Malibu nights // Jeff Wittek

By picasxo

Ella dobrik , David Dobriks sister. What's happens when she remembers those Malibu nights ? More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7

0.8

2.4K 34 13
By picasxo

chapter eight -  back of my hand

previously ;

"I cant keep getting stupid drunk and having to apologize every morning" he says "so I'm going to try to stop drinking."

I start crying and hug him "I'm proud of you" I say

"Im sorry I haven't been a good friend," he says "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Corinna I should-"

"its ok Todd its ok" I say

-

about an hour later

-

"Zane?" I yell through the house

"what?" he yells back

"where are you?" I ask

"I'm taking a shit, why whats up" he says and I start laughing

"hahaha nothing it can wait till you're- uh done I guess" I say

It was like 2 hours before he finally came out and walked into my room

"I think I like Jeff" I say

"huh?" he replies

"yeah I feel like I've known him for years, and when I'm with him, everything feels easy, it feels like I can do anything, like I'm not scared when I'm around him" I say

"wow" he says

"I know about us" I say

"what do you mean" he asks

"well I mean I kinda sort of remember moments of us at times, you know from that summer" I say "times where I hear myself telling him that I love him, us kissing"

"but you don't remember all of it?" he asks

"no" I say "but I- I want to"

"I don't know how to help with that" he says

"zane" I say " I need someones help"

he laughs "call him, I'm pretty sure he can help in many ways" I playfully smack him and laugh along

Todd pops his head in "call who?"

I quickly reply  "no one"

and yet zane manages to answer before me "Jeff"

"why do you need to call Jeff" he asks "I'm pretty sure I can help"

"she appreciates the offer but I'm pretty sure this is out of your- zone" zane replies

"oh uh ok " he says "but the offer still stands so just let me know"

"will do" I say and he walks away

Zane turns back to me "call him ask him if he wants to hang out, if you want your memory back you will have to spend a lot of time together"

"you're right" I say and grab my phone

on the phone

Jeff - hello ?

me - hey !

Jeff - hey, whats up?

me - nothing I'm kinda bored and wanted to see if you wanted to hang out today

Jeff - yeah sounds fun I will pick you up in an hour

me - ok see you later

Jeff - wait babe

me - uh yeah

Jeff - wear something nice

end of call

"what did he say" zane asks

"he said to wear something nice" I say

"ooooooo" zane says excited

"I know exactly what I'm going to wear" I say

I get ready and eventually I hear a knock at the door zane and I hear Todd go get it. I wore a black striped little shirt, jean skirt, with my white vans. I walked out to the living room where Todd and Jeff were talking.

"hey" I say and hug him

"hey" he greets "ready to go?"

I nod my head, he says goodbye to Todd and zane , and I do the same. As we walk out he opens the door for me and then sticks his hand in my back pocket whilst we walk out and We get into his car.

"so where are we going?" I ask

"c'mon babe, don't ruin the surprise" he says and I blush a little "we are doing a couple things today, also did I mention, you look really good, anyways we are doing a couple things."

I laugh a little "thanks love, you do too"

"I thought we would start our date off with-" he says but I cut him off

"so this is a date" I ask

he smirks "what else would it be"

"right" I say

"so Id like to start off our date with a nice lunch, then head to the mall, walk around catch a movie, and then go to the beach" he says

"that sounds nice" I say

I place my hand down on the center console of the car and with the hand he wasn't using, he intertwined our fingers. After about 10 minutes, we arrived at the Cheesecake Factory, one of my favorite places. We walk in and they immediately seat us, we get seated at a booth and we decide to sit across from each other. we talk and then the waiter takes our order, but the whole time I was ordering, I could feel the heat of Jeff's eyes staring at me. when the waiter left I decided to tease him.

"you can stop staring" I say

"I was not" he says

"was too" I say and he laughs

For some reason, I looked down at his hands and I grabbed them.

"why do you have such big hands?" I ask

"you know they are great for really fun activities" he says winking at me and I just laugh

We continued to talk about our families and such until our food came we then ate and shared our food with one another. The waiter then came and asked if we wanted desert but before I could answer, Jeff ordered for me.

"we will take two slices of your strawberry cheese cake" he says and yet it was exactly what I wanted

I looked at him in shock and he replied with "like the back of my hand, I know you like the back of my hand."

we finished our desert and right before we were going to leave I went to the front to go buy a cheesecake to take home, while they were getting it ready Jeff ran to the bathroom. Then some random guy started to hit on me, I was obviously uninterested but he didn't get the hint, the next thing I knew Jeff came up from behind me, hugged me by my waist and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Hey babe, you know this guy?" he asks

"uh no" I say

"sorry I was just trying to-" the guy tries to say but Jeff cuts him off

"get lost" Jeff says

They then call my name for my cheesecake, I get it and as I'm getting my wallet to pay, I see that Jeff had already taken care of it

"Babe you can't pay for everything" I say

"who said?" he says looking around

I begin to laugh and he wraps his arm around my waist, we leave and get in the car.

"where to next?" I ask

"the grove?" he asks for approval and I nod my head

"there are a couple movies playing, there is five feet apart, escape room, us and book smart"

"ooh Ive been wanting to watch escape room" I say

"ok that one is showing at 3:30" he says

"ok lets go shopping in the meantime" I say

We head to a couple of stores like Top man, Nordstrom, Brandy Melville,  J.Crew, Nike, etc.

Once we finished shopping, we took our bags back to our car and walked back the the theater there. We got some popcorn and a large soda. We found our seats that were really comfortable, they were reclinable, had seat warmers, and the divider in-between our seats could be removed so it was one big seat. We removed the divider and basically cuddled throughout the whole movie. I even think there was a time where Jeff started to play with my hair and I took a little nap. I woke up not that long after because there was a loud sound that startled Jeff and I, causing us to jump out of our seats a little. Towards the end of the movie, I got cold so Jeff took off his jacket and gave it to me. we then adjusted our selves, for some reason I found my self staring into Jeff's eyes and Jeff doing the same. We both leaned in and I felt his soft lips touch mine, in my opinion, the kiss was most anticipated from both of us. Our lips moved in sync with each other, and I felt these butterflies in my stomach. We both pulled away and looked at each other, I chuckled a little at the sight of my lip gloss on Jeff's lips, but then I laid back down on Jeff's chest for the remainder of the movie. The lights came on and we left, when we walked out it was around 6pm. So it was more crowded, as we were leaving, we ran into some fans and took some pictures.

"are you tired?" he asks

I smile and look at him "no that little nap I took I think refueled me"

"good" he says "because we still have more to do"

We drove to the Santa Monica Pier, and got on a lot of rides, the whole time we were holding hands and laughing and having an amazing night. After a while, we had got on all the rides except the Ferris wheel. so we got on, I swear it felt almost as if we were in a movie, thats how perfect it was. We had gotten to the top, and he looked at me in the eyes.

"you are so beautiful, you know that" he says

"Jeff" I say in awe

" I mean it" he says and I move closer to him

"and you are so hot, you know that" I say and he laughs "I mean it" I say laughing and getting closer to his face leading into a kiss, and again where those butterflies.

We get off the ride and decide to take a walk on the beach. we walked for a bout an hour, on our way back, we walked under the pier I was walking a head on him a little, as I moved my arm, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him. I hit his chest and looked up at him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me again with so much passion, how was it possible that I've only been with him for a couple days and yet I feel as if i could already tell him I loved him.we walked back to the car thinking our day was over.

"you hungry?" he asks

"kind of" I say

"what do you want?" he asks

"I could go for some chick-fil-a" I say

"do you want to eat it back at my place" he ask

"yeah" i reply

We go through the drive thru, and I was too busy on my phone I forgot to tell Jeff my order

"wait babe, I forgot to tell you my-" but before I could finish he looks at me and raises his hand and flips it over twice

"back of my hand love" he says smirking

We get our food and we get to his apartment. I set our food down on his dining room table, we talked and ate, by now it was around 11pm

"I should really get home" I say

"no babe" Jeff says whining "stay"

"but I have to be at davids tomorrow at 9" I say

"I will take you" he says

"I don't have any clothes" I say

"what about the clothes you bought at Brandy Melville?" he asks

"well I guess I'm all out of excuses" I say laughing "but we should really get to bed"

"you can wear one of my t-shirts to sleep" he says

"what about some bottoms?" I ask

"your underwear will be fine" Jeff says smirking

"do you have an extra toothbrush?" I ask

"yup" he says

We both brushed our teeth and then he gave me his shirt and I changed in the bathroom. when I walked into his room, he was sitting at the edge with no shirt and just sweatpants. I walked up to him and stood between his legs, he looked up at me while getting up and pecked my lips.

"What side do you mostly sleep on?" he asks

"the left side" I reply

"great I will sleep on the left side then" he says

"why?" I ask confused

"because that means you will cuddle me more" he says and I laugh

"what if I want you to cuddle me" I ask

"hey hey hey, you had your turn at the movies, its my turn now" he says jokingly

I lay down on the left side of the bed and he lays on the right, I turn to look at him and I kiss him goodnight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.2K 33
READ AT UR OWN RISK!! OLD AND ANNOYING !! "you aren't a fucking king dobrik, don't expect me to bow down to you." "don't flatter yourself. your opin...
82.4K 1.3K 23
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 "𝘪 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶 - 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦?" 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡...
252K 4K 65
.••**・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・* 𝕊𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕀 𝕘𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕓𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕖 𝕙𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖...
313K 4.6K 44
that story where sophia's world gets turned around by the goofiest smile on the internet.