Cool, I gotta go. I love you baby."

"I love you too." Ryan smiled and hung up.

"Your smile is so huge right now its adorable." Lauren said doing Ryan's eyebrows.

Not to long afterwards Gaby got dropped off by Woody & got her make up and hair done. Ronne came over later, dressed and ready to go.

Ryan came downstairs and looked at the two of them.

"Walter's outside.. you ready?" Ryan asked.

"Yeah." They agreed.

"Let's go." Ryan opened the door.

***********************************************

Excuse any errors!

More drama headed your wayyyy!

Comment & Vote!

Sorry Keith didn't come home.

I know NOTHING about the system besides they love ending lives. I've never ben to court so I tried to remember how I saw it on TV.

By not knowing NOTHING doesn't mean I don't know my rights and stuff, it means the stuff we think we know isn't really the truth sometimes, sometimes they keep a even bigger truth away from us. I haven't been inside a police car, or in a court room so I tried my best.

Drew tried to get Keith put away and failed.

The police found the gun looking for the drugs.

& Elena is a sorry ass bitch. Period.

Ohhhhh Kourtny 👀 how's the newborn baby doing?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

424 119 29
Kylie and Keith survived their... eventful week together. And, now they're living their life like each other's yin and yang. Balancing each other out...
93.2K 743 6
This is a sample of the Playmaker . A full copy of The Playmaker will be released on Amazon Kindle Unlimited and paperback in May 2022. When it's ti...
14.1K 682 37
Love happens in the most unexpected situation with the most unexpected person. No one can agree to this more than the business tycoon Ryan Parker him...
33.9K 715 11
''The five hundred thousand has already made you my wife.'' What can a girl do when she finds herself caught between two gorgeous heirs? After having...